Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Bad Medicine" RP Board (May 23, 2015)
No (New) Friends
DMX-Factor Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-18-2015, 10:58 AM

[Image: MyspaceNetwork.jpg]

XWF Bad Medicine RP #2
"No (New) Friends"

Characters used: n/a
Characters mentioned: Swagmire, Trax
OOC: I'm trying something different with my character. With social media being bigger than it's ever been, I decided to give DMX-Factor a twitter handle, @dmx_factor. I'd love to have fun with that, and if you'd like to, feel free to join in on that. You can follow me with your real twitter handles, or create one for any of your characters. I'll follow back, and I'll be sure to make the most of it! Here's the link to DMX's twitter profile: @dmx_factor's Twitter Page

(A popular podcast starring DMX-Factor called "Freestylin'" airs its first episode in a few years after the news of DMX-Factor returning to in-ring action. The intro begins with an portion of an original track from DMX called "You Heard Me".)

I take it how I take it, it comes as it comes
Let me show you wat it takes to be number one
Focus, dedication, and overall stability
All of dis coupled wit unmatched ability
I rise to the top, there ain't no way of stoppin' it
Can't stop da hustle, there ain't no way of coppin' it
Wanna take a shot, wait in line like da rest
Dis is more than a test, dis is proof dat I'm da best!

Ya heard me!

(An instrumental version plays for a few seconds as DMX-Factor begins his podcast, and eventually fades out as the podcast goes one.)

Listener discretion is advised, muh-fuckas! Ladies and homies, welcome to da return of my Freestylin' podcast! It's been a minute, but you know me, I'm back and I'm itchin' for a comeback! To all of my returning listeners, you know me, and I thank you for tunin' in once again. I 'preciate da love y'all. To all my first time listeners, allow me to introduce myself. I am the DMX-Factor, da Freestyla, also known as da Innovator of Innovation...a title which is now bein' challenged. But those dat know me know how true dat title is, so I'm ain't worried about nothin'. Da challenger will understand soon enough exactly why da title of Innovator of Innovation sticks so close to me. To da first timers, those dat are curious of wat's in store...oh man, y'all are in for a treat. Please stay tuned and bare witness to wat will be history made.

So now dat we got da introduction out of da way, many of you dat don't quite follow me too much but is curious about a few things might want to know why da sudden interest to get back in da ring. It's kind of a complex situation, but long story short, I miss it. I miss da people dat I grew up in da business wit. People like my dawg Ryan Hunter, my boi's B.B. Black, whom I just spoke wit a few days ago, and he's alive and very well in case anyone's wondering, and Exodia, da Forbidden One. Y'all remember him, right? Who could forget da big man? As far as him, haven't spoke to him in a while, but I'm gonna hit him up soon, see wat's up. Depending on da situation at my new location, I may need his bodyguard services once again. Then people like Allan Dharker, Kyle Norton, Karrie Winter, Oxi, Twisted Killer, Paul Marshall, mayne, da list goes on. I miss those guys. I miss competing wit and against those guys. I had so much fun, y'all have no idea. Or you might have an idea. My loyal followers know how much I left in da ring, how much passion I had for da business, even out of da ring, behind da scenes. Da interactions I had, da people I met, da ideas dat I had, yo I won't lie to y'all. I miss it so much, and moments like those are irreplaceable. But there's been a void there since everything fell apart.

Dat void didn't hit me until recently. I saw past videos of in-ring action. Not just of me, of my colleagues. Da people I saw every week, sometimes multiple times a week, and I saw da dedication of da people I worked wit. Wrestlin' wasn't just a job for us. It was our life. It's wat we woke up lookin' forward to everyday. We each had our goals, and we crossed paths with some very incredible talent time and time again. Nothin' could ever replace those years in da Bloodstone Wrestling Federation. But there's nothin' wrong wit' tryin' to get back to dat level of competition, dat level of dedication. There's nothin' back to gettin' back on top, especially wit a new group of people!

Da X-treme Wrestling Federation, from all da research I've done choosing a new organization, is simply da place to be. As of dis day, I've appeared in one show, and already there's been a lot of heat, a lot of noise. A lot of fire. XWF, in a few words, is a melting pot of some crazy yet amazing personalities. One person in paticular thinks there should be only one flavor in dat pot. Let me tell you a story about a man who calls himself "Swagmire".

Dude's a fuckin' racist. Let's get dat out of da way. I don't understand why he's allowed on television, but whateva. He must be bringin' a lot of revenue to da company, but dat's none of my business. Wat I wanna talk about is what's goin' down dis Sunday. See, you know wat da problem is with my start here in da BwF? I'm immediately hated by someone who does not know me at all. DOES NOT KNOW ME AT ALL! Discrimination at its finest! I love it! I wanna know wat's really on your mind Swagmire. Wat's really good? Tell me how you really feel. Da problem of makin' assumptions is it makes an ass out of "u"..and...um...pt...ions...wait, dat doesn't sound right. Anyway, look, Swag, I can tell you one thing about me, and it's dat I absolutely HATE da use of da word Swag, and you showing your disdain for me means I have to say dat fuckin' word everytime I make mention of you! Wat da fuck are you doin' to me man? Y'know, speakin' of names, let me tell you where da name "DMX-Factor" came from.

