Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 10:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness 05.04.2015
Kirk MacClay Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-04-2015, 11:54 PM

[Image: m9JUEy7.png]
May 4, 2015
Ricoh Coliseum
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

[Image: DSC_2090.jpg]

Pyro! Ballyhoo! Opening Madness track plays as it shows various clips of stars such as The Hart Champion 'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane, Muddy Waters, Sean Falcon, and others. As the video concludes we're shown a picture of Joey Styles sitting at the announcer table by himself looking dapper and slightly nerdy as usual.

Joey Styles: "Welcome to XWF Monday Night Madness! Tonight we have an excellent show for you. We have a title shot. Four debuts. Also we have a match that has been trying to get off the ground for months. Tonight this is Madness!"

Joey Styles: "Well it looks like we're going to be joined by Paul Heyman's successor, Kirk MacClay. Oh Paulie... I hope the Big Man Upstairs is showing you constant replays of classic ECW matches."

Kirk MacClay exits under the X-Tron and walks down to the ring followed closely by his assistant Benjamin Fieldler. He climbs into the ring and is all business tonight so it seems. He's handed a microphone and he brings it to his mouth. Kirk's mouth opens but he doesn't say anything. Taking a moment to pause, Kirk leans back against the ropes.

He shakes his head before pulling the microphone to his mouth again.

Welcome to Monday Night MADNESS.

The crowd comes unglued!

MacClay takes a deep breath as in taking in the atmosphere.

You see THAT is what I do this job for. For your love and adoration. I come out here week in and week out to put on a damn good show so that you people will get your money's worth.

Kirk takes another pause as the crowd claps politely encouraging him onwards.

What I DON'T come out here is to be attacked. To be belittled. To be made a fool on my OWN DAMN SHOW. As you know, I can be the fun-loving General Manager that you all have come to know.

I also can be the meanest son of a bitch you've ever come to know. I will take this wedding banded hand and stick it all the way up the colon of defiance and pull out the entrails.

Benjamin looks at him in shock and steps away. Kirk takes another breath and reassures his comrade that he's fine.

But I'm calm. I'm collected. I'm jovial ol' Kirk MacClay. But there will be some changes. As my friend Mr. Fieldler is not quite the bodyguard I need. I am bringing in some new muscle for myself. From today and today on, I shall be having these two men in my service as personal security.

Kirk MacClay motions towards the rampway. After a few moments, two men emerge from the curtains.

Joey Styles: "Ahhh! The recently hired Grime and Q-Ball! I think they should do well to defend our GM from anymore heinous acts."

The two men join alongside Kirk and stand with their hands crossed in front of them.

As you can see, I'm learning from my mistakes. After all, I thought I could trust some, but where was The Underground last week? Where were they two weeks ago when Heyman was blown away in that limousine explosion? And where are they now? No matter. Oh and one more thing... next week we shall have a contract signing between Lane and Doctor D'Ville next week on Wednesday Night Madfare. Tonight is a new night. A new era. And tonight... tonight is going to be awesome.

Kirk raises his hands as his theme song begins to play. The four men exit the ring and head to the ramp as we head to commercials.

Joey Styles: Folks we have a heck of a match on tap for you this week… it’s the “Rookie’s Chance Opening,” and it’s starting right now!

In the ring, Griff is standing and awaiting the other competitors. Since he clearly gives no shit whatsoever about himself or his career, the XWF decided to save a few bucks on pyro and tron effects by just sending him out during the intro. The fans think he’s just a part of the ring crew.

Cult of Personality plays as Ray Tings runs out and says ITS RATINGS TIME!

Joey Styles: I guess he’s talking to Griff.

“The Black Ones" by Abdullah begins to play over the speakers. Grime walks out onto the stage holding a black towel in his left hand and bottle of water in his right. He doesn't stop as he makes his way to the ring. He has no interaction with the fans and rounds the ring to the opposite side and uses the middle rope to pull him up onto the apron. He stands on the apron holding the top ropes, takes a drink from his bottle of water and tosses the towel to the floor. He enters the ring and leans in the corner, staring down Tings and ignoring Griff.

Joey Styles: Man, Grime looks pumped and ready to go. All three of these men are new to the ranks of the XWF, and before they can go on to bigger and better things, they have to pass the test of the gatekeeper, the resident , Scully!

