Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 02:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new guy takes a chance...
qball Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-30-2015, 12:08 PM

Q-Ball is looking around, trying to find his tag partner, Grime, when he comes up on someone completely unexpected. He walks up to the guy, all smiles.

|Q-Ball|
Hey, you Blingsteen, right? The Xtreme Champion? Dude, great to meet you. Hey, I know this is kinda sudden, but you think I can get some advice from you? See, I've been using this cane...

He opens the wooden box, and pulls put a sycamore cane that has razor wire wrapped around it.

|Q-Ball|
For a long, long time to get and defend many hardcore titles. I was wondering if you could tell me how effective it is?

Q winds up and swings the cane at Bruce's head. Then, he drops the cane onto the floor, grabs the champ up, and drops him with his finisher, the Ball in the Pocket. He rolls Bruce over, and hooks the leg. A ref drops for the count.

Edit
Mr. Oz Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
The IWC

(gets varying reactions in the arenas, but will be worshiped like a god and defended until the end by internet fans; literally has thousands of online dorks logging on to complain anytime they lose a match or don't get pushed right)

04-30-2015, 02:05 PM

While Qball attempts his pin, the shadow of the rainbow haired New Breed, loomed over him while speaking,

"So... You're trying to get the title, hm?"

He looks at Bruce then looks to Qball,

"Let's see if he beats the count."

[Image: xdagprt.gif]
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-30-2015, 03:30 PM

qball uses sycamore cane!

It's not very effective!

Bruce kicks out!

Bruce uses flee!

Bruce escapes with title in hand.

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion