Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
... And here we are!
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-17-2015, 10:47 PM

Hello, my friends!

It is your King! Your Universal Champion. Yes, indeed. It's Doctor Louis D'Ville.

If you're not all aware already, let the Doctor fill you in..

The Doctor has recently informed Mister General Manager of Warfare Oaktree that he is ready for his BIG title defense! So July 1st, ladies and gentleman, the Doctor will defend his Universal Championship! LIVE! in New Zealand! Against......

Against....

Hm.

Well, now. Let me see.

Well? Anything yet?

Oh snap. You know the closest thing I've had to challenge as of late is some new-guy. Ethan Bird told me himself that it won't be long before our paths cross. He also hinted around to the Professor that he's NOT interested in the X-Treme Championship. Which means only ONE thing....

HA!

Well, let me tell you Mister Ethan. The Doctor wouldn't be where he is today if it wasn't for that X-Treme Championship. Again, I say, drop everything that you've ever thought was real in your many years in all of those different rings. This is the XWF, my friend. That XWF X-Treme Championship is TEN World Titles compared to any that you've EVER owned. I, myself, am a former undefeated X-Treme Champion. Which has led me to my Universal Title. Which is a billion World Titles that you've seen. So before you go stomping on grounds your unfamiliar with, friend, I suggest you look around a bit more. You might hit a land mine or possibly miss out on a valuable opportunity due to your ridiculous stubbornness.

But, enough about you. We've already established that our session will come another day.

So, the second closest thing to a challenge would come from my very own Professor of Insanity. The Dimallisher.

The Dimallisher claims that due to Peter Gilmour's huge victory over Calypso a week-or-so ago, he deserves to be the Number One Contender to the Universal Title. You know, it's a proven fact, that in some people's opinion around here, Peter deserves a title shot every week. Trust me, friends, I wish that was the way it worked. Peter's part of the damn brand.

You know, Peter. I've always looked forward to having a session with you. And what a better time. You're coming off a loss, you've recently been turned away from Dimallisher to go after the Tag Team Titles... Even after he shoved you towards me. Is there something about me, Peter? Is there something about the Doctor that you just usually forget about me? I could own both of your ears right now if I didn't decide to spit one into your whore-friend's face after I ripped it off the side of your empty skull with my teeth. I could. Right?

What became of that? You were pissed that I became the King of the XWF, I tore off your ear, and that was the end of it. Perhaps you're much smarter than I thought, Mister Gilmour. Perhaps, Dim voicing that challenge for you is something that you have NO desire in doing at all. Perhaps......! You care about your future!

I don't blame you, Peter. There's probably a pretty good reason that you've never been the XWF Universal Champion. If I have to strike another tally on your Wall of Shame, I could do that. Then again, this message could go ignored. It could pass through the waves of the XWF and disappear like it never happened. And either we're thrown into a title match anyway... Or I'm in the same situation I was in a couple of months ago when no one stepped up and face Knight and TJ Wallace again in a RANDOM TITLE DEFENSE MASSACRE!

Regardless, I'm game.

I'm taking to the streets with it. Anyone that thinks Peter needs a session with the Doc, say "Aye".

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

06-17-2015, 10:58 PM

they are all scared of u doctor! except peter of course

[Image: image-146.png]
I hate people who look different
and if u dont like it then u can leave                                                                                   

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mia Dim's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-18-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-18-2015), Wallace Witasick (06-18-2015)
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-17-2015, 11:25 PM

That must be an "Aye."

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-17-2015, 11:27 PM

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Mr Killjoy Offline
Who wants their trap silenced?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-18-2015, 12:41 AM

"Aye", I TOO would like to see if Dimalishers faith in his tubby BFF is....misplaced. However, Dim & Peter have been blindsiding people left and right in cowardly attacks with the aid of their KKK brethren as of late, they'd see poor ol' Pete getting in a widdle spot of bother and undoubtedly try to interfere to help him win the title, so to make sure there is no such interference, I am volunteering to be special ref to that match, if management allow it, hm?

