Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
All the world's indeed a stage.
Maxwell Dane Offline
The hero you deserve.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

05-04-2015, 07:16 PM

Who is Maxwell Dane?
Who is Maxwell Dane?
Who is Maxwell Dane?
Who is Maxwell Dane?
Who is Maxwell Dane?
Who is Maxwell Dane?
Who are you?

Look.Turn.Walk.

There's Nothing that canSave You

Wake up
Open your eyes and see what’s in front of you
Most will never see--> THEIR TRUTH
Walking hand in hand together
Only we
Can save the world

Do you want to hear a joke? Knock knock. This is the part where you say “who’s there” oh right you probably are but I can’t hear you. Sorry. Anyway, there are two men with guns at the door. “Two men with guns who?” Two men with guns. The twist here is that you open the door and immediately get shot dead for stealing money from their boss. Then your name and association to the criminal underworld is exposed on national news, thereby casting a dark cloud over your family for generations to come. Comedy!

*~* All the *~*

*~* world’s indeed *~*

*~* a stage *~*

*^*
There certainly is excitement in the air right now. I can’t help but smile as Voodoo Pizzaman leads me from the large, empty room I’ve been in since regaining consciousness, despite the singeing pain on the back of my hand where the iron had been placed against my flesh. Out the corner of my eye, I can see that he has his glance fixed on me. He scrunches his face and shakes his head in disgust which makes me smile wider. Words form in my head, then travel to the back of my throat until finally I speak up, breaking the silence between us.

”Do you know what I did to my last real victim?” I don’t know why.... it wasn’t even a conscious action but somewhere in that sentence I notice my voice raise in pitch, mimicking innocence. Almost childlike. Almost.

He sighs and curses under his breath, provoking me to turn my head to look him right in the side of the face and click my tongue. I make some questioning noise, the bastard son of a “hmm” and the first syllable of “well” that does little to brighten his disposition but gets him to actually look me in the face, so it’s something. He looks *this* close to grabbing me by the back of my neck and smashing my head against the wall until he shatters all of my facial bones.

”I’m sure you’ll tell me.”

He’s not wrong. Though, it’d be much more fun if he was.

”Pfft, no I won’t. Was just curious, is all. I’m certain Maxwell does, but I was wondering how much of his knowledge he passes on to his subordinates.”

He doesn’t bother to respond, or react in any manner. His posture stays exactly the same.... not even the slightest acknowledgement that I said anything or that I even existed. I start to feel this burning in my chest, this white hot napalm of anger that roasts my insides just before I pull the trigger. Metaphorically speaking, except for that one time in Vegas where I actually did shoot a man. Emptied a whole clip into him, tearing through nonvital organs and shredding muscles while he whimpered and howled and bled all over the cold ground of that parking garage, until he finally fell silent. Not because he was dead, but because I was standing over him, one bullet left in the clip.

Oh, everything is as vivid now as it was then. The smell of gunpowder and piss filled the air as I dropped to a knee next to him, pressing the barrel of the gun against his temple. Tears rolled down his cheeks and he cried out, begging for mercy through sobs. I asked him one question: ”Do you believe in God?”

He nodded his head yes, and I smiled at him. As genuine of one as I could muster, and I must say I am a very good actress.

”Well then,” I said in that same innocent voice I gave my de facto guide, ”there’s something you should know.”

This is my favorite part. I stopped smiling and let my face drift back to the cold, neutral expression it had been while I was shooting him and dropped all pretense of sweetness from my voice and said, ”I am God, and you have disappointed me for the last time.”

Then I pulled the trigger one last time.

Nostalgia.

I open my eyes, even though I don’t remember closing them, to see that we’ve stopped right outside what I’d wager to be a bedroom. I lick my lips and I can still taste that poor schmuck’s blood.

Voodoo Pizzaman pushes open the door and points inside. I take one last look at him and smile, and he doesn’t. Even. Flinch. My hearts beats fast in my chest, my lungs expand and contract rapidly. I step towards him but before I can do anything he shoves me hard and I fall face first into the room, and he shoves the door closed behind me, locking it as soon as it closes.

