Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 12:09 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Late Interview
dannydevia Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

03-23-2013, 09:34 PM

We are at the XWF studios as a black car pulls up at the front and Danny Devia walks out. He goes inside and meets the young women at the front desk.

Receptionist: Mr. Devia your promo was set to be filmed last Thursday.

Devia: Shut UP I was busy last thursday

And without a word Devia walks into the studio as they are filming a young kid cutting his promo.

Devia: Beat it Kid

The Kid looks confused as the director steps in

Director: Devia aren't you suppose to be in Canada.

Devia: I'll be heading there after I have my say.

Director: That suppose to be last Thursday

Devia: Well it's happening now

The Director sighed and had a man walk in to act as the interviewer. They are gonna cut the script they were suppose to film last Thursday

Interviewer: So Danny Devia do you care to make any comments about the revelation last week?

Devia: What revelation?

Interviewer: That you and Mr. Natural are related.

Devia; Well how about this for an answer, Mind you own fucking problems! As far as I'm concern Brother or not Danny Devia is looking out for himself and only himself.

Interviewer: Okay but what about your 6-Man Match with Mr. Natural and David Skulley.

Devia: As I already said Danny Devia is looking out only for himself. But the powers to be have already chosen me to team up with those two, well listen up Skulley, Natural, Devia doesn't need you, within only weeks I've already had a title match and would have won it last week if it wasn't for all the bullshit that was happening. So we already now that I am the best and you two better not get in my way. As for my opponents, I don't know who they are, and I don't even care because we all now they are going down.

With that said Devia get up and leaves ignoring the protests of they still have more to film.
Edit Hate Post Like Post