Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 04:51 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Animal Farm
AerialKnight Offline
The Knight that Fights with Honor

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-26-2015, 07:09 PM

We fade in on the knight watching a video his sister sent him. He's seen laughing modestly at the video, seemingly not believing what he's watching and how anyone in their right mind would be able to capture moments like these on camera. The drone of his beeps audibly, bringing his attention towards the bot who is recording his current actions right now. He pauses the video and looks at the drone with his full attention. He has quite an arrogant smirk on his face as he turns to meet the Cambot to talk about his latest challenge.

"Why exactly am I wasting time watching a video of my sister filming her bulldog barking at a pineapple? Well I'm not going to sugar coat things too much in this promo. My opponents have pretty much said nothing about me, the match, or they simply haven't said anything at all. It's like everyone caught laryngitis as soon as they saw the card. Surely no one on that list is too tough to take down besides that fucking roided up tank, Morbid Angel. What, are they all having second thoughts about what they signed up for? Get real! You wanted this match, so you'll get this match!"

He laughs a little before continuing.

"Seriously, I've been IMing my sister this whole time waiting for people actually in this match to trash me and guess what? Nobody said a damn thing about me. Well if they aren't going to set up some pins for me, then I'll just knock them down from their ankles. Let me take a look at the card and I'll keep going from there."

The knight minimizes his Skype to look at the card emailed to him for the Kirk MacClay Challenge.

"First up, we have Jack, the man who keeps crying about his family just for someone to notice him. Dude, when you have to bring in your dead kids into your promo, that just shows how much you want the spotlight on you with your bullshit cause to kill Shane. You're fucking pathetic, you know that? Well I kinda figured that out when you wrapped yourself gauze and started fighting as a mummy, but shit like that is deplorable."

He pauses for a brief moment before continuing on.

"And you say that there are thirteen people in the match? Wow, not only are you exploiting dead relatives for money, you also suck at counting. Pest was on the card, but now he's fucking gone. And who are those two extra people that you thought were in the match? Are you talking about Kirk and Sean? Well they aren't in this match either. I don't know where you got your numbers, but you better check them before you make things worse for yourself."

He turns back toward the computer monitor before continuing.

"Speaking of the roided up tank, Morbid Angel is up next, and he's bitching about how Mastermind didn't follow through with his demands. Those nonexistent testicles might have something to do with that bitch fit, but MM is not willing to make that stupid fucking shirt because it damages what little pride he has left. I don't fucking care if MM makes that shirt and you end up making billions off it, the fact that you threw a temper tantrum over it to begin with is enough to not only laugh at you, but it also gives me the confidence to go after you first. What a prize that will be to throw out Morbid Angel first. Upset of the fucking century."

He laughs before continuing to the next guy.

"Hey, the Kiwi is up next. What's the problem, MM? You realized just how much of an untalented piece of shit you are so you went to Frodo to fuck you in the ass for a bit? While you're at it, why don't you let the Asylum speak for you while Frodo does the dirty while giving you money? Maybe that could be your role in the entire group; being the sex servant for Frodo before each and every match. That'll be more entertaining than watching you do a stupid fucking training montage."

He keeps silent for a minute before chuckling, as if he just thought about a funny joke.

"I guess I can understand why you're a part of the Asylum. Your videos are so fucking boring, they can drive a person to insanity. Seems like a fitting end for your career to end up there."

He looks back at the card. He pauses for a minute before continuing, as if something about the card is going to hurt him.

"Remember what I said about everyone suddenly catching laryngitis? Everyone besides the people I've mentioned and Maverick have all developed cotton mouth and stitched it shut? These are the people that I was talking about. Tell me, have you heard anything at all from Coriolanus, DM Shadows, Thunderbolt X, GFK, or Karl Cross at all? You haven't, right? Neither have I, and I can make a pretty damn good case as to why that is.

Beat.

"Everyone, Karl Cross especially, knows that they've fucked up. They realized that they aren't the best of the best like they made themselves out to be. They realized that the fight they've signed up for might be too tough for them, so they decided to pack their bags and walk away as if they've seen a murder take place right in front of their house. And honestly, I can't blame them. If they want to make it easier on me to pick up a victory, then so be it."

He smiles before finishing up his little sketch.

"Last and more than likely least, we have Maverick, who had to end his promo so he could take a shit on his title belt replica before he could talk to everyone else in the match. If that was true, that would be drop dead hilarious for the rest of us. Hell, I'd pay someone a thousand dollars just to Photoshop that so I could mock him for it. Now why exactly did Maverick join a match like this and decide to speak at the last possible moments like he usually does? Just to get in a few cheap shots? Never change, Mav, never change. Hell, you know what else you should never change? You losing to me more times than I can possibly count. It would be my pleasure to kill your dreams faster than you were eliminated from the Hart Title Invitational, and you were thrown out pretty fucking fast there."

He laughs out loud.

"Well, if nothing else is going to happen with all of the other competitors, I'm going to bail out on you all and see you in the ring. Cambot."

BEEP BEEP.

"Turn off."

The scene cuts to black.

Singles Win/Lose/Draw
10-13-1

Tag Win/Lose/Draw
3-6-0

“Knighthood lies above eternity; it does not live off fame, but rather deeds.” - Dejan Stojanovic

[Image: Kb8kiu6.png]
[Image: Mr262Fx.png?1]
[Image: Qmzdsrs.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post