Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-22-2024, 07:53 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
a new superstar comming
kidx

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-05-2013, 01:37 PM

// The exit from my house \\

[Image: blackstone-1.jpg]

(The scene opens with a man standing in his bed room. As you look on you notice it is Kid-X. Kid-X has on a black Kid-X shirt, black jean, black cowboy boots, black cowboy hat, and his trademark black shades. All of a sudden you hear a phone ringing. Kid-X reaches in his pocket and pulls out his pocket. He looks at the name on the ID and it says Paul Hayman. Kid-X clicks the answer button and places the phone up to his ear.)

//Kid-X\\ “Hello!”

//Paul Heyman\\ “Hey Kid-X it is Paul Heyman from Extreme Wrestling Federation. So how are you...”

//Kid-X\\ “Man It does not matter how I am tell me what the F**K do you want?”

//Paul Heyman\\ “Wow! You will fit right in here in XWF with that attitude. However I am calling you to tell you that we got a video of you from your agent. The video shows you back when you were in WaW. We are very interested in signing you to a promotional contract here in XWF. I was wondering if you could come down to our next show Monday Night Madness.”

//Kid-X\\ “What in the blue hell is a promotional contract?”

//Paul Heyman\\ “It just means like a try out to see what you have. Every rookie that comes to XWF gets the same deal.”

//Kid-X\\ “Let’s get something straight right now I am not any rookie. I am a season veteran that will show you exactly what I am capable of.”

//Paul Heyman\\ “Whoa! Calm down Kid-X. I understand that you have done a lot in your career so far but here in XWF you have to prove yourself. We do not care what you done in your past. You will have to earn your respect with wins here in XWF.”

//Kid-X\\ “That is fine by me Paul. So where is the show going to be?”

//Paul Heyman\\ “Tampa Bay Times Forum is where we will have the show on Monday night. You will need to be there by 6 o’clock pm.”

//Kid-X\\ “Okay I will be there.

(Kid-X hangs up the phone and grabs a couple shirts and some blue jeans. He takes them and tosses them in his black duffle bag. Kid-X grabs his bag and walks out of his bedroom. He walks in the living room and looks around the room. Kid-X has a smirk on his face as he looks around at some of the things hanging up in his living room. Kid-X drops the bag as he walks over to the belts hanging up on the wall. He grabs the first belt on the wall. You can see that the title say WaW Attitude Champion. As you look closer at the belt you can see that in the championship plate it says KID-X. Kid-X looks down at the belt as he begins to talk about memories of his past.)

//Kid-X\\ “Wow! I can remember when I first won this championship. This was my first championship and I won it in my first match in WaW. This was a great memory and I cannot wait to win a championship again to feel this again.”

(Kid-X takes the belt and set it up back on the hook on the wall. He then grabs a huge belt of the wall. Kid-X has a cocky smirk on his face. You notice that the belt says WaW World Champion. Yet again the belt has Kid-X name on the championship plate.)

//Kid-X\\ “Now this is a really good memory when I won the WaW World Championship. It was a heck of a run as I would win the championship six more times. Man I can remember the first I won this title. I was going into the Elimination chambers match against the WaW World Champion Poison. What a feud me and Poison had. I can remember our last match when I retired his ass in an electric chair match. I strapped his ass in that chair and fried his ass because I knew that it was him or me. Well enough about old times let me get this show on the road.”

(Kid-X places the belt back on the hook. As he places the belt on the hook the front door comes open and some young woman walks in the door. This woman shuts the door and walks up to Kid-X. She glances down and notices the black duffle bag on the ground. She looks back up as you notice that she looks pissed off.)

//Unknown woman\\ “Why in the blue hell do you have your bags packed?”

(Kid-X reaches down and picks up his bag as he looks back at this woman as he has the cold icy look in his eyes.)

//Kid-X\\ “Listen hear Pam I am going back to where I belong. I am going to get into that 20 by 20 ring and kicking some ass. …. Oh by the way if you have a problem with that well that’s just too bad.”

(Pam has a shocked look on her face. She cannot believe what X has just said. She begins to belittle Kid-X.)

//Pam\\“Why in the hell do you think that you can still wrestle? You are freaking 31 years old. They have guys half your age that will kick your over weight ass.”

(Kid-X has a cocky smirk on his face as he begins to speak up.)

//Kid-X\\ “My overweight ass has more talent in my pinky toe then they have in the whole body. I could care less who I am facing I am going to give it my all. You know I will never back down no matter how big, mean, tough, or unstoppable they are.”

(Pam is ferrous at this point. She walks over and grabs Kid-X WaW World championship. Then she walks over to X and holds it right in his face as she yells.)

//Pam\\ “You will never win anther on of these again. You’re a washed up has been that got lucky in the first place.”

//Kid-X\\ “Yea we will see about that.”

(This seems to really hit a nerve with Pam. She takes the belt and tosses the belt in the open fire on the fire place. Kid-X gets really pissed and grabs her by her throat as he starts to scream at Pam with a loud violent voice.)

//Pam\\ “Now you have nothing to show for your accomplishments in the past except you memory’s.”

//Kid-X\\“You are a stupid little C**t. I am going to kill you right here. You have no right to ruin my history of my past.”

(Kid-X tosses Pam to the side as she lands hard on the floor. He begins to proceed out the door.)

//Pam\\ “That’s right you freaking pansy get the heck out. You washed up a**hole…”

(Kid-X walks over to her and grabs her by the throat. As he begins to cut her oxygen off from her air waves, thoughts begins to cross his mind. All of a sudden he let go of her throat. Pam falls to the ground. As she tries to catch her breathe Kid-X looks at her with extensity in his eyes.)

