Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Round Two (RP2)
Henry Hemmington Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-21-2015, 08:36 PM

A young light-haired lady walks down the hall holding a basket full of what appears to be dirty clothes. She walks past a door and stops dead in her tracks. She whiffs the air and looks disgusted by the smell. With a nervous hand, she turns the handle very slowly to open the doorway to be blasted in the face by the fragrance of marijuana. In front of her is her husband’s younger brother smoking a blunt and talking into a camera.

…But on the other side, we have Buster Mac…

The vein in her forehead begins to twitch in anger as she slowly and quietly closes the door. She begins stomping down the hall and slamming down the basket of dirty clothes on the dining room table. Her husband is sitting with a newspaper open as he is reading. The resemblance between him and his father is striking. His wife crosses her arms and begins tapping her foot incessantly. Henry’s brother continues examining the periodical before him, absolutely ignoring his perturbed wife. She clears her throat so loud that there is no possible way for him to continue the rouse.

Oh, hello babydoll!

Don’t you hello babydoll me! Do you know what I just saw?

Do I fool you as a mind reader, my beloved?

Will you shut up with the sweet talk? I just saw your brother in his room smoking a joint!

A joint? My brother? No way. He’s been here for six months and hasn’t smoked once. You think he just decided to light up today of all days?

Her glare answers that question as she just throws her hands up and walks to the adjacent dining room.

Well since you don’t believe me, go take a look for yourself! He’s in there right now, puffing away! Filling that guest bedroom with that putrid gas.

The place in which Henry was staying was his eldest brother’s. Phillip II, named after their father, was a highly successful lawyer with his own firm in the Los Angeles area. Some major clients had come across his table through his time in L.A. and undoubtedly more would. However, having a pothead in his house does nothing for his reputation which is key in gaining the higher profile clients. He climbs the stairs to the second floor where his brother’s room was. As he gets to the second floor, the door opens and out steps Henry Hemmington with a Cheshire grin on his face.

Hey bro. When are we having dinner? I’m starving bro-man.

The strong aroma fills the nostrils and his brother hates to realize his bride was right.

Henry, we need to talk.

Whoa, bro! The ‘rents already had the birds and bees talk with me. No need to step in!

Really? They had that talk with you?

Well, maybe it was the maid… or maybe I just learned from your Playboys you left in my room after you moved out.

So that’s where I l- Back to point, you can’t be smoking weed in my house, Henry. I have a rep-

What weed? I ain’t smoking no weed bro.

Henry and Phillip hold a staring contest for a few seconds until Henry begins giggling. He leans down and rests his head on the shoulder of Phillip.

Seriously bro, this is much better than some regular old weed. This is some dope bud! You should try it. Come into mi casa and have some dope bud with me.

[purple]No, no, NO! Henry. This is it. I… I think you need to move out.

Henry looks down at the eyes of his normal sized brother. After a moment of silence, he begins wailing as he falls into his brother’s arms nearly knocking him over.

Broooohohohohoooooo! Where will I go? Dad kicked me out, now you’re kicking me out? I can’t move back to New Orleans, and I've barely debuted for XWF! I don’t have any money, bro! The only thing I do now is train for the XWF. Their new trainer Hugh Morris called me a f-f-f-f faggoty ass pussy! Why can’t I stay here with you? Whyyyyyyyyhihihihihi!

Henry, I’m sorry. You can stay, okay? Just no more pot. No more weed or… ‘bud.’ Is that a deal?

Henry steps back, dabs his eyes, and nods. Phillip extends his hand and Henry shakes it, damn near crushing his fingers in the process. Phillip tries his best not to wince in pain, but he pulls his hand back and slowly massages it.

Do you always get so damn emotional when you smoke weed?

What weed?

Henry gives him that big, beautiful smile and no one can resist him when he flashes those pearly whites. Phillip rolls his eyes and tries to disguise his own grin. They begin walking towards the stairs and walking down them. As they get to the floor, Phillip turns to him and holds him by the shoulders.

Look, I may have forgiven you, but you need to apologize to Karen, okay? She was the one who was nice enough to let you stay with us. Not just me.

I got you, bro. Watch me work my charm.

