Current XWF board time: 11-20-2017, 07:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare: April 29th Results
04-29-2015, 07:23 PM

[Image: rprZ2zV.png]

April 29th, 2015
MGM Grand Garden Arena
Las Vegas, Nevada

[Image: mgm-grand-exterior-lasvegas.jpg]

Ghost Tank
- vs -
Maxwell Dane
Standard Match, One fall

Thunderbolt X
- vs -
Hero Xtreme 7.9
Cage Match
Whoever escapes the cage first will be entered into one of the title matches

JACK
- vs -
Austin Fernando
X-Treme Rules Match

Intercontinental Championship
Sebastian Duke ©
- vs -
Cain
Singles, Ladder Match

X-Treme Championship
Bruce Blingsteen ©
- vs -
Peter Gilmour
Pyramid of Tables X-Treme Deathmatch
Tables will surround the ring
Glass, Barbwire, Thumbtacks and other sick shit will be on top of the tables
No DQ, No Tap outs, Pin fall and KO only

MAIN EVENT
Universal Championship
Doctor Louis D'Ville ©
- vs -
Mastermind
Standard Match, One fall

Ghost Tank
- vs -
Maxwell Dane
Standard Match, One fall

Ghost Tank starts in the ring.

“How to Spot a Communist,” an old anti-Communist PSA plays over the X-Tron

The entirety of “How to Spot a Communist” plays and then Maxwell Dane appears on the ramp, accompanied by his manager Voodoo Pizzaman. The pair look at each other, and then the crowd, and make their way to the ring in complete silence as the crowd still tries to figure out what the heck is going on. At ringside, Voodoo Pizzaman pulls out a Voodoo doll resembling Maxwell’s opponent.

The ref signals for the bell and both men rush towards each other, well Maxwell rushes Ghost Tank stands there holding his stomach.

JIM ROSS: "Is Ghost Tank injured?"

BOBBY HEENAN: "No JR, he's just inept."

Dane rushes Tank and gouges him in the eyes and in one fluid motion catches Tank with a fish hook, throwing him across the ring with a mighty pull. Tank is on his knees but Maxwell doesn't stop his assault, sprinting to GT and knocking the shit out of him with a strong knee.

Tank goes down on the floor and is struggling to get up from his belly. Maxwell strolls over to Tank and stamps on his fingers, GT rolls over and holds his hand in pain. Dane kicks Ghost Tank in the face.

And again.

And again.

And again.

Dane plucks GT to his feet and sets him up.

JIM ROSS "Anti-Communist Manifesto!!"

BOBBY HEENAN: "That's a mouthful but I like it's message."

Maxwell drops Tank with the Double underhook Canadian Destroyer and goes for the cover.

3!!!

Winner: Maxwell Dane!

Thunderbolt X
- vs -
Hero Xtreme 7.9
Cage Match
Whoever escapes the cage first will be entered into one of the title matches

On My Own by CFO$ (megalouis version) plays

Thunderbolt X walks down to the ring just like Tyson Kidd.

Deadly Saturdays by The WeekNight Warriors plays

A bloody casket with purple skulls lowers from the rafters suddenly the wire snaps and it crashes into the ring. The casket explodes into confetti and then Hero Xtreme 7.9's music starts playing and a bunch of poultry walk out onto the ramp. Hero follows them with an axe and tries to chop their heads off. Any of the turkeys he manages to kill are given to kids in the audience.

The two man stand in the ring as the cage descends from the rafters.

BOBBY HEENAN: Uh oh, this is going to be a brawl!

JIM ROSS: You got that right; lets see who will escape this cage.

Xtreme and Thunderbolt lock up and Xtreme locks in a headlock and punches his head and walks to the nearest cage wall and slams his face on it. Thunderbolt is on the mat in pain, and we see Xtreme taunting the downed X.

BOBBY HEENAN: This man, will stop at nothing to climb this cage, I like him.

JIM ROSS: Well he needs a reality check before Thunderbolt will take charge.

BOBBY HEENAN: : I doubt X will even get up.

We see Xtreme climbing the cage and get his leg caught by Thunderbolt and pull him down on the mat on his feet. Thunderbolt does a punching combo with a spin kick that makes Xtreme groggy, then he Irish whips to the ropes and lands a big boot to his face. Then we see him turning over Xterme on his back, and goes to the top rope and hits a Thunderbolt End(Curb Stomp) into Xtreme’s head. Then Thunderbolt climbs half way up to the cage.

BOBBY HEENAN: What WHAT?... he actually think he’s going to win this.

JIM ROSS: I have a feeling that Thunderbolt will advance in a Title Shot.

BOBBY HEENAN: Screw that, Hero should kills this wannabe Superman.

JIM ROSS: Give the guy credit; he’s trying his hardest to surpass this self-righteous lunatic.

Before Thunderbolt can reach to the top, NOCMM climbs on the outside of the cage and maces Thunderbolt X in the eyes, and we see Xterme climb it and grabs Thunderbolt and hits a sick German Suplex off the cage wall. Xterme is getting standing ovations, while he was looking into the crowd, Thunderbolt crawls to the nearest turnbuckle ands leans there. Big mistake, we see Xterme giving him the Bronco Buster that would make X-Pac blush.

JIM ROSS:: By GAWHD this was such a calculated cold move by this man.

BOBBY HEENAN: Well this is why Xterme Hero should advance into a title shot. He got the BRAINS and the prowess to match with that attitude he has.

JIM ROSS: Well, you can support this lunatic on your own time, this is no time for bickering.

BOBBY HEENAN: We—

JIM ROSS: SHUT IT!

A sack is floating around outside the ring. NOCMM is probably carrying it, that's a plausible explanation since NOCMM is invisible. The sack is suddenly hurlled over the top of the cage and into the ring! Hero Xtreme 7.9 catches it.

Thunderbolt X is getting to his feet as God reaches one arm into the sack and pulls out a picture frame. Hero Xtreme 7.9 shows the camera the picture.

OMG! It's a picture of Kelli Bergerwhatever sucking NOCMM's dick! There's even an open wound on her leg with semen seeping out of it. Thunderbolt X turns around just in time to see the picture CONNECT WITH HIS HEAD.

Hero goes to make his way to the cage wall.

But Thunderbolt gains some consciousness and low blows Xtreme. Then he gets to his feet and hits DDT on the Xterme. Then Thunderbolt picks him up and headbutts him twice then he runs to the ropes and clocks Xtreme with the Superman Punch, then he lifts the downed Xtreme and places him on the shoulders to hit Thunderbolt Of Doom(AA) but he quickly gets to his feet, and hits an RKO outta nowhere, then he fist drops him, and then to finish him off, he hits the Lionsault on him. Then we see Xtreme trying to climb the cage with all his might.

BOBBY HEENAN: Holly crap, he is gunna make it to the TOP!

