Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-30-2024, 10:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
The Getaway
Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson Offline
The new FACE of the XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-19-2015, 03:31 AM

Carson hit the gas pedal with such force I thought he was going to drive the pedal through the floor of the vehicle. We hopped curb and drove right through the middle of what looked like recess. Carson didn't even bother honking the horn. Those poor kids must have been scared to death.

"Bro what you mean Bruce is gone? Gone where?"

"Look we don't have time for that man we gotta get you out of town. The cops are going to be looking for you."

"Bro I think you might be overreacting a little bit."

"Overreacting? Have you seen the news lately? Cops be taking guys out left and right."

"It's all good man. Trust me, everything's A-OK. Just get me back to my place man. We'll smoke up. Maybe Bruce will show up."

"Alright where we heading?"

I give Carson the directions to my place, which is only a few blocks away so this should be a relatively quick trip and yet somehow I feel like something is bound to go wrong.

"So what are you doing in my hood anyway?"

"Driving home, bro. Woke up at this chick's house. Think she threw a party or some shit I dunno. Everyone was naked so it might've been an orgy. Found my clothes and shit and got the fuck outta there."

"That sounds dope bro. Hey did you see me and Bruce's match the other day. Was nice to get a win in my debut. Luna and Nova tried hard. Bless their hearts. They put up a good fight."

"Yeah I caught that man, well at least part of it. Turns out I didn't pay my cable bill and they shut it off mid match. Good work though man. Saw you gave one of them bitches your number, they call?"

"Not yet bro but I'm hopeful. If not oh well. Plenty of other fish in the sea. Yo not trying to be rude bro but you need some scratch to get your cable turned on? I'm all about sharing. Sharing is caring you know."

"Nah man don't worry about it. Kylie ripped my ass for it, turns out I had forgotten to put the check in the mail. Sure as shit, I found it on my bong table where I left it. You met Kylie, right?"

"Nah bro I haven't. She sounds real nice though. Helping you keep stuff straight and what not. That's important. I'm moving in with Dick, you know how he likes big parties and all, we should throw one, invite Kylie so she can meet the rest of the gang.

"I think he's got room for all of us actually. You should totally put up a flag there bro. It would be awesome. The whole gang partying it up under one roof."

"Bro that's a fucking great idea. I know a guy who makes T-Shirts, nothing fancy but they do the trick, but he could probably make a flag with that logo we got. Hang 'em up at his place and all over LA. The city loves us, man. Last week I went to buy some Fritos and like three dudes recognized me in the line. Sure they were fat and kinda nerdy but still."

"No way, is it Joe? I got a buddy named Joe makes shirt out of the back of his taco truck in downtown L.A. Known him for years man. His fish taco's are the truth. But yeah we definitely need to get a squad flag. Hang that baby everywhere. Which reminds me, this guy that's been trying to get to do some modeling or something said that now that I'm a pro wrestler he could get me up on some billboard. I don't know how I feel about that but we should totally get a Brick Squad billboard going on."

"Hell yeah man! Billboards, flags, posters, fucking action figures and shit. We gotta get our hands all up in everything."

"Brick Squad taking over the world bro."

"Like we got this, bro. Just look at the card and who we're facing, they're even billed as Team . Far as I'm concerned the only thing we gotta look out for is their strength. They can probably throw shotputs like six hunnid feet."

"Bro I knew this kid in high school, name was Billy. Real nice kid actually. But he got picked on a ton cause he was you know, slow."

" . You can say it's ok man. I promise I won't tell the guys."

"It's cool bro. I'll just stick with slow. Anyway, Bill was a nice guy, picked on nonstop until one day he just snapped. He picked up this guy that probably outweighed him by a good 50-60 pounds and he tossed him out a window. Out a window bro."

"Oh shit did he die?"

"Na bro. We were on the first floor. But moral of the story is, that strength you are talking about. It's the real deal. Definitely something to be worried about but for the most part I agree with you. Especially after that Maverick guy tried to back out last minute. I don't really get that bro. I mean here we are, a couple of new guys challenging two guys who have done a lot for the Mentally Challenged Community and they want to try and back out on us? Not cool bro. Even their manager or their boss or whatever he is called them out for it. He actually wants them to lose. Can you believe that?"

