Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 06:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
I'm home, and Johnny wants to celebrate - 1
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-17-2015, 11:12 AM

I didn't tell Johnny or George that I'd be home yet. I wanted to surprise them. My flight was supposed to arrive at 4pm, but I took an earlier flight. They had left me voice mails telling me how happy they were for me. George said he almost felt like he could stand up with how happy he was. That was the best feeling in the world. Knowing that I had done something so inspiring I made my baby brother want to do better. But, then I felt guilty. Here I was, running all around the world and doing amazing things, and he can't even stand up on his own.

Was I showing off, or was I living to the fullest for him? These are the thoughts that raced through my mind as I flew on the plane home. Well, in between bouts of trying to nap. It was hard to nap, I was too pumped up over the win. Once home I hailed a taxi cab and had him drive me all the way home. I tried to sleep more on the way from the airport, but it didn't happen either. Instead, I told the driver all about how I won this match, and had people wanting to face me just because of how impressive I was. Me, a little girl from Aberdeen, Scotland drew attention from people worldwide.

The car pulled up to the house, and I rushed out. Without thinking I handed the driver a hundred pound note. I tore through the front door and listened to see where people were. Johnny was still asleep in my bed, and George was asleep in his room. I crept along to my room, and found Johnny in my bed. I pounced on him like a cat. He woke up in a start as I was sitting on top of him beaming from ear to ear. He blinked a few times, and stared at me, wanting to make sure it was me. I shove my title in his face and giggle.

I won.

I saw. I'm proud of you, babe.

I giggle some more.

I won.

Have you slept since the match?

I shrug, and shake the title a little.

A few minutes.

Johnny takes the title from me, and tosses it on the ground. It lands with a thud. I giggle some more, and he rolls me so that I am laying on my back, with him between my legs. My dress slides down and shows a bit of my thighs to Johnny. He leans in and kisses me, while moving his hand up my thigh. His hand dances around my waist, while the other one crawls along the length of my thigh as well. His hands find the band of my knickers, and pull them to meet my knees. I stop him when they become visible at my knees.

Johnny. Wait.

Don't you want this?

I nod, and bite my lip before talking.

I do. I really do. But, I'm not really experienced. I don't want to disappoint you.

He pulls his hand away from the band of cotton that was once my knickers.

Would I be your first?

I shake my head.

No, there was this boy I was with for a bit down in Surrey. But, we only did it like three times.

Johnny leans in and kisses me. I love the feeling of his lips meeting mine. I love the feeling of being in his arms.

Do you want me to be gentle?

I nod, and he pulls away from me long enough to lower his trousers, and finish pulling my panties off, they land on the floor next to my title. Johnny pushes my dress up to my waist, and slides inside of me. I feel him. This passion continues, with him taking the lead, and I feel even more complete. With a few quick thrusts at the end, I can feel Johnny finish himself, and he stops moving to look me in the eyes. I fall even more in love with him.

Was it good for you, or was I too hard?

It was the best. Thank you. I love you.

He pulls himself out of me, and stands up. As he raises his trousers, I lower my dress back down and look at him. My head gently cocked to the side.

What's wrong, baby?

I'm just a little hungry, and you're tired. Plus, I can't believe that I'm dating a champion.

He's so sweet to think of my need to sleep. I am pretty sleepy, and now that I'm home with Johnny I feel like I can finally sleep.

Wanna cuddle me to sleep? I'll take us out to eat when I wake up.

Johnny comes back to bed, and gets besides me, I turn on my back and snuggle up close to him. He wraps me up tightly in his arms and kisses my ear. I almost immediately fall asleep. I shoot awake almost immediately.

My bears, Johnny. My bears watched us. What if they think badly about me now?

He looks around the room and see my array of stuffed bears lining the walls on shelves. He shakes his head, and pulls me in close whispering assurances in my ear. I fall asleep.

When I wake up I'm alone in the room, and I can tell that it's the late afternoon by the sunlight. After retrieving my knickers and putting them back on, I throw on a pair of my sleeping trousers, and take the dress off. I cover myself with a shirt with a smiley face on it. I want to grab the belt to show Georgie, but it's not in the room. What if ninjas broke in and took the belt to sell for money after the slaughtered George and Jonathon. I then wonder why they left me alive, then I ponder if I would be able to defeat the ninjas like I defeated the men in the matches. These thoughts cause me to chop and punch the air as I imagine myself being attacked. I decides this is silly, and perhaps Johnny just picked it up and put it on the dresser or something.

Instead of looking for it, I realise I am hungry and must eat. I'll show George the belt later. In the kitchen I hear Johnny and George laughing at something. I stroll in as I wipe my eyes. I'm still sleepy, perhaps food then bed is a good idea. Then I see it, George is rewatching the match on youtube. He is dying laughing when I do the Bronco Buster on Aerial Knight. Johnny doesn't look happy then. But, I see he is washing my belt in the sink. I am confused as to why. I will ask him this after I eat.

