Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 10:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A stipulation for Monday Night?
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

04-03-2013, 10:31 AM

Crimson Cobra is holding his newly earned 24/7 FTW championship looking directly into the camera with the utmost confidence. The neon green letters scrolling by with Crimson Cobra's name on it. The smirk that we always see across the face of Cobra when he has got some sort of plan.

.:+Crimson Cobra+:.

Well look at this...
It seems as if I now posses the championship that my opponent lost at Gauntlet City.

Well I am here to offer a challenge to you, If Paul Hayman allows it. Since John, you did put you'r title up for grabs I want to do that same and give you a fair shot. That is what America is all about right? Fairness... Well how about I give you this shot at getting your old title back.

But! To show that I am much more of a challenge then you I will not ask for the 24/7 rule to be banned until the match I want to prove to you that I am capable of not only holding it until our match but even after!

Crimson Cobra turns the cocky smirk into a full blow smile and nods to the camera as he grabs onto a USA flag that was sitting next to him and he begins to wave the flag in the air attempting to mock The Senator.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Edit Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2013, 05:34 PM

Laughter is heard as the camera quickly switches to a smiling John Samuels, adjusting the title belt draped over his shoulder.

Samuels: Oh, you mean THIS title belt? I think you are, this belt that I just took from you... with ease. I liked your little speech. It was moving. Bravo. But zeal isn't befitting of a real champion. Your noble move of accepting challengers to your title backfired, didn't it? Because now I have it. But you know, I like your idea for our match to have a little something on the line. A one-on-one championship match for Monday night? Well, Mr. Cobra I think it's a great idea!

But I'll have to respectfully decline. I'm rather fond of this belt, and I don't think I'm going to risk losing it. But thanks anyway!

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post