Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-01-2024, 03:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Future of Madness
Sean Falcon Offline
The Made Man

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-21-2015, 03:51 AM

****From the Desk of New Madness General Manager, Sean Falcon****

It pains me to do what I did. Just know that, Kirk MacClay forced my hand. Kirk MacClay is a man that tries to take advantage of the little guy. Kirk MacClay is a man that is in way over his head. I hear Paul Heyman is in the hospital, and that's an unfortunate side effect of Kirk MacClay's inability to lead. A side effect of Kirk MacClay's inability to do the right thing.

Monday Night Madness is now the Sean Falcon Show. Kirk MacClay remains in my possession. Both of those things will remain true until I am awarded with a new contract. A lucrative contract. An iron clad contract. A contract that will allow me to continue my amazingly successful XWF career.

It is truly an unfortunate set of circumstances that have lead to this. One that was completely avoidable, had MacClay ever learned to do the right thing. Whether he likes it or not, Sean Falcon is here to stay. I've made a fortune by taking advantage of particular situations. I know how to get what I want, and I'm completely sure that I will get exactly what I want. Sooner or later, Kirk MacClay will put his John Hancock on a brand new iron clad XWF contract for Sean Falcon. When that day comes, Kirk MacClay will be freed and he will return to power on Madness.

Until then? It's my ship.

To the Madness roster: I think you will find me to be a just and fair leader. I've been where you are. Scratching and clawing and trying to survive in this cruel world of professional wrestling that we live in. I think you will find that I can identify with each and every one of you. Better days are ahead for Madness.

-Sean Falcon, III

Sean Falcon, III: 7-2
2 - XWF FTW UFO E1999 Championships

[Image: vT82FUK.jpg]

The Sean Falcon Car Collection

Edit Hate Post Like Post