Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 11:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You should've kept your hands to yourself
Grime Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-04-2015, 12:42 PM

Grime finds Bruce Blingsteen. He takes out his brass knuckles and punches the back of Blingsteen's head. Blingsteen hits the floor. Grime puts the brass knuckles back into his pocket.

Grime: Shouldn't touch what doesn't belong to you, Bruce.

Grime stomps on the back of Blingsteen's head. Grabs the X-Treme Championship title. He drops the title on the floor and picks Blingsteen off the floor. Hooks him for a suplex. He lifts Blingsteen up into a stalling vertical suplex. He then falls, bringing the top of Blingsteen's head straight down on the front plate of the X-Treme title hitting his Wear A Helmet finisher. And goes for the cover, hooking both legs and bracing his feet against the wall for more leverage in the pin. The referee comes in...

Edit
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-04-2015, 04:23 PM

Bruce kicks out!

"Says the guy with his filthy mitts all over my title."

Bruce grabs a nearby sledgehammer and whacks Grime in the dick with it.

Not once!

Not twice!

Not 5, 10, or even 50 times!

A whopping 78 hammer-to-dick shots! Grime goes down in a heap. Bruce urinates on Grime's face for good measure.

"Tell whatever-her-name-is that I just don't think it'll work out between us. Too much baggage."

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brucette Blingsteen's post:
Matthew Oaktree (05-05-2015)