Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 01:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Wednesday Night Madfare: Contendership Show! 05.13.2015
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-14-2015, 09:28 AM

[Image: rprZ2zV.png]

May 13th, 2015
U.S. Bank Arena
Cincinnati, Ohio

[Image: 575427-Large.jpg]

The pyros and ballyhoo go off and we're welcomed by none other than Joey Styles.

Joey Styles: "Welcome one and welcome all to the biggest extravaganza of May so far, Wednesday Night Madfare! Now you're probably not accustomed to having me around on Wednesdays but don't worry. The two clowns from Warfare are still here. I'm just far more important. Tonight we have a stellar card set-up for you. Two title matches, three number one contender matches, and a contract signing! How can you beat that?"

The X-Tron comes to life with an image of Kirk MacClay on the phone.

Yes, yes. I look forward to seeing you as well at the PPV. Make sure to tell Mr. Saturn? Jupiter, that I look forward to meeting him as well. This shall be a great venture.

Kirk hangs up the phone and throws it aside.

My apologies for not being down in the ring my fair fans, but tonight is going to be a hellacious night and there just wasn't enough time in the day to get everything set-up! Now if you'll ex-

Lane bursts into the door wearing his Hart Championship on his shoulder.

Kirk?! Why haven't you been answering my calls? I just saw you on the damn phone! So I know it works.

Mr. Lane, please calm down.

Mr. Lane? What the hell man? I thought we were cool? What's the beef? You come down to the ring and give me that giant screwing by screwing over Morbid. I don't necessarily see eye-to-eye with the guy, but the screwjob was just unnecessary. I could've beaten him without your help.

It wasn't about you, Lane. It was about securing The Underground's assets. It was ab-

Yeah, I can't buy that. Because tonight you're having a number one contender match for MY title at the PPV! What is that nonsense?

The XWF Board of Directors declared that ALL titles must be on the line or be forfeited. Would you rather just forfeit your title?

Lane looks at the belt and looks at Kirk. He shakes his head and throws it back over his shoulder.

I didn't think so.

But against Mastermind or LH? Why Asylum guys? Are you secretly working with them against me?

You wanted to take down both men in order to get to Doc if I recall correctly. Well now I'm providing you a way to. Whoever wins will be less rested than you at the PPV and you can take them out on your way to building up momentum to dethrone Doc.

Lane scoffs and just turns away.

Whatever man. This is just a crock of sh...

His voice fades out as he leaves the room.

M is getting ready in his locker room. Frodo busts into the room swinging a dildo wildly. He slaps it across M's face, sending him to the ground. Sarah, Katie, Crack, and Joseph-Gordon come barreling into the room and the entire family begins to kick M while he's down. Swagmire drops from the ceiling with a baton in his hand. He begins to bash the Master of being a pussy with the baton. M is busted open and bleeding, but the crew doesn't quit beating. Until Frodo snaps his finger, then JG, Crack, Frodo, Swag and Sarah all whip out their dicks and as a team begin to piss all over M. The family turns to leave, except Katie. She stays behind laughing. Once the family is gone, she drops her pants, and drops an Madison right on M's head. The log slides down and hits M in the mouth. She pulls her pants up and leaves the room.

She pops her head back in and adds.

"Call me."

DEAD NICK walks out from the backstage area to no music. He walks straight down the ramp and crawls into the ring.

JOEY STYLES: Welcome back to a special edition of Wednesday Night Madfare! We’re getting straight into the action tonight with a one on one match between to relative newcomers to the XWF! Dead Nick is a bit of an unknown, but his opponent…

The stadium's lights dim and Saliva's 'Superstar' cues over the loudspeakers, as the X-Tron lights up with a giant Rebel Flag in the center of which reads: Muddy Waters.

The crowd starts to go nuts for Muddy as the camera moves back to Styles.

"Superstar" by Saliva plays

JOEY STYLES: His opponent has definitely been turning some heads! And here he is now!

Muddy appears under the X-tron, holding a six pack of Miller High Life. He's wearing dark sunglasses, a backwards Kentucky Wildcats ball cap and dirty blue jeans tucked into a pair of black work boots, his silver plated belt buckle shining magnificently as a barrage of blue pyros begin exploding down the runway...

Muddy rolls into the ring under the bottom rope, takes two of the beer cans from his pack, and tosses the other four out of the ring to the time keeper. He climbs the turn buckle, looking out to the crowd, he takes his glasses off and throws them to the fans just before cracking open the beers and guzzling them down as a multitude of camera flashes engulf his impressive farmer-tanned frame.

JOEY STYLES: Muddy seems a little… off? I can’t put my finger on it, but he might have had one or two too many of the champagne of beers.

Dead Nick
- vs -
Muddy Waters
-Singles, One Fall-

The bell rings and Dead Nick slinks along the ropes, seeming to avoid contact with the bigger Muddy Waters.

Muddy is in the mood for a fight, however, and quickly rushes in on Nick, grabbing him roughly by the scruff of the neck and chucking him into a corner! The crowd pops hard as Muddy moves in, throwing hard rights and lefts to the face of Dead Nick.

JOEY STYLES: Nick is busted open early! One of those stiff jabs caught him right under the nose and he’s got a gusher… and he doesn’t look too happy about it!

Dead Nick’s face contorts into a visage of rage as he tastes his own blood…he shoves Muddy hard out of the corner and immediately follows with a running forearm shot that takes the Federweight Champion to the canvas with a thud.

Nick stays right on top of Muddy, leaping onto the prone redneck and driving a flurry of fists and elbows into his head and ribs.

Muddy squirms and tries to cover up, rolling onto his stomach and protecting his head and face, and Dead Nick continues driving hard elbow shots into the back of Muddy’s skull!

JOEY STYLES: The referee isn’t going to allow that kind of assault… even MMA fights disallow those sorts of rabbit punches and cheap shots…

The referee pulls Dead Nick off of Muddy, who rolls to the outside of the ring to try and compose himself.

Muddy staggers over to the timekeeper and retries the remaining beers from his six pack… pulling one of them off of the plastic container and cracking it open. He chugs a big sip out of the can just as Dead Nick slides out of the ring and runs at him… getting a face full of beer spewed onto him by the wily Kentuckian!

Muddy grabs Nick by the shoulder and spins him back around… crushing the beer can against Nick’s forehead and busting him open a second time!

JOEY STYLES: Nick is wearing the proverbial crimson mask tonight! That has to be at least a 0.6 on the Muta scale!

Nick groggily walks toward the ringpost, leaning against it for balance, and Muddy jumps up from the floor to the apron, leaping off with a springboard moonsault…

Nick ducks out of the way!

But Muddy must have seen it coming, because he lands on his feet!

Nick thinks he has time to catch his breath… but Muddy backs up a few steps and dives from one side of the ring to the catty-corner side, right through the corner ropes, and hits a spear! Nick is driven into the barricade, leaving a smear of blood across the floor.

Muddy gets up… but he’s gotten himself dizzy with the moonsaulting and flipping... he’s groggy… and…

JOEY STYLES: Oh my god! Muddy Waters just puked at the ringside area! It’s everywhere!

Muddy blows chunks all over the floor mats, then slips in the beer-stinking puddle. Dead Nick manages to get back to his feet first, and the two men stand in the barf exchanging punches!

Nick gets the upper hand and drives Muddy Waters backward, right up against the announcer’s table… luckily not the English announce table, but the Afrikaans announce table! Nick runs up to Muddy and spins into a discus clothesline… but he gets caught!

Overhead belly-to-belly suplex from Muddy Waters! Dead Nick bounces on top of the Afrikaans table, sending the Zef commentators scurrying. Muddy climbs onto the apron… then scales the ropes and perches atop the turnbuckles… he leaps off the top rope!

JOEY STYLES: MUDDY WATERS WITH THE MUD STOMP!!! But Nick rolled off of the table… just in the NICK of time! Get it?

Muddy Waters crashes through the table, sending splinters flying through the air.

Dead Nick rolls into the ring as the referee’s count finally reaches three. Referees count really, really slow.

4….

5…..

Finally, Muddy Waters is back to his feet. He has a huge gash on his forehead from the table pieces as well, and now the two competitors are both covered in gushing blood. Dead Nick has his dukes up in the ring, and Muddy runs forward and slides under the bottom rope… he pops up to his feet and the two square off in the middle of a ring for another donnybrook! It’s pure fisticuffs on Madfare!

Muddy drops Nick to his knees with a hard overhand right, and Nick responds with an uppercut right to Muddy’s Confederate States!

