Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 10:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Bad Medicine" RP Board (May 23, 2015)
RP for Pre show Battle Royal
Marek Matthews Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

05-19-2015, 03:02 PM

[The lights are low and floresent. The sound of talk of people sitting down at this bar can be picked up by the camera that is recording the scene. The camera pans the bar and we see a man wearing a purple dress shirt and black dress pants sitting on a love seat. Next to him, on both sides are probably the most beautiful women you'll ever see. The one on the left is wearing a red dress and has blonde hair. The one on the right is a woman wearing a blue dress and has dark brown hair. The man looks at the camera and motions for it to come in closer. It's then we realize that it is Marek Matthews, the newest signee to the X-treme Wrestling Federation. He looks at the camera, puts on a big smile and then begins to speak.]

Marek Matthews: Ladies and germs, I want to tell you all that I am here in the X-treme Wrestling Federation for the competition. I am here for a challenge. My whole life, I found great success in basket ball, foot ball, hockey, base ball. Every thing I put my mind to. Now I am X-treme Wrestling Federation to try my luck at professional wrestling. Ever since I was a little kid, I wanted to be a wrestler. Ever since I was a child, I wanted to main event wrestling pay per views. I wanted to do it all, and at the age of thirty, I am going to start my career here in the X-treme Wrestling Federation. I don't care who I have to go through this Sunday at the "Bad Medicine" pay per view pre show. I am going to go through each and every wrestler that stands in my way. I am going to win the battle royal and become Federweight champion. It doesn't matter who, you're going to get your butt kicked. If anyone wants to test me, they just have to come and do it. They just have to come and try their luck against me. This may be my first match, but this will not be my last. I will be doing everything that I can to walk out as Federweight champion. See these ladies on both sides of me, they aren't here because I am stinking rich and own my own bar. They are here because I am a man and I do what I say I am going to do. They love me because I am a man of my word and that I stand for something. Marek Matthews is here in the X-treme Wrestling Federation to take on all comers. So bring it on!

[With that he gets up and walks off camera. How will Marek Matthews do in the battle royal at the Bad Medicine pay per view? We will find out! Stay tuned!]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Marek Matthews's post:
Vincent Lane (05-19-2015)