The arenas lights go red and "Let's Get " by Black Eyed Peas blares out of the P.A System. After about 40 seconds The Scull Meister finally steps out on to stage with his XWF Championship belt around his waist. There is a mixed reaction from the fans. Scully looks around and smirks. XWF'S resident gives the thumbs up and waves at the fans. He walks down the ramp giving the fans the thumbs up, walking up to random adults and children saying 'Friend'. He walks up the steps, waving and walks along the ring apron. He turns to look at the fans with a smirk across his face. He then jump over the top rope in to the ring but trips into the ring. Scull gets up, brushes himself off and then walks over to the far turn buckle. He climbs to the top. Holds his hands in the air and puts both thumbs up, before waving once more. The Scully Meister then jumps down and starts doing star jumps. His music fades out.

Joey Styles: Everyone is in the ring now and there’s the bell! Madness is underway!

The Rookie's Chance Opening

Griff
- vs -
Ray Tings
- vs -
Grime
- vs -
Scully
-Fatal-4-Way Match-

The second the bell rings, Scully walks over to Griff and open hand slaps him like a woman. Griff crumples to the canvas completely unconscious! Talk about a glass jaw!

Grime and Ray Tings tangle in a far corner while Scully looks confused at the snoring heap of Griff. Scully pulls Griff up by the tights and accidentally yanks them down slightly.

Joey Styles: Oh… my… god…

Griff is wearing ladies’ underwear! Cheap ones too, like from Target! Who shops at Target, anyway?

Scully lifts Griff over his head in a gorilla press, and slams him out of the ring over the top rope! Griff hits the concrete floor hard and cracks the back of his skull on the guardrail, instantly spilling a pool of blood from the wound.

Just as Scully turns around, Grime gains the upper hand on Ray Tings long enough to whip him into a corner… then he runs straight at Scully and drops him with a clubbing forearm!

Joey Styles: Grime is just hitting anything that moves in there!

Grime quickly drives some devastating stomps into the chest and head of Scully, but Ray Tings doesn’t stay out of the fracas long. He rushes in from the corner and drops a double ax handle on the back of Grime’s neck, prompting Grime to stumble back to his feet and start exchanging blows with Tings again.

Joey Styles: These are the sorts of matches that spark career-long rivalries! What we are seeing here tonight could have long lasting effects among the rank and file of the XWF!

Scully seems content to sit back and watch the two rookies go at it, waiting for an opening. The veteran stays close by, and when Grime gets overzealous and attempts a big suplex that gets reversed on him, Scully is right there to try and score a quick pin!

1…

2…

Ray Tings breaks it up.

Tings shoves the back, and Scully returns the gesture. Tings rushes forward and Scully drops him with an impact drop toe hold!

Joey Styles: Scully is quite the character… he is well known around the XWF for being , but in the ring he changes gears and is a very effective amateur grappler!

Scully floats over Ray Tings and shoots the half! Tings’ shoulders are pinned down!

1…

Grime with the break up this time!

Grime grabs Scully and Tings now motions for Grime to hold him still… Tings leans back into the ropes and runs forward, he jumps off of Scully’s bent knee for a shining wizard!

Scully ducked down! Tings cleaned Grime’s clock with that shining wizard, and Scully takes advantage with a single leg pickup, dropping Grime to the canvas and following through with a spinning toe hold!

Grime’s knee is in intense pain, but Ray Tings quickly ambushes Scully with a spinning heel kick off the ropes! Scully flops backward onto the mat and now Ray Tings applies the spinning toe hold!

Joey Styles: Tings just picked up exactly where Scully left off… wait, he’s dropped to the canvas himself… INDIAN DEATHLOCK!!!

Grime is wailing in agony now, inching himself towards the ropes. Grime gets close and Ray Tings releases the hold, opting instead to bring the fight back to a standing position… Grime obviously the worse for wear there with his worn down leg.

Scully bounces from the ropes and leaps at Grime from out of nowhere!

CAUGHT!

Grime snatched Scully out of midair with a devastating T-Bone suplex! Scully’s head hit the mat and he’s completely dazed! Lateral press from Ray Tings!

1……

2………….

No! Scully got a shoulder up at the same time that Grime drops a knee onto Ray Tings’ head! He used the bum left knee out of instinct though! All three men are winded and down on the mat. The referee has no choice but to initiate a ten count…

1….

2…..

3….

Everyone is still rolling around on the mat…

4…

5…

6…

Some signs of life from the wounded warriors… Scully pulls himself to a sitting position in the corner while Grime and Tings both crawl toward one another…

7…

8…

Scully is on his feet! He runs towards the two others as they start to brawl on their knees!