He begins to walk towards the conjoined kitchen, dining room, and living room when Phillip grabs him by the shirttail and turns him back around.

Not like that, you aren’t! Go take a shower and put on some clean clothes. It’ll do us no good if you go apologize smelling like the very thing you’re apologizing for.

I got you, bro. Here I go.

Henry climbs the stairs and goes into the bathroom to take a quick shower. Phillip walks into the living room, takes a seat, and picks up his newspaper which he had sat on the endtable beside him. His wife comes back and sits in the armchair beside him. She looks at him awaiting a response.

Oh, did you want something?

UGH! Just tell me what happened.

He apologized profusely and then cried on my shoulder. I couldn’t kick him out after that. He’s my brother after all.

His wife seems sorrowful as she nods and heads back to the kitchen to continue making dinner. After a little while, the water stops and, after a few moments, Henry Hemmington comes down for dinner wearing the sharpest dress shirt with some dress pants that match. His brother looks up from his paper, and Henry points at him and makes a clicking noise with his mouth. Phillip shakes his head as he puts his paper aside. Henry walks into the dining room and begins setting out plates for the three of them as well as silverware. Karen turns around and seems surprised to see him doing this. Henry sees her and places his arms behind his back and stands up straight.

Mrs. Hemmington. I would like to offer my most sincere apologies to you. I am regretful that I violated your warm home my unfortunate vice. I offer myself to be indebted to you. Whatever I can help you with, just give me a yell, Mrs. Hemmington.

He stands there towering over her with his arms behind his back. She smiles, looks at her husband across the room, and they both laugh. Henry looks on confused as if not understanding the joke.

I’m sorry, baby. It’s funny because we had actually discussed getting a butler to help around the house, but I guess we don’t need one with you around!

They all begin to double over in laughter as Henry moves to the end of the table where the basket of dirty clothes are. He lifts it up on his head.

Don’t worry about these either. I’ll handle the clothes from now on. It’ll give me something to do when I’m not training anyways.

Speaking of training, did that Hugh Morris guy really call you a faggoty ass pussy?

Bro. Come on. Do you really think I’d let him call me that?

Karen laughs as she goes back to the kitchen and Henry gives him a glare telling him not to say another word about that. Henry begins walking down the hallway with the basket when suddenly the doorbell rings.

Sweetheart, would you mind getting that?

Sure thing, babydoll.

Phillip gets out of his chair and walks over to the front door. As he opens it, three men barge into the room carrying a cooler that’s extremely heavy by the looks of it.

Heyyy bro! This is a sweet crib you got. Where is everybody? Are we early, bro?

Early for what? Nevermind that, what in the hell are you doing in my house?!

We’re here for the party bro!

Party? What party?

At that moment, Henry walks back into the room and his eyes are wide.

Henryyyy! Hey bro! Where’s everybody at?! Are we early?

Henry?

Phillip looks at Henry with a gaze that can only be matched by their father’s in intensity. At that point one of the guys looks at his phone and begins laughing.

Bros. This party isn’t until tomorrow! Sorry for just barging in Henry! We’ll be on out of here. See you tomorrow!

They tote the large ice chest out of the door and slam it behind them. Henry bites his lip and turns to see the look on Phillip’s face.

Tomorrow? While we’re out of town for a getaway? Really, Henry? Fucking, really?

Henry has nothing to say and just scratches his neck. Finally he musters up the courage and says…

I’m so-

No. I’ve had enough Henry. Get out of here. Go. Now.

But bro! I have nowhere to go!

Phillip looks at his brother in downright disgust before pulling out his billfold from his back pocket and sifting through it. He hands his brother a couple of bills.

There. That should hold you over until you start earning more from the XWF, but as of right now… just leave.

Henry goes upstairs and packs his bags. He slowly descends down the stairs. He turns around and looks at his brother who is seething. He sighs.

I’m really sorry bro… hopefully one day I can make it up to you. I love you.

His brother meets his gaze and sighs.

I love you too, kid. Now get the hell out of my house.

Henry exits the door and throws his bag into the car. He gets into the driver’s chair and leans back. Another house, another kickout.

What have I gotten myself into?

[Image: yxLQhWD.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post