Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 06:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Stage 1 - Part 1
Buster Mac Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Kids, women, some teens

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by adult males)

04-19-2015, 10:09 PM

The last time you guys heard from me, was when I discovered that I was being pulled back undercover into a gang that I had once infiltrated when I was much younger. Hi you may know me as Buster Mac, but my real name is Buster Matthews, I was an undercover agent working for the C.I.A., but now I'm a wrestler. So let's continue with the story.

I recovered from my so called attack to make my way to Canada

MONDAY MARCH 16TH 2015
SCOTIABANK, SADDLEDOME
CALGARY, ALBERTA, CANADA

As I wasn't part of the XWF yet, I did not get free entry into Monday Night Madness - The Stampede. So I brought a ticket, and made my way into the Scotiabank Saddledome. I found my seat and waited.

I watched the first few minutes of the start of the The Stampede, and saw where Morbid Angel, went toe to toe with Gillberg and TJ Wilson. Then an official came and got me, and asked me to follow him. So I got up, and followed him out of the main stadium. I followed him to a room, where I was told to wait.

Finally after what seemed like an hour, the door opened, and in came a guy wearing a hooded sweat shirt, and sat down right in front of me.

"Are you Buster Matthews?"

"That's right, I am." I replied knowing that this guy was here for me.

The guy looked at the door, then pulled a small brown box from underneath his shirt, and passed it over to me. He looked back at the door, then looked back at me.

"Your instructions are to take this box back to the states, do not give it to anyone, and it will be picked up before your first match. They will know if you give it to someone. Do you understand."

"Yes."

"Wait 5 minutes after I've gone, then you can leave here, enjoy the rest of the show, and good luck."

The guy got up, and quickly rushed from the room. I looked at the box. I waited the whole 5 minutes, and was about to get up when I heard a match stick light up. I smiled, my mysterious handler Vernon Coles, had been in this room all the time.

"So I'm guessing you had swept this room for bugs and that's why you're in here now?"

Vernon walked out from the shadows of the room, and walked up to the table.

"There were no bugs, but this place will be watched, and so will you be once you leave here."

He inhaled his cigarette before exhaling it, and took something out from his pocket. It was like a little scanner. He placed it above the box, and tapped his ear piece.

"The scanning has started, you should be picking something up your end."

I waited, while Vernon received whatever information he was getting.

"Interesting, are you sure?.... Well then take a couple of snap shots and see where they lead.... That's what my suggestion is.... He can proceed? Good... Get back to me."

Vernon placed the scanner back in his pocket, took another drag on his cigarette, before exhaling, before giving me a nod.

"It seems to be a pocket diary of some sort. So do what you were suppose to do."

"Okay."

Vernon took one last drag, inhaled, and then exhaled, before grabbing a small plastic bag from his from his jacket pocket, he then stubbed the cigarette out. He placed it all in the plastic bag, and placed the plastic bag back in his coat. He walked back to where the shadows were and disappeared in them. I waited another minute before leaving the room, with the box in my pocket, I watched the remainder of the show, before heading back to the states.

In 48 hours time I get to compete in my second match here in the XWF, and it's a tag team match. It will be my first time competing on Wednesday Night Warfare, after I lost my debut match a few weeks ago on Monday Night Madness.

I'm new around here, and with 48 hours to go, I thought my tag team partner, Outsider Joel, would have at least had a promo out by now, so that I could add to it, and I thought so too would our opponents, Dick Powers, and Henry Hemmington. At least Henry has an excuse, he's been busy trying to get somewhere on Monday Night Madness. So I'll give him a pass for now.

I work best when I have people who I can attack. Who I can put in their place, who I can shoot down for when they are wrong, so how can I do that if no one's doing in promos. Well at least I've put the effort in to begin with. Hopefully this will be fun.

[Image: Mark-Wahlberg-007.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post