Joey Styles: OH MY GOD! Scully with a double running knee! He hit them both like a 7-10 split!

Scully seems confused on who to pin, he’s wasting valuable time… finally he decides to grab Grime and executes a picture perfect three-quarter Nelson! Grime is stuck!

1….

2…..

Th- NO! At the last possible moment Ray Tings breaks up the fall!

Scully gets to his feet but is met immediately by a kick to the midsection by Ray Tings! Tings has Scully in position for a DDT, but now Grime is back to his feet as well! He’s got Scully in the same front face lock position! Grime and Tings are arguing over who gets to execute the maneuver on Scully!

No Grime and Ray Tings are going at it again! It’s a one armed punch out over who gets to drop the on his head!

Scully slips out of the front chancery! Ray Tings locks up with him but Scully with the standing switch! He’s got the waist lock in deep, and shoves Tings forward into the ropes… O’Connor Roll!

1….

2….

Grime runs in to break it up, but Scully sees it coming! Scully jumps off of the pin and we have a deep collar and elbow tie up between Scully and Grime… Grime muscles Scully into the far ropes… Grime Irish whips Scully, Scully with the reversal! Grime bounces off the ropes ducks a clothesline from Scully.

Joey Styles: BAD WRECK!!! Grime hits the Bad Wreck on Ray Tings!

Tings goes down hard, but Grime’s knee buckled under him during that spear! Scully moves in like a shark smelling blood… he’s got Grime by the leg… Fuller lock! That inside toe hold is applying massive amounts of pressure to Grime’s weakened knee!

Joey Styles: Ladies and gentlemen, it is with deep sorrow that I inform you that EMT’s at ringside have declared Griff legally braindead. He will never wake up form this vegetative state. What will follow will certainly be a harrowing experience for his loved ones as well as MOONSAULT!!!!!

Ray Tings with a high angle moonsault onto Scully who is still applying the toe hold to Grime!

Scully is flattened and the air leaves his lungs with a whoosh, and Ray Tings hooks a leg!

1….

2….

KICKOUT!!!!

Joey Styles: How in the hell did Scully have the wherewithal to kick out from the impact of that moonsault??? And… wait a minute… where is Grime going? He’s exited the ring under the bottom rope and is right next to the vegetable formerly known as Griff! PUT HIM DOWN YOU MONSTER! HE WAS A MAN ONCE!!!!

Grime rolls the lifeless body of Griff into the ring and slides under the rope again, favoring his left leg heavily. He drapes an arm across the body of Griff!

Joey Styles: Griff is still technically a competitor in this match, even though he is no more than a husk of a human being who can only hope to shit into diapers and slowly atrophy until his traumatized wife finally has enough and pulls the plug, followed by years of crushing medical debt! The referee has no choice but to count!

1…..

2……

Ray Tings saw what was happening at the last moment and drove a low missile dropkick right into the cranium of Grime! Now it’s Tings with a cover on what used to be Griff and is now just an empty shell…

1….

2……

No! Broken up by Scully! Scully grabs Ray Tings in a front chancery… THE SCULLANATOR!!!!

Joey Styles: That’s got to be all! Scully with a cover!

1…..

2….

NO! Grime pulled him off!!!!

Scully rolls onto Grime and starts executing sharp mounted punches… but Grime has him! The Dirty Clutch! Scully is locked deep in the Dirty Clutch and he’s fading fast!

Joey Styles: Wait… not this again… Ray Tings just draped an arm over Griff’s mortal coil!

1…

Grime has no choice but to release the Dirty Clutch and dive at Ray Tings!

2…

Joey Styles: Just in time! Grime breaks up the pin, and now the two rookies are battling it out on top of a brain dead man’s body, whose children flew in to see their daddy’s debut match this evening! WHY GOD, WHY?!?!?

Scully gets to his feet. The two rookies are duking it out and don't even notice him. He sneaks up behind them and clotheslines them both over the top rope! Scully licks his hands and claps them together! He leaps onto the downed Griff!

THREE!

Justin Roberts: "And the winner is... SCULLYYYYYYY!"

Q-Ball rolls into the ring, his razor-wire sycamore cane in his hand. He stands behind Ray Tings as he gets to his feet. He swings the cane a couple of times, looks at it, then drops it on the mat behind him. He grabs Ray's shoulder and spins him around, smacking him upside the head.

Q-Ball: Q-Tip, huh? Can a Q-tip do this?

