Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 12:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Is The Third Time The Charm?
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-21-2015, 09:31 PM

NOCMM: I'm sure you're all eagerly awaiting Peter Gilmour's third attempt at an epic promo, but I'm not. He fooled you once with his first promo and the shame was on him, and then he fooled you a second time. The shame is on you now. This 'epic promo' isn't going happen and you new skool fans are just going to have to get over it. The old skool fans did. I knew his promos were going to suck and you should've learned by now that Peter Gilmour always disappoints.

NOCMM sips his milk. Milk helps NOCMM get to sleep.

NOCMM: I'm going to bed and you all should too. Peter Gilmour's shit promo will be there in the morning, so there's no point in waiting up for it. Haven't you all learned by now that Peter's promos aren't worth losing an hour of sleep over? He has been disappointing fans with his shit promos for ten years now. Ten years of shit promos and he has not once shown main event potential. Do you all lose this hour of sleep so you can watch the next installment of that sob story? The only reason to watch a Peter Gilmour promo so late at night is to bore yourself to sleep. If you don't need help falling asleep you can laugh at the in the morning, then you won't disturb someone trying to sleep.

NOCMM lies down on his bed.

NOCMM: I know some of you love laughing at his misogynistic promos and being amazed by the fact that like him are allowed to have jobs, but I want to get my full eight hours tonight and you better not wake me up. If I get woken up by someone laughing at Peter's promo tonight I'll ask God to put you assholes in Hell. Be good Christians and get some sleep too please.

NOCMM turns off his light and drifts off into a deep sleep as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post