Muddy Waters doubles over in pain, clutching his little rebels, and Nick hops up and grabs him in a double underhook…

DEAD DROP!!!!

Muddy Waters’ face bounces off the canvas, but Nick can’t capitalize… he rolls off of Muddy and both men are on the mat, breathing heavily.

Muddy manages to get up first on shaky legs… but Nick’s right behind him… Nick grabs Muddy from behind and cinches in a crossface chickenwing submission!

JOEY STYLES: He calls that Dead to Rights, and that’s exactly where he has Muddy Waters if he manages to get him to the ground!

Dead Nick pulls back with all of his weight, but the stronger Muddy Waters remains standing… and runs backward into one of the corners!

Dead Nick hits the buckles and as the wind is knocked out of him he releases the hold, allowing Muddy to turn around and set Nick up…

… and hit an STO right into the turnbuckles! Nick is clutching his bloody skull on the canvas and Muddy throws himself across Nick’s torso for a cover!

1…

2…

3WAIT! Nick’s arm is dangling under the bottom rope! The ref breaks the count and Muddy can’t believe it!

Muddy Waters is in the ref’s face, berating him about the count being a three. The referee is bowed up and pointing dramatically to the XWF logo on his shirt, reminding Muddy who’s in charge.

Finally, Muddy turns away from the referee and…

JOEY STYLES: DEAD END!!!! Dead Nick dropped Muddy Waters’ jaw onto his knees in that codebreaker-esque maneuver, and I think one of Muddy’s four teeth just flew out!

Sensing the opportunity, Dead Nick gets back to his feet quickly and charges at the backpedaling, staggered Muddy Waters… but Muddy grabs him in an uranage setup!

Instead of moving into the second phase of the Pissin’ Pot, Waters gets back up and lifts Nick by his waistband into a standing, bent over position…

PIKE COUNTY PLUNGE!!!!!

Dead Nick bounces on his head and an exhausted Muddy Waters slowly crawls on top of him for the pin…

1….

2………

THREE!

Winner: Muddy Waters

The lights begin to pulse on and off. Muddy stands in the ring read for an attack...

The lights stay out and an eerie red glow phases into the arena. From the darkness surrounding the ring emerges the Universal Champion, Doctor Louis D'Ville. He climbs through the ropes and enters the ring.

"What the hell is the Universal Champion doing out here?!"

"I don't know, but Muddy better watch himself!"

The Doctor walks across the ring, never taking his eyes from Muddy Waters. He then looks down at Dead Nick and begins pacing around the ring. He reaches down and slowly picks Dead Nick up to his feet.

Joey Styles: "What's the all about??"

The Doctor then throws Dead Nick over the top rope and to the floor.

Joey Styles: "What's he doing?! D'Ville just took out Dead Nick!!"

The Doctor smiles at Muddy Waters and slowly turns his back to him. He jumps down from the apron and walks over to Dead Nick's still body. He grabs Dead Nick by the pant leg and slowly drags him out of the arena.

Joey Styles: "Weird."

"If I Fall" by Five Finger Death Punch plays

"If I Fall" plays over the speaker system. As the guitar rift intensifies, Harrison bursts through the curtains under the X-Tron. He extends his arms out from his body at a 90 degree angle from his side. His face looks intense as he focuses on the ring. He enters the ring and climbs the turnbuckle. He extends his arms out once more before getting down and twisting his neck back and forth.

"Monster" by Eminem and Rhianna plays

The lights go out only to come back on to reveal Mastermind smiling and waving from the top turnbuckle.

Hart Championship #1 Contender Match
LH Harrison
- vs -
Mastermind
-Singles, One Fall-
-Madness Rules-

The match starts with Mastermind charging at The Inspiration, running as quickly as his short little legs will carry him. Harrison just stands there unwavering, waiting. Mastermind rushes, and is quickly side stepped by Harrison. M missed his clothesline, and rebounds to charge again. This time he catches Harrison from behind with a Wheelbarrow Bulldog. He pops back up and throws his hands up.

The crowd pops and begins to cheer for M.

He then turns and lifts Harrison up by the head. He throws Harrison back to the ground in a heap with a back body drop. M is not done, he slaps his elbow, and goes to drop an elbow on Harrison.

Who rolls out of the way, just in time.

Harrison, still on the ground, lifts his foot and drops it into the small of M's back. M let's out a howl, and the crowd boos Harrison. The Prophet springs to his feet, and throws his boot right into M's head. M covers his head, but LH reaches down, and pulls the hands away. He grabs M by the hair, and lifts him up to his knees. M is on his knees, trying to get up, but Harrison is holding tightly. With his free hand, Harrison is throwing punch after punch to M's face. He busts M's eye open and as blood trickles down the eye of the Master, Harrison throws him to the ground. M gets to his feet slowly, and Harrison charges dropping M with a European Uppercut. He leans down over the body of M, and whispers something into M's ear.

Whatever he's saying has charged M up, jolting the Master to his feet with such force it sends Harrison back. He stumbles as a rejuvenated M kips to his feet.

The crowd roars to life in a massive chant of "SEBASTERMIND! MASTERDUKE! SEBASTERMIND!"

This seems to appease the man, as he humbly bows to the crowd. Harrison takes the opportunity to charge M with a Knee strike. But, the Master has other plans. He avoids the Knee strike, and throws a punch to the side of Harrison. He then sweeps the legs of the Profit, and drops a knee into the formerly Masked Leader. A loud expulsion of air can be heard as M forces as much air out of Harrison's body as he can with his knee. He then grabs a hold of Harrison's head and begins to slam it into the mat.

Joey Styles: "He's getting visibly upset. Perhaps Harrison shouldn't have said what he did about M's family. Or, maybe this about M taking control of the Asylum. That'd be interesting."

M goes for a pin on the Prophet. He hooks the leg, and holds it tight until the ref begins to count.

Harrison tightens his legs and begins to choke M with them as he gets a shoulder up. The ref stops the count, as Harrison chokes M with his legs. M is having trouble getting free of this, but he refuses to tap. The Prophet tightens the grip. M fights it, tries to get free.

Fists moving, and legs kicking. He's struggling. His movements seem to calm down, and the body begins to go limp. The ref is rushing over to check, but before he gets there, M throws a quick shot to junk of his captor.

Harrison releases the grip, and holds his junk. A collective laugh from the audience causes M to get to his feet for another bow. Harrison rolls, as the ref helps him to his feet.

Joey Styles: "I don't think he saw that."

Harrison staggers up, slowly, allowing M to be bask in the glory for long enough to regain his senses. He slowly steps towards the Master, and kicks out his knee. M doubles over, and Harrison walks in front of him. He gets M in the butterfly, and drops the Master with a Tiger Bomb!

The Master is down, and the crowd is not pleased. They begin to throw things at the Inspiration as he gets to his feet, and begins to stomp M. The Mind ignores the abuse. He gets to his feet, throws his fist into Harrison's gut, and begins to stand there screaming out. Harrison stands back, and taunts his General, but the General does not move. He just screams. Suddenly, like a bolt, M charges out and blasts Harrison right in the kisser with a massively heavy fist, sending Harrison back. M quickly maneuvers behind him, and grabs the Leader. He locks in a Sleeper hold and holds it tight. Harrison stands, silently, unmoving, allowing the hold to take him. He starts to slowly sink to the mat as M locks in the hold tighter.

Joey Styles: "It looks like Mastermind has it!"

Harrison goes limp, and the ref rushes to check on him. Suddenly, right as the ref gets besides Harrison, he begins to laugh hysterically, right before throwing his head as hard as he possibly can right into Mastermind's face. M releases the hold, and his hands immediately go to his nose, which is now gushing blood. Harrison continues to laugh madly.

Harrison is laughing wildly! He turns around to face Mastermind and is slowly daring him to approach. Mastermind charges blindly as Harrison lifts him up and drives him back into the mat with all of his momentum with a spinebuster! Mastermind is squirming as Harrison walks to the corner ever so slowly. He turns around with a huge, sadistic smile on his face. He waits and watches Mastermind.

Mastermind slowly gets to his knees.

Harrison pushes off.

UTTER HYSTERIA!

The running knee strike decimates the face of Mastermind as he collapses in a heap! Harrison goes for the cover.

THREE!

Winner: LH Harrison

As the match concludes, LH Harrison gets to his feet and grabs the microphone.