First off, DM. My name is Darnell McNeil. Simple enough. X-Factor. Contrary to popular belief, dat phrase has been around a lot longer than Simon Cowell's show. A lot longer than American Idol, believe it or not. A lot longer than people came up wit da ability to use your touch tone phones to vote for a one-hit wonder. X-Factor actually means somethin' other than a clever way to combine initials. X-Factor means I'm someone to do homework on. You watch video on someone like me to scout, to figure me out. Which you won't, by da way. X-Factor means dat I'm a game changer. I am da odd man out in a world full of commonfolk. I am a unique persona. I am an enigma. I am da guy who you take a few additional seconds to watch me just so you can comprehend wat you witnessed just moments earlier. I am da guy dat will disperse a crowd as a walk through them as Moses did wit da Red Sea. I am much more than just my skin color, as you will figure out dis Sunday. I am much more than dis stereotype gimmick of a match dat will prolly set people like me back a hundred years, but even then, I'm da ultimate opportunist. I make da best of a shitty situation. You, Swagmire, are shitty. Da match dis Sunday, is da situation. I will overcome and I will stand over your lifeless body once I'm finished wit you until you regain consciousness, look up at me, and finally understand wat X-Factor means, and who the DMX-Factor is.

Swagmire. I would never ask you to like me. I don't want a pathetic excuse for a human being to like me. I would never give you a reason to like me. But listen to me, and listen to me very clearly. You will recognize wat hard work and dedication is, qualities dat you fail to possess. You may be half black, but you're fully douche. Unfortunately, dat's your best quality.

So now dat we got da trash out of da way, let's move on to Trax, da other opponent in dis triple threat whatchamacallit match. Yeah, to answer your lil' lady's question, no, I didn't come up wit dat stipulation, and I dunno why anyone would come up wit somethin' like dat. Back in da day, we settled situations like dis in Street Fights, Last Man Standing matches, I Quit matches, Three Stages of Hell matches, and if someone really felt froggy, Loser Leaves Town matches. I force myself to not remember what da name of dis stipulation is, so I'm just gonna call it a Triple Threat I'm Gonna Beat Swagmire's Punk Ass Into Da Ground And Will Stick My Adidas So Far Up Trax's Ass Dat He Wishes It Still Was A Singles Match match. Don't get me wrong, Trax. I got nothin' but respect for you from wat I see. But each of us have their own objective, and unfortunately, due to circumstance, you're in da way of mine. If I could win just by defeatin' Swagmire, I would. Trust me on dat. But there are no friends. There are no new friends. There are just enemies, and you fall into dat category.

Also, you took a shot at my home state of Texas. I'm sorry, but I can't let you walk out of here on your own power because of dat. I may not be in my hometown of San Antonio on Sunday, but I get just as much respect in Dallas as I do in SA, and you'll see dat in Texas, we're a proud people. We're not a bunch of hicks and redneck racists who will just get a kick of a match like watever da fuck we're gonna be doin'. They wanna see blood drawn. They wanna see men fight and beat da livin' shit out of each other, stuff dat can be done without any gimmicks. But if we must have gimmicks for shock value, then lemme tell you one think. While dis match may set us back about a hundred years, I won't forget dat dis is da ultimate first impression. So if you think for one second dat you're gonna come out on top, then I suggest dat you prepare yourself for disappointment. As any of my followers. They know dat I don't back down from a challenge, and dat I don't take no shit from nobody. Don't expect dis to be an easy match. You're a smart man, unlike Swagmire. God, I feel like my IQ drops everytime I say his name. But you and I, we ain't much different. We both show focus and a common goal. I'm not askin' you to help me refer to Swagmire in da past tense. You'll do dat on your own without my help. But two first impressions are better than one. Whether it's me or you, spoiler alert, it'll be me, let's make dis a match to remember. Let's steal da show. Let's make bring down da house at AT&T Stadium!

So lemme go ahead and let y'all go before I get too hyped up in dis bitch. Dis is da first of many podcasts to come, and I'll definitely be interactin' wit you all. In fact, I just created a Twitter account for y'all to ask me any and everything y'all want. I'm @dmx_factor, don't forget da underscore. I got some words of wisdom for y'all as my first tweet. Make sure you're seated when you read it. Aight y'all, thanks for tunin' in. Until next time. Play on, playas!

(The instrumental version of "You Heard Me" plays for the outro as DMX-Factor's "Freestylin'" Podcast concludes.)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates DMX-Factor's post!
Hero Xtreme 7.9 (05-22-2015)