Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 10:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Bad Medicine" RP Board (May 23, 2015)
Book 1: Part 1
The Yellow Sword Offline
Yellow in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

05-14-2015, 12:15 PM

My name is Free Willy. I am from the year 2018. This is my story.

I used to be a spacewoman but that all changed when my space shuttle crashed into a black hole and I met some people on a different world. Then I became a bamboo farmer. It was a great life but that all changed when the Agidyne Country attacked….

“Get down! FREE, LISTEN TO ME!” said my fellow bamboo farmer.

“Why?” I answered back.

“That’s the Agidyne Country and they’re attacking us!”

“That’s not very nice. Why are they so mean?”

“Shut up and move, there is no time to explain.”

She rushed me behind some hay in a barn and told me it was safe there. We stripped down to our underpants. Outside the fire was red like the blood that came out of my vagina every month. The swans sung a song of crimson death as the town I learned to love was burned down before my very eyes. I was sad. That was probably how Princess Leia felt when her home planet was blown up (even though she wasn’t really born there; she was born in a spaceship) except I didn’t feel betrayed like she did, because Tarkin didn’t say he wouldn’t burn down my town if I told. So I’m only a little bit like Princess Leia.

“I’m glad we are safe in this barn, Chun-Li,” I remarked. (Chun-Li is the name of my farmer friend who told me to get down)

“Hong Kong, Japan isn’t very far away from here. We should go there in the morning.”

“I don’t like this fire. It reminds me of my time of the month,”

“No fire is red, not green.”

“On my home planet the people have red blood.”

“We do too, but our period blood is green”

“That’s interesting. Can I see your tampon sometime?”

Chun-Li bowed like they do in those Mortal Kombat movies. I thought that meant we were going to fight, so I grabbed my belt so I could whip her ass if she got any ideas. “I can show you my tampon now actually.”

“Oh, I thought you were going to try to kill me.”

Chun-Li grabbed a box of tampons and handed one to me. I took it, but after inspection it seemed too clean. I sniffed it and it didn’t smell like a pussy at all. It didn’t smell like blood either.

“Why is this tampon so clean?” I asked, without knowing if I was prepared for the answer.

“Clean? It’s a brand new tampon of course it’s clean,” she stated matter-of-factly.

The answer slapped me right in the face like my ex-boyfriend right before he raped my sister and I in September of 2013
. “I meant that I wanted to see one of your used tampons.”

Chun-Li’s cheeks went blue like my brother’s balls after I gave him a lap dance and refused to let him finish. “My period is going to start in a few days, so I’ll have a fresh tampon for you then,”

I hoped it would smell good and be really bloody. Then a question popped into my head.

“Why isn’t the Agidyne Country going to burn down our barn? It seems like a regular, old barn to me, why is it safe here?” I asked.

“The barn is painted
magenta and they can’t see magenta things,” answered Chun-Li

“Why didn’t we paint the whole town magenta then?”

“It was magenta, but someone had such a fun night that they painted the whole town red a month before you came here. I was just the only person who felt like repainting their property. Everyone else was planning on doing it tomorrow, but I guess it’s too late for that.”

“You’re so smart, Chun-Li. Thanks for repainting your barn and saving me!”

Chun-Li looked into my human eyes with her orange eyes. She got a little bit closer to me and planted a big fat smooth on my moist lips. Something immediately woke up within me. All of the sudden I had urges. I wanted to slide bamboo into her cunt and fuck her with it. I wanted her piss all over my body. I needed to use my tongue as her tampon, but she pulled away and started crying.

“Why are you crying?”
I asked her.

She didn’t answer me. She just ignored me like I didn’t exist or something. That’s when I learned Chun-Li was just a pussy-teasing cunt slut. I couldn’t bring myself to look at her tear filled eyes.

“Never mind. I don’t give a fuck about your green tampon,” I knew it wasn’t true, but I desperately wanted to hurt her feelings since she hurt mine by kissing me then treating me like nothing. I’m no one’s kiss toy. I’m not just some thing that you kiss and then start crying and not respond to. I can’t even fucking think of a simile for that shit. It’s just so fucking stupid that nothing like that exists. No one would make something so dumb. I hate thinking about this part of my story because Chun-Li is such a fucking cunt in this part. I thought “fuck this”, grabbed a knife, pulled off my shoe, and I was about to cut off my pinky toe in a fit of pure rage, when Chun-Li grabbed the knife from my hand.

The bitch made me want to cut myself and then she fucking stopped me so I yelled, “Make up your mind you stupid cunt,” at her. She pulled my face to hers and kissed me again. Then there were even more fucking tears in her stupid orange eyes. As soon as I could I pulled away from her and smacked her across the face.

“Why do you keep crying after you kiss me you stupid bitch? It really hurts my feelings!”

She wiped her stupid tears away from her eyes and said, “It’s just that you’re all I have left now,”

Then I realized how stupid I was being. Her tears were like emotional shit, but I didn’t get that because my ovaries were so excited from that sloppy smooch and my mind jumped straight to fucking her with bamboo instead of how glad I was that I wasn’t all alone in this now ruined town like where her mind went.

“I’m sorry for almost cutting my toe off and slapping you, Chun-Li. I feel so dumb. I thought you were crying because you thought you stooped really low or something, by kissing someone as ugly as me,” I said, really hoping she’d say that I’m really pretty and that situation is implausible.

“It’s okay, Free, I like when hot bitches like you smack me around.”

I was about to punch her in the face, since she said she was into that, but she grabbed my fist.

“We should wait on the sex play though until the Agidyne Country leave. If they hear our screams of pleasure they might start searching for magenta buildings. They can still feel the barn and burn it down,” she warned me but my pussy was really wet and I desperately wanted her to piss in my cunt.

She kissed me goodnight and lied down in the hay. I had to do something to relieve myself so I pissed my panties, took them off, and wore them like a hat. The wet piss spot lied on my nose. My own piss put me at ease, but I needed Chun-Li’s piss soon. I slept well and we were going to Hong Kong, Japan in the morning. I was so excited, but I didn’t know the half of it…

To Be Continued…
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like The Yellow Sword's post:
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick (05-14-2015), Maverick (05-19-2015)