Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 05:27 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
nWo vs. WCW: The Mafia Game
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

06-12-2015, 04:38 AM

Backstory…

In the weeks preceding the infamous Bash at the Beach 1996, two men began invading the arenas of WCW claiming to be there to take over the company from the inside. Although never actually stated, it was assumed that the two men were from the rival company WWF considering they were two of their former stars in Diesel and Razor Ramon. In the WCW, they were referred to by their real names: Kevin Nash and Scott Hall respectively.

On July 7, 1996, The Outsiders, as they were referred, claimed that their third man in their six-man tag team match against Randy ‘Macho Man’ Savage, Lex Luger, and Sting would make a huge splash. If only they knew how big a splash…

The man who had played the biggest fan favorite for the last 13+ years in WCW/WWF came out during the match before dropping the leg drop heard round the world when it fell upon the chest of Randy Savage. Hulk Hogan shook the hand of Kevin Nash and Scott Hall solidifying himself as the third man, and leader, of the moments later dubbed New World Order.

How will the WCW roster respond to this enormous threat? How would nWo treat their foes and soon to be victims? Our story picks up here…

NIGHT ONE BEGINS NOW!

Get your roles in to me! (via PM or Skype as always; never on this thread)

[Image: S3d7rKH.png]

[Image: ZT38ONc.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

06-12-2015, 05:20 AM

Players:

The Yellow Sword
Cain
Luca
DMX
Trax
Ozymandias
Dim
Doctor D'Ville
Matthew Oaktree
Mattael Cillio
'Loverboy' Lane
Ginger Snaps
Ghost Tank
Christopher Isles
Hooded Man
John Samuels

Hate Post Like Post
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

06-12-2015, 08:25 AM

I decided to go ahead and let you all know the roles in this game since we have some new folks and I mix rules anyways.

Townsmen:
Sheriff
Doctor
Veteran
Jailor
Retributionist
Investigator
Transporter
Lookout

Third Parties:
Executioner
Jester
Virus
Serial Killer
Arsonist

MAFIA/nWo
Mafia Godfather
Mafia Hitman
Mafia Barman

Hate Post Like Post
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

06-12-2015, 09:23 PM

The night of Monday Night Nitro is opened with pyros and the Nitro girls coming out to strut their stuff. Once all of that has transpired, the cameramen rush backstage to show the holding facility where Diamond Dallas Page is being held captive. Goldberg is shown wearing his jeans, shirt, and leather jacket. He slaps Dallas Page.

“If he moves, detain his ass!”
Luca is Serial Killer.
Goldberg leaves his security detail with him as he leaves into the hallway. His theme song begins playing in the arena. He enters the rampway and the sparks shoot out onto his jacket. He exhales the fumes and punches through. As he begins throwing punches down the rampway, he’s jumped! Goldberg is taken down by Nash, Hall and Hogan! Goldberg is fighting back! He punches Hogan, but Hall sticks him with the stun stick! Goldberg’s body is convulsing! Nash hits him with a big boot! Hogan and Hall bring some steel steps over and Nash drops a Jacknife powerbomb onto the steel steps! They flip him over and strip him of his jacket/shirt. Nash grabs a spray paint can and sprays nWo on his back as Hogan is whipping him roughly with his belt! Hall wanders off with a drink in his hand.

Scott Hall wanders to the backstage area before entering a room. He sees Arn Anderson looking through his ring attire and Hall wanders in with a mouth full of alcohol. He throws his bottle at Arn. It misses and Arn turns around with a pistol and…

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

Arn kills Scott with three shots to the chest! Arn freaks out looking at his gun. An audible gasp is heard from the adjacent showers. Arn rushes into the room and sees Lex Luger in a towel. The elder freaks out at this and goes off with another shot!

BLAM!

Lex Luger falls to the ground clutching his chest with both hands. Arn drops his gun and rushes out of the room pulling on what’s left of his hair.

