Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 01:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
At the wrong place, at the wrong time
Gamegenie Offline
The 16-bit Wrestler

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

04-02-2013, 03:29 PM

Gamegenie is walking backstage looking for his locker room and he notice the 24/7 comming to this way. Like a naive boy he is, he talk to him like if they were buddies.

Gamegenie: Hey champ! How are you buddy? I'm Gamegenie, the newest member of Monday Madness. Wanna play some Street fighter X tekken with me?

Said the video game geek, at the same time he hold a custom fightpad in his hands. The 16-bit Wrestler look at his championship of the master of the Roundhouse kick.

Gamegenie: Hey! that's a nice title! You don't mind if i hold it for 1 minute?

He tries to take the championship but Angelus remove it from the view of the Masked wrestler.

Gamegenie: Hey!! I don't want to attack you!! I Swear!! I just want to take a look and hand it to you after i'm done.

The Otaku of Wrestling notice than Angelus is not here to be friendly with him.

Gamegenie:Oh! i know that look! That's means i'm fucked...

Angelus confirms what the nerd said with a positive gesture of the head. Seeing then he is in trouble, he put himself in a position of begging.

Gamegenie: Please! Don't roundhouse kick me! I don't want to restart at the beginning of the stage.

[Image: 11038946450a12998492049l.jpg]
Edit
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

08-30-2015, 07:32 PM

What the fuck's even going on here?