//Kid-X\\ “BITCH you are not even worth it. Have a nice life Pam because we are done.”

(The screen fades out to black as the scene coms to an end.)

// Stopping for a night in Memphis Tennessee. \\

[Image: 807514_34_b.jpg]

(All of a sudden on the scene come to an open with a shot of a hotel called Madison. The hotel is made of a white brick. The hotel is very large as it is way up in the air. You notice that a black Chevy Silverado pulls up in front of the Madison Hotel. The truck comes to a complete stop and the driver side door comes open. A very large man gets out of the truck. He walks over and grabs a black duffle bag out of the bed of the truck. This man then proceeds to walk past the truck and heads inside the hotel. Once this man is on the inside of the hotel he walks over to the check in desk. He notice there is a woman at the desk with a black silk dress on. She has a name tag with the name of Ashley on it. The man drops his bag and begins to talk in a calm and clear voice.)

//Unknown man\\ “Hello Ashley do you all have a room available?”

//Ashley\\“Yes sir we do have a room. How many people will be staying in the room with you?”

//Unknown man\\ “I am only one that will be staying in the room.”

//Ashley\\ “Okay! Well the room will be 115 dollars a night. So how would you like to pay that bill?”

(Without saying a word the man hands here a credit card. She swipes the card and hands it back to the man. She then grabs a receipt and hands it to the man. He signs the receipt and hands it back to her. She turns around and grabs a key off the wall and hands it to the man.)

//Ashley\\ “So you will be in room 316. That will be on the third floor.”

//Unknown man\\ “Duh”

(The man snatches the keys out of her hands and pick up his bag. The scene comes to an end as you see this man walking over to the elevator.)

// An interview with Amber Rains \\

[Image: 9020267.JPG]

(The scene opens inside a bar. The bar looks like an older bar with walls made of wood. The bar itself has a wood top and like ten bar stools in front of the bar. You notice that Kid-X is setting there in front of the bar drinking Budweiser’s. Then there is a young blond that walks inside the bar. The woman has on a blue button up silk shirt, with black jeans, and black leather high heel boots. She looks around the bar, at this time she notice that Kid-X is at the bar drinking beers. She walks over there to Kid-X and taps him on the shoulder. Kid-X turns around and notices the woman. He begins to talk with a smile on his face.)

//Kid-X\\ “Well if it is not the one and only Amber Rains.”

//Amber Rains\\ “You called me to meet you in this dump bar X?”

//Kid-X\\ “Yes I did. You see I do not get along with high society folks. So I come to the biggest piece of shit bar I can find.”

(Amber Rains shakes her head with a smirk on her face.)

//Amber Rains\\ “Only you X can have the money of a millionaire and still hang out with the poor as community. So why did you want me to meet you here?”

//Kid-X\\ “Well Amber you are the only interviewer that has ever interviewed me and that’s not going to change.”

//Amber Rains\\ “So wait… You are returning back to WaW?”

//Kid-X\\ “Heck no I am moving on from WaW and going extreme to Extreme Wrestling Federation.”

//Amber Rains\\ “So give me the detail on what going on with you and we will do this in 15 minutes.”

(The scene fades out to black with Kid-X talking to Amber Rains. About 20 minutes later you can see Amber Rains standing at the bar with a microphone in her hand. She moves the microphone up to her lips and begins to speak with her soft powerful voice.)

//Amber Rains\\ “Ladies and gentleman I am Amber Rains. Today I will do an interview with a 6x former WaW World Champion. He left WaW and has signed a contract with Extreme Wrestling Federation. So here is the one and only Kid-X…”

(Kid-X walks up to Amber Rains as he is introduced by Amber Rains.)

//Amber Rains\\ “X congrats on your new contract in the XWF. First and for most why did you leave WaW?”

//Kid-X\\ “Well Jus Huntley had completely lost his mind. He was so messed up on drugs that he had no idea what he was doing. So I pack my bags and left WaW in my rear view mirror and never looked back. I am hoping that I will be getting more stability here XWF.”

//Amber Rains\\ “So X what are you doing here in Memphis in this bar?”

(Kid-X grabs his beer and drinks the rest of the can of beer. He then crushes the beer on his head and tosses over to the side. Kid-X then looks back at Amber Rains as he begins to speak.)

//Kid-X\\ “I am training for the XWF.”

(Amber Rains has a puzzled look on her face.)

//Amber Rains\\ “How is drinking beers in a bar training for a wrestling match?”

//Kid-X\\ “Amber I am involved in a rookie battle royal over the top rope. So I am here working on my beer gut. You see the heavier I am the better chance I have to win the match. So I am going to get my beer gut so big that none of the opponent will have a chance to lift me up over the top rope.”

//Amber Rains\\ “Sounds like you got your match all under control. So who are you facing in this rookie over the top rope battle royal?”

//Kid-X\\ “bunches of wrestler that are all getting there first match in XWF. Their names are not important but what is important that I make an impact in my first match on XWF Monday Night Madness.”

//Amber Rains\\ It should be something to see Monday night. So is there anything else you want to say?”

//Kid-X\\ “Listen here what I bring to that ring is like nothing you have ever seen. You think you have seen brutal things. Well you have no idea what brutal really is. You think you have seen intensity you have not. I will hit that ring full speed and show you all what X is all about. Be ready to feel what only I can give you… That is the best finisher in the business. Be prepared because I will put each of you threw an X shot…END OF STORY.”

//Amber Rains\\ “Well it will defiantly be must see TV. This is Amber Rains signing off.”

(The scene fades to black as the scene comes to an end.)
Edit
[-] The following 1 user Likes kidx's post:
(04-07-2013)