Elsewhere…

Ric Flair is sneaking around corners watching his target. As he follows him, he walks underneath a doorway and a pail of gas falls over and douses Flair with gasoline! Flair looks irate!

Elsewhere...

Hulk Hogan pats Nash on the back for a job well done before going into the restroom. He undoes his fly and begins to take a piss. As he finishes and zips his fly, one of the stalls comes open and Chris Benoit jumps out and begins attacking Hulk! He gets him down and tries to get him in a Crossface, but Hogan is able to get out! Benoit, realizing his attack is meaningless, runs away leaving Hogan downed on the floor of the bathroom.

DEAD – Goldberg – Jailor – Dim
DEAD – Scott Hall – Mafia Barman – Ozymandias
DEAD – Lex Luger – Lookout – The Yellow Sword

END OF NIGHT ONE!

Day Two begins now!

Hate Post Like Post
Hooded Man Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

06-13-2015, 04:44 AM

Well, I don't know why people are being so quiet, but as of right now, it is going to suck for whoever is Maf, since they lost their barman, and whoever is Ric Flair, since he is now Arsonist bait. I'm not going to make a vote yet until I see more to go on from the other players.
Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
<3 Ginger <3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-13-2015, 05:27 AM

Going into new reply mode, there's a hidden message it says "Luca is Serial Killer." I don't know if we can trust that, but I agree with Hooded man. This is not going well for the Mafia. Also, poor Dim. He just wanted to wrestle.

[Image: aTUIZMN.png]

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

06-13-2015, 06:28 AM

Btw the Luca thing was just a joke.

Hate Post Like Post
DMX-Factor Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-13-2015, 09:44 AM

Well that escalated quickly.
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-13-2015, 09:55 AM

Look at everyone being all reasonable. We've got mafia, arsonists and killers running around here and everyone's just all "eh, let's see what happens."

Hate Post Like Post
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

06-13-2015, 10:08 AM

So is everyone okay with moving into Night Two?

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-13-2015, 10:09 AM

Trying to get us all into bed? Wink

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

06-13-2015, 10:12 AM

Always Sammy. Especially you. Wink

Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-13-2015, 10:33 AM

I can move into night two.

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
DMX-Factor Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-13-2015, 11:52 AM

I'm cool with night two
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-13-2015, 01:15 PM

I vote Vinnie.

My reasoning: He mentions the types of people that are surrounding us, but instead of deciding to vote on someone, "Eh, fuck it." Sorry, but to just mention it all, and not vote for someone, is suspicious as fuck. If he isn't one of the bad guys, I'll be surprised as hell.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Matthew Oaktree Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-13-2015, 01:42 PM

So because Vinnie made a joke about everyone being calm and not immediately pointing fingers like last time, you want to lynch him? We've got nothing to go on, no proof, no leads only assumptions. And the fact that you want Lane dead makes me think you're executioner which again is just an assumption. Best thing to do is wait it out, hopefully people get saved by a doctor or one of the mafia gets taken out by the killer or vice versa and we lynch someone when there's actually something to go on.
Hate Post Like Post
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

06-13-2015, 02:53 PM

Starting night two. Please PM me or Skype me with your actions.

Hate Post Like Post
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

06-14-2015, 07:32 PM

As the sun begins to set, the WCW crew is pulling into a smaller town for a house show. The crew begins pulling out the ring and setting it up in the arena as two familiar faces are watching from the second level boxseats. Big Sexy reaches forward and cracks a brewski open. The Immortal does the same.

“This one’s for Scott. We have to move on, man.”

“That’s right brother. Tonight we’ll make some more waves and make him proud brother.”

