Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 11:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
A Supreme Court (Senator RP #1)
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

04-03-2013, 08:23 PM

Wednesday April 3rd, 2013
“The Senator Wins back the 24/7 FTW UFO Championship”
Crimson Cobra’s Hotel Room 6:30 P.M.

The luxury of a presidential suite in the Omni Hotel, that is only moments away from the Georgia Dome so that Cobra may attend the Wednesday night Warfare as he usually does, is not enough to please the man sitting on the king sized bed big enough for an entire family and the dog. The windows that supplied a tremendous view of Centennial Olympic park were so beautifully clear it almost appeared that the room had no windows at all. The park was still filled with people observing the oversized, sun glazed Olympic statue and tremendous amounts of water being shot out of the ground. The suite was over sized for Crimson Cobra that was for sure but he had never loved being in a hotel more than now with over 2,000 square feet all to himself. The plasma television turned on as Cobra hit a button on the remote while he was half way across the room sizing up the inside of the refrigerator. Food, drinks, alcohol you name it and it was in there, Cobra pulled out a few snacks before shutting the door and walking back over to the bed. He shakes his head and lets out a small sigh as he drops the food onto the bed and looks up at the tv.

.:+Crimson Cobra+:.

“There is just not a feeling out there like having gold over your shoulder, even if it is the ever so unimportant 24/7 FTW UFO Championship. Well at least it belongs to an equally unimportant person such as John “The Senator” Samuels.”

The television is showing a preview of the upcoming XWF event Monday night Madness.

Announcer
“Next Monday! Three combatants will collide in the squared circle! But only one will be bringing the XWF European Championship home with them! Neil Capra! Will take on Ursula Areano!

The screen goes black for a few seconds and cuts to a shot of Neonero and Hardy battling it out over the European championship at the past pay per view Gauntlet City.

Announcer
“The two will be taking on the man who defeated the charismatic enigma at Gauntlet City! Neonero returns to Monday Night MADNESS!”

The television cuts yet again to show Jeff Hardy with his legs cross standing on the ropes. He in his usual jeans with a white tank top his long hair flowing along with his head as he head bangs throwing his head forward and back along to the music. Jeff has his hands in the air sporting the “hardy” signals.

Announcer
“But that isn’t all! The former European champion will be the SPECIAL GUEST REFEREE! Also tune in as a rookie battle royal will take place with the winner earning a shot at Crimson Cobra’s number one contender spot!”

Cobra lifts his once injured knee up on to the bed and looks at it. He lets it back down to the floor and bends it just slightly making sure not to re-injure it. His head shaking only continued in disapproval as he heard the last announcement from the commercial. Rookies will be coming for him after he takes down a nobody that has been placed before him.

“Where in the HELL is my title shot? Neil Capra and Ursula, are you kidding me! That has got to be a joke, Neonero is the new champ and I am the number one contender but at the very least I have three weeks before I get to fight for my chance at gold! This week I take down a man who wishes he could actually be the vice president’s bitch? Passing bills and all that nonsense, come on John why don’t you pick a decent gimmick. What are you going to do wrestle the bills until they are written the way you wish? Then a week after the senator doesn’t get my vote I will take on a rookie of XWF, a rookie who in his first match will have earned a shot at me. If this rookie is good enough he could be the European Champion in all of three matches, but looking at this lackluster misfit bunch I would say that I highly doubt the possibilities of that outcome. Then finally two weeks have gone by and Crimson Cobra, the stealthy killer has showed Paul Hayman and who ever in the blue hell will be the champion by then that he truly deserves that title. That title that will be mine, because ripping gold out of cold dead hands is what anyone would have to do to me I am prepared to do the same. The admitted drug addict lunatic Jeffery, something worse the how badly Angelus was screwed out of his Xtreme Championship at Gauntlet City “The next worst thing” Ursula Areano, A man with multiple personality disorder Neil Capra, and of course the current champion the man returning to the show Mr. Neonero.

