Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-21-2024, 11:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Noise has Eyes (RP 1)
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

04-06-2013, 08:02 AM

A Rose by any Other Name...

Narrator: ???

For if you wish to learn of our existence, I must first give a brief summary of the world you inhabit. I will not sugarcoat it, I cannot guarantee that you will like this truth. However, what I say is the truth. Whether or not you wish to believe it is irrelevant.

Where was I? Oh yes, the summary of your world! Without further ado, shall I begin?

In the beginning, there was only darkness. The darkness you're accustomed to travelling in. The very kind you live in, metaphorically and physically. However, that darkness was washed away by a divine flood of light. A flash brought upon us by our father.

No, not just a mere man. Our father is special. He transcends time and mortality. Existing on a plane above us all, he watches. May I tell you how he feels right now?

He's very disappointed, Neil. There exists however, a possibility to please him. An opportunity to become a god in the form of man.

Do you wish to know the world if you just follow what I say exactly, to the letter? The world would be bright once more, no longer shackled by the forces of darkness that cause Father to weep. Bright like it once was. Brighter than you've ever seen or known possible.

Flowers blooming out of the ground at varying heights and widths. Lush landscapes inviting all those who are worthy to taste their riches. Even when night falls, the world's beauty is unmatched. One could look out and see the stars shine off the lakes like diamonds glistening in the light of the sun.

A great future, is it not?

What you must do to make it happen is to listen to every single word I say. Do everything I tell you the damn letter! Am I making myself clear, Neil?

Yes, you are. Your wish is my command, master.

Good, very good. For the first order of business...

Sacrament 1

Narrator: Neil Capra

The woman in the driver's seat and I are still the only ones in the car. At this point, I think thirty minutes have passed since I jumped out the window after not killing that scandalous psychologist. Whatever, I guess. If they want to smear blood all over every wall of the damn house, they very well can for all I care.

Thankfully, the chick who'll be driving away from this monument to fucking insanity soon enough isn't trying to bother with awkward fucking small talk. Who knows how I would fucking deal with that shit.

"So uh, how's it going?"

Oh god fucking dammit!

"Uh, decent I guess. How are you?"

"Oh, I'm good."

Neil, it's time. Kill this broad.

What?! She's our fucking ride, I can't just kill her!

Fighting the force these voices have on my body to the best of my ability, my arm reaches into my coat pocket and pulls out that so familiar switchblade. I take it in my left hand and scoot over directly behind the whore in the driver's seat.

"What the fuck are y-"

She can't even finish her last fucking sentence before I plunge the blade deep into her throat. I wiggle the blade around inside her trachea, each inch I move it causing blood to spray out like a broken fire hydrant. I slip the blade out of the gaping hole where her throat used to be, and her head smashes down on the steering wheel. I grab her by the hair before her head hit the car horn, but decide just to lay it on the wheel anyway. That way, they'll think she's asleep and I can leave without any struggle from them...

Wrong. You're going to kill them.

Why in the name of anything logical would I need to kill them?

You're talking to a fucking voice in your head Neil. I don't logic suits you very well.

Irrelevant. Why do I need to kill them?

They are sacraments 2 and 3.

What?

Didn't the other voice tell you anything? To please Father, you'll have to perform an ancient ritual, called the 17 Sacraments.

I have to kill 17 people?

In essence, yes. That's what you have to do, Neil.

Okay. Sacraments 2 and 3, here I come I guess.

I exit the car and walk back to the front door of the house. I see right by the front door a bush. A great place to hide! I slide under the shrubbery as not to make a sound, and get into a crouching position behind it.

Just in time as well. I hear the front door opening...

People

Neil Capra

"To immediately address the comments made by opponents this week, Neonero, I'm sure you understand how pointless telling someone your reason for being here is. Why would anyone give up that kind of information? Who would be stupid enough to give away their edge? If you feel I'm only here for masochism, then you're going to keep thinking that idiotic thought for the remainder of your time before the match. However, to semi answer your question, I serve a higher purpose. That being said, it's obvious you're here to ask stupid questions and play simpleton level mind games. How boring, who's next?

Ah, Ursula. So generously avoiding talking about my oh so easy to talk about masochism! Look Ursula, I'm only here to state one thing. Your iron will, your dedication, what has it gotten you?

Oh yeah, absolutely nothing.

You want to be the best, a noble goal. However, you very much fail at accomplishing that desired outcome every time you state it. You talk about how you'll make yourself look like a fucking god in the ring, and every time your words crumble as your opponent or opponents end up beating you. Maybe you should try a different strategy, honey.

That said, I do respect both my opponents. Do I care if either of them respects me in the slightest?

Fuck no.

Because at the end of the day, I plan on proving why they should respect me in the ring. As that's what I've always had to do in life. Earn my respect. Hell, Neo, maybe that's the answer to your million dollar question.

...And to answer the other oh so brilliant inquiry you made...

I'm right here, ready to relive you of your duties as European Champion."
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Neil Capra's post:
(04-08-2013)