JIM ROSS: I cannot believe what I’ve just seen!

BOBBY HEENAN: He’s going to escape from this cage!

Thunderbolt rushes to the cage wall but as Hero is near the top he turns his head and breathes in.

FUS RO DAH!!!!!

A mighty force hits Thunderbolt and knocks him to the other side of the cage barely conscious. Hero scales the wall and hops over the top planting both feet firmly on the ground.

Winner: Hero Xtreme 7.9

JIM ROSS: "What the hell? He... By gawd."

BOBBY HEENAN: "This place is too weird for me. But Hero did it! What title match will he be going into though?"

JACK
- vs -
Austin Fernando
X-Treme Rules Match

"Anathema" by Mechina plays

The loud drums, choir, and keyboards of Mechina's "Anathema" blares throughout the arena as the crowd makes absolutely no sound while the song plays out. Fog can be seen seeping through the entrance ramp, blocking the curtains and any shadows lingering behind it. After a little bit, Jack pushes the fabric aside and looks at the deathly silent crowd around him. After a few seconds, he walks forward towards the ring at a moderate pace, slapping a couple of hands of the people brave enough to try and touch his bandaged hands. Quite a few children are crying about how his red eye pierces their very soul and how that's the only feature of his face that they can see.

Starset - Carnivore plays

Austin Fernando strides out confidently to the top of the entrance ramp, standing front and centre in front of the entire crowd with an almost sadistic smile on his face, cranking his head from side to side, he paces down to the ring and hops up onto the apron lightly. He stops again for a moment and bounds straight over the top rope, clearing it easily. Bouncing around lightly on his feet he crosses over to the bottom right turnbuckle and steps up onto the top turnbuckle, raising one arm triumphantly into the air. The crowd giving him mixed reactions, he steps down from the top rope and stays in the bottom right corner he placed himself in, stretching himself out and preparing himself for the match ahead.

The bell rings and the two don’t waste any time. They meet in the center of the ring and Austin nails a sick forearm to the face. Jack staggers and Austin rushes him into the corner. He rears back and begins punching him hard in the ribs. He pulls his fists to his face and begins jabbing the chin of Jack. Jack covers and Austin jabs him hard in the ribs. As Jack moves his hand, Austin nails his chin with a right hook! Austin backs away to the opposite corner.

He takes off running towards Jack, but Jack takes off too! SPEAR! Jack takes down Austin! Jack backs away while holding his jaw. Austin slowly gets up, but Jack cuts him off with a running knee strike. Jack jumps on top of him and rolls Austin onto his belly. He wraps the arm and locks in a Tequila Sunrise!

JIM ROSS: “That move is called a Tequila Sunrise, Bobby!”

BOBBY HEENAN: “Who picks out these names, JR? Tequila Sunrise? Schoolboy? Enzuigiri?”

Austin begins crawling as Jack applies more pressure. He reaches for the ropes, but Jack pulls him back towards the center of the ring. As he pulls on his leg, Austin rolls onto his back and kicks Jack in the face. Jack recoils as Austin rolls out of the ring. Jack follows him out and Austin kicks him with a front kick sending him into the apron.

Austin leaps into the air and wraps the head bringing him down into a DDT! Jack is down for the moment and Austin is reaching underneath the ring. He pulls out…

A pot, a pan, and a ladle?

JIM ROSS: “Looks like Austin is going to whip up some dinner!”

BOBBY HEENAN: “You’d like that, wouldn’t you JR?”

JIM ROSS: “Well, I can’t say I’m not a little hungry…”

Austin looks at it in confusion before walks over to Jack and fits a pot over the head of Jack. He drags the carcass of Jack over to the ring post and sets him up against it. He takes a step back and rushes forward smashing the pan into the pot into the head into the pot into the post!

GONGGGG!

Jack falls to the ground and pulls the pot off of his head while holding his ears. Austin laughs before walking around the side of the apron and looks underneath it. He pulls out a… an axe!

JIM ROSS: “An axe?! He can’t do that!!!”

BOBBY HEENAN: “I think the bigger question is who the hell put an axe under the ring?!”

Austin Fernando holds the wooden handle and smiles to himself. Austin rushes towards Jack, but Jack leaps to his feet with the ladle! He swings faster than Austin and connects to the side of Austin’s head! Austin reels back and swings the axe!

IT CONNECTS!

TO HIS NECK! BLOOD IS….

Nowhere. The axe bounces off and ripples like it’s made of plastic! Austin looks at it in disgust and Jack clobbers him again with the ladel! Austin falls to the ground. Jack looks under the ring and pulls out a rope?! He throws it into the ring but not before making a noose around the neck of Austin! Jack throws the rope over the top of the ring ropes and crawls in. He pulls on the rope and Austin is being lifted into the air! His face is turning red as he struggles to breathe!

Jack is tugging on the rope and Austin is beginning to fade! The referee walks over to Austin and lifts his hand!

1… Austin isn’t reacting at all!

2… Austin still isn’t reacting…

NO! Austin comes to life and wraps his legs around the ropes and pulls the noose off of his neck. Standing on the apron, Austin looks furious. Austin gets into the ring and they begin trading blows! Jack kicks him and tries for a discus lariat!

THE REV-

Austin ducks under it! He hits the ropes and connects with the sling blade!

THE REVELATION!

Austin gets to his feet and quickly pulls up Jack! He kicks him in the gut and lifts him up for a suplex but turns it into a cutter!

END OF THE ROAD!

Austin covers him!

2….

THREE!

Winner: Austin Fernando

We see three people standing in the ring and then the theme cuts, and Black has the mic in his hand to speak.

JB: Grime you need no fucking intro, just fucking speak.

Grime stands there with the microphone in his right hand with Brittany latched to his left arm. He looks at the woman and she smiles up at him. Grime kisses her on the cheek and then scans the crowd as he brings the microphone to his mouth.

Grime: As John Black has said, I've come to XWF, and my name is Grime. What you see is what you get? You are looking at the toughest guys to walk the face of the planet. That may be something you hear a lot, and that's a good thing. I hope that the other times you have heard that have not left you still waiting for that to be proven. I won't keep you waiting and I sure as hell will never disappoint.

Grime looks over at John Black and then looks toward the ring entrance stage.

Grime: And for those of you in the back. I don't care who it is, I expect to find myself a good fight. Don't misunderstand this as a sign of disrespect. Whoever it might be, you had better satisfy my craving for a good pummeling and you had better be able to take it in return. For those of you XWF veterans that don't like a new guy coming in that will steal your thunder...I suggest you come and see exactly whatever it is you don't think I have. So I make an open challenge. Any time and any place you see fit. But, you had better bring it...because I sure has hell will make you look like a really bad wreck...

Grime drops the microphone as "The Black Ones" by Abdullah begins to play over the speakers and Grime and Brittany follow John Black out of the ring.