”Don’t forget to think of your new name, Amalia!” he says with a chuckle before muttering ”Crazy bitch” as he walks away.

Get thinking, Amalia. Clock’s ticking.

”This has almost become a routine. Has it not, Grime? Yes, I am quite aware that I’ve only addressed you once but already, it feels like a chore. Thanks in no small part due to how dense you are. I get that you’re supposed to be this mentally disturbed individual but for God’s sake, you can’t actually be this dumb, can you?”

We return to this edition of Maxwell Dane talking to a camera right where we left off the last installment. It appears that no time has passed since the recording of this session and that of the last one. Maxwell is seated in the same position he was in the previous recording.

”You’re still hung up on the bunny costume? What, do you think there’s symbolism here? That there’s an actual reason I wear this bunny suit as opposed to any other kind of identity concealing getup, or to broaden things further, not cloaking my identity at all? I bet you do, and that’s a cute gesture, it really is. It’s also almost offensively wrong. Though I doubt you care much for offending me, seeing as you are a bit of a barbaric heathen.”

There’s a brief silence as Maxwell contemplates his words.

”Oh, I apologize. Let me phrase that in words you can understand. You’re an idiot, Grime. There, much clearer.”

Another silence, though this time it lasts for more than a couple of seconds. Until finally Maxwell starts to stand up.

”Why are you still, oh! You want a little bit more, do you? Well, a hero never disappoints his audience, so alright. However, I’ll be glossing over any more references to my choice in attire, because that’s been covered already. Which, effectively guts most of what he’s said since my prior rebuttal. However, hidden amongst his refusal to get over the fact that I am indeed wearing a bunny suit are other shots at me.

For instance, he thinks I’m completely insane. And in a way I am. I’m continuing to attempt to reason with this man like he’s reachable through any means other than beating the information into him.

And come Wednesday, that’s exactly what I’ll do. No, Grime, I won’t be needing my time travel capabilities to alter the outcome. I won’t even get into the logistics because it won’t happen. It won’t need to happen.

I’m trying to think of a way to make this clearer, but my mind is drawing a blank. No matter, if he doesn’t want to listen I won’t waste my breath trying to explain further.

If he wants to put on a mask and take pictures where he literally doesn’t have most of his arms, that’s his prerogative I guess. Won’t lie and say I get it, because I don’t.

This, is actually getting embarrassing, so let me stop here.”

Until next time, viewer.

Now, where are you in all of this? What is your part? Simple. If you exist, that is, and you can hear my thoughts, and I’m not ranting like a lunatic to absolutely nobody and nothing, I want you to know that your role is the observer. Like you always are. The glares I feel burning into my back, when nobody’s around. Oh, don’t act so coy. You’ve been with me my whole life.... you fucking pervert. You could’ve left any time, whenever anything I did became too much for you and, here we are. You have no boundaries, no sense of good taste, and neither do I.

I could go further, and I was planning to, but I notice the sound of faint whispering from beyond the wall to my right. Consider my interest piqued. I crawl over to the wall, not wanting to make a sound and press my ear against it like a little kid. Paper thin walls? Tsk tsk, Maxwell. Figured you’d have more sense.

”All will be revealed in time,” I hear him say. Then another voice, though I can’t make it out. Definitely not Voodoo Pizzaman. No, this voice is higher pitched. Masculine probably, but not the gravelly sandpaper tone Voodoo has.

”Don’t get so ahead of yourself. Information is given on a need to know basis. The recruit knows nothing, so be grateful for what you do know. Besides, there are certain things that need to fall into place before we can even enact the plan. All you need to know is that you’ll be a hero. We all will.”

Somehow, I can’t say I believe him. Better that way. We’re both lying to each other.

The lines haven’t even begun to blur.

Return, whence you came

Show support for the Anti-Communist Defense League

[Image: RWznPA2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post