Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
taking it to the cage (rp1 vs Masked Warrior)
TheXtremist"Bryce" Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

04-05-2013, 05:33 PM

We bring you into the merky yet, celebratory world of The Xtremist and his alliance known as PvP. It is unclear what they are celebrating about unless you happened to see their 30 second victory over Stalker Knight and King Nothing that is.

Bryce: Dominance, that is what describes our victory Wednesday. We won in what, 30 seconds, not even that. We have a combined record of 3-1 and are slowly taking control of this place. Now this week I have to take on Masked Warrior, who will in the end either cut a promo at the last second or think he doesn't need one, and well I will end up winning in the end, I mean for real how many people in the past have won without cutting a promo, two. Don't like those odds buddy boy. Now if you prove me wrong I will absoulutly take the time to include you more in this however since I don't feel like doing that until you prove me wrong I am going to have to let you go. Me and the guys are celebrating my second and possible third win in my return. So with that said see you later. Or maybe not.....

Win/Loss records

The Xtremist Bryce- 3-5

Sophia Sanchez- 0-0

Overal Record- 3-3

The Fallen

Crimson Dong
Josh Woodrum
Stalker Knight
King Nothing
Masked Warrior
Thomas Matthews

Next Victim(s)