JB: Hold Up brother I have a message to tell the world now, gimme the mic.

Brittney gives JB the mic and stands on the stage and speaks with utter confidence.

JB: You see world, I failed with my former associate Scully who WAS the Tag Team Champion with Maverick, the shithead. Now, since he lost the belt and has two fake ass belts to his name, I have feeling that those fake ass belts he has to his waist, will no longer be on him at all. Before anyone starts saying that I’m putting a halt within Scully reign as a “Retard” or “Dumber and Dumber” titles, I could give a fuck less about them. Grime, and his soon to be partner who was a FIFTEEN time Hardcore Champion, qball, will rule XWF by a fucking storm. Grime, will make this company turn into a bloodily massacre before he even will see a shot at either Loverboy’s Hart title on Madness or the current IC title on Warfare. Also, I can easily see qball turning that druggie Blingsteen into pulp of a fictional of pussy for his title unless Peter can defeat his ass. Enough of me rambling, XWF you have been WARNED!

Intercontinental Championship
Sebastian Duke ©
- vs -
Cain
Singles, Ladder Match

Before the bell rings Cain charges at Sebastian Duke, but Duke throws his massive boot into Cain's abdomen sending him to the ground. The ref calls for the bell quickly. Duke lifts Cain to his feet and is greeted with a powerful jab to the face for his trouble. The King stumbles backwards and catches another fist to the jaw. Duke grabs Cain by the throat, and tries to lift Cain, but is caught off guard by knee to the abdomen. Cain goes for another punch, but Sebastian catches it, and twists Cain's arm before throwing one his size XXXL fists right into Cain's face. And then another.

Cain stumbles back and Duke drives another boot to the Last Son of Eden's ribs. Cain holds his ribs as Duke grabs Cain and lifts him for a powerbomb, but as Cain is in the air he throws his boot to the back of Duke's skull, sending both men down, with Cain on top.

Duke pushes himself to his feet and forces Cain to the floor, where he begins to stomp on Cain. Cain rolls out of the way, and throws his massive fist into the King of Darkness' knee. The King responds by throwing his majestic boot into the face of the Messiah. Cain rolls onto his back and sees the title hanging from the ceiling, something seems to happen as he starts to snarl. Duke grabs the beast, attempting to pull him up, but Cain throws his fist into the Duke's face and rolls out of the ring. He grabs a ladder as Duke looks angry. Cain gets back into the ring, and sets the Ladder up. He prepares to climb the ladder, but Duke has other plans.

Sebastian grabs Cain's head and slams it into the ladder. Cain shakes his head, and headbutts Duke, before throwing a combination of jabs and a left hook. He begins to climb the ladder. He gets to the top of the ladder, close enough to grab the belt. Instead, he leaps off the ladder, and lands on Sebastian, who catches him drops him with a powerbomb. Cain is down, and Duke is climbing the ladder. He's about halfway up the ladder. Cain stirs, and right as Duke is reaching for the belt, Cain shakes the ladder sending Duke down, but he twists into a Flying Clothesline and sends Cain back down into the ropes.

Duke charges at his foe, and throws a massive boot to knock Cain over the ropes. Duke follows and grabs Cain. Hitting a DDT, landing him on the floor, while Cain is sprawled out on the apron. Duke stands, and climbs the apron. He drops down hitting a leg drop on Cain. Cain just lays there as Duke gets back on the apron and into the ring. He goes to climb the ladder. He's making his way up the ladder. Cain stirs, and gets to his feet. Duke is on the top, and grabbing the title. Duke has the title, and Cain comes charging in, spearing the ladder from under Duke. Duke can't hold onto the title. Down he goes. Right on top of the ladder, and Cain.

He is furious, and begins to throw a series of punches to Cain's face. Busting him open. Duke does not quit. He grabs Cain's head and begins to slam it repeatedly onto the ladder. He moves his thumbs to Cain's eyes and begins to push in as he slams down. Faster, and harder. Cain doesn't scream, he just moves his hand, and connects it to Duke's jaw, hoping to free himself. Duke just slams harder, and harder. Duke grits his teeth down, and grunts as he slams down so hard Cain goes limp. The ref calls for them to separate as he checks to see if Cain can continue the fight. Cain opens his eyes and laughs as he gets to his feet. Duke is on his feet and ready for Cain. Who charges and hits a spear that sends them both to the mat, with Cain on top of Duke. He's growling and snarling as he headbutts Duke. Cain gets to his feet, and pulls Duke by the throat, holding him in a Tongan Death Grip, before lifting Duke into the air. And delivering a gruesome Chokeslam to hell! The King of Darkness is not pleased as he grabs Cain and whips him into the ropes. On the rebound Duke hits The Darkest Night (Brogue Kick), which sends Cain down. He walks over to the downed foe, and steps on his throat. Duke is stepping hard, and Cain is trying to fight the boot on the throat. He's pushing and punching, trying to get it off, but Duke just doubles down, and twists as if he were putting out a cigarette.

He pulls his foot off, and kicks Cain in the head before going to set up the ladder. He begins to climb it, but Cain pulls him back down and slams him to the mat. The Messiah leans in and snarls as he bites Duke on the neck. He pulls back, and looks at Duke, who is now bleeding from the shoulder, where it appears he was truly bitten. Duke gets to his feet, and slams Cain as hard as he can with a running clothesline.

JIM ROSS: Cain and Duke are both laid out on the ring floor, which one of them will get up to their feet first?

BOBBY HEENAN: It's going to be a race to the ladder in the middle of the ring!

Both Cain and Duke are out on the ring floor, ladder in the centre of the ring, both of them are beginning to stir, neither man wanting to let the other get to their feet first, suddenly...

JIM ROSS: It's Austin Fernando! With a microphone in hand, at the top of the entrance ramp!

Fernando pauses momentarily, looking right ahead at Duke, who is now sitting in the turnbuckle corner, a grim look on his face, Cain on the other hand, is looking right at Fernando through the ring ropes, in a kneeling position.

"You're going to keep that title nice and warm for me Duke. You're going to keep it all the way up until the next Pay-Per-View. You're not going to give it up to any random man, you're going to give it up to me. Austin Fernando. The Turning Point of the XWF, The Epitome of Greatness. The next... Intercontinental Champion.

Fernando pauses once more, and allows a curling smirk to come over his lips.

"But for now, rejoice. You've got another victory in the bag, another lucky victory, just like the one against me, not too long ago"

Fernando drops the microphone, and immediately starts sprinting down the ramp heading toward the ring, he gets to ringside, and with zero hesitation, grabs the wounded Cain and drags him out of the ring, he tosses him into the steel steps with a vicious grin on his face, before smacking a boot right off the jaw!

JIM ROSS: Duke is now up to his feet, and he looks like he's about to go after Fernando!