Well, well, well. Looks like things have come full circle, haven't they? The first match of Lane's career here and the first match of my career here were with each other. Now? Jump ahead nine months and we're back to square one. Except there are no buts this time. No distractions like Luca and Gator. No weak tag team partners not holding up their part of the team. No. This time, it's Mano y Mano.

The Inspiration vs. The Loverboy

I hope you're ready Lane because when I'm through with you... you won't be able to even walk into the main event of Bad Medicine.

Harrison drops the microphone and walks out of the ring with his head held high.

Jim Ross: "Welcome back from commercials! Cert Resyn is already in the ring looking ready to go. It's time for the Warfare announcers to call some matches!"

Akira by Anamanaguchi plays

Akira by Anamanaguchi blasts as colored lights pass over the roaring crowd. Game Girl springs from behind the curtain and begins to energetically hops down the ramp. Smiling, waving and high fiving fans. When in the ring she proceeds to power up.

Intercontinental Championship #1 Contender Match
Game Girl
- vs -
Cert Resyn
-Singles, One Fall-

Game Girl and Cert Retsyn are standing in their respective corners, sizing one another up as the ref signals for the bell. Though the big Goldberg looking bastard, Cert seems to outweigh Game Girl in every physical attribute, Game Girl glares at him stoically just before the two charge each other.

JIM ROSS:: “Here we go Brain! This one is underway between Game Girl and Cert Retsyn!”

BOBBY HEENAN:: “I'm looking for Cert to run away with this thing! He's at a huge advantage size-wise here...”

JIM ROSS:: “Let us remind you all that this match will determine the #1 Contender for Wednesday Night Warefare's coveted brand title, the Intercontinental Championship, at Bad Medicine two Sundays from tonight!”

As the two rush each other Cert goes for an early kill, he leans forward for his trademark spear called THE PLANT! But wait! Game Girl leans in also with an Atomic Headbutt!

JIM ROSS:: “MY GOODNESS BRAIN! Both of the competitors are out in the middle of the ring!”

The ref begins his count…

1…

2…

3…

Both are still lifeless, the impact was sickening…

4…

BOBBY HEENAN:: “J.R., what in the world happens if this ends in a double countout? Who then will either Sebastian Duke or Peter Gilmoure be facing at Bad Medicine?”

5…

6…

JIM ROSS:: “That's a very good question...OH! Wait! Game Girl is stirring to her feet...”

7…

BOBBY HEENAN:: “Looks like Cert is getting up too!”

8…

Both find their way back to their feet, luckily before the 10 count, we'd hate for everyone to be wasting their time with a draw…

Before Game Girl can mount any offense, Cert has her locked up by the head, then swings her to the mat with a hiptoss. He begins to systematically wearing her down with kicks to her head, Cert laughing now starts to pull Game Girl up by her hair, then smashes a nasty headbutt to her forehead causing Game Girl to hit the mat hard.

Cert starts walking around the ring taunting the fans and laughing about Game Girl's inability to mount offense...when all of a sudden…

JIM ROSS:: “WHAT'S THIS?!? IS GAME GIRL GETTING UP?!?”

BOBBY HEENAN:: “WAIT THIS ISN'T FAIR J.R., SHE'S ENTERING A CHEAT CODE!”

JIM ROSS:: “99 LIVES!!!”

Game Girl flips up to her feet, looking unharmed and full of power! She shouts,

“GET OVER HERE!!!”

Suddenly a out of her hand flies a spear rope that stabs into Cert's arm! Game Girl jerks the rope toward her… her body is glowing red!

JIM ROSS:: “HERE WE GO BRAIN! THE ULTRA COMBO!”

Game Girl starts sending a rapid combo of fists to Cert's face, he's been busted open… the momentum of the attack is so fast and powerful the two begin lifting from the ground. Game Girl grabs Cert up and spins him down to the mat in a 720 flip and crushes his neck to the mat with a package piledriver!

BOBBY HEENAN:: “DAMNIT! THAT'S CHEATING!”

JIM ROSS:: “WE MAY NEED THE MEDICS DOWN HERE! HIS NECK LOOKS TO BE BROKEN...”

Game Girl covers…

1…

2…

THREE!

Game Girl stands in the ring celebrating as her head grows 10x the size of her body… BIG HEAD MODE!

BOBBY HEENAN:: “ANOTHER DAMNED CHEAT CODE!”

Winner: Game Girl

All of a sudden, the camera snaps to a black room. A ceiling light hangs precariously above.

Below the light, is a steel chair, with a figure firmly sitting on it. The figure is huddled, rocking back and forth, as so not to give the audience any idea as to who it could be. An unknown voice speaks.

"They... abandoned me."

"One spark of defiance led to a backroom mugging, which from there led to humiliation."

"Humiliation... as if I haven't suffered that before..."

The figure's rocking intensifies, and heavy breathing can be heard.

"They... they will get theirs... And when I look down on the flames... all I'll do is just smile and laugh."

"June 3rd."

"Prologue" by William Control plays

The Pest walks to the ring, wearing a fedora, and a long black jacket, accompanied by Aaron and Angela.. He removes the jacket, and hat. Pause. He hands the jacket to the girl, and places the hat on the head of the boy.

"Slither" by Metallica plays

As the opening chords of "Slither" by Metallica hit, the lights dim. The lights come back up to aired hue, and atop the stage stands the insane Rellik who has just bursted through the curtain, eyes wild as he laughs maniacally. His smile fades and he storms down the ramp, lights strobing as he rounds the ringside area, offering to shake the hands of the children who look quite frightened of the killer clown. He laughs maniacally and slides under the bottom rope, pushing up to his feet then quickly removing his red jacket, throwing it out into the crowd. We then see him pacing back and forth, muttering to himself and laughing.

"Rockstar" by Nickelback plays

"Rock Star" plays as Dimallisher walks out shaking hands with the fans. His lovely manager, Sandy Smith, follows behind. He grabs her by the waist and makes out with her on the ring apron while she grabs a handful of his dick.

"How to Spot a Communist" plays

The entirety of “How to Spot a Communist” plays and then Maxwell Dane appears on the ramp, accompanied by his manager Voodoo Pizzaman. The pair look at each other, and then the crowd, and make their way to the ring in complete silence as the crowd still tries to figure out what the heck is going on. At ringside, Voodoo Pizzaman pulls out a Voodoo doll resembling Maxwell’s opponent.

X-Treme Championship #1 Contender Match
Pest
- vs -
Rellik
- vs -
Dim
- vs -
Maxwell Dane
-Fatal-4-Way Match-

The four men stand in their respective corners. Dim is staring intently at Maxwell Dane with a goofy grin on his face. the ref sounds for the bell and this match is underway.

BOBBY HEENAN: "So JR, a rabbit, a clown, a and a pedophile walk into a ring."

JIM ROSS: "And only one of them can win."

BOBBY HEENAN: "Way to kill the punchline Jim."

Dim rushes over to Maxwell immediately, Dane tries to push away Dim with a series of punches and chops but The Dimallisher is relentless. Dim grabs Maxwell in a tight bear hug and lifts him off his feet and gently strokes Dane's head. As Maxwell tries to struggle from the Master of Insanity's grip, Pest and Rellik lock up on the other side of the ring. Rellik is starting to overpower Pest but loses his grip and Pest sends a knife edge chop into Rellik's throat.

Rellik steps back clutching his throat and Pest rushes him with a spear, both men crash to the mat. Dane gets an arm loose from Dim's grasp and presses him thumb against Dim's right eye as hard as he can. The Dimallisher screams in agony and eventually releases his grasp, Dane drops to his knees catching his breath as Dim holds his eye in pain.

Pest sneaks behind Dim and grabs him by the waist trying to lift him for a German Suplex! But Pest can't lift him! Dim looks behind to Pest in rage.

JIM ROSS: "Get him Dim! Pest is unchristian!"

BOBBY HEENAN: "And a !"

JIM ROSS: "Enough with the cussing for gawd's sake."

Dim overhears the commentators and his face turns red in rage. He throws elbow after elbow into Pest's face screaming "!" with each strike until Pest releases the hold and is hurled back by the final elbow, trying to shake the cobwebs. Dim turns to Pest and lifts him high with a Gorilla Press Slam! Pest crashes onto the mat with a thud, dim still in his fit of anger removes his boot and goes to strike Pest in the back of the head. But he's intercepted by Maxwell Dane with a running shotgun dropkick!

Dim falls against the ropes as Dane picks himself back up and runs to Dim, hurling over the ropes with a lariat. Dane turns to Pest who is crawling to the ropes but is distracted by Rellik who is back on his feet and sends a heavy right hook into Dane's whiskers.

