Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-19-2024, 08:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TEAM FLYING FUCK
Maverick Offline
With Fire in My Soul, I Return.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-14-2015, 11:26 PM

"Come now, you two expect to be getting your shot from beating two people who just showed a lack of interest for this match all throughout the week? That is just smelling like a Justin Sane right there. And, FACE, before you talk about your upcoming match with Thunderdolt, note that he's like one of those mongoloids that we hate mentioning. You think a win over him would be worth bragging about? No, neither of you two, fresh rookies who just came here a few weeks ago, are going to be getting a crack against me and Scully for the Tag Titles anytime soon. Get a victory against someone worth bragging about, and then you two will get your shot."

1x Hart Champion
1x Tag Team Champion
1x Xtreme Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-15-2015, 12:06 AM

Ok Maverick, Your tag partner is . In fact you are so your team name should be, The Ones. Pretty soon, Tri Force Extreme will be knocking on your front door demanding a title shot. And whether you like it or not, we are all talented enough to take the title away from you and Scully. Oh and Flynn, dont listen to Maverick, It will be a significant win if you beat me. Also Flynn, I'm interested in you. How would you like to join Tri Force Extreme? We are an all rookie faction that doesnt take shit from bad guys. We help guys like you Flynn and we do not give up. We dont back down from anything and we are currently at war with Pest's little army. I am the team's co leader and main recruiter. I dont just recruit rookies or wannabies, I recruit talented young individuals, like yourself Flynn. So I'll ask again, Would you like to join Tri Force Extreme? We will be happy to have you on the team and you will get the respect you rightfully deserve. Just consider it Flynn.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-15-2015, 12:49 AM

"What qualifications do you have to be recruiter if you can't win a single match. Poor Tri Force Xtreme - You guys don't even stand a bloody chance."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-15-2015, 01:07 AM

I'm.still new here Mastermind, I'm still learning. Ask Tri Force Extreme if they want me in their team and I'll bet you they say yes. Tri Force Extreme stand more of a chance then the Ones. Oh and check my record, I have won one match. Oh and if your critizing me for only winning one match then whats your excuse for your 36 losses, huh? You have lost 12 more matches then you have won. I have only lost 2 more.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson Offline
The new FACE of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-15-2015, 01:52 AM

Well Mr. Maverick this is extremely disheartening. Bro I thought you were different from all the rest? I thought you were a cut above guys like Justin Sane when really you are just like him. Get some XWF gold around your waist and suddenly your word means nothing. What gives bro? You said I had to win one match. Specifically you said the following...

(04-08-2015, 04:04 PM)Maverick Said:

"All you have to do, Mister Andrew Cole- Ericson, is just win a match. Just one match. I won't even specify who that match has to be against, except it has to be against a person who is actually going to try."

Bro I can't control whether someone tries or not. Just like you couldn't control the fact that Justin Sane didn't try last week thus allowing you and your bro Scully to win the tag team titles in the first place. I don't recall you crying foul then. Or is this just you being like Justin Sane again? Come on bro, you're better than that. Better than him. You've beaten legends like John Samuels and Gator. Don't do this bro. Don't become like them. You are on a path to XWF Superstardom. Don't ruin it by backing out of a deal at the last minute. You told me to win one match against someone who will try. I am about to win my first match and next Monday I will win my second. And I know that my boy Thunderbolt X will try. He's all about giving his A game bro.

Tell you what man, how about you come over here and we talk about it FACE to face? Would that be cool bro?

Also and on a more personal note, could you please stop calling us Team Flying fCENSORED and I promise not to call you Iceman? Or Title sCENSOREDter? Curse words really bother me.

[Image: tD0Glzi.png?1]

The new FACE of the XWF

W-L-D
5-0

One Half of the XWF Tag Team Champions (4/22/15 - Present)
Hate Post Like Post
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson Offline
The new FACE of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-15-2015, 02:22 AM

Hey Thunderbolt bro I appreciate your offer to join Team Tri Force Xtreme but I am going to have to politely decline. I am currently a member of Brick Squad and I feel like it wouldn't be right to split my loyalties like that bro. I really appreciate your offer though. Good luck next week man. I know you'll give it everything you've got just like I will.

[Image: tD0Glzi.png?1]

The new FACE of the XWF

W-L-D
5-0

One Half of the XWF Tag Team Champions (4/22/15 - Present)
Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-15-2015, 03:03 AM

No worries Flynn, just remember that the offer is on the table whenever you change your mind. Oh and if the Brick Squad doesnt try to screw with us then we have your back bro. Dont you worry Flynn, I will bring my A game.

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-15-2015, 03:28 AM

(04-15-2015, 01:07 AM)Thunderbolt X Said: I'm.still new here Mastermind, I'm still learning. Ask Tri Force Extreme if they want me in their team and I'll bet you they say yes. Tri Force Extreme stand more of a chance then the Ones. Oh and check my record, I have won one match. Oh and if your critizing me for only winning one match then whats your excuse for your 36 losses, huh? You have lost 12 more matches then you have won. I have only lost 2 more.

"You certainly are a great mathematician there Thunderbolt I'll give you that. Yes I lost 12 more matches than I have won, like everyone keeps going on about, but at least I put myself out there, and get the matches I want. Are you going to say you'll be here in say a month, two months, three months, if you keep on losing.

"I've sent people like Ashe Dawson, and Joey Hawkins in to semi retirement because they couldn't compete with me on my level. Who are they you may ask? Well people may say that about you in 6 months time should you come and go.

"At least I get made fun at, and I'm still here. Trying."

Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)

150TH MATCH vs HGH

UPDATED

Hate Post Like Post
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

04-15-2015, 03:31 AM

"Hey Mr FACE, I'll give you a heads up about Maverick. If you want a shot at his title, just call him a pig. He knows what I'm talking about. He hates that. So just say Here Piggy Piggy Piggy. Give me a Title Shot. And he may just grant you it."

150TH MATCH vs HGH

UPDATED

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-15-2015, 03:37 AM

I.dont care about who you semi retired because 6 months down the track I will be better then I am already. Also you dont have Pest watching you like a hawk 24/7.

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-15-2015, 03:43 AM

(04-14-2015, 11:26 PM)Maverick Said: "Come now, you two expect to be getting your shot from beating two people who just showed a lack of interest for this match all throughout the week? That is just smelling like a Justin Sane right there. And, FACE, before you talk about your upcoming match with Thunderdolt, note that he's like one of those mongoloids that we hate mentioning. You think a win over him would be worth bragging about? No, neither of you two, fresh rookies who just came here a few weeks ago, are going to be getting a crack against me and Scully for the Tag Titles anytime soon. Get a victory against someone worth bragging about, and then you two will get your shot."
"Damn man, those is some bitch moves. Let's not pretend like I don't know what you're doing, alright? You're salty because you tricked your own self out of the Xtreme title being on the line in this match. So, I'll make you a deal. My dance card after my thing with Peter Gilmour is wide open, why don't you come take your own crack at my belt? All you gotta do is not puss out next week. Seems pretty cut and dry to me."

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brucette Blingsteen's post:
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson (04-15-2015)
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-15-2015, 04:25 AM

"Woah.... You do realise that the tag-team Championships are held by two people? Blingsteen, Mav gets a shot at your Xtreme Championship if we defend our titles against your girls?
Wow.. That's fair to me, is it? Or isn't it? I dunno. God damnit!
Praise the Lord, Amen.

Now Flynn, you're right, it's not your fault that those so called opponents couldn't be arsed to cut a promo. Me and Mav, just want to see what you're all about. We'll defend our titles against you guys, we just want to see you beat decent opponents, first. Only Trio Storm Force 10, would struggle against Luna and Sinbin.
Why don't you face the Lost Girls? Admittedly, they ain't all that but they'll put more of a fight than those two ass wipes did!

Oh and Thunderbolt X you're about as talented as a wet, paper towel!"
Hate Post Like Post
Gator Offline
The Walking Disaster

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-15-2015, 04:41 AM

"Sane never cut a promo, so in your own words you don't deserve those belts. Also, I seem to remember the two of you saying you won't be like the former Tag champs and actually defend the belts. Way to go back on your word, look dumber than you actually are and be an all around disappoint."

"And yes, I know I lost to you two too. No need to remind me."

[Image: 4H375RW.png?6]
Check out Backstage Page for full list of XWF achievements.
Hate Post Like Post
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-15-2015, 04:55 AM

(04-15-2015, 04:25 AM)Scully Said: "Woah.... You do realise that the tag-team Championships are held by two people? Blingsteen, Mav gets a shot at your Xtreme Championship if we defend our titles against your girls?
Wow.. That's fair to me, is it? Or isn't it? I dunno. God damnit!
Praise the Lord, Amen.

Now Flynn, you're right, it's not your fault that those so called opponents couldn't be arsed to cut a promo. Me and Mav, just want to see what you're all about. We'll defend our titles against you guys, we just want to see you beat decent opponents, first. Only Trio Storm Force 10, would struggle against Luna and Sinbin.
Why don't you face the Lost Girls? Admittedly, they ain't all that but they'll put more of a fight than those two ass wipes did!

Oh and Thunderbolt X you're about as talented as a wet, paper towel!"

"You both want Xtreme title shots in exchange for giving my boys here a shot at your tag titles? Fine, you can have one too. I have no problem with that."

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Scully Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

04-15-2015, 07:27 AM

"Gator.... We deserve these belts. I will tell you why.

Firstly, we won a number one contender match to earn a shot. Our opponents, 'The Lost Girls', actually tried unlike Luna and Sinbin.

Secondly, as you so kindly pointed out, we kicked your ass. You do remember telling everyone you could beat us both by yourself, right? Especially, considering Sane was too busy jacking off! Do you remember?!
Well, fack Sane and fack you. Go and enjoy your holiday at Butlins, stop interfering butt slut!"
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-15-2015, 08:07 AM

"Hi, just popping in to remind Thunderbolt that Mastermind lost the right to refer to himself as a man. And wonder if anyone is shocked Sane did fuck all for the match with Scully and Maverick? That's kind of his M.O. I think in fairness to Gator, when he comes back from wherever he's at, he should be allowed to choose a partner who'll show up, and get a shot at the tags. Gator, sound fair to you?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-15-2015, 03:40 PM

Frodo does that mean we cant refer to Mastermind as Mastermind cause he is now a woman.

Be my friend
Hate Post Like Post