Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
PlaceMarker Final Thoughts
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-12-2015, 10:34 PM

US BANK ARENA

CINCINNATI, OHIO

The camera fades in to the locker room of Mastermind, as the US Bank Arena is filling up with fans wanting to watch Wednesday Night Madfare. It's about an hour before the start.

"It's taken you until the last few hours to bring your 'A' game Harrison, well two can play at that game. What you can do, I can do better. It's time for some rebuttal."

Farmer Harrison Said:force you to cry like a squealing hog.

"What is it with you and talking about farm animals, do you want to do something with them? Or do something with them. Oh my gosh Harrison tell me it's not true, your not a closet animal shagger?"

Mr Right Harrison Said:We’re fighting to steal the damn show.

"Finally I agree with you. Our match is the first of the night, and we will make it a main event right from the word go, but it won't be you who will be winning it in the end, it will be me, and I will become the number one contender for the Hart Championship."

Soul Destroyer Harrison Said:I begun and began to weave a web for which I would catch all of the flies that would come my way. I caught a Ghost Tank, a Frodo Smackins, a Mickey Manson, hell even a Zoey Ryback.

Mastermind starts clapping and then then stops.

"I must give you credit for one Frodo Smackins, he actually made a name for himself in the Asylum. But not just any old name, but the wrong sort of name.

"Then Ghost Tank wanted the X-Treme title all to himself that he actually betrayed the Doc, and then well there's Mickey Manson and Zoey Ryback. Where are they now Harrison? Gone burgers, that's where they are. They became after thoughts, they were so weak, that when Doc came on board, he cleaned house, and allowed me who he trusted in, and I have stood beside him since, only when I was put in a match against him, that I left his side. But well done for bringing those useless people on board Harrison. 1 out of 4 isn't bad."

Confused Said:This sharp-dressed man is here to tell you that you’re not what you claim to be. You’re not a threat. You’re not a worthy adversary. Hell, after Madfare, you’re going to be an afterthought.

"I think you are still confused, and rightly so. You won't be beating me, I will be beating you. Make no mistake about it. I am worthy as they come, and I will show you why, and how."

Mister Sticky Beak Harrison Said:You know you were depressed about your wedding. You may have proposed several months prior, but whenever she claimed that the two of you should begin thinking about marriage, you sighed. And no, it wasn’t a sigh of relief. It was a sigh of fear or disgust.

"Once again you stick your nose where it doesn't belong. You think I'm scared? You think I'm depressed? You think I'm disgusted or afraid of marriage? Well more fool you, I wanted to do this on our own, but not with the help of family, but they put their fifty kiwi cents worth in, and I understand that, I just wanted to be the first to tell my father about the pregnancy or marriage. But I forgot he watches my promos all the time, and of course he would see it. I was more angry at myself than anyone else. I"m over it, you should be too. But let me put you over and out, and that will come courtesy of my Mind Controller."

Lets feel sorry for Harrison Said:Especially since you just ignored me entirely for your first promo.

"I'm sorry did you feel neglected Harrison. Did I really neglect you? Did I? That's where you failed again in your research. Play the piece in my first promo."

Quote:"Well I've got a big match next Wednesday, a contenders match for the Hart Championship, the winner gets a shot at the Hart Title at the next Pay Per View."

JACK: "Yes I know son, you don't need to tell me, I follow all that don't forget. You're taking on L H Harrison."

Mastermind started taking off his gloves.

"No, I haven't forgotten Father."

"So there mister Thinks he knows it all. I didn't not forget you. I mentioned you to my father, I was training at the time. You're an idiot, and you sound so, so, wrong. So let me fix that chip on your shoulders. Soon Harrison we will meet, and I will put your interfering ways, and no research mind, to bed once and for all. How do you like them apples Harrison?"

Mastermind starts laughing, and gets up and walks off. The camera fades out.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub