Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:03 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Bad Medicine" RP Board (May 23, 2015)
Three Little Pigs and Three Big Blow Hard Wolves
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-18-2015, 09:53 PM

The camera fades in to the Mansion of Mastermind, and it finds him sitting in his thinking chair facing the camera. He is reading a book. He suddenly closes the book, and looks at the camera.

"Ladies, gentlemen, boys and girls, and everyone in the XWF Locker Room, welcome to Story time with yours truly. This story is called The Three Little Pigs, and the Three Big Blow Hard Bad Wolves. So without further a due, let's get this story started."

Mastermind opened his book from the start, and began to read.

"Once upon a time in a land not too far away were a group of pigs who were friendly towards each other. They were hanging around talking one day. Their names were Rellik Pig, Yellow Sword Pig, and Mastermind Pig. Mastermind was the brainier of the three and thus, this meant he was often leading them around

Suddenly out of the blue, other animals ran past them. They looked scared. Mastermind grabbed one and asked?

[color=#FFD700]"What's going on Dude?[/color]

[color=#32CD32]RABBIT: "There are three big bad wolves running around. We need to get out of here."[/color]

The rabbit took off. Mastermind looked at Yellow Sword Pig, and Rellik Pig.[/i]

"Let's split up guys. Everyone go home. If there's trouble come find me."

So they all took off in different directions, and within minutes the Three Big Bad Wolves turned up. Their names were Average Wolf Ray Tings, Huff and no snuff Wolf Ghost Tank, and Big Fat Wolf Peter Gilmour.

BIG FAT WOLF PETER GILMOUR: "I can smell pigs, lets go get them. Let's split up."

They all ran in opposite directions.

Average Wolf Ray Tings turned up outside the straw house of Rellik Pig.

[Image: big-bad-wolf.gif?w=450]

AVERAGE WOLF RAY TINGS: "Little Pig, little pig let me in."

RELLIK PIG: "Not by the hair of my chinny chin chin."

AVERAGE WOLF RAY TINGS: "Then I'll huff and I'll huff and I'll blow your house in."

Rellik Pig started laughing.

RELLIK PIG: "I'd like to see you try."

So Average Wolf Ray Tings, began to to breathe in, and then he blew with all his might at the straw house. Nothing happened. Rellik Pig starts laughing so much that the straw house falls in on itself from the vibration of Rellik Pig's laughing. Before Average Wolf Ray Tings, can react, Rellik Pig takes off.

Rellik Pig makes it all the way to Yellow Sword Pig's Wooden house. He just gets let in, before Average Wolf Ray Tings, turns up with Huff and no snuff Wolf Ghost Tank.

[Image: BigBadWolf.jpg] [Image: big-bad-wolf.gif?w=450]

HUFF AND NO SNUFF WOLF GHOST TANKS: "Little Pigs, little pigs let us in."

YELLOW SWORD PIG: "Not by the hairs on our chinny chin chin."

HUFF AND NO SNUFF WOLF GHOST TANKS: "Then we will huff and huff and blow your house in."

YELLOW SWORD PIG: "Go on then, we would like to see you try."

So Average Wolf Ray Tings, and Huff And No Snuff Wolf Ghost Tank began to to breathe in, and then they blew with all their might at the wooden house. Nothing happened. Both Rellik Pig, and Yellow Sword Pig starts laughing so much that the wooden house falls in on itself from the vibration of them laughing. Before Average Wolf Ray Tings, and Huff And No Snuff Wolf Ghost Tank can react, Rellik Pig, and Yellow Sword Pig takes off.

They make it all the way Mastermind Pig gigantic mansion before all three Wolves appeared. Big Fat Wolf Peter Gilmour is joined by Average Wolf Ray Tings, and Huff and No Snuff Wolf Ghost Tank.

[Image: gravy_stuffing_the_werewolf_by_big_wolf-d85dnvd.png] [Image: BigBadWolf.jpg] [Image: big-bad-wolf.gif?w=450]

BIG FAT WOLF PETER GILMOUR: "Oi Pigs, let us in or face the consequences."

"Not by the hairs of our chinny chins chins."

BIG FAT WOLF PETER GILMOUR: "Then we'll huff, and huff, and blow your house in."

"We would love to see you all try Dickwads."

So Average Wolf Ray Tings, Huff And No Snuff Wolf Ghost Tank, and Big Fat Wolf Peter Gilmour all began to to breathe in, and then they blew with all their might at the Mansion. Nothing happened. They continued, and continued but nothing was working. They heard Rellik Pig, Yellow Sword Pig, and Mastermind Pig laughing so much that they continued until they lost all their wind, and energy. Mastermind Pig and Yellow Sword Pig, and Rellik Pig ended up leaving the Mansion, and then beating up the three wolves, and making them vow never to return again.

The camera returns to Mastermind.

"So what was the moral of the story I hear you all asking. At the end of the day Ray Tings, Ghost Tank, and Peter Gilmour are all talk, and no huff and puff, that come Friday they won't have any more to give. What a pity if you ask me."

Mastermind closes the book, and turns his chair to face the wall. He starts laughing.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mastermind's post:
The Yellow Sword (05-18-2015)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mastermind's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-19-2015)