Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-16-2024, 04:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Bad Medicine" RP Board (May 23, 2015)
Now It's Time For a Response
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-19-2015, 03:32 PM

quote Said:Not to sound corny, but intelligence is big. Everything fades, and everything can be modified. But intelligence is something you can't fake. I'm not even talking about whether you can read a thesaurus backwards. But there is a beauty in common sense.
- Wale

The camera fades in to the Private Jet of Mastermind as he is heading from New Zealand to Dallas, Texas, USA, for the Bad Medicine Pay Per View. Mastermind looks at the camera, and smiles.

"Well well, it looks like I have got under the skin of Peter Gilmour so to speak. Have I struck a nerve Peter? Did you not notice that when we had our one on one Thunderdome Match I did not mention your weight at all? That's because I treated you with respect, that's because I was in awe of your achievements that you had in your time in the XWF, and that's because I wasn't wanting to fire you up any more than you needed to."

Mastermind smirks and looks out of the plane window.

"But you know what Peter? After I bet you in the Thunderdome Match, everything changed. I own you now Peter. I can say what I want, when I want and I don't feel at all guilty."

Mastermind starts laughing and looks towards the camera.

"In some small way I still respect you, but not as much. Like I said I own you, and if picking on you knowing that you get all wild up because of the weight issues, then by all means I'll keep doing it. Because a fired up Peter Gilmour makes mistakes. And that goes in mine and my teams favor.

"And speaking of you and your team Peter. Team Gilmour are just a pack of blow hard wannabees. You come out sprouting all this information and cheap shots, and yet you guys don't know when to shut up. Well guess what because I am confident that my team and I will do what's right, and beat you all come Friday.

"I know I compared you guys to flies in my first promo because you guys act like flies. Fly around with shit on your shoes, and try and throw it and hope it all sticks. Nothing sticks Peter. Nothing. Then I compared you guys to big bad wolves because that's what you guys are. Sheep in Wolves clothing going around, blabbering about this and that, think you are getting somewhere but all that talk is just talk and worthless. So I'm going to stay to that, stick in your pipe holes, and smoke it.

"Now that I have got off of my chest, it's time to actually respond to some of your comments. Not that I have to, but because I want to. Should I? Shouldn't I really doesn't come into the equation. Let's go."

Ray Said:Well here we are hours into Bad Medicine yet none of them have the balls to show up.

"Ray, Ray, Ray. May I call you Ray? Too bad I will. You just don't get it Ray. It's not that we don't have balls we do, but to show up and put a promo out early in the piece sometimes doesn't cut it. Especially if you are unsure of some opponents because I haven't been up against them before. Like yourself Ray. I knew we wouldn't be seeing much out of Ghost Tank, and Peter usually takes half of the week before he warms up, but I just had to sit back and wait for what you were coming out with.

"I know you have been here a short while Ray, but every time you come out it's basically with the same old thing. Talking about Ratings, talking about what you want to see, and talking out there in the middle of the ring. Just same old same old. I was waiting for something different. But that didn't come. So you disappointed me Ray. Very much so.

"I took my time because I wanted to. You jumped right on in there, and fired right from the word go. That's why you are a blow hard. Can't shut you up.

"Then you did the right thing, shut up. It took you a few more days even after I put my promo out to say something. And oh my god, you contradicted yourself. Yellow Sword went out there and done two promos to your one and then you had the balls to say we don't have the balls to show up. You disappeared. Go on contradict yourself some more."

The Great Smart Mouth Peter Gilmour Said:RAY TINGS. Wow, Ray Tings.. such a horrible name.

I am kind of worried about Ghost Tank since he's been kind of slumping as of late.

"Peter, Peter, Peter, that right there is Team Leader 101 on what not to do. You criticized your own team mates right from the word go. That's why you suck at being a Team Captain. I'll give you a hint on what you do. You support your team mates, you don't attack them. Wow just wow."

Peter Knows when hard work is too much Gilmour Said:Ray, you keep doing what you're doing and help me beat these three losers ok?

"There again is another sign of a bad leader. You liked what Ray came out with, and you thought that what he did was good, that you could basically make him carry your ass. So he effectively becomes the leader without the name, you could just sit back and put out half pie promos like you usually do anyway. Good job matey."

Peter Gilmour Said:Last time we met, you somehow by the grace of God himself, beat me. You actually pinned me for the count of 3.

"Here's sarcasm if you aren't aware I am about to do it Peter. Wow you actually know what it took to beat you. A count of three. Is that how that goes? I'm really impressed."

Peter Contradicts Himself Again Gilmour Said:Too bad it was all a FLUKE! You see Mastermind, you're still a loser and nobody fuckin' likes you. You come out in your little promo calling my team a bunch of flies and saying I'm big, fat and lazy. Wow, more lame fat jokes from all of you immature . It's just a shame that it doesn't faze me.

"Pete, Pete, Pete, if it didn't faze you, you wouldn't say it doesn't faze you, you wouldn't just react to it. You would keep your mouth shut, and talk about something else. You my friend are a big fat pile of contradiction. Like I said before you went around trying to throw mud and hope it stuck but it didn't. That's why I called you a fly. You are a pest. Worse even than Pest himself. And that's saying something."

Peter Doesn't Get It Gilmour Said:Mastermind, your win against me was all a fluke. But if you think you're going to beat me again

"It wasn't a fluke, I don't think I am going to beat you. I KNOW I am going to beat you. It's just that damn simple."

Ray Tings Said:Face it Peter all you do is come out here and PANDER! You pander to these people because you want them to like you cause it's all you care about. You are nothing more than a JOHN CENA WANNABE! Too bad you are a poor mans John Cena because if I ever got in the ring with you I would have you screaming I QUIT in 5 different languages! But I didn't come out here to bury Peter Gilmour because Peter is my teammate at Bad Raytings

"Oh my fucking god, what is up with Team Gilmour? It's like they can't get their shit together, literally. Ray my man you said you didn't go out there in your promo to bury Peter, but that's what the fuck you did. You buried your team leader Mr. Contradiction to the raytings. It's lucky that you aren't on my team, because I would bury you once, and you would know your place. At least Yellow Sword and Rellik know theirs, and doing a pretty fine job at working towards Friday. Team Gilmour is in complete anarchy."

Ray Doesn't know a thing Tings Said:You are so shitty that flies were hanging out around you in your promo! We all saw it!

"I'll let you in on a little secret Ray shall I? I actually trained those flies to mimic you guys. That's why they were hanging around to make a point. That point was you guys are all crap. In fighting, out fighting, You all stink. Flies stink, so do you guys.

"How does that feel now Ray, that I trained a fly in to mimicking you? I thought it was a ratings bonanza.

"There you go peoples. Team Gilmour aren't even on the same page. Because if they were they wouldn't be arguing with one another, and Ghost Tank would know that he's actually in a match and not fooling around with Morbid Angel and Pest. I wonder what's gaying on there? I've proved my point, I'll see you all later."

Mastermind smiles, and turns back and looks out the window. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mastermind's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-19-2015)