[Image: UbmSUem.jpg]

Banner created by Gabe "The Radical" Reno

XWF Career accomplishments/Highlights:

One Time XWF Universal Champion
Two Time X-Treme Champion
One Time Intercontinental Champion
One Time World Tag Team Champion
XWF All Time Top 50 inductee
One Time 24/7 Briefcase Holder
Intercontinental Royal Rumble Winner
Captained the winning team "Team Dominance" at War Games '15
Lethal Lottery IV Finalist
July 2015 Superstar Of The Month
March 2017 Superstar Of The Month
October 2016 Promo Of The Month "Changes"

Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-18-2015, 06:32 AM

I gulp. This Doctor guy is kind of creepy.

You took his ear? That's not very nice. Why would you do that?

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-18-2015, 07:23 AM

(06-18-2015, 12:41 AM)"Mr FN Dominance Said: "Aye", I TOO would like to see if Dimalishers faith in his tubby BFF is....misplaced. However, Dim & Peter have been blindsiding people left and right in cowardly attacks with the aid of their KKK brethren as of late, they'd see poor ol' Pete getting in a widdle spot of bother and undoubtedly try to interfere to help him win the title, so to make sure there is no such interference, I am volunteering to be special ref to that match, if management allow it, hm?

You know, I believe a couple of matches ago someone wanted involved in one of my sessions as a third party.... I don't really dig that, friends. Mister Trax, if you want involved in this epic match-up then do it the right way, but I believe we already decided your time hasn't come quite yet.

Special referee? For what purpose? To get a little piece of the action? To study and analyze your next target? Oh, because Mister Professor and Peter have been on a rampage and attacking people. I'm not quite sure what Dimallisher's intent is these days, nor am I really concerned with it. His idea that Peter was the number one contender was brilliant. If he had any ill feelings regarding the Doctor, I'm sure I'd know about them.

So, in case you haven't been listening, let me sum it up.

I don't think we need a special referee for this match.

I DO appreciate your "Aye", however. Thanks for your vote!

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-18-2015, 07:26 AM

(06-18-2015, 06:32 AM)Ginger Snaps Said: I gulp. This Doctor guy is kind of creepy.

You took his ear? That's not very nice. Why would you do that?

You had to be there, dearest.

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2015, 08:36 AM

All I ever hear lately is how Peter beat me a few times, so he must be the better man... so let's see how he stacks up against you, Doc.

Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-18-2015, 08:46 AM

Don't sell yourself so short, Mister Loverboy.

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-18-2015, 09:28 AM

I think its time to step up to the plate and show these pussies what a real champion is..

so Doc.. our session..

Will have to wait a little while.. but don't fret Doc.. we will meet real soon. *winks sadistically*

ooc: PM Me and we'll talk

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-18-2015, 10:02 AM

[Image: 4070976-1aaa.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-18-2015, 10:14 AM

Aye. But, I think there should be a second doctor in the room; you two's history might interfere with your diagnosis there, Doc. Plus, you DO moonlight as a professional wrestling champion, which I would imagine is a full plate, so maybe having someone around who doesn't do that might be a good call for everyone involved.

Y'know, teamwork making the dream work, working smarter not harder, maybe a few other inspirational colloquialisms, do it for funzies, whatevs!

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-18-2015, 10:40 AM

I appreciate your vote, Mister Bourbon. However, if you were paying attention, you would see that it is irrelevant.

Peter is not interested in a session with the Doctor at the moment. So, I'm apparently back to where I started.

As for your advice regarding any type of stipulations or guests, spare me. Whatever reasons for it that you were yammering on about, I fail to see. My duties as the Doctor, King, and Universal Champion of the XWF all coincide. I am not overburdened. I've carried on about this for quite some time now, my friend, and don't plan on stopping any time soon.

