Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:27 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
You Will Want To Read This
Thunderbolt Lying Asshole Offline
I'm sure having fun now! Look at me!

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(shemale)

04-11-2015, 12:26 AM

Thunderbolt X can be seen after a camera turns on.

Thunderbolt X- "Hello XWF universe, Its your boy Thunderbolt X" "Im here for 2 things" "The first thing Im here for, Is to address my match with Dick Powers" "The second thing is a mysterious and shocking announcement" "Ill address my match with Dick Powers first" "Now a few weeks ago Dick Powers challenged me to a Last Man Standing match for Monday Madness and I accepted" "It will be a rookie versus rookie , where our toughness will be put to the ultimate test and we will push boundaries past our physical and mental breaking point" "For the chance to make a name for ourselves" "Now Dick Powers is new here to XWF so I know nothing about him and vise versa" "Dick sounds like a strong and unpredictable, hard hitting guy who won't back down and show mercy" "I on the other hand am a Fast and tough son of a bitch, who wont give up and surrender" "There is no way in hell I can guarentee a win, but I promise you I wont Back down and I will not surrender" "So Dick Powers, I wish you the best of luck in our match" "Ok now that I have gotten the match out of the way, I can announce my shocking annoucement" "You see nearly half of the XWF roster knows my announcement and if you visit wrestling rumour sites then you will probably know what I'm about to say" "You see a week or 2 ago I was threatened by Pest to either pay him 100,000 Xbuxs or he will make my life a living hell" "I decided to take my chances with not paying him and now he has assembled an army to watch over my back 24/7 so to speak" "Anyway I was approached by Priest and I was offered a spot in an all rookie faction that is known as Tri Force Extreme" "I thought about and I relized I could even the score with Pest and his army by joining this group, so I said yes" "The other members of Tri Force Extreme are former drag racers turned wrestlers that I have been friends with for a long time" "Tommy Essence, Tylor Phoenix and Priest, obviously, are the 3 other members that make up Tri Force Extreme" "With that being said, I am the group's Co-Leader, main talker and Allrounder" "They will also be looking over my match with Powers closely to make sure Pest doesnt try anything" "This is a new era, The Tri Force era" "Anyway I have been blabbing on for too long so Ill end this" "So once again, Dick Powers I wish you luck in our match" "Beware cause a Extreme Thunderstorm is coming and it is about to hit"

Thunderbolt X feints a superkick but then reaches over the camera and turns it off

I'm a lying asshole who says in public threads that he donated to the fed when he didn't

I'm a whiny bitch who sends shitty PMs to my opponent after he beats me fairly

I'm also pretty sure I might be , except I still don't know what means

Be my friend
Edit Hate Post Like Post