Duke stumbles across the ring, making his way to ring ropes, he takes one giant step over the ropes, and then another, but before he can hop down, he receives a hooking shot into the knee that makes him fall down to the ground, clutching onto the back of the knee, Fernando smirks and reaches underneath the ring, pulling out a steel chair! He rises it above his head, and sends it craning down toward Duke, smashing it off his back! Duke rolls away, clutching onto his back, while Fernando turns around and...

JIM ROSS: Fernando! Don't do it!

Smashes the steel chair right off of Cain's head, which was still leaning against the steel steps from earlier!

BOBBY HEENAN: Fernando may have just crushed Cain's skull! He just splattered it up against the steel steps!

JIM ROSS: Fernando isn't done yet... he's picking Cain back up to his feet... END OF THE ROAD!

The suplex cutter lands beautifully, cracking Cain face first off of the concrete flooring, Fernando, with no hesitation, picks Duke up, and rolls him back into the ring, leaving Cain laid out at ringside, blood spewing from his forehead, and Duke left laying right next to the ladder, in prime position to climb it and reach up for the Intercontinental Title, that's still hanging up above the ring! Fernando begins to walk back up the entrance ramp, he reaches the top and bends down, picking up the microphone once more.

"Go ahead then, Duke. Grab your precious Intercontinental Title, and savour the moment, you're defending your belt valiantly once more! Congratulations."

Duke is now standing up, looking spitefully toward the arrogant Austin Fernando, who is now egging Duke on, motioning for him to go up the ladder, Duke looks down at the debilitated Cain at ringside, and then begins to climb up the ladder, he takes the first rung, and then the second, and the third. Duke climbs all the way up to the top, and then reaches up for the championship belt... he grabs onto it, and unhooks it from the latch! Before Duke's theme music can even begin playing, Austin Fernando mockingly begins to bow down to the King of Darkness!

JIM ROSS: What in the world is going on?

Fernando stops bowing momentarily, and then starts to sarcastically clap, a wide smile on his face, as he then proceeds to turn around and walk away, microphone still in hand, he addresses Duke one last time, while turned away from him!

"Just remember Duke, the next time I walk away from you like this, I'll have the title slung around my shoulder."

BOBBY HEENAN: What a statement from Mister Warfare! He's gunning hard for the King of Darkness, who looks furious!

Duke is distracted, he leaning over the ropes hurling abuse at Fernando as he walks away, Cain starts to sneak up the ladder while Duke is distracted, Cain is almost at the top.

He's inches away from the belt!

Austin disappears back stage and Duke slowly turns around as Cain has hand on the Intercontinental Championship!

Sebastian rushes to the ladder and tips it on it's side. Cain falls from the ladder and crashes onto the mat, Duke breathes a sigh of relief.

BOBBY HEENAN: "That was close. That bum Sebastian almost blew it."

Duke sets the ladder up again and Cain rushes Duke with a big boot but the Sebastian telegraphs the moves and sidesteps throwing a mighty punch into Cain's stomach. Duke punches Cain once more in the back of the head and the Messiah of Pain falls to his knees. Duke grabs him and sets him up.

JIM ROSS: "DARKNESS FALLS!!"

Duke nails Cain with the Jackhammer Powerbomb and quickly climbs the ladder.

Duke is at the top about to reach but Cain is stirring!

The current champ gets a hold on the belt as Cain has his hands on the step of the ladder.

Cain starts to push!

But it's too late! Sebastian Duke stands tall with the title in his hands! Cain falls down defeated.

Winner and STILL Intercontinental Champion: Sebastian Duke!

JIM ROSS: "This man is on one hell of a streak. But we'll see if that will change at Bad Medicine."

BOBBY HEENAN: "WOO! I never doubted him for a minute!"

Suddenly, Pest enters through the curtain and on to the stage. Pest gestures at the entrance as Muddy Waters comes out with an unconcious Maverick, over his shoulder. He is followed by a nervous Scully and Goat Face Killah. The fans boo loudly to show the Black Hand how they feel about them. Pest smirks as they make their way down to the ring.

Jim Ross: "Oh my Bobby, what has happened to Maverick?"

Bobby Heenan: "It doesn't look good JR, but Maverick was shooting his mouth off to Pest, just a couple of days ago."

Jim Ross: "Whatever is going on, it doesn't look good for Maverick."

Pest walks up the steps as he enters the ring followed by the rest of the Black Hand. Muddy then drops Maverick to the mat. Pest grins as he takes a bottle of mineral water from Scully's hand and pours it over Maverick's face. Mav wakes up as he struggles to open his eyes and shakes off the cobwebs. Muddy and GFK begin circling Mav as Pests grin suddenly becomes a frown.

Pest stands over Maverick who crawls towards Pest and tries to pull himself up, using Pest for leverage. Mav looks up at Pest who nails him with a back hander, knocking him back to the floor. GFK and Muddy begin stomping on Mav. Skull sits in the corner, covering his eyes.

Jim Ross: "They're stomping him like a government mule. The poor soul, somebody help him! Somebody stop this! This ain't right, Bobby!"

Bobby Heenan: "Somebody call his momma. Maverick should have not angered the Pest, JR!"

Pest then walks over to Skull who's still covering his face with his hands. Pest kneels down and moves Skulls hands away from his face.

Pest:He cost you the tag-team championships, Michael. Your first official titles in the XWF. Maverick cost you!

Skull then stands up in the corner with a look of anguish in his eyes. He has gone in to full retard mode. Muddy holds Maverick so he is positioned on all fours. Skull takes a deep breath and runs up. He attempts to kick Maverick's head like a football. Boom. Skull misses and ends up on his ass.

The fans begin laughing as a smirk appears on GFK'S face. Pest looks at GFK who's smirk suddenly disappears. Skull gets up to his feet and drop kicks Mav in the face.

God Gives Head in Heaven by AEON suddenly hits the PA as the large Morbid Angel enters the stage area. The fans cheer for the Morbid one.

Jim Ross:"It's Morbid. Morbid. Morbid."

Morbid slowly walks down the entrance ramp. He gets to the ring as the Black Hand members look on. Skull hides behind Pest as Muddy and GFK stand either side. Morbid grabs the top ropes and pulls himself up. He climbs over the top rope and walks towards the Black Hand. Pest steps forward as both men stare each other in the eyes. Morbid suddenly hits GFK with a big boot, nearly taking his head off. Pest smirks as Morbid begins stomping on GFK.

Jim Ross:"What the hell is going on here? Morbid is beating the holy crap out of the Goat and the Black Hand members are just watching?"

Bobby Heenan: "Maybe they don't want to fight Morbid, JR?!"

Morbid lifts a helpless GFK up and drags him to the turnbuckle. Satan's Fall.

Bobby Heenan: "The Goat is dead, JR!"

Morbid gets to his feet and walks back to Pest. They both stare at each other once again.

Jim Ross: "Hit him, Morbid! Pest is a discussing human being."