He smacks his head again, wraps his arm around his neck, and drops him with a Ball in the Pocket, right onto the razor wire. Q-Ball jumps up, uses his foot to roll Ray off the cane, and grabs it up. He smirks at the unconscious man, then rolls out of the ring, and walks out with Grime.

The show returns with Kirk MacClay sitting at his desk with his feet put up. He's now wearing a referee shirt under his suspenders but tucked in. He whistles his theme song while Benjamin shuffles through some papers.

You know sir, we might consider getting another announcer.

Kirk stops and looks at him with an incredulous expression on his face.

Are you kidding? Two weeks after the death of Paul Heyman and you want to give the pink slip to his favorite announcer of all time? He'd murder us from beyond the grave. Besides... I like the sound of Joey. He gives us a very... edgy tone.

No, no you misunderstand! I don't mean get rid of Joey! i mean adding an announcer.

Hmm... I do like having the one announcer booth, but I might be persuaded to see your point. Who did you have in mind?

Benjamin slides a paper on the desk over to Kirk who lifts it up and examines it. A smile spreads across his face. He looks at Benjamin.

You think so?

Definitely. I know his assistant. I could get a meeting set-up tonight for whenever.

Excellent. Do it.

As soon as he says this Kirk's door bursts open and in runs Q-Ball and Grime who look panic-stricken. They are panting and out of breath.

Boys, what's the damn rush?

Boss! We just found Big Sal KO'd! He had a note attached to him. Come on!

Kirk leaps to his feet and follows the two boys out of the office. They walk down a corridor or two before showing Big Sal knocked out in the Boiler Room. Sean Falcon is there walking back and forth looking especially perturbed and worrisome. A note is taped to his chest as well as a black handprint is on his face. Grime pulls the note off of him and hands it to Kirk. He looks over it before reading it aloud.

"This is just the beginning. No one shall mess with THE BLACK HAND. If they do, they shall face the same fate. - PEST"

Sean Falcon who had been seething against the wall, walks up, looks at the note, and scoffs.

This is horseshit. I know you had your two goons do this. Don't give me that, Black Hand shit.

Calm down Falcon, how could my boys have done it? They've been with me or in the ring all night. I think you're stretching.

Sean clenches his fists and looks ready to fight Kirk. MacClay steps back, letting his two new friends stand in front of him.

No need to get hostile, Mr. Falcon. However, if your friend there doesn't make it to the ring... his new contract shall be terminated as he failed to appear. Better hope he gets there. You'll find your stay here rather... lonely without him.

Kirk leaves, flanked by his new muscle, with a laugh as Sean Falcon begins scurrying around. He slaps Big Sal and he begins coming to.

As Madness returns from commercial, we see the XWF's Resident , Former Tag Team and Heavy Metal Champion
Scully! thumbing through the backstage area eating a burrito…

Something catches his eye near the dumpsters as his mouth sloops downward, it's a black pair of work boots. Scully runs toward them, his arms flailing like one of those car lot inflatable advertisement mascots, he begins ripping away at trash bag after trash bag before he finds
Muddy Waters! reeking of liquor and vomit, clutching his newly won Federweight Championship.

Scully, realizing that Muddy is supposed to be in the ring to face Big Sal any moment from now, tries getting Muddy to stir. He jerks him around, slaps his face, puts his finger under his nose… NOTHING IS WORKING! Muddy's bottle of Percocet is open in his hand, tilted over and spilling out onto the floor a bit. Scully sees the little white pills and picks a few up from off the floor putting them into Muddy's mouth...

“Here you go Muddy buddy, chew up your meds! You gotta' get in the ring, like now!”

Muddy's eyelids begin to flutter, but still is motionless… Scully then remembers something from this past weekend when he and Muddy were out partying:

Quote:
Cop lights are flashing behind Muddy and Scully as the sit in their rental car, Muddy taking a huge rail of cocain from a little broken piece of mirror. Muddy hands a baggie of cocain over to Scully...

“Scully hide this here Go-Go in yer' nutsack so tha' 5-0 don't finds it...”

Scully reaches into his tights, which I guess we're led to believe he hasn't changed out of since the weekend, and pulls out a small, sweaty sack of cocain...

“DUM DA DA DUM!!! SUPER SCULLY TO THE RESCUE!!!”

Scully leans over and helps Muddy snort the cocain directly out of the sack, we could only imagine what it smells like…

Muddy jumps to his feet, grabs a hot beer, chugs it down and smashes on his forehead...

“Thanks Scully… Muddy needed him ah' good ol' pick-me-up… now sit back and watch yer' Federweight Champion go kick some Italian ass!”

Scully awkwardly smiles as Muddy walks off toward the entrance way...

Joey Styles: "Welcome back to Madness! Sean Falcon and Big Sal are already in the ring, but Sal looks out on his feet before this match even starts."

"Get Back" by Ludacris plays

Justin Roberts: "The following contest is a singles match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, the special guest referee... KIRRRRRRRRRK MACCLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!"

Kirk MacClay begins walking down the ramp smiling as he's flanked once more by his two new friends, Q-Ball and Grime. He rolls into the ring as they secure the perimeter looking fearsome.

"Superstar" by Saliva plays

Justin Roberts: "Introducing first from Pikeville, Kentucky, weighing in at 230 lbs... MUDDY WATERSSSSSSSSSS!"

The XTron lights up with a giant Rebel Flag in the center of which reads: Muddy Waters.

Muddy appears under the Xtron, holding a sixpack of Miller HighLife. He's wearing dark sunglasses, a backwards Kentucky Wildcats ballcap and dirty bluejeans tucked into a pair of black work boots, his silver plated belt buckle shining magnificently as a barrage of blue pyros begin exploding down the runway...

Muddy rolls into the ring under the bottom rope, tares two of the beer cans from his pack, and tosses the other four out of the ring to the time keeper. He climbs the turn buckle, looking out to the crowd, he takes his glasses off and throws them to the fans just before cracking open the beers and guzzling them down as a multitude of camera flashes engulf his impressive farmer-tanned frame.

The Pest walks into the ring and places a hand on MacClay's shoulder. He looks at the GM and then at the crowd. The Pest speaks.

Pest:Did you review the tapes? Did you decide to do right by my friend, and establish him as the new Hart Champion? Or, does a Pest have to visit you later? Think, and answer carefully.

The Pest turns and leaves the ring.

Muddy Waters
- vs -
Big Sal
-Singles, One Fall-
-Special Referee: Kirk MacClay-

Kirk smiles at both men before motioning for the bell to start the contest. Muddy looks primed despite the state he was in earlier. They circle around and Muddy charges. He leaps onto Big Sal with a Lou Thesz press! He begins raining down with the blows. Big Sal isn't even able to defend himself here! Muddy gets up and pumps his fist.

Muddy Waters begins to look cocky. He climbs the top rope and motions for something cool. He leaps and goes for a shooting star press!

Big Sal moved!

Big Sal quickly gets to his feet. Both men slowly get to their feet. Kirk is watching carefully.

Big Sal gets up in the corner. Muddy gets up in the other. Big Sal slaps his chest and begins to charge, but Kirk accidentally gets in the way. Big Sal stops and begins questioning Kirk! Kirk points at the XWF badge on his chest. Big Sal shakes his head, but Muddy takes him down with a spear!

Sean Falcon gets up on the apron and is yelling at Kirk to get the hell out of the way. Kirk points at his badge. Sean swings at Kirk! Kirk takes a step back and points at the entrance!

Joey Styles: "He's throwing Sean out of here! Sean is irate! He is furious! He's trying to get into the ring!"

Grime and Q-Ball pull him off the apron as Muddy has Big Sal pinned after hitting a lionsault. Muddy gets up and turns Kirk around and points at the downed Big Sal!

Big Sal with the roll-up! Kirk looks down at the pinning predicament and slowly falls to his belly. He begins the count!

NO! Muddy powers out!

Big Sal gets up with his hands on his hips. If Kirk would've been quicker, he would have won this match!

Muddy gets up behind Sal. Sal and Kirk have a few words back and forth before Big Sal turns around to get blasted with a dropkick! Muddy pulls him to his feet and lifts him up for a Rock Bottom in which he transitions into a Anaconda Vise! Big Sal is in pain after the head damage from the attack backstage. He finally begins tapping! Kirk motions for the bell.

Justin Roberts: "And the winner is... MUDDDYYYYY WATTTTERRRRRSSSSSS!"

Muddy gets up giving Kirk a stink eye as he exits the ringside area with Pest. Kirk calls his boys out of the fight with Sean. They walk up the rampway as Sean slides into the ring and begins holding the head of the unconscious Big Sal. Fury fills the hands and eyes of Falcon as he glares at Kirk.

"Monster" by Eminem and Rhianna plays

Justin Roberts: "The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Alexandra, Central Otago, New Zealand, weighing in at 200 lbs... MASTERMIND!"

