Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 02:21 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF OOC » Out Of Character (OOC) Board
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivid... Nightmare?
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2013, 07:06 AM

Okay, so here's my nightmare.

I was having an odd dream, trying to book passage via flight to Dublin, Ireland, repeating many times... eventually, that fades and I 'am in a dark period' in my dream.

Well, flash forward, my eyes open, I take a deep breath and I hear beeps and whirls all around me. There's a man kneeling over my legs at the foot of my bed, blood coating his 'scrubs.' I hear a Doctor's voice, as I try to speak, saying, 'Don't let him talk, explain what's going on, KEEP HIM AWAKE!' And softly, off to my left, a woman's voice says, 'Calm Down, Andrew. Stay Calm. You've had what is called a 'flash forward' heart attack.'

And then my '1st Person' view, moves to 3rd person and I watch as the Doctor cracks open my breast plate, exposing my heart. Things get dark and suddenly, I watch as the Doctor reaches in and begins manually massaging my heart... this chokes me up and then the woman to my left says, 'Hold my hand for Jesus.'

Then... everything goes black... and BOOM! I wake right up in my bed, sweating!

Talk about a fucking prophetic dream/ dreams speaking to you or whatnot... I'm fucking... damn...
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes C Y R E N's post:
(04-03-2013)
Neonero

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2013, 08:47 AM

I've had odd dreams like that. I had a dream once where I thought my hand had been amputated and i was holding it onto my arm. Another where I thought I had a hole in my abdomen.

A couple of days ago I had the weirdest sleep paralysis I've ever had. it was like groundhog day. I'd fallen asleep on my sofa, i woke up paralysed, eventually broke out of it, only to find myself right back at the start paralysed again. I was even in my kitchen at one point. This must have looped at least 8 times before i woke up proper, and even then i was paranoid i wasnt awake haha.
Hate Post Like Post
Nightmare Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

05-30-2013, 12:07 AM

I could use this lol

[Image: nm_zps35d07197.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post