Rellik whips Dane against the ropes and on the rebound catches Dane with a Lou Thesz Press, sending punch after punch into Dane's head. Dane lies on the mat in pain as Rellik rolls off the half rabbit half man. Rellik runs to the ropes and springboard off.

JIM ROSS: "Hilariosity!"

But Pest pulls Dane out of the way just in time and Rellik crashes against the mat, holding his ribs in pain. Pest quickly covers Dane!

Kickout! Pest gets to his knees and looks pissed off, he grabs Dane's rabbit ears and lifts him to his feet. Pest gets Dane in a side headlock and moves into position for a WG.WF Cutter! Dimallisher is back in the ring his rage still burning and he starts to run to the two! Dane manages to slip loose of the hold and drops to the floor, Pest turns around and his face makes direct contact with Dimallisher's boot!

BOBBY HEENAN: "The Dimolishment!!!"

Pest goes directly to the floor in a heap, Dim watches Pest fall and while distracted Dane sends a kick into Dim's groin! Maxwell spins Dim around and...

JIM & BOBBY "ANTI-COMMUNIST MANIFESTO!!!"

Dane somehow drops Dim with the double underhook flip piledriver and goes for the cover!

Rellik is back on his feet and climbing the turnbuckles.

Rellik leaps off with The Killing Joke! (Red Arrow)

THRE-NO! Rellik crashes against both Dane and Dim and breaks the pin! All four men are on the ground!

JIM ROSS: "Victory is inches away for any man here! all they need to do is make the pin!"

All four slowly get to a corner and climb to their feet. They approach each other and Dim yells out belligerently before just swinging his massive hands around. The three nod at each other and decide to team up on the colossus. Pest and Rellik grab his legs and begin pounding on his knees. He begins to buckle when a dart appears in his neck! Followed by another and another and another! Tranquillizer darts from Voodoo Pizzaman! Dim staggers and begins to sway. Dane rushes forward... running shotgun dropkick!

The big man is sent across the ring and falls to the mat hard outside!

Rellik tries to take advantage of the situation by charging Dane and hitting him with a clothesline, but Dane ducks and takes out Pest with that same dropkick! Pest is down!

Maxwell Dane and Rellik circle around before Rellik charges him and only begins feeling weird. He looks outside and Voodoo Pizzaman is using his voodoo dolls to stab Rellik's eyes. Rellik's eyes begin to bleed! He's blinded! Dane reaches up to him, puts his hand in his mouth for a Mandible Claw and chokeslams him with it! Rellik is now bleeding from his mouth as well. The Bunny-suited mystery dares Rellik to get up. Rellik does so and...

ANTI-COMMUNIST MANIFESTO!

Jim Ross: "That may be it for Rellik!"

Dane goes for the cover!

THRE-NOOOO! Pest low-blows Dane and pulls him off.

Pest nails the WG.WF Cutter on Dane and wraps him in the ropes. Dane can't escape. Pest smiles at him as he covers Rellik.

THREE!

Winner: Pest

"A Beast Am I" by Amon Amarth plays

Ghost Tank comes out looking intense. He climbs into the ring and bellows towards the audience.

"On My Own" by CFO$ plays

Thunderbolt X comes out, spreads his arms out and enters the ring. He looks through his mask at his opponent.

"Eighteen Cool" by Hoodie Allen plays

Eighteen Cool plays through the arena and Bruce rides out on a segway, pumping his arms. He wheels his way down the ramp, slapping hands with the ringside fans on his way. Once he reaches the ring he hops from the segway onto the apron and springboards into the ring and raises his arms as the fans cheer. The X-Treme title is shown around his waist.

X-Treme Championship
Bruce Blingsteen
- vs -
Ghost Tank
- vs -
Thunderbolt X
-Triple Threat Ladder Match-

The Bell rings, and all three competitors stand in the middle of the ring looking up at the X-treme Title which is hanging above the ring. Suddenly Bruce Blingsteen walks backwards towards the ropes, drops, and rolls out of the ring. Thunderbolt X turns to see what Bruce is doing, but suddenly Ghost Tank hits him from behind with a clothesline.

JIM ROSS: "Number 1 rule Bobby, don't take your eyes off your opponents, even if it's for the slightest of seconds."

BOBBY HEENAN: "I use to tell my clients that all the time, but sometimes it's a wee bit harder in a triple threat. I want to know though what the hell is Bruce Blingsteen doing?"

Bruce Blingsteen has gone towards the ramp, and has started setting up ladders one at a time. Meanwhile in the ring, Ghost Tank drops a knee onto Thunderbolt X. GT then helps Thunderbolt to his feet, and snaps a body slam.

JIM ROSS: "Ghost Tank looks like a man on a mission tonight Bobby."

BOBBY HEENAN:: "He'll run out of steam soon enough, but I want to know what Bruce is doing setting up all those ladders?"

Bruce Blingsteen is slowly working towards the ring, by lining ladders up a few spaces at a time. Meanwhile inside the ring, Ghost Tank has walked to the other side of the ring, and is yelling at Thunderbolt X to get up. Slowly Thunderbolt does, and GT takes off, and hits Thunderbolt with a massive striking spear, that shakes the ring.

JIM ROSS: "Wow, just wow, Bobby, did you feel the earth shaking with the striking spear that Ghost Tank used on Thunderbolt X?"

BOBBY HEENAN:: "I did indeed JR, but now Bruce is pissing me off, he's like playing with ladders on the outside of the ring, while the real match goes on inside."

Bruce Blingsteen is still working towards the ring by placing ladders up as he goes along, meanwhile Ghost Tank gets up and looks down at Thunderbolt X. He exits the ring, grabs a ladder, and throws it into the ring. He then gets back inside the ring, and places the ladder underneath the X-Treme championship, and sets it. He starts to climb the ladder. Suddenly Blingsteen hits the ring, he quickly goes over towards GT, and pulls him off of the ladder and delivers a forearm smash, before snapping a Tornado DDT. He quickly gets up, and throws the ladder out of the ring, and then goes back to the outside of the ring, and continues to place more ladders.

JIM ROSS: "I'm speechless Bobby, Bruce got himself involved in the match for the first time, and he goes back out to play with more ladders."

BOBBY HEENAN:: "If you're speechless JR, I'm flabbergasted. Bruce is too cocky for my liking."

Thunderbolt X gets to his feet, and spots Ghost Tank on the floor beside him. He helps him to his feet, and snaps a Suplex, then he hits GT with a shooting star press. He then goes to the outside of the ring, and grabs a ladder, and throws it inside. He then gets back inside the ring, and sets the ladder up under the title. He looks to the outside of the ring, where Bruce Blingsteen is now working his away around the ring by placing more ladders.

BOBBY HEENAN:: "Unfuckingbelievable."

JIM ROSS: "Climb Thunderbolt Climb, whilst Bruce isn't looking."

Thunderbolt X starts to climb the ladder, suddenly Bruce Blingsteen hits the ring, and rushes over to where Thunderbolt has started climbing, pulls him down, and whips Thunderbolt into the corner, and follows up with a corner splash, before walking over to the ladder, and letting it fall onto the ropes, and then he disappears back to the outside of the ring.

JIM ROSS: "Well it's obvious that Bruce is playing with his opponents."

BOBBY HEENAN:: "Noooo J.R, what gave that away."

JIM ROSS: "Don't be sarcastic Bobby."

For several minutes whilst both Thunderbolt X and Ghost Tank are still down, Bruce Blingsteen continues to line Ladders around the ring, until one point, where he places a ladder on it's side on top of the right hand corner. Suddenly Bruce seems to want to walk back towards the ramp. Both Thunderbolt and GT have come to, and they both get up, and places the ladder back underneath the title. They are so dazed that they don't notice each other. They start climbing the ladder together on different sides.

Suddenly Bruce is at the beginning of where he has set the ladders.

JIM ROSS: "Don't tell me but that line of ladders is starting to resemble Dominoes."

BOBBY: HEENAN "It is dominoes JR, but with ladders. what a crazy bastard Bruce is."

Bruce looks around at his fans, and pushes the first ladder, it falls on to the second ladder and so on and so on. Meanwhile in the ring, Thunderbolt X and Ghost Tank have made it nearly all the way to the top of the ladder. Suddenly they hear a commotion of steel hitting steel and look out of the ring, to see ladders falling towards them. They watch as the ladders go around the ring, and then towards them, and the last ladder hits a ladder that holds the ladder lying facing down on the corner rope, and it flings towards the both of them, they have no time to duck, and the ladder hits them sending both of them flying off of the ladder that they are on, and crashing to the canvas hard, with the other ladder on top of them.

