Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 08:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
LazyMind and The Sleeping Ghost
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-01-2015, 08:33 PM

NOCMM is riding his bike down a trail. He's wearing an invisible helmet, so that if he falls on his invisible head it won't crack open. It's a good say to be active and alive, if only his his client's opponents also thought so. The invisible man rides against the wind for a couple hours managing to do several laps around Hero Xtreme 7.9's humble and humongous estate. After his work-out he parks his bike by a tree, sits in the shade, and wipes some invisible sweat from his invisible eyes.

NOCMM: Everyone else on Warfare is lazy, but I actually go out and do things. MasterMind and Ghost Tank are too busy getting fat to do promos and it's hardly hyperbole to say that they are the laziest people in the XWF. If you watched Warfare last week you probably saw both of them and thought the same thing. Ghost Tank was so lazy that he slept in and didn't cut any promos all week like a and Mastermind...well he only did four to give off the impression that he was trying. We didn't fall for it, Mastermind and neither did your false Gods who divinely intervene and decide who wins based on which promos are better. If you don't want to be called lazy you have to do at least five promos you lazy fuck.

NOCMM shakes his head.

NOCMM: Hero Xtreme 7.9 already judged Mastermind's lazy in soul in person twice and he determined that he wasn't worthy of being a main eventer, so what should make me think any different of this upcoming match? Ghost Tank is more likely to win than that lazy piece of shit. I'm disgusted that Mastermind hasn't participated yet, but I'm glad that Ghost Stank hasn't because then I'd have to watch another shit promo of his, call it gay, and say it isn't scary.

NOCMM opens his bag of trail mix and eats a raisin.

NOCMM: What's wrong Mastermind? Can you not think of a promo idea? Are you that fucking lame? Do you need me to think of a promo for you? Tough titties then. If I gave you a promo idea it would be to stop sucking dick, spit out the cum, and get ready to be taken to the

HERO

XTREME

SEVEN

POINT

NINE!!!

NOCMM laughs and get back on his bike. He rides it home as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post