Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Bad Medicine" RP Board (May 23, 2015)
Peter Peter Peter - You are making this
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-22-2015, 08:19 PM

WHITE ROCK LAKE
DALLAS TEXAS

The XWF Cameras swoop in for a panoramic shot of White Rock Lake in Dallas, Texas.

[Image: White-Rock-Lake-Pano-HDR1.jpg]

The camera's then spot Mastermind walking along a jetty and stopping at the end of it, and looking out at the view.

[Image: 587-l.jpg][/color]

"It's fantastic isn't it. These views. The peace and quiet of some place like this, compared to what is going to happen in a few hours time when the Bad Medicine Pay Per View kicks off."

Mastermind breathes in and out.

"Breathe taking. I've prepared as much as I can for Bad Medicine. I'm the Captain of my team, and so far it looks as if both Captains, dear I say Peter Gilmour have been leading from the front. My team mate Yellow Sword has made an effort, and I've been in contact with Rellik. He will be there come the start of the match. As for Pete's team, as for saying that we were lazy by not even given out any promos at the start of the week, Ray Tings, has been completely lazy himself by not putting in more of an effort. As for Ghost Tank. His 1 promo will do him, like it's been doing him a lot lately. No surprises there."

Mastermind stops and breathes in some more of the air, and looks out into the view of the lake. Mastermind smirks and looks at he camera.

"It won't be worth it if I came here looking for relaxation time before Bad Medicine. It'll just spoil the view if I reply to Pete's latest claims. So here's what I am going to do."

Mastermind clicks his fingers. The camera fades out to black.

AT&T STADIUM
DALLAS, TEXAS

The sound of clicking fingers once again fills the air, and then the cameras fade back in. This time it's into Mastermind's locker room at the AT&T Stadium, as he prepares to get ready for the start of the Bad Medicine Pay Per View.

"I've had my relaxation time, and now it's time for the last part of my preparation. This maybe my final promo, before this thing gets under way, and as usual of Team Gilmour, their team leader is the only thing that said anything at all since my last promo. So let's get to this debate. My turn to disprove your comments, like I have been doing all week long. So here goes. Sit back and be amazed."

Peter Doesn't Get It Gilmour Said:Where is your team anyways? Seems Rellik got a case of the limber tail. Not like he was going to play a part in the match anyways. And Yellow Sword is too busy telling boring as fuck stories about irrelevant bullshit.

Mastermind smiles.

"You have tried to throw some shit and hope it sticks. It hasn't Peter. At least Yellow Sword is telling stories, where's the rest of your team lately Pete? Like I said, Ray Tings came out strong at the start of the week and did two promos, and that's that. He's gone into hiding. Much like Ghost Tank after he came out with a half ass promo of his own. Gone to ground. Like normal. So you've been leading your team from one absurd confrontation to another. You're not a good leader Peter."

Peter Still Doesn't Get It Gilmour Said:So to say that I am a copycat makes you sir a HYPOCRITE

"That's such a big word for you to say Pete. Very big word, but do you know what it means? I don't think you do. This is what it means. It means A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for. That Pete, is what Hypocrite means. I told about two stories. You came back and told us a story yourself. So instead of coming out with something original and not a story, you came back with a story, and that is how you are a copycat. That does not make me a hypocrite. It makes you one."

Wrong Peter Said:You then show an illustration of how to build a bridge. Wow, like I don’t know how to build a bridge. Idiot! You then said that after I build this bridge, I should throw myself over it. Oh wow, you’re asking me to commit suicide

"No, no, no Peter. You dumb fuckwit. At no time did I say for you to throw yourself over or off a bridge. This is what I actually said:"

replay Said:"So I implore you to build that bridge, and get the fuck over it

"What did I say Peter? I asked for you to build that bridge, and get the fuck over it. No where did I say throw yourself off of one or over one. Clean your fucking ears out boy. I don't know where you got that from. You must be dreaming. Have I got to you that much, it's too easy now?

"Don't you know the meaning of build a bridge and get over it? Obviously you don't. What an idiot you are."

The not so Bold Peter Gilmour Said:you boldly talked about my weight in your first lame ass promo for the match this weekend.

"I decided to join in what others say about you, and see how long it took for you to react about me talking about your weight. So in one way I was a copycat to say what others were saying, but I don't give a shit. It was my first usage of the issue, so clearly I had a right to do so. And you still go on about it, like a baby throwing its toy out of its cot. You're just one big fat baby who cries a lot."

Peter Gilmour Said:Then you said after our match I went up to you in private and thanked you for not calling me fat. Uh, I don’t ever recall going up to you after the match took place.

"Oh you don't remember? Well that's convenient. Lucky for you I have kept the emails that I sent you."

EMAIL #1: FROM MASTERMIND TO PETER GILMOUR

Thank you so much for a wonderful week Peter, I enjoyed it. I thought you won it, but luckily I pulled it out in the end.

EMAIL #2: FROM PETER GILMOUR TO MASTERMIND

You got lucky dude, Tommy Gunn interfered. But after all that, I must say I enjoyed the week too. Thank you for not using the weight issue like all these do.

"See Peter, it's right there in black and white, you thanked me for not using the weight issue."

Peter Gilmour Said:one win doesn’t make you own me. You have to beat me over and over to clearly own me and I don’t think you can.

"Even though I think I OWN you right now, clearly you're right. I just have to keep beating you. And beating you I will."

Peter Gilmour Said:But if you really want to get your ass whipped again, then by all means name the time and place and I’ll be there

"How about at any of the first two cards after Bad Medicine if the GM's feel like it's necessary to make the match they can?"

Peter The Fuckwit Gilmour Said:I talked to both of them and apologized to Ray for anything I said about him.

"Wow you actually apologized to someone? Peter Gilmour apologizes to people. The Peter Gilmour never does that to anyone. ANYONE. Not even GM's. What's wrong with you Pete? Have you got your head so far up Ray Ting's butt that you are trying so hard to ride it all the way for a win? I think not. Wow Peter wow. You seriously need to find some respect and fast. Peter Gilmour apologizing. I swear I would never see the day.

"So you think you are ready Peter? I know I am ready. I know Yellow Sword is ready. I know Rellik is ready and I know you are ready. But is Ray Tings or is Ghost Tank? That's the million dollar question. See you in the ring soon Peter."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
Guppy Parsh (05-22-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mastermind's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-22-2015)