Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 01:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 X-treme Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obey Your Thirst
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-13-2015, 04:56 PM Heart  Obey Your Thirst -->

After his usual post-match tryst with the allotted three groupies a day that Loverboy's relationship contract frees him up for, he heads into the hallway outside of his dressing room and sees the X-Treme Champion Bruce Blingsteen banging on a vending machine, obviously pissed that his Diet Sprite is stuck in the glass.

Trouble, dude?

Loverboy quickly wanders over, then smacks the side of the vending machine with the palm of his hand.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

The Diet Sprite drops down and Bruce sticks a fist out for a pound.

Well, actually, I had kind of a different idea, dude...

Loverboy grabs the top of the vending machine and slams it down on top of Blingsteen! He's pinned underneath as Loverboy perches on top with his legs crossed, making sure he didn't get anything under his fingernails.

The digital display of the machine reads:

Edit
Brucette Blingsteen Offline
Don't do drugs...without me.

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-13-2015, 06:56 PM

"Someone help! Joan Jett is trying to steal my soda!"

And with a woosh, none other than LeBron James himself swoops in for the save! He lifts the vending machine up with one arm and Bruce kicks out! As LeBron gives Vinnie a drawn out lecture on the dangers of doing drugs, Bruce walks off with his arms full of Diet Sprite cans that poured out of the flipped machine.

Current Universal Champion
(1x) X-Treme Champion
[-] The following 2 users Like Brucette Blingsteen's post:
Maverick (04-14-2015), Vincent Lane (04-13-2015)