Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 04:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Flames of Fury - A Steve Davids RP
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

04-01-2013, 06:09 AM

Sticks crackled around my feet and grass scuttled at my grey leather boots like rats. My eyes were empty and my face was bland of expression. I was in a trance. It was as if a rhythmic harmony of twisted angels had my mind engulfed in a dream. Ambiguous pieces of moonlight fought it’s way through the leaf barrier of the elephantine woods. Howls could be heard in the distance and only the worse thoughts came to mind. Thoughts flew through my mind as a ominous gust of wind drifted past creating a gloomier feel to the already disturbing woods. My eyes were drawn to the floor where I saw berries that looked like red balls of fire burning in the grass. Of course they weren't what they appeared. My mind created a warped thought, as my brain saw each berry as a globe of thought. Images appeared in my head; my dreams were in front of me and my past was behind me.

Many have been injured in the destructive match but many had earned their place on top of the food chain by giving it their all in the same match. Wouldn't it be fitting if it were I who got one more opportunity to sit smug above the others like I have so longish deserved. My face turned bland of expression once more as I trampled upon the memories and the dreams as I started to think of reality. All was silent except the suppressed crackles from the surrounding hedges and the repetitive howling of a dog or wolf in the distance that continued too echo like a hymn in a church. I took a segment of orange out of my back pack and sat myself down on a log. I looked at it for a second. The deranged smirk of a clown stared upon me before I took a bite out of the orange. Juice flew up at me but fell short like a firework destined for the moon. I threw it on the floor and looked down only to see the smile bigger than before. I felt oddly frightened.

Kicking away the clown, I stood from the long, thick log and casually strolled through the eerie woods. The smell of mud lingered into my nostrils; the taste into my mouth. I could feel the ominous winds of change blowing against me as they gusted past me like a ghost in a haunted house. I emerged at the end of the forest where I exited on to a golden beach that wasn't so lovely during the night. Neptune’s warriors crashed onto the sand riding silver horses as they did so. It was a dark but beautiful site. The blackened sky showed little stars but the few that were visible glistened like gold in a beaming light. My feet were being swallowed by Satan’s quicksand until I eventually reached the dusty part of the beach. I had gone on this long mysterious walk just to try and free my mind in preparation for another key match. My opponents started coming to mind and it made me feel less relaxed than I had expected.

A large amount of sticks are already piled together on the beach and as I arrive closer to the large sticks I giggle aloud. Already planted gasoline lay next to the sticks. I lifted it up and trickled it all over. I pulled a matchbox from out of my bag along with a camera. I held the camera in my right hand and pressed record. I held it close to my face, laughing into the lens. I put it a few feet back and got down on my knees, taking out a box of matches from my bag as I did so, still facing and smiling at the camera. Throwing the match on the sticks, it immediately lit up in flames. There was an absence of sunlight but the moonlight was gleaming down on me as if I was an angel. The flames were mirrored in my eyes as I ripped my bag open once again. I lifted the camera and showed it what I was holding. It was two photographs of each of my opponents in the triple threat match on Warfare this week. I threw the photos onto the fire and cackled before looking down at the floor and taking the tape out of the camera before smashing the camera onto the fire as well.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
(04-03-2013), Wallace Witasick (04-04-2013)