Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 08:04 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bad, Bad Medicine . . .
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-14-2015, 07:44 PM

The Doctor walks out from behind the curtain and out onto the stage. He walks across it and his shoes clap against the stage, but the noise is drowned out from the applause from the audience who fill the seats in the small amphitheater. He walks until he standing face to a very large grand piano. He shuffles himself around the bench, throws his coattails behind himself and sits down. The Doctor then plays "Bad Medicine" by Bon Jovi, while jumping, stomping, fisting, pounding, and grinding on every key necessary.

Hello, my friends.

Hello, Mister Lane.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Doctor Louis D'Ville's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-16-2015), Vincent Lane (04-14-2015)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-14-2015, 08:02 PM

Doc, I don't have time for your mind games right now, dude. I lost a gallon of blood and I have barbed wire in my skin. I almost had to kill a man to keep my title, man.

What makes you think I won't go farther against you? I'm the king of the cage, dude... and I'm the XWF's Iron Man.

You'd better be ready.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Vincent Lane's post:
Doctor Louis D'Ville (04-14-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-16-2015)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-14-2015, 08:04 PM

"We actually had a dude dressed as Iron Man who just went around fucking people up. I wonder if he'll come back. Also, I want ice cream. Who's buying?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Doctor Louis D'Ville Away
Hello, my friends
The 24/7 Shot!

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-14-2015, 08:21 PM

(04-14-2015, 08:04 PM)Frodo mother fucking Smackins Said: "We actually had a dude dressed as Iron Man who just went around fucking people up. I wonder if he'll come back. Also, I want ice cream. Who's buying?"

Here's one hundred xbux, Mister Violator. Now, don't be a pest.

[Image: Kd641BT.png]
Hate Post Like Post