Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 08:38 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Dance of the Phoenix and the Prophet
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-15-2015, 04:17 PM

The visual opens to Ghost Tank sitting upon his couch, yawning slightly. He looked then to the camera and smiled before speaking

So, my match with El Aytch Harrison is in a couple days. While I have been doing overall training, to keep my speed and power at its prime, I decided to take a few minutes off, just to talk for now. I'm going to cut a real promo, soon, but for now, I'm going to just talk about my opponent. He's been known by three names to me: Prophet of the Higher Power, Hysteria, El Aytch Harrison.

He yawned quickly and sounded soft. Once it was out, he spoke again

Harrison, you and Doctor Louis D'Ville made the choice to boot me out of The Asylum. You two made this choice, and I could understand, just to a small amount that is, why I was kicked out. Doc is a gold hog. I didn't know how much of a hog he was until I went to pin him for the X-Treme Championship belt, when I knew he couldn't have two singles' belts, and I figured 'Since he couldn't keep it, then I would pin it from him, and my brethren and sisters in The Asylum would keep the most amount of gold. I would have accomplished my goal of becoming the X-Treme Champ, and Doc would never have to worry about a non-Asylum member of ever getting a Twenty-Four Seven briefcase. I'd have the case, I'd have the belt, and Doc would keep the Universal Championship belt. Should he ever have lost it in a match, I'd simply give him the case, and I'd keep the X-Treme belt while Doc used my case to win the Uni belt back.

He sighed and ran his fingers through the rainbow coloured locks

El Aytch Harrison...You decided to fuck with me. We're going to have a match to be remembered. We're going to fight and fight and fight. We are going to be electrocuted, we're going to bleed all over the ring, and if like the lyrics go, we will even be bloodtrocuted, as we bleed and grind our opened wounds against the electricity coursing through the cell. Oh yes, dear Prophet. We are going to destroy each other, and we will never be the same after this. You will see what it's like to face someone who is able to deal with pain as if it were a lover. I welcome pain into my heart, and welcome her sweet embrace. As we fight, we will be forced to change, to adapt to the surroundings, to evolve into beings of pure pain. Otherwise, we will be overcome by Her. We will fall. Prophet, you will believe that the Phoenix rises, and that even when he falls, he never fails to rise to the occasion. Should I lose, and I doubt that will be the case, but should I lose, you will know that I am going to fly out of the ashes and flame, and come back stronger.

He grinned, laughing softly, then spoke again

You will know what it is like to be burned by a Phoenix.

The screen faded to black, while the myriad of colors flashed on the screen, and the fire graphic began to eat away the darkness

Can You See ThePhoenix Soar?

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post