It really won’t matter who I have to destroy, there isn’t one name I mentioned that can move swifter than a Cobra, not one of them are more deadly than the poison stored in the fangs. None of the people who I have a possibility of competing with in the next three weeks even pose a threat to the all mighty King Cobra, and that is exactly what I will be when finished with the third match….. A champion…. A KING!”

The crystal clear resolution of the plasma television screen is now showing commercials for burger king how ironic that is almost as much talent as it takes to become a champion for Monday nights, to be a burger king employee. That is why after taking the title it would be so simple for Cobra to retain it but instead he will be looking to move on. Bigger and better things always await those who are ready for them. Cobra again is flexing and bending his recently recovered knee making sure not to over stress the joint as to hurt it once again. After a stair case is dropped on it one would seem to be more wary of what happens to it. Cobra looks over at the clock and notices it is now nine o’clock! Three hours have passed of him just sitting on the bed watching television and thinking? That couldn’t be right he pops up out of the seat and looks out the window at the Olympic park to see that it is almost empty other than people seeming to be looking for their hotels and others observing the water still. The night sky is filled with the moon and millions of little dots sparkling in the blackened canvas. Cobra shrugs his shoulders and feels his eyes becoming heavy so he stumbles over to the bed sliding on the wooden floor because of the stockings he has upon his feet. Getting to the far side of the massive bed he lays down and throws the not only luxurious but extremely comfortable covers over his body and lays his head on the orgasmic tempur-pedic pillow. His vision begins to blacken as his eyes drowsily drift shut.

Only seconds pass before an obnoxious banging noise is heard at the door of the gigantic suite. The sounds wake Cobra from his sleep and cause him to be annoyed instantly. His feet touch the cold, hard, wooden floor again as he slides his way to the front door. The golden locks are unlatched and the door flies open, there is a man standing in the hall. The sight is very disturbing, the man has a bullet shot wound in his mouth that is hanging open. Light peaks through the hole that goes all the way through the man’s skull. This kind of wound would kill any man no matter how tough no matter how resilient that is a kill shot. The scene only gets worse as Crimson Cobra recognizes the eyes of the man, the hair, the face. Russell, his father, was standing at the door. Floating would be a better word to describe it as the body’s feet weren’t touching the ground. A huge shadow could be seen behind the lifeless body, it must have been the demon that was possessing the dead corpse in front of the door but Cobra didn’t waste any time slamming the door shut. He fell back to his ass on the hard ground and kicked away with his feet as he pulled with his arms to get as far away from the door as possible.

Impossible, his father was killed and the body burned in the fire back in Colorado. How in the hell could the demon take the body and bring it this far? How could something like this happen! The banging at the door begun to happen again except this time it was much lighter and more of a knocking sound with knuckles on a wooden door then a limp hand wailing on the door. Cobra tried to compose himself but was ready to see the body once more if he had to. He slowly peaked through the hole in the door to see a police officer.

“What kind of trick is this demon trying to play now?”

The door opened and the officer introduced himself. Cobra was very hesitant in fear of this being a trick of the demon, but the officer looked at Cobra as if he were a crazy after Cobra attempted to explain paranormal knocking on the door earlier. The investigation on the house fire was complete and the officer was here to deliver the news to Crimson.

Officer
“The fire seems to have been caused by the fireplace in your home, a chair was left very close to the fireplace and had what we found to be a burnt bible on the seat. The crew believes that it was a spark that flew off and landed on the book that began the fire.”

Crimson Cobra
“I don’t care as much about the house as I do the man who was in that fire.”

Officer
“Man? The entire premise was searched and there were no humanly remains found in the house. We did find a gun that has been registered in your name in the basement and what seemed to be red paint cans. Doing some basement remodeling?”

Crimson Cobra
Uhh… Yeah.

The police officer’s radio goes off in what sounds like a shooting or something much more important than Cobra redecorating his home and it was in need of a respond. He clicks the walkie talkie and says something before he runs off out of the room. Cobra follows him into the stair case right before the suite and looks around trying to find evidence of the demon’s presence but finds nothing. Does what the officer say mean that his father is still alive? But wait, if his father is still alive does that mean he will still have the demon possessing him?

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Crimson Cobra's post:
(04-07-2013)