Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Party At The Brick Squad Compound (All are invited)
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson Offline
The new FACE of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-22-2015, 05:07 PM

Hey bros and broettes it's the FACE of the XWF and now one half of the XWF tag team champs.

Wanted to let you all know that to commemorate Brick Squads newest accomplishment we will be hosting a massive blowout at the Brick Squad compound. We wanted to share this great moment with all of you, fellow members of the roster. Even you guys in The Black Hand. It's cool Muddy, I know you probably just got a little antsy in your pantsy when you attacked us but no hard feelings bro.

One thing though peps, the location of the Compound is a secret. I'm sure you understand with how Brick Squad is blowing up all over the place these days we wanted some place where we could lay low and be us. So in order to have a massive party and keep the location secret we are going to shuttle everyone in. No big thing though the shuttles will be fully equipped with booze, blow and babes.

If you want to attend just let us know and we will have our shuttles pick you up from the parking lot at the Cathedral of Our Lady of the Angels at 555 W. Temple St, Los Angeles.

We hope to see you all there.

[Image: tD0Glzi.png?1]

The new FACE of the XWF

W-L-D
5-0

One Half of the XWF Tag Team Champions (4/22/15 - Present)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-22-2015, 10:37 PM

"Flynnster, first of all congratulations on your victory forever. You and Carson won the match fair and circle.

I'm not here to be a party popper. Maannn, I love ta party! Put on some tuneage.. In a minute.

I would like a rematch at some point, but with a new partner. A partner who will actually make an effort. Would you and your bro, give me that opportunity?"
Hate Post Like Post
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson Offline
The new FACE of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-23-2015, 02:29 AM

Thanks man and yeah you and a new partner can absolutely have a rematch. Enjoy the party.

[Image: tD0Glzi.png?1]

The new FACE of the XWF

W-L-D
5-0

One Half of the XWF Tag Team Champions (4/22/15 - Present)
Hate Post Like Post
Muddy Waters

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-23-2015, 02:42 AM

...booze, blow and big boned bitches? Muddys' ah game fer that...
no hard feelins boys, all ina days work. gotta get them there fat ass fans in they seats fer may 11
hows bout that there rematch can feature scully and muddy
a lil s&m
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-23-2015, 04:40 AM

"That sounds like a pan, Muddy.
Mulder and Scully... If Pest allows us to team up.

Now DJ hit that tuneage"

Skull begins dancing to the music. One of his favourites right there.
Hate Post Like Post