Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 03:43 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Another Exceptional Promo From Dylan George's Pick To Win
Hero Xtreme 7.9 Away
Sidelined God

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-10-2015, 07:14 PM

Quote: I’m just a:

Quote:a green as shit dumb fuck rookie.

…as the sure fire winner of our match pointed out.

NOCMM: What you just heard was Dylan George being again. Hey dumb ass, I'm not competing in your match you stupid fuck. God would never say that because he doesn't even know who you are. You're just another faceless shitty rookie to him, Dylan. Hero Xtreme 7.9 would never talk to you. How about you stop fantasizing about how cool it would be to have God talking about you and start trying to make good promos and impress him in the ring? Putting words in his mouth is no way to convince him to let you win.

NOCMM eats a salad.

NOCMM: Full disclosure, this is going to be another short promo from me. I don't know what promos being long or short really has to do with anything, but I just want Dylan George to know that this promo isn't going to be very long. I'm a straight to the point kind of guy. I'm more about quality, not quantity, so excuse me for not wasting a bunch of time like Dylan George and Austin Fernando do.

NOCMM shoots a cat in the head that walks by.

NOCMM: Austin Fernando did a promo too. It was too Mexican for me. I doubt the old skool fans liked it either. Rookies should just stop being so shitty.

NOCMM ends his short promo by watching the sun set as the scene fades to an Xtreme shade of black.

Star of The Month (February 2002)
WXC Tag Team Champion x3 (/w Venom Explosion (2), DJ Death)
UWF X-Treme Champion x5
UWF No Limits Champion x2
UWF Tag Team Champion x1 (/w Shaker Jones)
BBCXR Heavyweight Champion x4
SOW World Champion x2
RXW World Champion x1
RXW X-Division Champion x1
NWPW Rapid Division Champion x 3
WFWD Intercontinental Champion x2
XWL United States Champion x2
XWL European Champion x1
XWL Tag Bowl Winner (/w White Abyss)
BLOOD Bleeding Champion x3

All Time Record: 912-32-4
Hero Xtreme Un Record: 0-3-0

Priority prayers and more, back open for business.
http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=20233
Edit Hate Post Like Post