Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:39 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Look who's running around feeling the heat - Copycatboy Vinnie Lane
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

04-12-2015, 01:28 AM

"Time is almost up Loverboy Vinnie Lane. Our two weeks of banter is coming down to the last few hours, and what have we learned in these two weeks? That you are on your way out as the Hart Champion. How did I come to that conclusion? Easy, by you being on Good Morning Cincinnati, less than a day or two after I was on WKRP in Cincinnati on the night show with Venus Flytrap. The mere factor that you were on a radio show other than anything else like a Television Show means that you are running around feeling the heat. You've actually turned into a copy cat. Never once did I think you would do something like that. I thought you would be original and turn up on a news show. But no, no, you felt the heat after the best radio show that I have ever appeared on, and you thought you would duplicate that, by actually using Avril Lavigne, who is a star of her own, but you used her, and that wasn't a good thing.

"But I digress Copycat Vinnie Lane. There's more to this than meet the eyes. Before I continue about your so called radio appearance let's go back and answer some of things from your previous promos so I can actually catch up to you."

Loverboy Said:Bring it on, Mastermind. I’m not hiding from you. I’m right here.

"Yes I know you're not hiding from me that is why you are the Hart Champion, but you are definitely feeling the heat, you can't afford to hide, because if you do hide, then that's your undoing. So you've met me full on, but you have to admit I have gotten the better of you, but you got stuck, and decided to do a radio interview, which failed because to me you are just copying what I done earlier. Yes I've already stated that, but can't you see, you aren't hiding, but you are running around feeling like the heat is too hot for you this time, and so you tried to pour water on that fire, by fighting fire with fire, but alas it didn't work for you."

Loverboy Said:You can enjoy this week for what it is, dude. You’re getting the attention. The spotlight. You’re getting to bask in the glory that comes along with being in the ring with a megastar. I shine so bright you’ll probably get a tan, dude.

"Yes I've basked so brightly in the spotlight these last two weeks, especially this week. It's burned brighter than you ever thought imaginable, and so you thought the attention would be minor, but it's been palpable. You, yourself, can't handle the jandle that I am obviously profiting from it. That I've turned things around on you. It's so loud, that everywhere you turn, people are saying to you, this week, Mastermind has brought it, this week, you've got the toughest competition that you thought you would get. This week you thought you could cope, but as the week progressed, the more you lost it. The more you are losing to hang on to the people thinking that you can still be the Hart Champion coming out of Monday. This week you've met your match, that you can't seem to beat. I, Mastermind, have stepped up the challenge it's been crazy. Crazy I tell you."

Loverboy Said:But after this week, dude? After the theatrics and the countdowns and the thrill of the chase? You just go back to being you. Losing and not caring, because it’s what you do

"You've got it all wrong Vincent. Very much. Yes there will be no more countdowns, yes the theatrics would have gone, but you've done enough of them as well, you led that side of things to. But the thrill of the chase is always going to be there for me. I will go back to being me. Not losing. But winning. I do care. I care about being in the XWF very much. I don't set out to lose. I give it my all, and you know full well that I do. It's my time Vincent to be the Hart Champion. You're just keeping the belt warm for me in the mean time. Thank you. I thank you so much for that. Nice to know the belt is safe."

Loverboy Said:He’s apparently too busy playing make believe in his fantasy mirror to even stay stateside long enough to hit the road with the rest of us, dude.

You can ask anyone else on the roster, man, friend or foe… everyone will tell you that there is no harder working representative of the XWF than me. I’ve been on the road with this company nearly nonstop since last August, and I’ve headlined in practically every city in this great country of ours.

"Fantasy. I'll tell who's in fantasy land. You haven't been on the road nonstop since last August. How could you? Apart from being on Monday Night Madness or Wednesday Night Warfare, you can't go anywhere doing any sort of road shows. There is no such thing. You must be doing that in your mind. Because XWF have no other events apart from PPV's and the occasional Shove It Weekend. You are just deluded if you think that's what you do.

"You maybe out there in Indy feds, good for you. Keeping up the appearances. But I'm only signed to the XWF. I take XWF seriously. You don't seem to. Yes you may have won titles, but the fact that you are in indy feds keeping up appearances means that you're heart is not entirely with the XWF, and that hurts Vincent. You over expose yourself. No wonder you had a piss poor time of things after War Games for losing so many matches, it's because you over extended yourself on the Indy Circuit. How dare you Vincent. How dare you do that. Now we know your mindset. It's diabolical.

"Me I only compete on Monday and Wednesday because it's the XWF. I then go home occasionally because I have family there. Including my fiancee. I don't allow her to come on tour with me because I know what will happen with people like Frodo, and others and yourself. You would all end up being in her face, and I won't allow that to happen. So go on Vincent pull the hard work card. That's crap and you know it. You spread yourself too wide boi."

Loverboy Said:Mastermind? Not so much. He shows up when the cameras are rolling, sure. He makes it seem like he’s in the mix of things. The sad reality is, though, that as soon as the show goes off the air, Mastermind gets on an airplane and heads right back to New Zealand, a little jungle island so small and insignificant that we might roll over there once a year at best.

"Let me break the perception of that for you all. New Zealand, is not a little jungle island, and it's not so small or insignificant than you all think. Here's New Zealand."