Bobby Heenan:"Calm down, JR."

Pest calmly extends his hand. A grin emerges on his face as Morbid grasps Pests hand and they shake. The crowd arrupt into a booing frenzy.

Bobby Heenan: "This is the greatest thing I've ever seen."

Jim Ross: "This is sick. Just sick."

Morbid then shakes the hand of Muddy. Muddy moves to the side as Skull looks at Pest, confused. Pest walks up to Scully and puts his hand on Skulls shoulder.

Pest:He's our friend, Michael.

Scully "Friend?"

Pest nods as Scully walks towards Morbid with his thumb up and a big, cheesy grin. Skull slowly looks up at Morbid's face. Morbid offers his hand to Skull. Skull shakes his head and grabs Morbid, hugging him tightly. His head leant on Morbid big chest. Morbid pats Skull on the back as Skull steps away. Pest, Morbid, Muddy and Scully all raise there arms in celebration. The XWF Galaxy show their disapproval. Maverick and GFK still lay out cold in the ring.

Jim Ross: "How could you, Morbid?"

Bobby Heenan: "Morbid is a member of the Black Hand. This is great!"

X-Treme Championship
Bruce Blingsteen ©
- vs -
Peter Gilmour
Pyramid of Tables X-Treme Deathmatch
Tables will surround the ring
Glass, Barbwire, Thumbtacks and other sick shit will be on top of the tables
No DQ, No Tap outs, Pin fall and KO only

We fade back in from commercial break to see that ringside is littered with tables. On top of those tables are thumb tacks, panes of glass, barbed wire, bags full of dog shit, chairs, kendo sticks, a couple of staplers, and a lot of other weapons we'd see in some shitty backyard wrestling federation. The crowd seems to be pumped, knowing what's coming up next...

Sick Like Me by In This Moment plays

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then hear the eerie sounds of a bell being tolled and then an explosion of fire emitting from the entrance ramp. The beginning of SICK LIKE ME by IN THIS MOMENT begins as the heavy guitar riffs kick in and red strobes dance around the stage. As soon as the verse kicks in, we see Peter Gilmour and his lovely queen Maria Brink #2 come out to the ramp. They smile at each other before going down the ramp hand in hand. Peter bobs his head to the song. They get in the ring together and Peter gets on the turnbuckle and throws up an "X" sign as pyro goes off above the ring. Peter hops down and hugs Maria as they wait his next victim.

Eighteen Cool by Hoodie Allen plays

Eighteen Cool by Hoodie Allen plays through the arena and Bruce rides out on a segway, pumping his arms. He wheels his way down the ramp, slapping hands with the ringside fans on his way. Once he reaches the ring he hops from the segway onto the apron and springboards into the ring and raises his arms as the fans cheer.

The bell sounds as Bruce Blingsteen charges right at the much heftier Peter Gilmour. Bruce delivers some wild punches to Peter's abdomen. The big man takes a step back and lets the little guy get in a couple of weak shots, smiling all the while. After a few shots, Peter shoves Bruce down to the mat, making him somersault backwards back to his feet. Wasting no time, Bruce charges right back at Peter with more wild punches and a kick or two to mix things up. Once again, Peter smiles as he once again pushes the much smaller Bruce down to the mat.

Bruce tries again for the third time in a row. Seeing this coming, Peter lifts his leg right into Bruce's face, taking him down with a Yakuza kick. Bruce looks dazed as Peter walks over to a nearby corner and tosses his arms into the air, making the crowd boo rather loudly. Pete takes a few moments to soak it all in while Bruce slowly gets back up to his feet, using the ropes for leverage. Pete hops down from the turnbuckle and walks towards Bruce, who meets him with a surprise forearm to the face. Pete wipes his lips to check for blood. None yet, but that cheap shot made him somewhat pissed.

Peter grabs Bruce by his bandana and delivers a couple of elbows to his opponent's face. Peter then Irish whips Bruce into the ropes and throws his arm out for a line. Bruce ducks it as Peter turns around just as he hits the ropes again. Bruce leaps and hits Peter with a hard running dropkick! Peter staggers back as Bruce bounces off the ropes and hits another running dropkick! Peter has his right arm clutched on the top rope as Bruce bounces off the ropes once more. Peter, with his free arm, launches Bruce over the top rope.

Pete takes a couple steps forward, thinking he threw his opponent onto the floor. Hearing no crash, Peter turns around to see Bruce on the ring apron, who springboards on the top rope and leaps at Gilly with a flying knee, knocking him down instantly! The crowd applauds Bruce for taking the much bigger man down. Gilly rolls out of the ring, still seeing stars after that hard knee strike to the face. Bruce sees this and gets a running start by bouncing off the rope on the opposite side of Peter. He leaps for a suicide dive, but Peter counters it with a powerslam into the barbed wire table!

Bruce is convulsing in pain!

The crowd boos Gilly who couldn't care less about what they think of him. He picks Bruce up and rolls him back into the ring. Peter follows him inside not too long after he does so, covering Bruce with a lateral press.

1!

2!...

And Bruce throws his shoulder up, forcing Peter to get off of him.

Peter picks up Bruce and heaves him over his shoulders. He shows off to the crowd as he does so, causing more boos and jeers from the crowd. Peter then falls back on top of Bruce, forcing him down with a Samoan Drop. Peter covers Bruce again, this time hooking the leg.

1!

2! And Bruce kicks out.

Peter picks Bruce up and carries him over to the ropes, where he sets him up for a powerbomb on a table covered with thumbtacks. Peter holds the position for a few minutes, continuing to play to the crowd. This gives Bruce enough time to lean back and grab the middle rope. He pulls his legs back and sends Peter over the top rope and into the tack table instead with a Rana! The table breaks and Pete arches back after he lands, screaming like a little bitch! There must be a hundred tacks stuck on his back! Bruce drops to the floor and takes a couple minutes to recover while Peter turns onto his stomach, still screaming.

Bruce shakes the cobwebs loose as he drags Peter back into the ring, who is now trying to pull the tacks out of his back. Bruce rolls Pete on his back and goes for the cover right then and there.

1!

2!

3-No! Peter kicked out just before the ref's hand hit the ground! Bruce gets on his knees and places his hands over his head, wondering just what he has to do to put the big man down!

Not wanting him to kick out again, Bruce slides out of the ring and starts grabbing things off of a couple tables before placing them on another. This goes on for a little while until one of the tables looks like a hideous mess that might end up killing n untrained man. On top of the table with glass panes, there are chairs, bags of dog shit, a stop sign, and a couple of pipes for good measure. Back in the ring, Peter has stood up and sees Bruce's creation, along with Bruce himself, by the ring apron next to the commentator's desk.