BOBBY HEENAN:: "Wow just wow."

Bruce Blingsteen hits the ring, and looks at his two opponents squashed beneath the ladder, and looks up at the title.........

He shrugs and stands up the ladder they fell off of and climbs up the ladder. He sits on the top of it and reaches up and secures the belt!

Winner: Bruce Blingsteen

Pest comes out and is motioning for that title that Bruce is holding. He smiles up at the champion who is sitting on the ladder. Pest enters the ring and Bruce is concerned. Pest pushes the ladder over! Bruce falls outside of the ring and collides with the mat outside hard! Pest is laughing as he lifts the X-Treme Championship high above his head.

The camera cuts to the backstage area where an unfamiliar face is seen walking around, wearing a pair of PowerBeats 2 that seem to be connected via bluetooth to his phone. He stands 5'11", wearing blue jeans, a green button up collared shirt, and brown hiking boots, as well as a platinum chain around his neck with a charm hanging from the chain resembling the letter "X". Passers-by look awkwardly at him as he seems to be amused by everything he's seen thus far with his first visit at an XWF event.

DMX-Factor: (talking to an unknown person over the phone) "Yeah forreal dawg. It's almost literally like Arkham Asylum here, but in Bizarro World. After I was welcomed, it was all downhill from there. It's a sideshow here! I mean c'mon dude, wat ever happened to sense of dignity?! I didn't realize I came out of retirement to join a three ring circus. You're gonna have to fly to Dallas, TX on da 23rd. We might need to..." *clears throat* "clean up da joint, know wat I'm sayin'?"

XWF's newest hire DMX-Factor continues his way down the hall, rubbing anyone he passes by the wrong way. Camera cuts to the next segment.

We come back to the Wednesday Madfare broadcast after commercial break to see a tall, well built, olive skin tanned man in the middle of the ring. It quickly becomes apparent that he is here to get down and "rassle" as the unidentified man is attired in a set of black and blue trunks, elbow pads and boots.The man brushes his scraggly pitch black hair which comes up to his shoulders out of his face with one hand while he raises his microphone wielding other hand to his mouth.

Man:: I'll make this short and sweet, my name...is Alexander Sanders.. and I hail from right here...in Ohio!

The crowd cheer.

Alexander Sanders:: Former Ohio University State football quarter back, past OVW champion...multiple time NCCA Champion and I am without a doubt one of the most gifted athletes...to be born and raised.... in this shit hole cesspool of a town.

The crowd begin to boo obviously not appreciating the brazen Alexanders disrespect to his own hometown, he shows no signs of caring however, wearing a shit eating smile as he continues.

Alexander Sanders:: Now I'm here because XWF management have been kind, scratch that, have been CLEVER enough to give me a tryout match, live right here, right now. I win... I get a XWF contract, its that simple, and believe me that's nothing but a formality because theres no man or woman, veteran or rookie, in the back that's going to stop me running roughshot on this place and earning what I TRULY deserve, a shot at the XWF Universal championship! So lets cut to the chase and get this over with, come on... this is a OPEN CHALLENGE, step up if you're ready to get stepped ON. I don't care who wants it, bring out whoever the hell it is I have to beat to secure my place in wrestling history and lets call it a day!!!

Alexander drops the mic and beckons towards the ramp as if gesturing for some unknown opponent to make their entrance, suddenly the arena goes dark and a video begins to play on the Xtron, we see a obscure scene, a dingy subway station, with the camera focusing on a heavily graffiti-ed wall. The camera zooms out and suddenly a train goes past blocking the wall from view, when the train finally passes, the words "I'M HERE" are seen, freshly spray painted , by some unseen, unknown, entity. Then the Xtron goes black as "The Blacker The Berry" by Kendrick Lamar hits the PA system. A single white spotlight shines down on top of the ramp revealing a hooded figure standing at the top.

Bobby Heenan::: Who is that?

Jim Ross::: I guess we're about to find out Bobby!

The man, wearing a black hoody that covers his face,black gloves and trunks and boots, slowly makes his way down to the ring as the crowd watches in silence out of confusion and lingering excitement. The man finally gets to the ring and stops at the apron, his head titled up looking in the direction of Alexander who is stood firmly in the middle of the ring, unmoving, looking intense and ready, clearly showing no signs of intimidation, yet. The hooded man hops onto the ring apron and enters the ring through the top and middle ropes, the single spotlight keeping the figure in its ominous glare as he moves. Alexander and the hooded man stand face to face a mere meter or so apart as the spotlight depletes taking the music with it and the lights finally come back on. A ref enters the ring from behind Alexander and takes his mic, who is currently mouthing off at the still unidentified figure. The man still shrouded in mystique begins to slowly reach up to his face and grabs the top of the hood, before flicking it off his head to reveal...

Bobby Heenan::: Who...!?

Jim Ross::: Thats...that's TRAX! Former Fusion Championship Wrestling multi time World Champion and Hall of Famer, I heard he retired when FCW went out of business years ago, whats he DOING here!?

Bobby Heenan::: Answering Sanders open challenge I guess!

The crowd are ecstatic and "TRAX" and "FCW" chants begin booming and enveloping the arena as Trax, still not taking his eyes off Alexander who has a look of complete shock and anxiety on his face, takes off his hoody and throws it into the corner, before finally breaking his stoic facial expression with a devious smirk.

Jim Ross:: Oh boy ladies and gentleman if you're not familiar with the man in the ring right now you're in for a treat! Trax is here in XWF! And he looks ready to FIGHT!

The bell rings and Alexander regains his composure and begins to talk inaudible smack to Trax who is still smiling, this visibly frustrates Alexander who rushes the veteran and goes for a right fist, Trax blocks the hit casually and unleashes a flurry of lightening fast strikes!

Bobby Heenan::: By God I've never seen someone strike so fast! I can barely keep up with his hands!

Jim Ross::: Trax has an extensive amateur boxing background and was, is, known for being a prolific pure striker in the ring!

Trax continues to unleash a flurry of strikes on the helpless Alexander who is now backed up against the ropes.The ref pulls Trax off him but Trax pushes past the official and lands a uppercut square on Alexanders jaw who drops like a sack of potatoes and rolls out the ring. Trax is right on him however, rolling out the ring after him and elbowing him in the back of the head, Alexander drops to one knee and Trax grabs him by his hair and tights and rolls him back into the ring.

Jim Ross::: Such viciousness! Trax not giving Sanders a chance to breath here!

Trax rolls back into the ring and goes to pick Alexanders up by his hair again but the Ohio native manages to land a jab to Traxs gut that doubles him over, Alexanders then takes a step back and goes for a clothesline but Trax ducks it,swiveling behind Alexander and grabbing his waist in the same motion and launches him head over heels with a picture perfect German Suplex that sends him damn near across the ring!

Bobby Heenan::: Fast...and strong!

Jim Ross::: Indeed! Alexander is in some trouble here...

Trax is now laughing in the ring, he can be heard shouting " NOW THATS WHAT I CALL SUPLEX CITY BITCH!!!" before he approaches and begins stomping away at Alexanders whose laying prone the mat. A couple of boots to the midsection and head later and Trax looks around the arena eyes bulging clutching his braids like a man possessed, he backs up into the corner and begins stamping his right foot shouting at Alexanders to get up.

Bobby Heenan::: Whats Trax going for here!?

Jim Ross::: You'll see soon enough!

Alexander, who is visibly disorientated and supporting a bloody nose and busted lip begins to clumsily get to a vertical base, facing away from Trax. Alexander is finally up but standing on spaghetti legs as he begins to gingerly turn around with a glazed look in his eyes, when in a flash Trax explodes out the corner and connects with a ...

Jim Ross::: TRAP SILENCER! Traxs finishing move, his patented super kick!

Alexander drops to the mat and Trax goes for the pin!

1!

2!

3!

The Winner of the match by pin fall...TRAX!

The crowd are on their feet cheering and clapping as Trax gets to his feet and picks Alexander by his hair, dragging him hair first to the ropes before effortlessly throwing him over one handed. Alexander lands awkwardly on the back of his head and neck with a loud audible thud as Trax, smirking and dusting his shoulders and gloved hands off, demands the mic Alexander was using before the match (if you can call it that).Trax analyses the crowd momentarily before finally speaking.

