Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:06 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Bad Medicine" RP Board (May 23, 2015)
Book 1: Part 2
The Yellow Sword Offline
Yellow in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-14-2015, 07:51 PM

My name is still Free Willy. I am still from the year 2018. This is still my story.

I crash-landed on this planet a while ago. All the buildings were red except for a magenta barn. I was happy here. There was lots of cute Asian Alien boys, but then the Agidyne Country attacked. Chun-Li and I took shelter in the magenta barn, but the rest of our farming community wasn’t so lucky. Unless they were planning to kill themselves anyway I guess…

“They’re gone,” she said as I stirred in my sleep.

“Who’s gone? What?” I asked because come on, I just woke up. I had no idea what she was talking about.

“The Agidyne Country.”

“Oh right,”
I started to remember things, “That’s right. They attacked.”

“Can you put your clothes back on, Free? We should be on our way to Hong Kong, Japan soon.”

I took my panties off of my head, but they were all wet and they smelled like piss. For a moment I thought I had a super power where I could pee through my eyes, but then I remembered that I pissed my panties before putting them on my head.

“Why were those on your head anyway?” asked Chun-Li, she was always so innocent so she probably had no idea how sexy piss is.

“You didn’t want to fuck so I had to get myself off somehow. I don’t think I should wear these though.”

“You can wear mine, Free,” she bowed again but my belt was nowhere near me. I was totally defenseless if she wanted to fight me. She tossed me a pair of magenta panties and smiled. I sniffed them, but they didn’t smell like a vagina. They must be a fresh pair from the wash. I put them on and went to put on the rest of my clothes, but Chun-Li stopped me.

“We should wear these so the Agidyne Country can’t see us or rape us incase we run into them,” in her hands were two magenta bodysuits and two magenta helmets. I took the one of each and put them on over my non-matching underwear. Then I looked over at Chun-Li and saw how voluptuous her titties looked in her magenta bodysuit. I hoped that a little wetness didn’t make me easier to spot.

“I’m glad their arsonist ways made them colorblind to magenta over the years,” I remarked.

“Me too, Free. Me, too,”
Chun-Li grabbed my hand a led me out of the magenta barn. We walked by the ashes of our farming community. It smelled like overdone burgers because of all of the cooked cow meat. In the wreckage we found some bread, and as they say, when you have bread and dead cows make hamburgers. After lunch we left for, Hong Kong, Japan, the biggest city on Planet Shang High Knights that hadn’t angered the Agidyne Country. However, the Agidyne Country were the least of my problems…

---

My name is General Spirited Away Seven Point Six. I am from the year 2018. This is my story.

I was having a lot of fun ransacking shitty little villages as the commander and chief of the Agidyne Country. I even had a fire sword that could cut all the other swords that I knew about. A sword made out of fire. It was as badass as raping chicks then shitting down their throats, until the day it stopped being cool…

“What the fuck dude?” asked Ryu.

“Um…”, Ryu wasn’t supposed to be here. He was supposed to be at his post. “Don’t you mean where the fuck are you? You’re supposed to be at your post.”

There was a bit of a squeal from the bitch I was in the middle of raping, so I punched her in the fucking face.

“You’re not a police officer, sir. You’re not authorized to rape anybody,” said that cocky shit-stain rookie.

“I earned a rape or two. I’m the Bill Cosby of this generation, maggot.”

Then Ryu’s eyes lit up. I guess he finally figured out who I was raping just then. What a fucking dimwit.

“That’s my family crest on her! I have reason to believe this woman is related to me by blood!” announced Ryu. Imagine his voice is really fucking lame because it is. Fuck him.

“Do you want a piece of her too, weirdo? Stop staring at my cock and get the fuck out of my quarters.”

“Maybe you should cover your cock up, because I’m not leaving without this woman that I’m related to. This isn’t cool.”

“Raping chicks is in right now; consent is so last season.”
I left my cock out so he’d have to look me in the eyes, but Ryu still kept looking down like a .

“Is that a 50 Shades of Grey quote? I got you that book as a joke, not so you could use it as justification to have non-consensual sex with someone I am of blood relation too.”

I mimicked his gay voice, “Wah! Rape is bad, mommy!”

“I don’t sound like that.”

“You sound even gayer,” I tossed the little slut over to him, “Fine, if I can’t rape her then you have to. That’s an order.”

“You can-,”

“Shut up rookie. Rape her little yellow ass.”

“Please don’t! You don’t have my sexual consent! Doing that would be a violation of my sexual consent! Please don’t! Ryu-kun!” I started ripping out her hair, one handful of dark hair at a time until the bitch shut the fuck up.

“Don’t listen to her, Ryu-rookie, get out your cock and fuck that ass.” I grabbed my fire sword and held it over my head. The gay rookie pulled down his pants and started fucking the little whore’s butt. I lubed it up with Gilly Tears I bought online before Ryu interrupted me, so his baby dick went right in with no resistance.

He fucked her, busted a nut in her, and then shit in her mouth after I told him to, but Ryu didn’t seem cool at all. Ryu just looked like a little sissy when he did it. I thought raping people was universally badass so he’d look like a badass no matter what, but I was wrong. It was the first time I was ever wrong about anything. It took a loser like Ryu to teach me that rape wasn’t always cool. It wasn’t nearly as badass as my fire sword. The only reason it was badass when I did it was because I’m a badass.

Ryu put his pants back on, grabbed his mom or whatever and tried to leave with her, but I stopped him,
“Before you go can you hold this sword for a second?”

I handed him the sword and he looked really badass with it.

“Cool, so fire swords are still badass; it’s just raping people that is lame now.”

“I’m…glad you agree, sir,”
Ryu left with the girl and I never had the urge to rape again. For a few days…

To Be Continued…
Edit Hate Post Like Post