I make myself a nice sandwich and sit down to eat it. Johnny sets the belt in a strainer and walks over to sit by me. He hugs me, and George wheels over to hug me as well. I feel loved. I want to let them know how much I love them, but with a mouth full of bread, I don't want to say anything. I swallow hard, and nearly choke on a lump of meat that got all balled up. This sends me into a fit of coughing and wheezing. George thinks it's funny.

She wins a title in her second match as a pro-wrestler. Beats all these tough men, but can't handle a sandwich. What a warrior you are.

This only makes me laugh, which makes me cough more. I began to tear up as Johnny gets to his feet and rushes to grab me a can of Ginger Ale. I open it and pour it into my mouth. This is delicious. My mouth is clear and I am fully able to breathe.

Guys, I'm so lucky to have you in my life. I love you, both.

They hug me, but I do not think they truly know how much I love them both. Without George, I wouldn't have had the courage to do this, and without Johnny I wouldn't have had the confidence to win. Now that everything is clear, I decide to ask Johnny about my belt.

Why were you cleaning the belt, Johnny?

Because that guy Vinnie was just shady looking, you don't want his nasty germs on your belt. I wanted to make sure it was cleaned and polished for you. Who knows what kind of nasty he got on it.

Aww, my baby was concerned for me.

George, go shower. Johnny and I are going to get ready, and then we're going to go have a nice meal at a restaurant. I have the money for it, now!

George rolls down towards his bathroom, and Johnny and I walk down to mine. George took the master bedroom, and we had it renovated to fit his needs. We get to my bathroom, and I begin to undress, then pause. I look at Jonathon, he is watching me intently.

Turn around then.

He gets a confused look upon his gorgeous face.

What?

I make a stern face, it probably loses effect as I am standing in my knickers and bra. The Hello Kitty face on the hip stares at Johnny.

You haven't seen my lady business yet. I don't want to just show you in a bathroom. Turn around.

He shakes his head and turns around. I turn on the shower, and let the water warm up before finishing undressing, and stepping in.

Can I turn around now?

I close the curtain and hold it tight. The truth is that I'm afraid Johnny will see my bruises and see the cuts on my body from the match and try to keep me from competing.

Yeppers.

I hear his clothes fall, and then he steps into the stall. His eyes go up and down my body, mapping my body in his mind. I feel his gaze stop when he sees the bruise on my shoulder, and the one on my stomach. I don't know what else to do so I pour myself into his arms, and he holds me close. His hand goes to my head to run through my hair. I let out a little hiss of pain. He stops and pulls his head back to meet my eyes. I hate this, because he's actually looking down at me, I feel it is in judgement. I shake my head to escape his judgement.

I am so proud of you. Ginger, you are so much stronger than people believe. These bruises, these wounds. They're just proof of that. No, I'm not happy that some guy hurt you, but you chose to step into the ring, and I support you. You also proved to the people watching, and in the ring, that my Ginger Snaps is one amazing woman.

I bury my head into his chest. I did not expect this.

So, you're not mad at me for getting hurt?

I feel his lips on the top of my head. I love the feeling, despite the pain.

No, but I am upset that you did the Bronco Buster in those shorts. That was a little too sexual.

I am confused, it isn't a sexual move.

Want me to change my wardrobe?

Maybe long trousers, sweetie. We'll get you some in town tomorrow. Do you want red, or black?

I don't know, we'll figure it out after dinner tonight. I don't want to think about anything besides you and Georgie. Ooh, I am so happy that he's not mad at me.

We didn't talk much more in the shower, just rushed through getting clean, and dressed. I wore my best red sweater, and some nice black trousers with a nice pair of leather boots. Johnny dressed in his black and blue embossed shirt, complete with a pair of designer jeans, and a pair of loafers I bought him for his birthday last month. George comes wheeling into the living room, he's smiling and has combed his hair. He's smiling like the Cheshire cat as he rolls to me. I see he is wearing the vest I had purchased him for Christmas, and a pair of black trousers. I stop and pause for a minute.

Before we go, I have to real quick cut this promo for my upcoming match. I need to speak to my new fans. It won't take long, I promise.

George pulls out his laptop and we set it up the same as before. I sit there, this time I have Johnny beside me, and we're holding the title belt together.

Hello, XWF! It's me, Ginger Snaps! Your new HEART Champion. See, I know what that bully, Mr Dominance says about me, and my title, but he's wrong. The championship is for people who have HEART. That's why I was able to win the belt from Loverboy, it's why I gave Thunderbolt a shot, despite him only having a single win. Because, he has proven himself to be worthy of being the HEART Champion by constantly getting back up, and not giving up. I respect that, but that doesn't mean he's going to win the belt from me. I'm sorry, Thunderbolt, but me holding this title means the world to my little brother, and I am going to keep it, for him. Sure, I might let you think you have a shot at it, but that's not the case. I showed the world that I'm tough. I want you to show the world how tough you are. Please, Thunderbolt, I want you to prove me wrong. Show them that you're good enough. Prove me wrong

And Loverboy, I know you might be upset that you lost your title, but I also know you're a good person. Despite the insecurities, and the way you talk to people, you're a good person in a bad world. So, please, do the right thing and call this fair and square.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ginger Snaps's post:
Game Girl (06-17-2015)