Bruce climbs back up on the apron only to get a ham sized fist to the face from Gilly. He climbs out onto the apron just as Bruce holds on to the top rope to keep himself from falling on the death table. Peter turns Bruce towards him and kicks him in the gut, setting up for Endgame. He places Bruce's head just under his groin as Gilly forms an X with his arms. He gets ready to lift Bruce up, only for him to squeeze himself out of Gilly's massive thighs. As a last ditch effort, Bruce blows smoke into Gilly's face after he took a hit while under his crotch!

Peter's coughing after taking so much smoke to the face as Bruce delivers a hard knee to the gut of Gilmour. He forces his head under his crotch and jumps toward the death table. The biggest concern is if he can flip the big guy over...

...and he does! Bruce hits the Flyboy Flip onto the death table!

Peter's head is spiked into the dog shit, the stop sign, and the chairs all at once!

The glass shatters and the table breaks!

Bruce is left sitting and panting heavily while Peter is knocked out cold!

A referee slides out of the ring to make sure if Peter can continue with the match or not.

A huge gash can be seen on his hair as blood trickles down his face.

The ref lifts up his arm...

...and it falls to the ground limply! He calls for the bell!

Winner and STILL the X-Treme Champion: Bruce Blingsteen!

MAIN EVENT

Universal Championship
Doctor Louis D'Ville ©
- vs -
Mastermind
Standard Match, One fall

Monster by Eminem and Rihanna plays

The lights go out, and then when they come back on Mastermind is seen standing on the top rope waving to the crowd.

House of 1,0000 Corpses by Rob Zombie plays

The lights go out in the arena followed by an eerie red glow. Smoke rises from the entrance way and the Doctor emerges from it. He stands at the top of the ramp and looks out among the crowd, then slowly begins walking towards the ring. The Doctor climbs the ring steps and into the ring, he stands on the second turnbuckle and holds his arms into the air as the lights flash back on.

Both men stand in the ring glaring at each other. The ref goes to ring the bell but-

Deadly Saturdays by The WeekNight Warriors plays

A bloody casket with purple skulls lowers from the rafters suddenly the wire snaps and it crashes into the ring. The casket explodes into confetti and then Hero Xtreme 7.9's music starts playing and a bunch of poultry walk out onto the ramp. Hero follows them with an axe and tries to chop their heads off. Any of the turkeys he manages to kill are given to kids in the audience.

MAIN EVENT

Universal Championship
Doctor Louis D'Ville ©
- vs -
Mastermind
- vs -
Hero Xtreme 7.9
Triple Threat, One fall

The three look between each other, the bell rings and Mastermind moves around the ring slapping his arms in anticipation. D’Ville smiles as he circles. Hero Xtreme looks onward with his arms folded. They lock up in the center of the ring and D’Ville hits a chop to the chest of Mastermind. Mastermind recoils and Doc pushes him into the corner. Doc begins pummeling Mastermind as he falls into the bottom corner. Doc gets down and begins choking out Mastermind while pounding his face with solid right hands.

JIM ROSS: “Doc is taking out all of his aggression out on Mastermind’s face!”

BOBBY HEENAN: “I would say that Mastermind is going to be uglier after this, but his face might actually be getting an improvement from this beatdown!”

The referee gets in between them, but Doc just laughs softly as he stands up. Mastermind gets to his feet and holds his jaw. He looks peeved by Doc. Hero Xtreme decides to intervene and clocks D'Ville in the back of the head, catching him off guard. Hero throws Doc against the ropes and he rebounds towards Xtreme who catches the champ with a Yakuza kick! Mastermind sprints from the corner and comes for a clothesline, but Hero lifts him up! Tiltawhirl backb-no! Arm drag by Mastermind! MM leaps on top of Hero and locks in a side headlock. He twists on the head as Hero shows aggravation.Xtreme begins getting to his feet, but Mastermind slams him back down and locks it in again!

Doc gets back to his feet as he sees the other two struggling on the mat, D'Ville takes a few steps back and splits the two up with a low dropkick hitting both of them in the heads.

Mastermind gets back to his feet quickly, Hero takes his time still a little groggy from his previous match. Mastermind rushes D'Ville with a lariat but Doc reverses it. He wraps his arms around the waist of Mastermind and throws him over his shoulder with a release German suplex! Doc goes over and grabs Mastermind by the hair, but Mastermind wraps his legs around the arm of Doc and locks in an armbar!

JIM ROSS: “He’s got the hold locked in tight! Doc isn’t able to get out of it!”

BOBBY HEENAN: “This would be a huge upset! Get up Doc! Punch him between the legs!”

Doc tries to connect his hands. He struggles and struggles to connect them. Mastermind is reigning back on the arm, but Doc connects his hands! He begins smiling wildly as he rolls Mastermind’s shoulders onto the ground.

1…

2…

NO! Broken up by Hero Xtreme!

Mastermind rolls out of the ring to take a breather, Doc gets to his feet and him and Hero lock up. The two struggle but D'Ville gets the advantage and throws Hero away, Xtreme rolls back to his feet and breathes in deeply.

JIM ROSS: "He's going to use another damn dragon shout!"

BOBBY HEENAN: "... What the hell am I doing with my life?"

As Hero is about to unleash his attack but D'Ville sprints towards and hits Hero with a lunging clothesline! Both men fall to the floor and Hero clucthes his neck looking in unbelievable pain. D'Ville picks Xtreme back up and sets him up for the Lobotomy!

But Xtreme struggles out of the hold and headbutts the doctor! D'Ville shakes off the pain and clotheslines Hero over the ropes. Still a little dazed D'Ville turns around and is caught off guard by a clothesline from Mastermind! Doc begins to get up and Mastermind hits him with a back kick. Mastermind stands over Doc and begins stomping on his face!

JIM ROSS: “Brutal stomps by Mastermind! It’s not the most tactical of strategies, but it gets the job done!”

BOBBY HEENAN: “Tactical? Who needs tactical when you can just stomp on their ugly mug over and over again?”

D’Ville rolls out of the ring as the fans begin booing him. Doc just smiles at them as a little blow is coming from his mouth. Doc licks his lips and the blood smears. He gets into the ring and the two stare off for a moment. They tie up in the center of the ring, but Doc bites Mastermind’s nose! Mastermind is trying to get Doc off, but he can’t! D’Ville lets go of Mind’s nose as he backs away holding the bloody nose!

The glint in Doc’s eyes is eerie, but, with a lightning fast strike, Doc takes down Mastermind with a running elbow strike to the nose! Doc leaps on him and begins reigning in heavy strikes. Mastermind hits a big shot, and scampers away. Doc charges after him, but Mastermind hits a strike to the face! Doc staggers and Mastermind lifts him up… Gorilla Press Slam! Mastermind climbs the turnbuckle. Doc stands up, Mastermind leaps for THE MIND CHANGER flying clothesline!

Mastermind locks in the MIND SLEEPER! The sleeper hold is on! Doc is struggling though! The rushes towards the turnbuckle and rams Mind’s head into the top turnbuckle! Mind falls backwards and hits the mat. Doc climbs the turnbuckle. He smiles down and leaps! TREPANATION!