They clink cans and go for a drink. As Hogan is about to bring the drink to his lips…

BBBZZZZZZZTTTTTTTTTTTT

Hogan drinks the liquid before coughing profusely and spitting the liquid out. He sets the cup down before realizing he wasn’t in the box seat anymore. He was backstage and drinking from the punch. As he shakes his head, Hulk realizes he’s in catering where the place is empty. Except for the man standing in the corner with his face-painted and a baseball bat in his hand. He scoffs and walks away. Hulk coughs and scratches his throat before dropping the cup. The Nature Boy Ric Flair walks by and stares at Hulk up and down.

ELSEWHERE…

Rey Mysterio throws back the beer in his hand and instantly spits it out hitting Nash in the face! Nash freaks out and grabs Rey before throwing him out of the box seats. As Rey gets to his feet, he steps through the door to go towards the locker rooms…

SPLUSH!

A bucket of gasoline is thrown into his face! Rey is swinging wildly, but the man holding the bucket drops it as he hightails it.

Nash walks out of the box seats as if looking for someone in particular. He walks down the hall and that’s when he hears some muttering.

“Oh yeahhh. I’m going to wake you dead dudes up and force you into the Macho Kingdom! You’ll follow me like a puppy following his master oh yeahhh.”

Nash bursts into the room and clobbers Randy Savage with a big boot. He grabs him with a Jacknife and throws him neck first into the cement wall! Savage hits it and isn’t moving. Nash grabs the body of limp corpse of Savage and nails another on the cement floor as blood begins to run.

ELSEWHERE…

Diamond Dallas Page is rubbing his hands together in anticipation of his match later on. It’s then that he notices that the door on the locker room is open, but no one is in there. He could have sworn it was closed earlier. DDP walks up to it and slowly closes it. As he does, the figure of Chris Benoit is shown behind the door! He lunges forward with knife-edged chops…literally. Benoit had knives in his hands as he begins slicing and dicing on the chest of Dallas Page! He falls back in pain as Benoit laughs and leaves the scene.

DDP continues to bleed but only for a summoning presence in the room. Buff Bagwell looks down with disapproval before handing DDP a pill labeled, “Buff’s Stuff.” DDP is barely able to do anything, but he takes the pill and suddenly the wounds begin to heal! He leaps up to his feet good as new with not a scar remaining. Buff slaps him on the ass before disappearing.

END OF NIGHT TWO…

DEAD – Randy Savage – Retributionist - Trax

DAY THREE BEGINS NOW!

Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-14-2015, 07:35 PM

I don't know, but with Trax dying, needlessly, I believe Ghost Tank is behind it. Think about it, guys. He was the first to show some level of suspicion, and it was against Vinnie Lane of all people. And because Vinnie commented on how calm we were.

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-15-2015, 07:44 AM

(06-13-2015, 01:15 PM)Ghost Tank Said: I vote Vinnie.

My reasoning: He mentions the types of people that are surrounding us, but instead of deciding to vote on someone, "Eh, fuck it." Sorry, but to just mention it all, and not vote for someone, is suspicious as fuck. If he isn't one of the bad guys, I'll be surprised as hell.

So in the last game I was suspicious for pointing fingers. This game I point out that no one is doing that, and I'm still suspicious.

I'm with Gator here, man, I think you've got an agenda.

Vote - lynch GT.

Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-15-2015, 07:57 AM

Vote Ghost Tank as well.

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-15-2015, 08:36 AM

tank was awfully quick to point us toward someone. He gets my vote too.

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-15-2015, 09:26 AM

Yeah, Tank's a little too trigger happy for my liking. It's like he's trying to distract us from him, but it's backfiring horribly (c.diff pun only kind of intended).

Vote: Ghost Tank

[Image: giphy.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

06-15-2015, 10:26 AM

(06-15-2015, 09:26 AM)4 x Better Luca Arzegotti Said: Yeah, Tank's a little too trigger happy for my liking. It's like he's trying to distract us from him, but it's backfiring horribly (c.diff pun only kind of intended).

Vote: Ghost Tank

I agree.

C Diff.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post
DMX-Factor Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-15-2015, 10:47 AM

To say you'd be surprised that someone's not a bad guy is kinda suspicious, especially without much info in the first place.