As for you, Peter. This isn't something that I just decided one day. I've been looking forward to a session with you for quite some time. You have the nerve to deny me of that? I'm not going to come after you either, Peter. I'm not going to call you a pussy because I don't think you're afraid. I just think you're an idiot. If you haven't noticed, opportunities like this don't just pop up every single week, Peter. Especially when... It seems like every single day you go on about how your taking over and you'd be the best Universal Champion ever, and what not... Peter, I know I'm not a seasoned veteran here, nor am I fresh. But it's a fact that you've never held the Universal Championship. So, heh, how long has this been going on? Do you just ignore challenges and continue with your claims of being the best? You just lost to Morbid Angel, but hey, the guy is a two time Universal Champion. That's tough competition, Peter. He's held the title twice to my one. Although my single title reign equals about five of his... NOT the point. My point is that your ready for the prime time Peter. It's time to step out of that closet with Dim and face the world that I've created here.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Prof. Bobby Bourbon (06-19-2015)
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

06-18-2015, 11:34 AM

Peters been gettin screwed left and right by these damn xwf officials.

Im willin to step in as the special ref if need be.

Wev been coverin counting in sunner school so i would like to put that skill to use

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-18-2015, 01:13 PM

fine DOC.. u want me so bad.. name the time and place and I'll do my best to end your reign as champ and your pathetic existence on earth!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-18-2015), Wallace Witasick (06-18-2015)
Drew Archyle Offline
Apex's Weakest Link duh

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-18-2015, 01:42 PM

(06-18-2015, 01:13 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: fine DOC.. u want me so bad.. name the time and place and I'll do my best to end your reign as champ and your pathetic existence on earth!

This doesn't belong here. Shouldn't this response be with all the other jokes Shane was soliciting?

[Image: mIFJDRA.png]

Former:

[Image: fMJwa5h.png]
w/ Robert "The Omega" Main and and James Raven "Apex" Longest reigning tag team champions in XWF history at 241 days.
[Image: nLYNvyj.png]
[Image: sxRvsd0.png]
[Image: OZdvB4F.png]

February 2018 Superstar Of The Month
March 2019 RPOTM For Captain Americhyle - The First Apexvenger
Winning Team War Games 2017 w/Apex
XWF Federweight Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-18-2015, 09:07 PM

it wasnt a joke

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-18-2015, 09:26 PM

(06-18-2015, 09:07 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: it wasnt a joke

Not yet, anyway.

Glad to see such enthusiasm, Peter.

July 1st, my friend. As stated beforehand. Thanks for paying attention. If you really don't want this shot at the Universal Title, Peter, you don't have to take it. If you don't think your ready for such a thing all you have to do is say so. I just thought Mister Dim and I were doing you a favor.

Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

06-18-2015, 10:20 PM

Peter theres another reason yer' number one contender besides the fact u earned it

yer' the only one whos man enough around here to face the Doc

U might notice how no one else has stepped up

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Mia Dim's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (06-18-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-19-2015), Wallace Witasick (06-18-2015)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-19-2015, 10:06 AM

cuz nobody here can beat the doc except me!

july 1 is ok by me. but don't cry when u lose. If I lose, and it's a big IF (like my super dick) I will respectfully applaud you

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Prof. Bobby Bourbon Offline
Mad Scientist

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-19-2015, 03:20 PM

Hey, if you want to micromanage, micromanage. Who am I to stop you, and I can't force you to follow more sound business model, but I digress. Doctor Doom has his methods, Magneto is pretty cool too. You say tomato, I say ketchup.

Feel free to stop by the dojo sometime, I have someone that makes some amazing tapas, I have someone that makes some amazing dim sum, you talk medicine, I'll talk business, we'll discuss world domination, I THINK I have skee-ball in the arcade. Bring your jammies, it'll be like the movie Big, only without the super creepy Zoltar machine to give me nightmares.

