Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 09:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Tea for Two
Karl_Cross Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-15-2015, 01:28 PM

Roll up, roll up! Welcome to the Carnivale!

In the tank to your left we have the remains of a real life flying knight. His sword of pride ripped from his tight hand and used as the very weapon that impaled him causing death.

On the right you'll find the head of the now extinct Dylan George. This skull is the only thing that remained after Karl Cross ripped him to pieces with his deadly gilded quips.

Oh, and straight ahead folks and you'll come face to face with epido... epipha... child molester known as Priest! He had a fancier work he used to describe himself but he basically just tells stories of how he touches little kiddies that add no value to the XWF at all!

Sadly ladies and gentleman, this Freak Show has still to capture its most grotesque feature. In one week's time, the display through the velvet curtain will feature the dissected corpse of Muddy Waters.

Muddy Waters.

Some backwater brain-dead yokel who learned wrestling by rough housing out back with his sister. Not the pretty sibling, no. The manly one who used to sneak in to the barn with Muddy late at night to show him the tricks their father taught them. Muddy, I'm not exactly clued up on exactly why your species ends up lesser than the average human being. I'm pretty sure it has something to do with the paint thinner your women chug down while pregnant, yes? Either that or the fact that the majority of you are the product of your mother sneaking in to the barn to show your uncle the tricks their father taught them.

Whoa! Calm down there Muddy, I can feel your objections from here. For anybody watching, Muddy would like me to clarify that the uneducated human sub-genre of 'drooling inbred' is caused by both of these things.

Aaaaaah! Nearly! I could just see you in my head jumping for that phone to wrangle together your camera crew. It amuses me that you actually thought I was that predictable.

What really tickles me is that you completely underestimate just how smart Karl Cross is, like many other have before you. You come stomping in to the Wild West with your pig fingering fingers wrapped around your verbal gun but I see right through it. Those guns you're ready to offload are just water pistols filled with lies. Fake, like the rest of the little act you're putting on.

You thought you were disarming Karl Cross by calling him on all the things he was going to tear you down about before he actually did it. Like a Eminem in 8 Mile, a movie just as shit as Shutter Island, your defence was to pre-guess my offence. Your goal was to render me pointless however please try to remember that I operate on a different intellectual level from you mere plebs. I can see right through the pretence and the falsehoods and cast my eye on the real you.

A man pretending to be someone else.

I have to admit Muddy, you've been doing a pretty good job in your first few days here in the XWF. I actually have a great deal of sympathy for you having now had your cover blown so early on. Most of these idiots around here wouldn't have noticed it so quickly and would have went right down the road you predicted.

What's the big dirty secret I hear you ask? Well, you're no country bumpkin at all are you?

True inbred yokels don't know words like "adversity" you fucking idiot. They also don't tend to know who Tony Blair is. To be as socially and mentally backwards are you are trying to paint yourself suggests you'd have to have been living in a cave somewhere as your uncle's plaything all your life. You just haven't though Mr Waters, have you?

What you really are is a man pretending to be something else. Like a clown in a suit or a man in a mask. You might as well pull a cloth sack over your head and start pretending your some sort of supernatural being as that would be just as believable as this little charade you have going on.

You're just a broken soul Mr Waters, a man still trying to find his purpose in life but one who need only stop and embrace what he is. Boring. There's nothing wrong with that. You don't need to slap on more interesting make up like a cheap tart just to try and impress people. Cast of this false illusion you're portraying to people and show me who you really are. This whole over the top persona reeks of someone who is consistently attempting to hide behind a false identity.

Just for fun though, and because you provided a startling display of bigoted xenophobia, I'll play along and pretend that you really are who you claim to be.

Oh Karl,compose yourself. You're opponent is Stone Cold Steve Austin with none of the appeal.

What you idiot Americans seem to forget is that your mighty states of 'murica wouldn't exist without the great pioneers from across the ocean. The existence of your whole way of life only came to be because my people dared to venture out to tame the world. So while you're wedging your coffee slurping, twinky eating, gun toting, woman beating, eagle loving, war waging, Alamo losing, cholesterol raising ass in to whatever plus size pair of jeans you found on the discount rail of Walmart just remember that. You yanks are the offspring of the modern world, you didn't create it. Every single thing your country has ever done is because we gave you too much free roam and you turned your back on us.