[Image: New-Zealand.jpg]

"4 and a half million people live here. I go home for a break every once in a while. Sometimes I spend up to 2 to 3 straight weeks on tour before I even try and attempt to get home for a few days. So you see New Zealand is no jungle island. It's made up of 5 cities, and heaps of smaller towns in between. New Zealand is not insignificant either. In the sporting world we do well. We're number 1 in rugby, number 1 in league, and in the top 10 in other codes.

"But in the Political world we are seen as a nation of Peace Keepers. We keep the peace throughout the world. We're still in the ANZUS alliance, which is the Australia, New Zealand, and United States Political agreements. When there is time to help send our Navy and Army to help out with war we do so. We still support Great Britain, and also the United States. So we aren't insignificant. Idiot."

Loverboy Said:Mastermind doesn’t give a crap about the fans. He doesn’t give a crap about earning a spot. He expects to just have everything he wants handed to him, because he’s used to going to bed every night with a silver spoon jammed up his ass by thousand dollar a night hooker.

"That statement from Lane is completely not true. It's so false that it's like what happens when Vincent looks in his own mirror in the mirror and says to himself, boy, i look pretty. I do give a crap about my fans. My fans know what I do to them. Sometimes I pay for my own fans to get to venues because some of them can't afford the monstrous amount of money for air flights to America. So when they ask I pay for them to get there. They're with me every time I win, every time I lose.

"I also give a crap about earning my way up the XWF food chain. It's taken me a year to compete against Sebastian Duke, Morbid Angel, and the likes, because I am ready for the step up. Granted I almost shat myself when I found out that I was competing against Duke, and almost did it again when I found out that this Wednesday I will be going up against Morbid Angel. And I will be facing him as the Hart Champion. There will be no denying that. He's just lucky it's not Monday, otherwise the title will be on the line. What a pity.

"I have had no silver spoon growing up. I worked hard for everything that I got. I wrestled all my life. And to earn my Mansion was the best thing that I have done. I can't help it that I was that good where ever I went. As for having a thousand dollar a night hooker, Vincent should know that scenario, because that's what he gets where ever he goes all over the country. I am just settled with my fiancee Maria."

Loverboy Said:The most dangerous game of them all isn’t a lion, or a tiger, or a bear… it’s man. And when you step into my jungle, dude, between those ropes, inside a steel cage, it’s you who becomes the prey.

"Well thanks for telling me that Vincent. No wonder you got as far as you did. No we aren't tigers, lions, or bears, we're men. And I know I'm stepping into your jungle come Monday night Vincent, because that is why you are the top dog so to speak. You are the Hart Champion. But like I said. I've been involved in so many steel cage matches, that I too know what it is like. I know that I will be prey, but because this week has been hard on you, I will turn it around in such a flash, that you will become the prey, and there is nothing that you can do to do about it. I've proven it. I'm ready, but as the week's progressed, you don't look to be ready. You are trembling in fear. You are running, running, running. That's why you feel the heat don't you Vinnie Boi? You've met your match, and so much more."

Loverboy Said:Man, can you believe, I actually heard him on a radio interview when I got into town earlier? He has the balls to be in Cincinnati, but not bother putting on a show that won’t be on TV. This is the Mastermind that exists when the cameras aren’t rolling, dude. A selfish, greedy, fraud. He’s trying to trick the fans into thinking he gives a shit about them, when all he cares about is his own personal gain.

"Are we back on that again? I mean by god Vincent, this is getting fucking ridiculous and boring. You rehashing things. It's not good looking for you. No wonder you feel the heat. Yes it was me on WKRP in Cincinnati. Well before you were on Good Morning Cincinnati. I bet you too it. In fact you had to find that radio station didn't you, so you could be the one to keep up appearances. I wasn't greedy, selfish, or a fraud, I was giving my many fans in Cincinnati what they wanted, and what they wanted was me. I do give a shit about them, and they heard what I said. Please don't be doing this again Vincent, it's like bringing up old shit again twice in one promo. I thought you had more heart. But no obviously you don't."

Loverboy Said:So here’s what we’re going to do this time, Mastermind, old pal. We’re going to determine who really is the king of the cage. We’re going to prove it inside of a three tiered monstrosity that would kill a normal man. And then, once I’ve proven that I always have been and always will be superior to you, dude? I’ll move on to another match inside another cage, and I’ll be winning another title.”

"The first part of that was good Boi. We will determine come Monday, who is really going to be the king of the cage. We'll go from one cage to the other, to the third and final one. We will get ourselves caught up so much in the cage structure that it'll change our careers. But the last part is wrong.

"You aren't superior to me. Your proof is useless. And I will be the one moving on to another match. It will be I who will become the next Hart Champion, and defend it with grace. I will be winning Monday night Boi, and for all your efforts of this past week, how little it's been, there's no way, you will be climbing that ladder, and grabbing that belt because you won't have the stamina for that. I will beat you to such a pulp, by the time we get to third cage, and place you in say two or three Mind Controllers, your legs won't be working. All your complications will go away once you see climbing that ladder and becoming the next Hart Champion.

And that my dear Loverboy Vinnie Lane is why I think it's been complicated for you this past week. Admit it boi. I've been too much for you. You feel insecure. Someone has finally stepped up to the mark, and proven you with a big challenge, a challenge that seem to fail you. Keep running around and trying to put out the fires, keep running Vincent. Keep running Boi. It's too hot for you. You shouldn't play with fire. You shouldn't play with me. You shouldn't be Copycat Vinnie Lane."

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub