Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 10:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
PlaceMarker Low Blow
Karl_Cross Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-12-2015, 10:09 PM

So the FlyingMonkey decided to introduce himself then? Pretty classy of him tableware it to the last second.

You've had all week, where the hell have you been?

I thought you're whole thing was honour? I don't think it's very honourable to swing a punch after the bell has already rung. I've already got this match won because quite frankly you've been too damn lazy to properly.prepare but yet you still try to get that sneaky shot in. It's a pretty pathetic tactic from someone who believes themselves to be above weapons.

As for the Xtreme Championship being regarded as a holy grail, did you even watch my promo? You either didn't or you're just a complete moron for I pointed out quite clearly that I didn't want to give the belt any undeserved level of respect. It's a guaran-damn-tee that I'll take that championship from Bruce, or whatever unfortunate sod happens to hold it at the time, but it only serves as a means to an end. Karl Cross is bigger than a second tier belt.

You seem to be a bit confused as to how this whole thing works so let me enlighten you a little. Throughout the build up to the match, opponents are normally expected to address each other here in XWF. Each time someone speaks out it allows the other to respond to their comment. Don't dare question the content of anything I've done this week when you've been too inept to provide any sort of challenge. Why exactly should I waste my time stunning everyone to silence when my razor sharp tongue when doing nothing appears to be the tactic of my opponent?

Who am I? I'm the man that shall be using your crippled torso as a door mat this week. I'm not surprised you don't know that already since you've been ducking me all week.

Who asked you to go through the history books exactly? Is this the same stupid scenario I keep finding myself in where I don't glorify my past but all of you guys keepbdoing so. I think I've had to say this in just about every damn promo so far but here goes again. Worry about now, not what I did two years ago. know it must have been hard for you all when the Karl Cross fan club stopped sending you all newsletters back in 2012 but you really need to let go of the bitterness.

This wrinkly old 28 year old sure has.

You all want to see Karl Cross at his best then give himself something he can work with. This week I've had two opponents and only one-hand managed to wedge their fat ass off of the couch on one single occasion.

The sheer lack of interest shown by opponent A and opponent B is why this is already in the bag. Perhaps next week I'll be given an opportunity to actually earn my victory.
I'd say good luck AerialKnight but in truth I have a real fetishism for hurting hypocritical, dishonourable morons so I wouldn't meant it.

I am Karl Cross. I am better than you.

[Image: fUGWRkz.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post