Voting to lunch Ghost Tank
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes DMX-Factor's post:
Vincent Lane (06-15-2015)
Dick E. Offline

XWF FanBase:

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-15-2015, 10:52 AM

(06-15-2015, 10:47 AM)DMX-Factor Said: To say you'd be surprised that someone's not a bad guy is kinda suspicious, especially without much info in the first place.

A cannibal in our midst!

[Image: WP1YGuk.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Dick E.'s post:
(06-15-2015), Vincent Lane (06-15-2015)
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

06-15-2015, 11:22 AM

So, because Trax dies, instead of Vinnie, somehow it's my fault. Whatever then. Lynch me, I dare you. I double red rocket dare you.

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Ginger Snaps Offline
&lt;3 Ginger &lt;3

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-15-2015, 11:26 AM

You are trying fairly hard to convince us Vinnie is trouble.

<3 Gator <3
Hate Post Like Post
Dick E. Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-15-2015, 11:41 AM

What have you been doing then, Tank?

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-15-2015, 11:43 AM

(06-15-2015, 11:22 AM)Ghost Tank Said: So, because Trax dies, instead of Vinnie, somehow it's my fault. Whatever then. Lynch me, I dare you. I double red rocket dare you.

"Instead of Vinnie"

You have some inside knowledge there, dude?

Hate Post Like Post
Hooded Man Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

06-15-2015, 12:06 PM

Yeah, GT has been very suspicious, trying to point us to Vin D1 with no reason whatsoever. IMO, I think GT has to be Maf or SK, or in the worst- case scenario, Retributionist.
Hate Post Like Post
Dick E. Offline

XWF FanBase:

06-15-2015, 12:08 PM

Retributionist got done in already.

Hate Post Like Post
Hooded Man Offline

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

06-15-2015, 12:09 PM

Fuck, I mistyped. Executioner is what I meant.
Hate Post Like Post
DMX-Factor Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-15-2015, 01:31 PM

(06-15-2015, 10:52 AM)Dick E. Said:
(06-15-2015, 10:47 AM)DMX-Factor Said: To say you'd be surprised that someone's not a bad guy is kinda suspicious, especially without much info in the first place.

A cannibal in our midst!

Autocorrect strikes again.

But you're right tho Tongue
Hate Post Like Post
Matthew Oaktree Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-15-2015, 01:48 PM

Yup, I vote to lynch Tank too.
Hate Post Like Post
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

06-16-2015, 09:43 AM

The memo is passed around about the recent disappearances. All of the WCW roster members are standing in the locker room. Disco Inferno goes to the center of the room and does the disco dance for a second before using his right hand to point around the room at random people. Sting eyes him carefully before leveling him with a baseball bat.

“I think we know why we’re here. To get to the bottom of THIS! Now I think we ALLLL know who the culprit is. It’s literally the most obvious person here. The person working most closely with the nWo…

REY MYSTERIO! We’ve all decided that you are the most guilty party of betraying us!”

Rey slides out of the group and takes off the down the hall. He leaves out of the back exit. As he does so, he sees Kevin Nash standing outside. He leaps off the rails and Nash catches him…

[Image: wcw-nash-mysterio-dart-o.gif?w=320&h=240]

Rey’s neck snaps as it makes contact with the trailer! He lies there motionless for a few seconds as the other WCW members file out of the trailer. A standoff ensues between the two remaining members of nWo and WCW. A screeching noise is heard as they look behind themselves to see a translucent Ghost Tank emerge from the corpse of Rey Mysterio. He screams as he vanishes.

The Jester will get his revenge from the grave!

DEAD – Rey Mysterio – Jester – Ghost Tank

NIGHT THREE BEGINS NOW!

Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-16-2015, 10:04 AM

Well played, Ghost Tank.

Do not let my death be in vain, Gator!

