Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-23-2024, 04:23 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
"Woooo" I am for Real.
Chris MacBeth Offline
Knight of the X-Treme

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-03-2013, 09:21 AM

“I want to be challenged I want to work and I want to feel that I am not being held back that there is something in front of me something more inspiring than... just eating breakfast you know”
― Sofia Vassilieva

Have I been challenged this week or am I still being held back by the forces that be?

Well let me see.

BIG BAD LEROY!

Well he is big that is for sure. It's unknown if he is really that bad though in fact I would hesitate to guess that the only thing bad about him is his taste in women.

You should never go for women who talk to much Deebo because Jade and Vixen Have been running there mouths backstage with Ann Thraxx and Kate Astrofe and apparently not everything about Big Bad Leroy is "big" if you know what I mean.

What is his real name anyway i cant call him Big Bad that is just stupid.

Someone did tell me but I forget.

Oh yes that's it, it's Leroy Jackson.

Leroy Jackson!!!!

Man the size if them titties its more like Janet Jackson.

Anyway I'm sorry Miss Jackson "woo", I am for real and come Wednesday Night you will see how real I am when we step into the ring at Warfare.

You may have a "slight" weight advantage over me but it will all come to nothing when I use that weight advantage against you and when I pick you apart in the centre of the Warfare ring using my speed and more importantly my full cleansed, clear of any steroid body and mind.

And if your to juiced up to understand what that means, it means my intelligence. My intelligence in life and most importantly ring intelligence. I am looking forward to this like I'm sure the rest of world are looking forward to it. I am looking forward to it because everyone loves a David Vs Goliath battle and this most definitely is a David vs Goliath battle. But unlike the stories this story has a twist. That twist being that Goliath will succeed on Wednesday Night and for once the small man is Goliath. I am the Goliath between us with my far superior intellect as I have mentioned before and also my far superior technical ability.

I am a little upset that I haven't been given a bigger "sorry for the pun" challenge too showcase my ability but I guess the week after Gauntlet City it will do me some good to face a lumbering lump of protein shakes and steroids like yourself. Should give me at least a work out and time to get over a few injury niggles I have leftover from the PPV.

I did hear about you running your mouth telling people how your going to need all these weird and wonderful people to beat me. I mean Ninjas... Seriously!

When I heard that I'm not going to lie I honestly thought I felt a tiny bit of pee trickle down my leg. I couldn't stop laughing for hours. Gas and Air was almost required.

As for your bodyguards. Leroy mate there more Likely to leave the arena with me than they are costing me the match. Not that I would take them with me. There not my type. You see I'm not really into hitting up the McDonald's drive thru on a first date. I am much more of a Ginos East deep dish pizza kinda guy.

You know what even though I feel this match is beneath me I can't help but look forward to it. Look forward to it like I look forward to every match. The reason I look forward to every single match in every single city in throughout the world and that's because I like to entertain. I may give some people some stick and run my mouth about trivial crap but its all in entertainment. That being said most people do disgust me but the point still stands.

I am here to entertain and on Wednesday Night just imagine how entertaining it will be for all the fans in the arena and around the world when they see a big oath like you laying on the mat beaten and bruised after I have finished showing the world that bigger isn't better and pride, passion and a fire in your gut will always gets you through.

Going back to Sofia Vassilieva quote and my question. The answer is no.
I don't see any challenge here but there is always hope for the future.

So I guess there isn't much left to say except I'll see you Wednesday Miss Jackson when I will defeat you in the ring using your big lump of a body as a stepping stone up to the next rung of the XWF ladder.

The scene fades to black.

[Image: bkr0f_Tl.jpg]

Chris Macbeth's Backstage Page

1 X XWF Hart Champion - 04/27/16 - 06/08/16
1 X XWF Tag Team Champion. - 04/06/16 - 05/25/16
1 X Heavy Metal Weight Champion - 04/29/13 - 05/05/13
1 X 24/7 Federweight Champion - 02/21/16 - 02/23/16
1 X Star of the Month

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chris MacBeth's post:
(04-03-2013)