Trax:: Damn I don't think theres a word in the English dictionary to describe how that felt. So I'll just resort to " Fucking good"! Now like my friend laying unconscious Alexander over there said... I'mma keep this "short and sweet". I'm here, for those who know what I'm capable of, know of the things I have accomplished. You know what this entails, you know this means for this company and all the girls and boys in the back, for those who aren't familiar with me or my talents, well, you will be bought up to speed soon enough. I here XWF is the place to be? The place where the action never stops huh?

Trax chuckles rubbing his chin stubble as if almost contemplating, gathering his thoughts.

Trax:: We will see.

Trax drops the mic as his music begins to play, he rolls out the ring, looking down at the KO'd Alexander Sanders with a look of disgust and slight pity,but mostly disgust, before making his way up the ramp to the back.

Jim Ross::: What a debut! What a statement! Trax has arrived in XWF! Things are picking up! Don't go anywhere ladies and gentlemen, the action indeed never stops here and will continue shortly!!!!!

The lights go out and stay out for several seconds.

BOOOMMM!!!

The darkness is finally cut as the X-Tron explodes into flames. From the very top of it, the flames travel out on both sides until they surround the tron. From there, flames explode from the ramp then travel down both sides of the ramp. The flames reach the bottom of the ramp and all four corners of the ring explode with more firey flamages igniting the steel lighting structure above the ring into a kind of ring of fire.

“Sad But True” by Metallica plays.

With the illusion that the entire arena is on fire, Sad But True hits. The flames continue to burn and just after Sad But True's pause near the beginning, Sebastian Duke finally emerges. Not from backstage, but from beneath, as if he's coming from the depths of hell. Once Duke reaches the stage, he makes his way to the ring with an average speed approach, the flames raising and lowering to the beat of the drums in Sad But True.

"Sick Like Me" by In This Moment plays

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of SICK LIKE ME by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his lovely queen Maria Brink #2 come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and hugs Maria as they wait his next victim.

Intercontinental Championship
Sebastian Duke
- vs -
Peter Gilmour
-X-Treme Rules-

The bell sounds, and both men walk straight into the centre of the ring, looking at one another right in the eye. Duke immediately grabs down onto the shoulders of Gilmour, securing him in a lock-up, Gilmour digs his feet into the ground, attempting to stop Duke from forcing him backward into the turnbuckle corner, he holds ground for a moment, but is slowly forced back by the taller and larger Duke. Gilmour is nearly sent into the turnbuckle corner, but not before he can sneak a quick kick into the knee of Duke, which staggers Duke momentarily and makes him relinquish his grip to reach down to the knee, Gilmour takes advantage by throwing a solid uppercut into the jaw, which catches Duke and snaps his head back, but Duke is quick to recover and sends an uppercut of his own flying into the jaw of Gilmour, who is rocked by the uppercut and goes flying into the turnbuckle corner. He throws a straight right into the face of Gilmour, it lands right over the nose of Gilmour, Duke then shoves Gilmour down by the back of the head, and puts his head in between his legs, before bracing and then lifting Gilmour right over his head after securing him with both of his arms around his gut! Duke now has Gilmour held up high in powerbomb position, just before the turnbuckle corner!

JIM ROSS: Duke looking to score big early here!

BOBBY HEENAN: Nah, Gilmour's fighting out of that shit!

Gilmour, teetering above Duke, throws a flurry of punches into the skull of Duke, connecting over the top of his head! Duke falters slightly, as he looks shaky on his feet, Gilmour continues to hammer away at the skull of Duke, before Duke inevitably drops him, Gilmour lands upon both his feet, he backpedals slightly, into the turnbuckle corner, his back landing against the padding, before charging forward toward Duke, who is clutching onto his head! Gilmour flings out an arm, and connects over the chest of Duke, staggering Duke with an impactful clothesline!

JIM ROSS: Even after that incredible impact, Duke is still standing!

Gilmour looks surprised, he backpedals once more into the turnbuckle corner, and this time, with even more speed and power, bursts out of the turnbuckle corner and throws out his arm once more, to the stumbling Duke, who is caught in the chest by the blow, but still remains standing on both feet!

JIM ROSS: He's looking a little wobbly, one more might do it!

Gilmour reels backward for the THIRD time, and in his greatest effort yet, explodes out of the corner, and tosses out his arm once more, ready to send Duke packing!

BOBBY HEENAN: Duke says no!

Sebastian Duke, at the very last second, Duke bends down slightly, causing Gilmour to miss the clothesline entirely, as Duke propels Gilmour upward with both arms, and then rises up, straightening out his back and sending Gilmour flying right over him, Gilmour soars through the air, and then in one fell swoop, comes craning back down to the mat, his back slams right off the mat, his spine arching upward from the impact! He rolls over onto his stomach, and begins to wobble back up to his feet, just as he does, he is rewarded for his efforts by receiving a BIG BOOT right in the mouth! The force of the kick smashes his backward, as he is sent tumbling over himself into a heap near the ring ropes, a cut is opened up around the mouth area and blood is staring to form around it, and slowly starts to trickle down onto the mat, Duke wastes no time, jogging over to Gilmour, rolling him over, and then dropping down atop of him, whilst pinning his shoulders to the mat! The referee slides in from the opposite end of the ring, and begins to count!

ONE!

TWO!

Gilmour powers out of the cover just as the referee counts two!

JIM ROSS: Nice resiliency by Gilmour there, not many people could have stood up to that!

BOBBY HEENAN: What are you on about? I could've kicked out of that!

Duke runs a hand over his face momentarily, and then smirks as he grabs down onto the head of Gilmour, but before he can do anything, Gilmour sends his forearm up in between the legs of Duke, and catches him right in the crown jewels! Duke groans in pain, before rocking backward and falling to the ground, clutching around his crotch area! Gilmour grins nastily and stumbles up to his feet, shaking his head in an attempt to get the cobwebs out after that huge boot he received. He licks a little bit of the blood off his lips, and then begins to mud-stomp Duke into the ground, as he lays the boots to him, his grin grows wider and wider, before he stops suddenly, and looks out to the ringside area. He slides underneath the bottom rope, and quickly begins to search underneath the ring, almost immediately, he has a kendo stick in hand, but right as he rolls back into the ring...

JIM ROSS: Speaking of being resilient, Duke is ALREADY back up to his feet!

Duke rips the kendo stick out of the hands of Gilmour, and with no hesitation, sends the stick flying outward toward Gilmour, who is BARELY able to duck out of the way, just in time! The wind can be heard coming from the impact of the swing, but with so much power behind the strike, and no contact being made, Duke staggers forward, off balance after the huge miss! Giving Gilmour the opportune moment to roll Duke up from behind!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NOT QUITE!

JIM ROSS: Near fall, Gilmour nearly had him!

Duke immediately gets back up to his feet, but just as he turns around...

SUPERKICK!

The athletic kick crashes off the mouth and jaw area of Duke, and this time it's Duke flopping down to the mat, on his back, a slight trail of blood begins to trickle down from his lips, as Gilmour drops down atop of him, and hooks the leg, looking very confident after landing that massive kick!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO! Duke kicked out again!

Gilmour shakes his head in frustration, and gets back up to his feet, he looks down upon Duke, and then drops down with his fist out, he lands the fist right over the forehead, a cracking impact head as he lands it, he gets back up to his feet, and stomps down onto the face area of Duke, before turning around to pick up the kendo stick he brought into the ring earlier in the match! He raises it above his head, and then sends it in a vicious arc down towards Duke's head, while letting out a bloodcurdling scream!...

Duke rolls out of the way at the very last second, and is back up to his feet, he looks at Gilmour with a faraway look in his eyes, Gilmour wastes no time in initiating a second strike, sending the kendo in an arc leading toward the mid-section, but Duke is able to catch it in between his arm and body, he pulls it away from Gilmour and now he is the one with the weapon once more, Gilmour backs away slowly, looking at Duke with hesitation. Duke rushes forward, and compactly swings the kendo stick toward Gilmour, cracking it off the arm, Gilmour yells and falls to the mat instantly, landing on all fours.

BOBBY HEENAN: Now this is what I like to see, Duke is about to lay the SMACKDOWN on Gilmour!

Duke brings the stick above his head... and then faster than ever before... sends it FLYING DOWN TO GILMOUR!

The strike lands right off of Gilmour's back, and the kendo stick literally snaps in two off the impact! One half of the stick goes flying out to ringside, while Gilmour rolls around on the floor in agony, clutching down onto his wounded backside. Duke looks at the half kendo stick in his hand in disgust, and throws it away, while looking at the prone Gilmour, looking ready to size him up. As Gilmour begins to settle down after the huge shot, he begins to regain his senses, as he looks around the arena, unaware of the fact that Duke is right behind him... still grimacing slightly, Gilmour grabs at his back, and then pushes himself up to his feet, in one mighty effort... right as he turns around...