"Yeah I heard that, hard to believe though. Some team that whole group is when members are openly hoping their teammates lose and shit. Totally not cool, bro. Not cool at all."

"Right bro. I can't see any of our boys doing us like that. Maybe that Pest guy is just using reverse psychology or something to try and motivate them. Though I'm not sure how that really works on people that are...slow."

"Yeah I'm pretty sure part of being slow means you don't understand social cues and shit like that. Like Autists and Aspies can't so full on Tards shouldn't."

"Bro do you feel at all bad that what we are about to do might be considered a hate crime by some?"

"A little but it ain't like we went out of our way to target them for being slow. They're slow and they just so happen to have what we want so, their legal guardians should know what they're getting those two into."

"That's true bro. I just feel bad man. It's nothing personal. I hope they know that. We're just trying to do our thing you know? Those tag titles sure would look good in the Brick Squad trophy case along Bruce's Xtreme title. Speaking of, we should get Brick Squad chains you know like all those rappers have. I think it would totally fit our image."

"Totally bro. And we should also get grills up in this bitch spelling Brick Squad tooth by tooth. Hell not even real ones, just like aluminum foil and Sharpie."

"I'm not sure that's really a good idea, chemicals and all. Hey bro just curious but where are we going? We've been riding around for like 20 minutes and my house was two blocks from the school. We should have been there like 15 minutes ago."

"Bro I have no idea where your house is. I've just been driving in circles. Actually more like squares I guess but same principle."

"Weren't you listening when I gave you directions? It was like two turns max."

"Bro, I'm fucking baked right now. Come to think of it, we're lucky that I didn't crash this thing."

"Dude why is the car sputtering? How much gas is in this thing? And where did you even get a big van with a giant octopus on it anyway?"

"Don't even worry about it. That chick whose place I woke up at? This is her ride. She's got some Satan Pagan Hentai worship thing going on. Also, like no gas. At all."

"No gas? That could be a problem. Oh wait, there's my place right up ahead." I say to Carson as I point towards the big house up on the left. "We might be able to coast into the driveway if we're lucky.

"On it bro."

Carson keeps smashing the gas pedal even though we are out of gas. The car's speed start decreasing as we get closer to the house.

"Almost there bro."

"Just a little bit further."

The car finally comes to a slow stop in the middle of the entrance to the driveway. The front half of the van is in the driveway the back half is sticking out into the road. Essentially turning the 2 lane street into one lane. Horns are honking. Drivers are yelling and I don't even know what to say or do.

"PEOPLE CHILL! Yo man we better just run up in your house before they come after us."

"Yeah probably not a bad idea bro but first help me push this thing all the way in the driveway. I ain't trying to piss of the neighbors."

"Thought you said you were moving out anyway?"

"I did bro but still."

"Aight fine."

Carson puts the van in neutral and then the two of us get behind the van and push with everything we have. At first the van doesn't budge but after I summon everything I have which admittedly isn't that much we manage to get the van moving just enough that we can let it's own forward momentum do the rest. The van eventually comes to a stop a few feet from the house. Carson climbed back in the van put it in park and then shut the door behind him. Carson turns around and stops dead in his tracks when he sees my parents house for the first time.

"Damn homie you never told me you were part of the 1%."

"Yeah bro, it's not really something I brag about. It's whatever bro."

"I bet you guys got an indoor swimming pool and everything."

"Nah bro but we do have a theater."

"No shit. You guys got Frozen?"

"Frozen? The Disney movie?"

"Yeah man. That movie is the truth."

"Really bro? Is that the weed talking?"

"No way man. That movie gets me. I can't explain it."

"Really? I figured you'd be more of a Scarface kinda fella."

"Tony Montana is cool and all but he ain't got nothin on Elsa."

"Bro I honestly don't even know what to say right now."

"How about, Carson do you want to come inside and watch Frozen in our private theater? Why yes Flynn, I would."

Carson pats Flynn on the back and then proceeds to walk up to and then inside the house leaving a somewhat stunned Flynn standing in the driveway.

[Image: tD0Glzi.png?1]

The new FACE of the XWF

W-L-D
5-0

One Half of the XWF Tag Team Champions (4/22/15 - Present)
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson's post:
Dick Powers (04-19-2015)