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Lane's post:
(06-16-2015)
Matthew Oaktree Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

06-16-2015, 02:14 PM

The vengeful spirit could go for me too Vinnie! Either ill avenge you or you avenge me.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Matthew Oaktree's post:
(06-16-2015), Hooded Man (06-16-2015), Vincent Lane (06-16-2015)
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-16-2015, 02:17 PM

Deal.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Hooded Man (06-16-2015), Matthew Oaktree (06-16-2015)
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

06-17-2015, 03:50 PM

As the moon rises, the locker room of the WCW roster’s door is shown with the word “Talent” written across it. The lights go out as a figure slides into the room. The slashing of blades is heard and…

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZTTTTTTT!

The lights come back on and Kevin Nash is standing at the switch looking in on Diamond Dallas Page holding a knife with no blood on it. The rest of the room is empty.

Dallas Page drops the knife hurriedly and Nash closes the door while eyeing him carefully. As he turns around, a pail of gasoline is tossed at him! Nash blindly swings left and right but can’t seem to find the mark. He finally clears the gasoline from his eyes but the thrower is long gone. All that is left is a pail lying on the ground with the letters “D.I.” on it.

ELSEWHERE…

In the catering area, Arn Anderson is sitting with a salad before him. He picks up a piece of lettuce and brings it to his mouth before chomping away. Sting walks up swinging his bat slowly. Sting picks up a glass from the table and throws it to the right of Arn. It shatters on the ground and Arn quickly turns to look. As he does so, Sting pulls out a vile displaying the words ‘Scorpion XXX’ on it. He pulls the top off and pours the contents of the thing into the drink.

Sting takes a few steps back and enters the shrouds. Arn turns back around and resumes his salad. He takes a sip of his iced tea and sets it down. He picks up a carrot and takes it into his mouth before coughing. He glances up and sees Ric Flair walking towards him. Ric takes a seat next to him and pats Arn on the back.

“Hey daddy, you ready for our match tonight?”

Arn looks at his face and Flair’s face begins to change to something grotesque and horrific. It grows the facepaint of Sting. The white and black lunges out at Arn as the poison is seemingly making him manic! Arn reaches into his waistband of his tights and pulls out a gun! He aims it at Flair’s face.

“Whoaaa! Double A, daddy! Watch where you-“

BLAM! BLAM! BLAM!

Ric Flair slumps over as the bullets penetrate his chest. He clutches his chest as a faint “woooo” exits his lips. Sting steps out of the darkness and aims his bat at Arn.

“WOOOO! You are the serial killer!”

Arn turns around to look at him with a frenzied expression written across his face.

“Am I? Am I crazy?”

Arn aims the gun at the second masked figure he’d seen in the last minute. He pulls the trigger!

BLAM!

The one shot goes straight through the head of Sting as the red flows down his face to replace the white paint. Sting falls over as The Giant sees what happens from the hallway. Arn doesn’t ever notice him rushing away with his large bounds. Arn goes back to the table and places his hand on the table. He begins to cry as he stands over the table. He leans down realizing that it was his good friend Ric Flair murdered on the ground.

Arn leans down and clutches him close to him as the tears begin to flow. It’s then that a smoke begins filling the backstage area. Arn stands and begins looking around until he spots the source of the mysterious smoke.

The Spirit of Ghost Tank.

It floats over as Arn fires off a few more shots at it. Naturally they just go through the apparition. Ghost Tank extends his arm and the gun begins to turn. Arn is freaking out as he has lost control of his right arm. The gun turns and points directly at his face. Arn is pleading, but the spirit closes his fist.

BLAM!

Arn Anderson falls over to the ground. Dead.

END OF NIGHT THREE.

DEAD – Ric Flair – Investigator – Hooded Man
DEAD – Sting – Virus – Christopher Isles
DEAD – Arn Anderson – Veteran – Doctor Louis D’Ville

DAY FOUR BEGINS NOW!

Hate Post Like Post