The lights go out, and then when they come back on Mastermind is seen standing on the top rope waving to the crowd.

"Everyone Has AIDs" by Team America plays

Justin Roberts: "Introducing his opponent from New York City, New York, weighing in at 167... MRS. PETER GILMOURRRRRR!"

Maria walks down to the ring as she blows kisses at the fans.

Mastermind
- vs -
Maria Brink's AIDs
-Singles, One Fall-

Joey Styles: “Here we go wrestling fans! I sure hope you're all ready for what should be an amazing contest!”

The bell rings, and Maria turns directly away from Mastermind and begins taunting the crowd, jiggling her tits and ass as the crowd begins to boo loudly. Mastermind runs up from behind, wrapping his arm around Maria's head and placing her in a well executed headlock.

Joey Styles: “Maria better watch out! She may just have her mind, and hopefully for her, her AIDS mastered tonight!”

Mastermind wrenches back on the headlock as Maria shouts in pain. He then sends a few well placed knees right into her chubby stomach, releases the hold and…

Joey Styles: “OOOHHH! THAT HAD TO HURT!”

Mastermind slams Maria to the mat with powerful back body drop, he goes for the quick cover…

1…

Maria kicks out! Not even a two count as it'll take way more than that to wear down Maria's sexual energy. Mastermind runs the ropes, and goes for a clothesline to the now standing Maria… But Maria ducks, and on Masterminds rebound counters with a drop toe hold. Maria climbs onto the Master of Mind's back and locks her arms around his throat, pulling in a wrenching sleeper hold.

Joey Styles: “I can't believe what I'm seeing! Mastermind is seeing stars!”

The ref grabs the fading Mastermind's arm and lifts it…

It falls once!

IT FALLS TWICE!

OH! But just as his arm nearly hits the mat for the third time, Mastermind finds a second wind, gathering strength, he climbs to his feet with the tubby Maria still on his back and falls backwards, planting her to the canvas. The two of them both stir to their feet and begin exchanging fists in the center of the ring. Maria goes for a strong heymaker, but Mastermind blocks it, but before he can parry, Maria rakes his eyes viciously.

Joey Styles: “What a cagey maneuver by Maria!”

Maria bounces off the rops and hits a strong dropkick to the blinded Mastermind who hits the mat hard… panting heavily, Maria drags her fat frame overtop of Mastermind for the cover
1….

2….

NO! Mastermind powers out, and quickly to his feet now seems pissed! Showing his power, Mastermind lifts the stunned Maria and drops her to the mat with a nasty Gorilla Press slam! But wait! HE ISN'T DONE!

Joey Styles: “Looks like he's ready to Master Maria's Mind!”

Mastermind lifts Maria up and locks in The Mind Sleeper! Maria is fading now! This could be over!
The ref checks Maria's vitals then raises her arm…

It falls once!

IT FALLS TWICE!!!

IT FALLS AGAIN!!!! NO WAIT! Maria just barely comes to and is now reaching her arm around Mastermind, and grabs on tightly to his ballsack! Mastermind shouts in agony as he releases the hold, Maria turns around, still clutching Masterminds crotch and leans in for a sloppy kiss!

Joey Styles: “How would Peter Gilmour feel about this?!?”

Mastermind pushes her away and begins to almost vomit… Maria runs the ropes and plants Mastermind with that running bulldog she calls 'I owe you pain!', his face lands right into his own pile of puke as Maria goes for the cover…

1…

2…

NO! Mastermind kicks out!

Maria and Mastermind both slowly get to their feet. Maria runs off the ropes and tries for a dropkick, but Mastermind takes a step back and grabs her legs! He flips her over into the THE MIND CONTROLLER!

Maria is trying to reach the ropes, but she can't quite reach!

She taps out!

Justin Roberts: "And the winner.... MASTERMINDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

"Anathema" by Mechina plays

Justin Roberts: "The following is a three-way-dance scheduled for two falls. And it is for the XWF HART CHAMPIONSHIP! Introducing first weighting in at 195 lbs... JACK!

The loud drums, choir, and keyboards of Mechina's "Anathema" blares throughout the arena as the crowd makes absolutely no sound while the song plays out. Fog can be seen seeping through the entrance ramp, blocking the curtains and any shadows lingering behind it. After a little bit, Jack pushes the fabric aside and looks at the deathly silent crowd around him. After a few seconds, he walks forward towards the ring at a moderate pace, slapping a couple of hands of the people brave enough to try and touch his bandaged hands. Quite a few children are crying about how his red eye pierces their very soul and how that's the only feature of his face that they can see.

He reaches ringside not too long after that. He looks up at the referee before hopping up to the apron and grabbing the top rope, possibly warning him not to fuck up. He enters through the second rope and stands in the middle of the ring. From there, he crosses his arms close to his neck, knives in hand, like he's about to decapitate himself. Slowly, the music starts to fade out and he hands the knives over to the ref, like a wrestler would give him a title. He walks over to his corner and locks his elbows against the top rope, waiting for the bell to ring.

"God Gives Head In Heaven" by Aeon plays

Justin Roberts: "Introducing the other challenger from St. Petersburg, Russia, weighing in at 450 lbs... MORBID ANGELLLLLLL!"

The lights go out…the crowd screams with anticipation for who is to enter! The rhythmic drumming sounding like a battle march gets louder. The lights slowly come on turning the arena red.

Double bass starts drilling as Aeon’s - God Gives Head in Heaven roars over the loud speakers!

Morbid Angel storms from the backstage area and flexes his massive arms for the crowd who screams with excitement!

Morbid stomps down to the ring and steps over to the top rope and walks to the center of the ring and flexes again!

"I Wanna Rock!" by Twisted Sister plays

Justin Roberts: "Introducing last from Tampa, Florida, weighing in at 230lbs... he is the XWF HART CHAMPION... 'LOVERBOY' VINNIEEEEEE LANEEEEEEE!"

The high pitched wail of Dee Snider pierces the air as the Twisted Sister classic pumps through the PA system. As two big pyro towers shoot off on either side of the stage, "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane spins out of the entrance ramp, wearing his favorite t-shirt, a cutoff Faster Pussycat screen print, long silver tights and shining silver boots. The crowd pops as Loverboy struts down the aisle,strumming the air guitar and leaping into the air with a jumping split. As he hops onto the ring apron, he swings around, facing the crowd, and pumps his fist along to the music, singing along and inciting the crowd to do so as well.

[Image: GYK9fqS.png]
MAIN EVENT
XWF Hart Championship
'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane ©
- vs -
JACK
- vs -
Morbid Angel
-Three-Way-Dance Match-

The bell rings and everyone doesn't want to seem to move from their respective corners. Finally Jack walks to the center of the ring and yells at both Morbid Angel and Loverboy VInnie Lane to pull their fingers out of their asses and start the match.

Joey Styles: "Somehow I don't think that's the best method to get his opponents motivated to start the match. It's just going to bite him in the butt."

Morbid Angel starts laughing from his corner, whilst Lane starts to play up to Jack's frustrations by playing the air guitar. Suddenly Jack has enough and runs at Vinnie. Vinnie stops and anticipates the move, and as Jack gets to him, he suddenly drops and performs the splits and as Jack stops because he is bewildered at the move, Vinnie jumps straight back to his feet, and he gut kicks Jack. Jack bends over, and Vinnie snaps an Inverted (face plant) suplex.

Joey Styles: "See I told you all that would come back to bite Jack in the bum. But what a precision split move from the Hart Champion. I'd give him a 10 out of 10 if he was being judged on that."

Loverboy Vinnie Lane gets back to his feet and looks across at Morbid Angel who is still in the corner laughing. Vinnie shakes his head, and concentrates on Jack. He helps him back to his feet, and pulls him towards a free corner. He sets him up for a DDT, which would require the turnbuckle. But suddenly Jack counters with a stomp to Vinnie's foot. Tears swell up in Vinnie's eyes. He lets Jack go, Jack stands up and hits Vinnie with several punches.

This causes Loverboy Vinnie Lane to stumble backwards. Jack grabs him, and whips him towards Morbid Angel. Who stops laughing, becomes serious, and back body drops Vinnie out of the ring. Vinnie hits the concrete hard, and starts to wither around in pain.

Joey Styles: "The tables have suddenly turned on Loverboy Vinnie Lane, who's had a whole month of matches which he has been pushed to the extreme and back. This is going to be another long night."

Morbid turns around and starts laughing at the fallen Loverboy Vinnie Lane. Suddenly he feels a tap on his shoulder. He turns around and is elbowed in the face by Jack. Morbid stumbles back into the ropes. Jack tries to follow up with an elbow to the abdomen, but Morbid blocks it. He pushes Jack all the way back across the ring, and checks his nose to see if it's bleeding. It's not. He starts laughing.