The United States of Ungratefulness.

I can't deny that I'm interested in what you'll have to say this week especially since my opponent last week was too damn afraid to challenge me properly. I have a feeling that you'll be much more different. You have this air of confidence about you, a swagger which suggests you're unlikely to be intimidated. Well I say that's just fantastic! I'm fed up with being matched against introverts and mutes. Don't get me wrong , I doubt you have the intellect to keep me engaged but you'll certainly have my lukewarm interest.

In the 'British Bulldog' cafe, just down the road from Buckingham Palace, Karl Cross sat sipping his cup of tea over a Full English Breakfast. Flipping through the sports pages he noted the results of the weekend football and chuckled at the current plight of Manchester City. Outside the window, a young girl passed wrapped up tightly in a thick scarf and hat - perfect attire for a mild British Spring. On the table, Karl's mobile sprang to life as it began to play the angelic rise and falls of the song his heart knew as God Save The Queen. Karl listened to heavenly tones for a few minutes, feeling the pride swell in his chest, before he lifted it to his ear.

Hello?

Hi Karl, sorry it's so late?

Karl looked at the gloomy but well lit rain crowds high above him in the London sky. The voice on the other side of the phone is none other than Kirk McAulay.

It's the middle of the day here, Kirk.

Of course it is! You're over the pond this week.

What can I do for you Kirk?

Well, I was just wondering if perhaps you wanted me to help you film a promo about how you really ended up back in the XWF?

Karl twisted his lip and his brow furrowed deeply down over his eyes.

Aren't those promos sort of a thing of the past?

Yeah, I guess but it could give you some material to work with.

Yeah... but wouldn't the promo be really cliched and tremendously boring? Kind of like all those promos you see where 'wrestler A' meets 'promo guest B' after a match?

Suppose you're right, Karl.

Of course I am. Does anybody really care what someone's backstory is? Seems pretty ego-centric.

I thought that would be right up your street!

Admittedly, inflating my own sense of self worth does strike me as something I would be interested but I'm not. Might be because the idea of such a cookie cutter promo is just so incredibly dull.

Fair point, Karl. I'll see you when you get back.

The line went dead as Karl returned to his breakfast. After chomping down his remaining fried egg, some black pudding, two link sausages and a piece of warm buttered toast, Karl slurped the last of his beverage and made his way to the door. He considered tipping the waitress but remembered that here in England, they don't give people extra money for doing jobs they're paid for in the first place.

Stepping out on to the street, Karl began to make his way up the street through an obstacle course of signs asking him to step inside and try jellied eels and pork pies. As he passed a red phone box, the door swung open and caught him hard in the shoulder. A large portly man in a wide brimmed cowboy slinked out from inside and met Karl's annoyed snarl. The man was abnormally obese, with rolls of fat protruding out from underneath his shirt.

Watch where you're going.

For the second time in as many seconds, Karl was stunned. He was unaccustomed to such needless rudeness in his mother country however the southern drawl of the whalepig betrayed him as an American.

Karl chose to simply smile and walk on. Being British afforded him manners.

Besides, he spent most of days arguing with moronic Yanks and knew how tiring it could be trying to get them to simply understand a basic point. Further down the tarmac, Karl took a sharp right past a rank of black cabs and continued on until he could see his destination. As he approached, he waved at the guard on duty who registers no acknowledgement on the staunch face hidden underneath his bearskin.

Karl stopped dead in his tracks and marvelled at Buckingham Palace in all it's splendour. He'd stand there for a few minutes just taking in the sight before hurrying himself along. There weren't many things that could encourage Karl to make unnecessary haste but he didn't like to keep her majesty waiting. A quick glance at the watch told him it was quarter to midday. He smiled, knowing that the tea would already be brewing.

Yes, Karl Cross is that important.

[Image: fUGWRkz.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post