The flying head-butt… MISSES!

Mastermind rolls Doc over and tries for his finisher, but DOC SPITS A LOUGIE OF ACID INTO THE EYES OF MASTERMIND! Mastermind falls back clutching at his eyes. Doc gets up with a little smoke emanating from the corners of his mouth.

D’Ville kicks Mastermind in the gut wraps himself around Mastermind!

THE 302!!!

THE kata-ha-jime is locked in and Mastermind is reaching out in agony. Doc holds it tough and begins stretching Mastermind out! Mastermind’s eyes are watering as he reaches towards the ropes… but he can’t quite reach it!

Mastermind is inches away from the ropes, barely able to grasp them!

JIM ROSS: "C'mon Mastermind you can do it!"

BOBBY HEENAN: "He's done might as well ring the bell now."

Mastermind is almost at the ropes, refusing to tap but Hero sneaks up behind the two wielding the Universal Championsip.

JIM ROSS:"The hell is Hero doing!?"

BOBBY HEENAN: "Triple threat Ross, no DQ."

Hero rushes Doc from behind ready to attack with the belt but D'Ville sees him from the corner of his eye and twists Mastermind around, causing Hero to hit Mastermind instead. D'Ville releases the hold on Mastermind and Doc quickly gets to his feet, Hero goes for a swing with the belt but Doc blocks the hit with a kick to Xtreme's gut.

JIM & BOBBY: "LOBOTOMY!!!"

D'Ville transitions into a pin and the ref goes for the count.

Mastermind shakes the cobwebs and leaps towards the pair!

3!!!!

A spilt second too late Mastermind breaks the pin. D'Ville stands away from the two and raises his hands in victory.

Winner and STILL Universal Champion: Doctor Louis D'Ville!

D'Ville looks down at a fallen Hero and a disheartened Mastermind shaking his head. D'Ville excepts the Universal Championship and celebrates with his music blasting through the arena and a mix of boos and cheers from the crowd. Until someone runs through the crowd.

JIM ROSS: "Who the hell is that?"

BOBBY HEENAN: "It's Ray Tings!!"

Ray runs through the crowd and quickly climbs the turnbuckle, waiting for D'Ville to turn. As soon as Doc does Ray leaps from the top rope and hits D'Ville with the Ray-Tings Spike! (Top Rope RKO) Ray kips up and raises his arms to the crowd as he runs away to a chorus of cheers.

JIM ROSS: "Well, that was ... Something."
Edit this post
Hate Post Like Post Quote this message in a reply
The following 7 users Like Matthew Oaktree's post:
Hero Xtreme 7.9 (04-29-2015), MARIA BRINK (04-29-2015), Mastermind (04-29-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-29-2015), Ozymandias (04-30-2015), Doctor Louis D'Ville (05-01-2015), Guppy Parsh (05-01-2015)
04-29-2015, 07:28 PM
~RAY TINGS~ Wow wow wow. A good portion of this is going to be a ratings nightmare. This crew is already saddled with the name BOREFARE and now theyve got Grime out there cutting promos about his buddy Q-Tip. You all are lucky that I came out to save the day at the end and keep the network off of your asses. Thanks to me your numbers will climb like never before! No hard feelings Cadillac D'Ville! NOW LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE FOR THE BEST WARFARE EVER!
04-29-2015, 07:33 PM
NOCMM doesn't eat his hat.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
04-29-2015, 08:25 PM
wow what a cheap win by that fake xtreme champ.. i demand a rematch

[Image: h7hb52C.png]

[Image: JeeZbnb.gif]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 5X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
04-29-2015, 09:18 PM
I will not be denied my revenge Hero. You know I had you beat. Watch out, because I declare war on you. This is only the beginning.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be retarded, except I still don't know what retarded means

Be my friend
04-29-2015, 10:14 PM
NOCMM: You had your chance, rookie. And the fact that you're still not punching Hero Xtreme 7.9 while he's sleeping in Heaven means you have given up on hurting him. Otherwise you'd still be trying to hurt him, not stopping to talk. Update your win/loss record kid. I believe you're 1 and 7 now.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

04-29-2015, 10:33 PM
NOCMM I came very very close to defeating your client. I know I can defeat Hero, which is why I am challenging him to a 3 stages of hell match at Bad Medicine.

1st Fall- Street Fight
2nd Fall- Hell in a Cell
3rd Fall (If necisarry)- Ambulance Match

Like I said before, I'm declaring war on Hero whether he likes it or not. And think about it, this is Hero's chance to end my career and rid my name from XWF.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm also pretty sure I might be retarded, except I still don't know what retarded means

Be my friend
04-29-2015, 10:59 PM
NOCMM: I'm not permitted to make matches for my client. If you want him to willingly agree to a match with you then you need to pay 10000 xbux and be a main eventer. That way he can actually hear your challenge and respond to it himself, retard. All that gay sex must've made you forget everything I've ever said. I already told you this several times. If you're going to pull a Muddy Waters and forget how the English language works then you should kill yourself too.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

04-29-2015, 11:01 PM
NOCMM, I want to earn my Main Eventer status, not buy it. Whoever is booking Bad Medicine, make this match happen so I can prove to the world that Hero can be hurt.

Be my friend
04-29-2015, 11:48 PM
NOCMM: If Oaktree knows what's good for him you won't get that match and he'll fulfill the request I made earlier. I'm sorry ThunderBolt, but I don't think your match is a good enough idea to get Oaktree to turn down sex with Kelli Berglund. Everyone wants to fuck her wounds.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

04-29-2015, 11:57 PM
If i have to force feed spikes to your client just to get one match then so be it.

Be my friend
04-30-2015, 03:42 AM
NOCMM: I don't think that's necessary. The match just won't happen until you can pay the fee and earn it. You're already half way there, just try not giving up and you'll have enough money in no time. Meanwhile, Oaktree is going to fuck Kelli Berglund and my client will finally get his title match.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

04-30-2015, 03:51 AM
Maybe but I'll be watching and waiting for my time to strike

Be my friend
04-30-2015, 03:56 AM
NOCMM: My client would just counter attack you. Don't even bother. His senses are acute. Unless you were talking about watching Oaktree and Kelli have sex, which is exactly what I'd suspect a pervert like you would do, sneak up and give it to Oaktree. I heard you rape kids so raping a grown man is probably some kind of kinky thing for you.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

04-30-2015, 04:19 AM
Whoever told you I rape little kids must have been high cause I would never do that nor would I get involved with Oaktree and a paid actress who is portraying my wife. Also I doubt your client can handle 2 people at once.

Be my friend
04-30-2015, 09:59 PM
(04-30-2015 04:19 AM)Thunderbolt X Said:  Whoever told you I rape little kids must have been high cause I would never do that nor would I get involved with Oaktree and a paid actress who is portraying my wife. Also I doubt your client can handle 2 people at once.

