Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:28 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
You Just Got Owned Dick Powers
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-12-2015, 03:52 AM

A camera turns on and Thunderbolt X can be seen

Thunderbolt X- "Touching speech Dick Powers, touching speech" "You have also lost any respect I had for you and now I will make you earn it back" "Your right about a couple of things though" "I do have 2 losses to my name and I admit that" "I also admit, I have only won one match here in XWF" "But how am I an advertising fraud?" "Im here to entertain the fans and thats all Mr Powers" "You basically called me a walking billboard for John Cena" "That joke was so funny I forgot to laugh, hang on, Hahahahahahahaha" "Man the only thing I advertise is that I Never Give Up" "And just because I look like John Cena and I stole one catchphrase, which for the record I have permission to use from John Cena himself, somehow makes me a Copy and Paste wrestler" "Another unfunny joke there Dick" "Oh and your Brick Squad doesnt pose a single threat to me what so ever" "Your friend Riley is the only smart one you had in your last promo cause he sees that I'm dangerous" "Its about damn time someone broke it to Dick Powers" "Since you are the so called "President of Pounding Pussy" you have a lot of sex but I have no idea why, I mean Talent and Intelligance cant be Sexually Transmitted" "The only good thing about you is that you have friends who are smart" "Your IQ is lower then 0 man,Like did you graduate from college?" "I face you in a Last Man Standing Match, Dick, so get ready cause a Thunderstorm is coming"

Thunderbolt X turns off the camera And walks.away

PS: I hope this isnt too late for my match, I just have been caught up in Personal dramas.

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Edit Hate Post Like Post