Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 12:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Who the fuck cares about Hero X-Treme
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-02-2015, 04:40 AM

The camera fades in to the Mansion of Mastermind, and Maria is pacing around the room. It's been some time since Mastermind was conscious, she wasn't even sure he was back to normal. The Doc had disappeared, and according to her brother Andrew, he and his two Asylum friends had taken a big black box. That was her fault, but the biggest problem now was Mastermind.

Her elder brother Jake, walks into the room.

JAKE: "Still nothing?"

Maria shakes her head.

JAKE: "Should we call a Doctor?"

Maria shakes her head, and looks over at Mastermind.

MARIA: "No, but according to Julian he has one on standby should we need one. But I am confident that 'M' can fight through this."

JAKE: "Well you know him better than anyone. Drew and Markus have gone home. But I'm staying."

MARIA: "You don't have to, you can go too if you want."

JAKE: "I'd rather stay and protect my little sister, if something happens."

MARIA: "I'm fine."

Suddenly Mastermind starts stirring, his body twitches. He starts rolling around on the bed. Maria slowly walks over to him. Jake quickly walks up to her, to stop her from going any closer. Suddenly Mastermind starts mumbling.

"I must fight this.... I need to get back to Maria.... She needs me.... I need her... I need to fight this...."

Maria pushes Jake away, and runs up to the bed, and kneels down.

"'M' you need to listen to me... can you hear my voice.... It's Maria...."

"Baby?"

Mastermind was still asleep.

MARIA: "Listen to my voice 'M'. You need to find your way back to my voice. Can you do that for me please?"

"Find your voice.... Am I lost?"

MARIA: "You are sought of lost. You can fight your way back to me. Please do so."

"I have to get going... I have two matches coming up.... One against Maria Brinks Aids... And another against Ghost Tank again and Hero someone."

MARIA: "Yes you do, but that can wait, you are in no position to fight. I need you fully conscious."

"Who is Hero? Tell me his name...."

Maria looks at Jake, who shrugs his shoulders. She looks back at Mastermind.

MARIA: "I think his name is Hero Xtreme 7.9."

And just like that Mastermind's body goes limp. Unconscious again.

JAKE: "I think if he continues to be like this, he'll eventually come back because of you."

MARIA: "I know. Doesn't make it easy though."

"Bloody Ghost Tank again. I thought I bet you the last time we meet. But obviously I need to beat you up again. And as for this Hero Xtreme fellow, the guy thinks he is a god. He tries to fool everyone into believing that he is a god. He makes a nuisance of himself just like Ghost Tank does, and Maverick. I have beaten both. I can beat Hero if I need to.

"Hi Hero let me introduce myself. I am Mastermind. The real Mastermind, no longer the imposter Mastermind. Or as he would like to call himself the 'Evil' Mastermind.

"You have brought up some very fine points in your promo. If you can call it a promo. Sorry it wasn't you, but your so called Manager NOCMM. He's your mouth piece, your dick sucker, your anal attentive speaker. Poor you. He speaks really badly. You need to find a proper muse. Some one who can handle the jandle so to speak.

"So let's get to your latest 'shocking' promo."

NOCMM THE TERRIBLE Said:The MasterMind and Ghost Tank are too busy getting fat to do promos and it's hardly hyperbole to say that they are the laziest people in the XWF.

"I'm going to ask you nicely just this once please don't lump me in with a loser like Ghost Tank. As I've previously said, I've beaten him. Yes I may have lost more times than anyone else as of late, but I'm not like Ghost Tank. So please change your tune, or I'll change it for you.

"As for your suggestion that I am one of the laziest people in the XWF, are you serious? How long have you been here? A month, two months, three months? Well for one I don't fucking care how long you have been here, you are nothing to me, nor is Hero. He is no Hero. He loses more times as well. He says he doesn't, you say he doesn't. But he does, and that's just a fact. The fact that he won on Wednesday against Thunderbolt says it all really.

"Hero was the one who got pinned by the Doc, I did not. So he could not escape and scream blue bloody murder like he did the previous time he had a so called loss. Hero got in my way. I should have beaten the Doc, that much I know.

"Like I said you haven't been around long enough to cause judgement. The fact that I have shown up now, meant I was busy. I do have another match to worry about, and that's on Monday Night. You I don't give a shit about. I can turn up and beat you quite easily.

"I've been one of the constants in the XWF for just over a year. I don't take many breaks. But you obviously think I do, that's why you called me lazy. Well come Wednesday my lazy ass will deliver your ass a Mind Controller, and then we'll see who is lazy."

NOCMM THE TERRIBLE Said:Mastermind...well he only did four to give off the impression that he was trying.

"I'm sorry I didn't think I needed to put up too many promos, or needed your input. But obviously I do. So I will quote the famous Red Forman off the 70's Show. I will in put my foot up your ass come Wednesday. That's how much I care about your input on how many promos I do."

NOCMM THE TERRIBLE Said:Hero Xtreme 7.9 already judged Mastermind's lazy in soul in person twice and he determined that he wasn't worthy of being a main eventer

"I'm sorry, how many Main Events have you been in since being here? Last Week was one am I right. I counted one. You seem to harp on to the Management that you are worth something, sorry your client was once worth something way back in 2001 or 2002 am I right. That was 13 years ago dude let it fucking well go. You are so irrelevant now it's not even funny. You did well last week to beat Thunderbolt, but this Wednesday your god won't make one bit of difference to me. I will beat him and Ghost Tank quite easily.

"The last few weeks I've been a Main Eventer, so you should shut your mouth while you can do by yourself. Once I beat your client, I'll be happy to shut it for you. That way you won't eat so much like you do in your promos you fat fuck.

"I think I've said enough for now. I'm tired. I've been away a long time, and I've been chained up, I just need to relax some more. Your clients lazy ass is mine come Wednesday."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub