Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:20 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Did you watch the promo about Gilmour's legendary feud with a stupid useless spic?
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-20-2015, 07:54 PM

NOCMM: I just finished Gilmour's 'epic' promo. I'm invisible, so you probably couldn't see it but I put air quotes around the word 'epic'. I did this because it wasn't epic. It was shit. This is why Gilmour is a rookie because when you watch his promos you can't focus on what he's saying. All you can focus on is how much of a fat stupid he is. It's really fucking distracting. Peter, you should consider becoming invisible it would make your promos better.

NOCMM closes his eyes and plays part of the promo to test this theory.

Quote:Peter: Are you scared? You should be. You see this fire? This represents all the hatred I have in my body right at this moment. Two weeks ago on Warfare, I was put into a match for the chance to be #1 contender to the IC Title. My opponent was Austin Fernando, a man who I met in round 1 of the Lethal Lottery Tournament. Austin got the win for his team, but he never pinned me. Ain't that right Austin? Like I said he never pinned me and had the chance to go on to Round 2 but he pussied out because he knew if I would've gotten back into the tournament, our paths would've crossed. But thankfully they didn't and I went onto the finals while Austin didn't bother to do shit. I wonder if that's his thing. Pussying out of matches. But I digress.

NOCMM: Actually no. This promo is still shitty. Who is afraid of fire? Little girls, maybe. Gilmour you're trying to fight my client, not seduce him. My client is not the usual target of your sexual advances, so of course he's not afraid of fire you stupid pedophile. So is this supposed to be an erotic promo? Are you trying to scare little girls into your fat ugly arms? That's fucking gross. Is that why you talk about Austin Fernando so much in this promo? Are you trying to scare one of his much younger MEXICAN siblings into getting fucked by you?

NOCMM takes a bite from his turkey burger.

NOCMM: Does fire even scare Mexican girls? It would scare babies. Peter Gilmour is a baby fucker. You heard it here first. Let's hear something relevant though.

Quote:And you can't even speak? Or you do speak but somehow you're calling yourself NOCMM or "No Man Can Manage Me". Well that fits you well because no idiot in their right mind would want to manage a loser like yourself.

NOCMM: God doesn't speak to rookies, especially if they're gay fat fake Christians like you. You'll have to settle for me, NOCMM, or NMCMM as you put it. I wish I was God, but sadly I'm not. If I was God I would've smitten you're worthless ass at birth, but I guess Hero Xtreme 7.9 wants to keep you alive so he gets a chance to bury you in the ring and embarrass you in front of the old skool fans. I'd send your ass to Hell, but obviously God has other plans. Speaking of Hell..

Quote:God: You summoned me Peter?

Peter: Indeed I did my Lord. There is this loser named NOCMM or Hero Extreme 7.9 claiming he is God. He's totally breaking the commandments you instructed to the mighty Moses. What shall I do to him?

God: Clearly this young man does not read the bible because there is only one God and that is me. He has broken one of the commandments and for that he shall be punished. I will take care of that part and I will allow you to destroy him.

Peter: You should give him a small penis but wait he already has one.

NOCMM: The voice you made God have was so fucking gay. Get a better fake God with a better fake God voice. Did you just go to Home Depot and pick up the first you could? My client's cock is none of your business. If you're so interested in its length you should watch the promo called "How To Make A Like Sebastian Duke Smile" you'll get a big smile from that too you fake Christian .

NOCMM remembers what the Home Depot God said about the Bible.

NOCMM: The Bible is written by man you stupid fuck. It's what fake Christians think the word of God is. Real Christians watch the promos God and I make and that's what they consider biblical text. Jesus 2 isn't even part of the fake Bible. It's like you've never been to a real church before. God wouldn't talk to you because you're a green as shit rookie, so that's obviously a fake. If you think that was really God you'd have to be . enough to say this...

NOCMM shoots a bear as he plays the footage.

Quote:Peter: Oh man, I needed that laugh. Hero, are you serious bro? Saying I am not or will never be a main eventer? Another rookie mistake. You see, I started off just like you, a curtain jerker. Maybe get to the middle of the show. But through hard work, perseverance and passion, I got up to the upper card right near the main event and through all my years wrestling, I have ALWAYS been in the main event

NOCMM: You started as a curtain jerker but you've always been in the main event. Interesting, I didn't think that was possible. OH WAIT IT ISN'T. Pick a backstory you stupid fuck. Anyway, God has main evented every PPV and Warfare since he returned to the XWF. You see, the main event isn't the last match on a card. The main event is the last match on the card with old skool fans in attendance. It's basic wrestling nomenclature you green fat ass . If the old skool fans are finding their cars in the parking lot while your shit match is happening then it's not the main event.

NOCMM drinks some tea.

NOCMM: Hero Xtreme 7.9 didn't say that by the way you fucking . I said that. Hero Xtreme 7.9 doesn't talk about be cause he doesn't even know who the fuck you are. You're just a green shitty rookie, so God has no reason to think about a like you. If you want my client to talk about you you can pay 10,000 xbux and make yourself a main eventer. Until you pay, God let's you win, or you luck your way into a singles title that isn't the Hart or Federweight title, then you claiming to be a main eventer is the real joke. It's hilarious how fucking stupid you are you fucking gay . Let's hear you quote Home Depot God now.

Quote:You're asking me, ME the Xtreme Icon Peter F'n Gilmour to accept you, YOU as God. Really? REALLY?! Me worship you as God? I guess you forget that commandment which states that "Thou shall not worship other God's before me." I worship Satan but he is not a God. He is an entity. I will NEVER worship a loser like you. But you can worship this.

NOCMM: Have fun in Hell . Now that you've damned yourself feel free to suck all the cock you can. You're going to Hell anyway right. God made you a so he could laugh at you so go be funny. No need to hold back because you'll never go to Heaven. For your information, God would never worship a middle finger. That's a false idol.

NOCMM drinks more tea.

NOCMM: Peter you've been a rookie for ten years. Maybe it's time for you to hang up the boots and let the younger rookies have a chance. Nobody likes a washed up rookie piece of shit, especially the old skool fans. This match could make you Gilmour, but I don't God will let that happen. One thing is for certain.. GOD WILL TAKE YOU TO THE

HERO XTREME

SEVEN

POINT

NINE

NOCMM pours the rest of his tea on the bear corpse as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post