Jack tries to make a move, but Morbid is on him within seconds, with a huge face punch. And another, and another. Jack is seeing stars. He sees even more stars when Morbid hits him with the clothes line from hell, and puts him on his back.

Joey Styles: "Jack's in all sorts of trouble after that clothes line from hell."

Morbid Angel looks down at Jack, and laughs. He drops a couple of knees into his gut. And then helps him to his feet, and sets up a Pedigree. He snaps it. He does a running bulldog just for good measure, before dragging Jack over to the nearest corner, and placing him on his shoulders climbs to the top rope.

Joey Styles: "Here's trouble. Morbid Angel is setting Jack up for Satan's Fall. If he connects with this Jack is gone, out of this match for sure."

Morbid places Jack in the tombstone position on the top rope, and starts laughing. He looks across the ring to see Loverboy Vinnie Lane just getting back to his feet, and is looking a bit groggy. Vinnie spots Morbid, and Morbid goes flying and executes Satan's Fall 100 percent. The camera spots Vincent taking a gulp.

Morbid looks at Vinnie as he covers Jack.

3!

ELIMINATED: JACK

Morbid gets off of the fallen Jack as the referee begins to move him out of the way. Lane and he begin moving around the ring and both seem determined at this point. Who will relent first? Will it be the mastodon Morbid Angel? Or will it be the reigning and defending champion 'Loverboy' Vinnie Lane?

They lock up and Morbid flexes and instantly takes control of the power battle. He grabs Lane by the hair and whips him across the ring. He slowly stalks over to him and begins picking him up and throwing him back into the mat repeatedly. Morbid pounds his chest. He goes into the corner and waits for Lane to get up. When he staggers to his feet...

Closeline! The modified clothesline takes down Lane. Morbid laughs to himself. He lifts him up by his hair and puts him on his shoulder. The rack! Lane is being tortured here as Morbid is jumping up and down with him. The referee is checking with him, but Lane is staying with it! Morbid gets bored and just drops Lane.

Lane crumples to the mat and is holding his back. Morbid goes to the top rope. The ropes are bending a lot from the enormous weight upon them. Lane gets up, holding his back. Morbid leaps for a spear, but Lane moves! Morbid gets to his feet and Lane is getting fired up! Running high knee catches him on the chin! Before Morbid can get up, Lane catches him for a DDT! Morbid tries to get up again but SUPERKICK!

Lane pumps his arms to the audience and takes his eyes off the ball. He turns back and Morbid is up and seething. Lane gulps and Morbid charges him into the corner. Lane connects with a thumb to the eye and kicks Morbid in the gut. He goes for the BLACK LA-

No! He can't lift the gargantuan Morbid! He grabs at his back, but Morbid wraps his hand around Lane's neck and delivers a vicious chokeslam!

He goes for the pin!

STOP IT RIGHT THERE!

Joey Styles: "Is that Kirk?! What is he doing out here?"

Kirk comes walking down the rampway and Morbid looks confused. The referee goes to the ropes and begins telling Kirk to leave. Morbid is whipped around and Grime and Q-Ball converge! They deliver two shots to the back and knees of Morbid before rolling out of the ring. Lane finally comes back to his senses as Kirk releases the referee. Lane sees the large man down and instinctively locks on his Dragon Clutch Sleeper! The referee doesn't even begin to check. He looks at Kirk and Kirk nods.

The referee calls for the bell! Lane looks shocked! Morbid finally comes to his senses and he's fuming! The referee hands the belt to LANE!

Justin Roberts: "And the winner via submission.... LOVERBOY VINNIE LANE!"

Morbid is furious! He grabs the referee and begins to beat on him! Lane rushes over to stop it, but Morbid grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him again! He isn't through! He lifts up the limp body of Lane and hits a GOTT IST TOT!

The crucifix powerbomb has destroyed Lane. Morbid grabs a microphone and looks up at Kirk MacClay who looks fearful.

KIRK! I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU!

Kirk gulps at the scene before him. Morbid is seething and flexing displaying his enormous shoulders and chest.

The scene fades to black...

[Image: qtFY7a9.png]

[Image: S3d7rKH.png]

[Image: ZT38ONc.png?1]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Kirk MacClay's post:
(05-05-2015), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-05-2015), Mastermind (05-05-2015), Morbid Angel (05-05-2015), Ozymandias (05-05-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-05-2015), Scully (05-05-2015)