NOCMM: You confirmed that you're a pedophile when you admitted that you know what male strippers who haven't hit puberty yet look and sound like retard. That means you were high you stupid faggot.

NOCMM shakes his invisible head.

NOCMM: Kelli Berglund isn't your wife you fucking retard. If she was your narrator would have said the picture of your wife was of Kelli Berglund and not someone who looked like Kelli Berglund. Your own promos disprove your own lies. Read the official transcript of your promo here you stupid fuck.

The link appears.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=19308

NOCMM: Let's get a quote from your narrator on that.

Replay:Thunderbolt X picks up his IPad and shows the camera what his wife looks like. She looks a lot like Kelli Berglund.

NOCMM: My narrator calls the woman I bang Kelli Berglund because she actually is Kelli Berglund, retard. If you want to lie you should find a narrator shifty enough to lie with you, faggot.

NOCMM presses the fail buzzer. FAIL!

NOCMM: By the way, my client can handle anything. He's fucking God you stupid atheist. HE JUST GOT DONE KO'ING YOU WITH HIS VOICE YOU FUCKING RETARD. Holy shit. How are you this fucking dense? How many times did your blood-related parents drop you on your fucking head? Not enough to kill you apparently. Your parents failing to abort you is probably why they'll end up in Hell.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

04-30-2015, 10:41 PM
THATS IT FACE ME AT BAD MEDICINE OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES

Be my friend
05-01-2015, 05:45 AM
NOCMM: Shut up ThunderLiar. If you want a match with my client you'll have to earn it, retard. I've explained the process a dozen times to you already you stupid fuck.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

05-01-2015, 01:23 PM
Alright I want to earn my Main Event status so If I scrape together 10K can I have a match with your client? If not then may god have mercy on your soul!

Be my friend
05-01-2015, 06:24 PM
NOCMM: Probably, it'd be after the PPV though since Oaktree will fucking Kelli Berglund instead of being a shit GM this time.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

05-01-2015, 06:33 PM
You know what 7.9 really means, Thunderbolt? Just a wee bit short.

05-01-2015, 07:41 PM
NOCMM: Grime, if you want to show up and say cliche lines can you at least make sure they make sense first? For example, he's short of what? A Geico Commericial? 8.0? You don't make any sense pal. He's not a 1.0 like you, that's all anyone got out of that.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

05-01-2015, 07:42 PM
I want the match at Bad Medicine Hero.

Be my friend
05-01-2015, 07:49 PM
NOCMM: God is busy. You're asking Oaktree to come out of the closet for you, too, which is inconsiderate. Stop being a bitch and wait your turn, faggot.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

05-01-2015, 07:58 PM
I know I can beat you Hero, give me that tlchance at Bad Medicine

Be my friend
05-01-2015, 08:27 PM
NOCMM: I'm going to put you on my ignore list. You're just a worthless nuisance at this point so I won't miss much if I don't see what you say. I've already explained that my client is busy so if you're just going to say that over and over then there is no point to us speaking. If you want to be removed from the ignore list you can send me 4000 xbux, but until then I won't be seeing you.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

05-01-2015, 08:49 PM
Guess what genius, I have 5,000 Xbuxs idiot. If I don't face you at Bad Medicine then don't expect you to walk out a champion.

Be my friend
05-01-2015, 10:47 PM
NOCMM: It's actually refreshing to have no idea what you said. This was the best idea I've ever had.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

05-01-2015, 11:10 PM
I could pay you 4,000 Xbux's right now and you would have to listen to me.

Be my friend
05-02-2015, 01:42 AM
NOCMM: Did someone say something? Maybe it was just some thunder.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

05-02-2015, 04:47 AM
Oaktree I will pay you to book yhis match.

Be my friend
05-02-2015, 05:47 AM
NOCMM: It seems that nothing of note is happening here.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

05-02-2015, 01:06 PM
Take me off the ignore list Hero

Be my friend
05-02-2015, 04:58 PM
NOCMM: "The contents of this message are hidden because Thunderbolt X is on your ignore list."

NOCMM smiles.

NOCMM: Nothing makes me happier than seeing that. At this rate I hope I never receive the 4k xbux to make it stop. The happiness it brings me is more important than money.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

05-02-2015, 06:47 PM
(05-02-2015 04:58 PM)Hero Xtreme 7.9 Said:  4k xbux to make it stop

NOCMM: You're 3996 xbux short, dumb fuck. I get to keep being happy.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

05-02-2015, 08:20 PM
I payed you Hero so now you must listen to me.

Be my friend
05-02-2015, 08:24 PM
"You're an idiot. You just paid for him to listen to you. So he can mock you some more. You fucking baby raping lying piece of shit."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

05-02-2015, 08:58 PM
NOCMM: That was fun while it lasted I guess. Now it'll be even longer until you get a match with my client though.

UWF X-Treme Champion x5
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
XWL European Champion x1

05-02-2015, 09:07 PM
Why is that Hero?

Be my friend
05-02-2015, 09:31 PM
...Would someone please shut these stupid fuckin' cocksuckers down...
Let ah' motha' fucker drink his beer and eat potpie in peace
It'd be awfully great of ya'
Quote this message in a reply
The following 1 user Likes Muddy Waters's post:
King Vincent (05-04-2015)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wednesday Night Warfare! 10/25/17 Dr. Milton Matthews 11 357 10-26-2017 06:50 PM
Last Post: Robert Main
  Wednesday Warfare 9/27 Jefferson Jackson 11 590 09-29-2017 08:37 PM
Last Post: Peter Fn Gilmour
  Wednesday Warfare 9/13/17 Jefferson Jackson 8 437 09-14-2017 04:06 PM
Last Post: Peter Fn Gilmour
  Wednesday Night Warfare 08/30/2017 Dr. Milton Matthews 12 629 08-31-2017 10:26 PM
Last Post: Robbie Bourbon
  Wednesday Warfare 7/5 Jefferson Jackson 11 677 07-08-2017 11:46 PM
Last Post: John Holliday
  Wednesday Warfare 5/31 Jefferson Jackson 4 718 06-03-2017 04:06 AM
Last Post: Bearded War Pig
  Wednesday Warfare 5/17 Jefferson Jackson 22 2,097 05-19-2017 11:07 AM
Last Post: John Blaq
  Wednesday Warfare: 05/03/2017 Jane Carver 29 2,566 05-05-2017 02:53 PM
Last Post: BasIc biTch doCtor josHua reno
  WEDNESDAY NIGHT WARFARE 3/15 Jefferson Jackson 18 1,575 03-17-2017 02:49 PM
Last Post: The Monster of Htaed
  Wednesday Warfare 3/1 Jefferson Jackson 20 1,402 03-05-2017 10:24 PM