BOBBY HEENAN: Surprise! Duke's gotcha, bitch!

JIM ROSS: Duke's got him, he's going for the chokeslam!

Duke wraps a cold hand around the throat of Gilmour, whose eyes go wide with fear, to the point where the pupil have dilated and the whites in his eyes can clearly be seen! He flails around widely, sending a few hammer fists into the chest of Duke, who merely shrugs them off, as he effortlessly lifts Gilmour off the ground, up into the air... and then sends him crashing down, he smashes him off the canvas, shaking the ring mightily off the insane impact! Even the referee bounces up off the mat a little after the huge chokeslam, Duke, stone-faced, hooks the leg. The referee delays for a moment, seemingly shocked by the amount of force Duke exerted, he rushes down for the cover, and begins to count!

ONE!

TWO!

THR-NO! Duke didn't secure the arm on the pin, Gilmour is able to bring the shoulder up, albeit meekly!

Duke runs a hand through his hair momentarily, looking down at Gilmour, who is barely moving after receiving the huge chokeslam, Duke gets back up to his feet, wiping a bit of he blood away from his lips, that had begun to drip down upon the mat and over his chest region. He paces around the ring slowly, looking at the downed Gilmour, who can barely respond to anything going on around him!

JIM ROSS: Duke's in full control of the match, he might have it in the bag!

Both men are now in the ring. Duke is daring Peter to get up. Peter slowly gets to his feet.

Duke tosses Peter toward the ropes. On the rebound, Peter runs right into a big boot. Duke hangs back as Peter slowly gets to his feet and slumps against the corner. Duke charges in with the Darkness Splash, crushing Peter in the corner. Duke backs off as Peter staggers out of the corner. Duke then bounces off the ropes and drops Peter with the spine tingling...

SOUL SHOT!

Peter goes for the cover.

THREE!

Winner: Sebastian Duke

Joey Styles: “And now it’s time! It’s time for the contract signing for the main event of Bad Medicine. Loverboy Lane. Doc D’Ville. This is going to be EPIC.”

The theme song for Kirk MacClay plays as he begins walking down the rampway. No dancing or grooving this time as he is all business for this. He enters the ring and stands at the end of the table with a small box. He pulls out two contracts and sets them on opposite sides of the table. He picks up one of the three microphones and speaks.

Welcome to the contract signing for the XWF… UNIVERSAL CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH! Tonight we’re going to seal the deal on one of the most highly anticipated matches of all time. At the PPV, we will see a fantastic match of epic proportions. It won’t just be a normal match. It won’t just be an ironman match. It won’t just be a HELLLLL in a CELLLL match. At Bad Medicine, it will be ‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane against Doctor D’Ville in…

AN IRON MAYHEM MATCH!

Joey Styles: “The crowd is on their feet! They are pumped about this! This new match style has them on their feet.”

You see, an Iron Mayhem match is an all-new concept. It’s an Ironman match going to be contested inside of a Hell in a Cell structure. Aligning the walls of the cell will be weapons of various styles. Everything goes in this match. The man who has the most pinfalls or submissions will win. That match? Will be for an hour!

”I Wanna Rock!” by Twisted Sista

‘Loverboy’ Vinnie Lane walks out onto the entrance ramp with his title thrown over his shoulder. He strolls down the rampway and enters the ring. He’s smiling but his essence is less joyful than usual and is much more determined and focused.

He stands alongside the side of the table. He places his Hart Championship down as he is dressed to fight as always. Lane cracks his knuckles and picks up the microphone.

Welcome L-

“Shut up. Let’s get on with this.”

MacClay seems dumbfounded by his remarks but just throws his hands up. Lane begins looking through the contract laid before him.

”House of 1,000 Corpses” by Rob Zombie plays

The lights shut out as a red mist flows through the ring and the surrounding area. The lights come up and Doctor D’Ville is standing on the opposite side of the table. He smiles as he slowly rubs his fingers along the title. Standing outside of the ring are a multitude of people roughly twenty in number. They all are wearing black hoods and all-black attires. Doc is wearing his usual black suit with a white button-down and a black tie.

Welcome Doctor.

The Universal Champion looks at Kirk and smiles. He nods slightly and waves him on.

Now as you two see before you, there are two contracts in which need signing. All that you need-

“I think we get it. It’s a contract signing. We sign the contracts.”

Lane turns his attention to Doctor D’Ville as his eyes look focused.

“Here’s what it comes down to, dude… “

Loverboy takes a few steps forward, he places his hand on the title that he laid on the table.

“You’ve been the Big Bad Wolf in the XWF ever since your debut. You came in here like a bat out of hell and you’ve been upstaging me ever since. I won for two months straight? You win contenderships in your first two matches. I’m in the running for the Star of the Month back in September? You come in with a late push and a heap of controversy and take it away. Now I go on a tear and have the XWF in the palm of my hand for basically the entire year of 2015 thus far, have everything around me turn to gold, have a pay per view NAMED for me… and you think you’re going to rain on that parade too? No way, my man…. No way. These Asylum games that you’ve got MacClay playing are inconsequential, dude.”

Loverboy walks into the center of the ring and gestures at the large Bad Medicine logo on the X-Tron, eliciting a surge of cheers from the crowd.

“Doc… the truth of the matter is this. You’ve had it EASY, dude. You’ve been coasting while I’ve been busting my ass in the trenches. You haven’t beaten anyone that I haven’t beat. Pest? Mastermind? Gator? Just like you did with the X-Treme Championship, you sat back and did it the easy way… well coming up at Bad Medicine, man, the easy way is OVER. You see Doc, you can lay claim to having very few losses I this ring… you’ve even beaten me in the past. But man, these stakes are so much higher than they were back then, dude. That was just a match… this is a legacy. And nobody, Doc, nobody has EVER beaten me twice. Not Gator. Not Gilmour. Not Morbid Angel. Not Arzegotti, Samuels, Price or Madison… no, dude, I LEARN from my mistakes and I come back better than I was before. You? You’ve never even been put in that position. You’ve been pinned one time in your XWF career. But when we get into the IRON MAYHEM match at Bad Medicine? You can bet your sweet ass that total is going up. I’ve been an iron man in every aspect of my life for as long as I can remember, dude… everywhere from the bedroom to the ring. How are you going to react the first time I pin you to the mat? How about the second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth times? I’ll tell you how, Doc… you’ll react like you just had some BAD MEDICINE shoved down your throat, and I’ll walk out of the arena with MY Universal Championship around my waist.”

Lane picks up the pen on the table and signs the line at the bottom of the document before him. Doctor D’Ville smiles eerily as he levels his eyes to Lane’s as if assessing him.

Well, well.

It looks like it's the same old Loverboy. The same Loverboy that was in the running September '14, Superstar of the Month. Until the Doctor arrived. The same Loverboy that won for two months straight. Until the Doctor arrived.

Yes, I understand you've just explained how I've been around bursting your bubbles here since the beginning. The Superstar of the Month controversy, Loverboy, consisted of you and Evertrust crying your cases back and forth before time and space itself was erased from the XWF. And yes, through the smoke and rubbish that lay to waste in the end, the Doctor emerged with the prize. I looked into your two month winning streak, as well. I remembered it, everyone was making such a great deal of the new faces racing to the top ranks of the XWF. Your little win streak though? Wasn't really much there in my opinion. A few tag team matches while you played around day in and day out with the Heavy Metal Championship. Nothing really noticeable. The XWF took notice to me right away. So yes, contenderships, championships. Everything that everyone strives for handed to me.

Yes. I've had it way, way too easy.

Typical Loverboy. Whining and complaining as always. You need to look at the bigger picture here, my friend. You've had the entire XWF in the palm of your hand since the beginning of the year, yet, I've just been coasting by. The reason I've been coasting through now is because I proved myself long ago. I proved myself when I beat the likes of you back in September. I proved myself by holding and retaining the X-Treme Title time and time again. Now, I'm doing the same with the Universal Championship, which I've held longer than anyone in the history of the XWF. We're going to Bad Medicine, which is a very convenient name for the two of us, and we're going to fight for an hour long in an Iron Mayhem match. When we walk away from this you'll go back to fighting in your trenches trying to prove to everyone else around here that you're worth something. You can go back to scratching and clawing at that level that you just can't reach. And maybe down the road, you'll scratch and claw enough and I can use my boot against your face to push you back down again.

D’Ville looks at the pen on the table and laughs. He looks outside of the ring and one of the hooded fellows enters the ring and stands beside him. The hooded man retrieves the pen and replaces it with an older-looking quill, but no ink. Doc picks up the quill and begins signing the document in a red ink.

Kirk then opens his box and pulls out two more contracts and sets them before Lane and the hooded man. The hood is removed and it is LH Harrison. He doesn’t flinch as he stares ahead at Lane. Lane meets his gaze and they quickly sign their documents with Harrison using the same quill as Doc.

Thank you gentlemen. That will conclude this-

"No. It won’t. I may be in against any kind of odds that Kirk wants to place me against, but at Bad Medicine, I will be victorious. I will do what I’ve always done by dropping Harrison on his head. I will do what has only do what has been done once by dropping D’Ville on his head for the three count. At Bad Medicine, I will be the last thing you see Doctor when you close your eyes to slip into unconsciousness. You can throw everything at me, but I will keep… fighting… on."

Doc seems a bit perplexed. The odds are all in his favor yet… nothing is discouraging Lane. Not the numbers, not having two matches. Nothing.

The moment passes as the smile spreads across his face. He lifts the microphone to his mouth as he seems to enjoy the silence for the moment.

Seeing your lack of fear Mr. Lane… perhaps I should instill some in you.

Harrison raises his fist and the mob of hooded people begin climbing into the ring. Kirk panics and climbs out of the ring and runs up the ramp. The hoods begin descending upon Lane except for four of them. They have removed their hoods to reveal Dim, Harrison, Mastermind, and Frodo. They have Lane pinned down and Dim is smiling goofily. He walks over with his forefinger and middle extended, the hoods have lowered the back of Lane’s pants in anticipation. Dim assumes the positon when the crowd goes crazy!

AERIAL KNIGHT!

Knight leaps off the top rope and hits a cross body on Dim! He begins taking out hooded figure after hooded figure until all that is left standing is Dim, Mastermind, Lane, Harrison, Frodo, and Knight! Lane nods in appreciation of Knight’s help.

Doc is shown standing on the entrance way looking onwards with a smile on his face as he rubs his title.

The five collide with punches going left and right. Lane is fighting off Dim and Frodo while Knight and Mastermind duke it out. LH has rolled out of the ring and grabbed an equalizer: a steel chair. He gets back into the ring as Knight nails a discus lariat knocking Mastermind out of the picture. Lane ducks a shot from Frodo with his butter sock which clobbers Dim. Dim looks pissed and lifts up Frodo taking him out of the ring with a spear! Knight turns around from hearing footsteps and…

WHAM!

Steel chair to the face! LH smiles down at his body. To think they were going to be a tag team at some point!

LH lifts up the body of Knight onto his shoulders and stares at Lane. Lane turns around from seeing Dim pounding away on Frodo to see him standing there. LH drops hitting From a Place of Hopelessness. He stands up and the two circle around. Lane seems to get the upper hand as they begin exchanging blows. He whips LH off the ropes and hits the returning man with a spinning spinebuster! LH hits the mat hard, but is slowly getting up. Lane indicates that it’s time for the finish!

DIM BLINDSIDES HIM! Dim lifts up the steel chair and begins pounding his back with it! Mastermind is back up and the odds seem to be not in favor of Lane once more. Mastermind picks up Lane, but Lane pushes Mastermind into Dim. Dim looks irate and takes out Mastermind with a spear to the outside!

Once more Lane and LH are left alone. They begin to duke it out until LH punches him in the injured ribs from those chair shots. LH lifts him up onto his shoulders and… NO! Lane fights out of it. He wraps the arms of LH and lifts him up….

BLACK. LABEL. DRIVER!

LH is out cold! Lane finds his belt amongst the wreckage of bodies and raises it above his head. Dim comes back and Lane drops him like a bad habit with a title shot!

Lane hobbles over to LH and places his boot across the chest of LH as he holds the title up. Doc looks a little concerned for the first time… well ever.

Lane’s eyes roll back into his head as he falls to the mat backwards. Referees converge on the scene and try to revive Lane, but he’s passed out!

Doctor D’Ville is standing on the entrance ramp just smiling with a large toothy grin. He begins laughing demonically as the lights and show dim and come to a close.

See you soon, Mr. Lane.

[Image: qtFY7a9.png]

[Image: S3d7rKH.png]

[Image: ZT38ONc.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 10 users Like Kirk MacClay's post:
(05-14-2015), #MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (05-14-2015), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-14-2015), Game Girl (05-14-2015), Mastermind (05-14-2015), Maxwell Dane (05-14-2015), Ozymandias (05-14-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-14-2015), The Yellow Sword (05-14-2015), Vincent Lane (05-14-2015)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-14-2015, 10:50 AM

ugh I thought I had duke beat

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Dick E. (05-14-2015)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2015, 12:31 PM

"Peter beat you more than twice, Lane."
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwagMire's post:
Dick E. (05-14-2015)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-14-2015, 06:31 PM

yeah, I beat him one on one and I threw him and Morbid out of the Rumble didnt I?

Fuck U Lane!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2015, 06:36 PM

No, dipshit, you didn't. You beat me in a tables match, sure... but you never threw me out of anything. Morbid, sure,with help from me.

Swagmire here is trying to suggest that you had anything at all to do with my team losing at War Games, which you and I both know you didn't. Shit, Scully had more to do with it than you did.

BUT I DIGRESS...

I've got a main event to win, Pete. Try not to put the crowd to sleep down there in the midcard, okay?

Hate Post Like Post
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-14-2015, 07:11 PM

NOCMM: Peter is in the opener, .

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2015, 07:18 PM

"Peter won at War Games, Lane lost. There's Peter's win number 1. Peter put Lane through a table and won that match. Win number 2. Peter and Lane entered a rumble the same night. Peter won the rumble, Lane did not. I was there, can verify. That is win number 3. Peter won three matches that Lane tried to win, and failed to win. That puts Peter 3 up on Lane. It also means that Peter has one victory over me."
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2015, 07:23 PM

Except that I have ALSO beaten Peter in a 2-1 handicap match AND have eliminated him from a battle royal as well... so if anything at all, the dude is only 'one up' on me.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2015, 07:33 PM

"Are you stupid or playing ignorant? I said he won the rumble, not eliminated you. You and he both entered. He won, you didn't. That's his win. That's his 3 wins over you. Yes, you won the Hart and the Handicap match, that's two to his three. But, you said no one beats you more than twice, factually incorrect. Unless Peter doesn't count."
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2015, 07:39 PM

Well, no, of course Peter doesn't count. Ask anyone. Ask any woman who's ever woken up next to him. But regardless, him winning matches I happened to have been involved with is not even close to beating me.

Yeah, he HAS beaten me, fair and square, when it was a one on one match. I'll give him the credit he deserves for it, too. But being on a winning team that neither he or I were involved in the outcome of? Outlasting a last minute battle royal that was SUPPOSED to be a team match and that he once again had nothing to do with my elimination from?

No. Those are technicalities, not victories.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2015, 07:53 PM

"I knew you were too much of a bitch to count losses. You got on Mastermind for calling War Games a technicality, and actually claimed it as a loss until it suited you. And then, you bitch up and do the exact same fucking thing, you sniveling bag of used pussy hair."
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2015, 07:58 PM

Did I say it wasn't a loss?

Jesus, man, you're just grabbing at any little strand you can, huh?

My team didn't win. We lost. Peter could have taken the day off, he had nothing to do with it. In fact, we never even squared off in that match.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2015, 08:06 PM

"If Peter's team won and yours didn't, that is Peter winning. It doesn't matter if Brendan Smith never steps foot on the ice, if the Wings win the cup, he wins the cup. Whether he played or not. You lost to Peter at War Games. He beat you three times, you miserably ignorant cunt. And you'll lose to Doc at Bad Medicine, but, you'll call it a victory because you pinned him once or twice. You'll grasp at that straw, like you did the elimination thing. Because you can't understand any other way to function."
Vincent Lane Offline
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2015, 08:15 PM

I'm the wrong color to be wasting my time with you.

Your opinion is less relevant than your roster spot.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2015, 08:50 PM

"And yet, you spent all this time arguing with me. You're pulling the classic move of running away when you know you can't win. Nice one, pussbags. For your next trick, why don't you free bleed into a cup and show us you actually hit puberty. Or, you can lose to Peter again and make up excuses for why it didn't count."