[Image: DtUCPfZ.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-19-2015, 09:36 PM

(06-19-2015, 10:06 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: cuz nobody here can beat the doc except me!

july 1 is ok by me. but don't cry when u lose. If I lose, and it's a big IF (like my super dick) I will respectfully applaud you

I won't shed a tear, Peter.

I will also, most definitely, expect that respectful applause.

Hate Post Like Post
EthanBird Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-23-2015, 05:00 AM

minnows in a pond.

[Image: ethan_zpsyjvsn0dk.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Mia Dim Offline
TPOI

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

06-23-2015, 08:40 AM

in the closet

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mia Dim's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-23-2015), Wallace Witasick (06-23-2015)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-23-2015, 11:23 AM

(06-19-2015, 09:36 PM)Doctor Louis DVille Said:
(06-19-2015, 10:06 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: cuz nobody here can beat the doc except me!

I won't shed a tear, Peter.

I will also, most definitely, expect that respectful applause.

yeah but if I give u some applause, it'll be with the middle finger right after it ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Glisten Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-23-2015, 05:01 PM

Mister Gilmour, I can't help but notice your strong words like "suck my dick" and love for the extreme. I just came across this and heard you say your dick is a big if, like it may not be big depending on who sees it. Well, let's have a look see and I'll tell everyone if it's really big or not, and then there will be no if about it, big boy.

[Image: ErUJ6ZG.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Glisten's post:
Kirk MacClay (06-23-2015), Ozymandias (06-23-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Glisten's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-23-2015)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-23-2015, 06:28 PM

u want your face broken and your eyes ripped out of your skull u ?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Glisten Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2015, 05:04 AM

That's the extreme I was talking about. I hope you'll bring some brass knuckles and a baseball bat. What position do you want to play, catcher or pitcher? I'm fine either way. All I ask, Mister Gilmour, is to please say your catch phrase that so many people laugh at. I wanna hear it. Go ahead, tell me big boy. Tell me to do what you tell everyone else to do, and just maybe you'll get what you ask for.

Hate Post Like Post
Dick E. Offline

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-24-2015, 05:55 AM

"You need Jesus."

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Glisten Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2015, 06:54 AM

Why? Did he cross the border and enter America? Is he a hard worker, Mr. Dick?

Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-24-2015, 07:05 AM

Who does your make up, Mister Glisten? I like it!

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

06-24-2015, 07:44 AM

(06-24-2015, 05:04 AM)Glisten Said: That's the extreme I was talking about. I hope you'll bring some brass knuckles and a baseball bat. What position do you want to play, catcher or pitcher? I'm fine either way. All I ask, Mister Gilmour, is to please say your catch phrase that so many people laugh at. I wanna hear it. Go ahead, tell me big boy. Tell me to do what you tell everyone else to do, and just maybe you'll get what you ask for.

It would appear that someone has a crush on Peter!

Hate Post Like Post
Glisten Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2015, 07:44 AM

I do, sweety. Maybe we could get together one evening. You bring yourself, and I'll provide the wine and dinner. We could share and exchange so many things. How about it, Miss Ginger?

Hate Post Like Post
Glisten Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2015, 07:50 AM

Doctor, do you need a nurse? Or maybe you could do a full body check on me and make sure I'm in good health. I guess if I must, I don't mind taking any prescription you give me and swallow every last ....... pill.

Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-24-2015, 07:59 AM

That sounds fun, Mister Glisten!! Can my boyfriend come?

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Glisten Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2015, 08:45 AM

Does he like to share? +

Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-24-2015, 08:55 AM

I am deeply confused right now. I hope he isn't instantiating what I think he is. I raise an eyebrow as I ask the question.

Share what?

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Glisten Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-24-2015, 09:00 AM

Everything.

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Wish Offline
Some Nobody

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-24-2015, 09:03 AM

Snaps, do not even try to comprehend this shewolf who gonna take ya man.
Hate Post Like Post