Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:33 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
FOR DICKS!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

04-08-2015, 08:39 PM

It has been a while since Morbid Angel has popped his head into the wrestling world, leaving the new comers to believe that he is nothing more than a two bit loser that can't win, or as Maverick would have you to believe. Having a match against Mastermind after so long makes him feel disrespected because of what a joke this "Master of the minds" is. Knowing that he will make bold claims of "mastering" his mind brings one to question what that even means. Will he hypnotize Morbid Angel into losing? Will he literally fuck Morbid's eye socket so hard he blasts his brain with spermatic semen? Has this question ever been answered? Probably not considering the source. Mastermind isn't known for consistency nor to be intellectually stimulating on any level.

Before we go into the entire Mastermind situation, lets start with the current state of the Morbid Angel!

The scene opens to Morbid Angel's house in New England. The small country town named Morbidonia. Living alone in this town with no heir to his fortunes, the risk of losing all as age climbs to its peak. Life never lasts forever and nor should it. Nothing is eternal not even the gods that are worshiped. As time goes on and the glory fades from past endeavors for the gods, their stories will stale and be passed over for the new. As Zeus was passed for others and now onto Jesus soon to be overshadowed by whomever is next. Nothing is forever.

Age brings everyone to the edge of wanting more, this being Morbid's fiftieth year alive marks that death is soon to be on him forcing his mind to think of his sole offspring, his only child...Xerces!

Upon first meeting his son thanks to the aid of Shane . Xerces the name of many a tyrant now holds to an over effeminate boy of 15. At Morbid's first glance on his child in the orphan asylum he was far from impressed by the scrawny little shit whom he called a bastard. Over time he started to enjoy and become attached to Xerces and believing he was a product of his environment as he was being raised by a bunch of women!

Shortly after he gained custody of his son he lost custody as he tried making a man out of the boy by locking him in the corpse locker with the dead bodies and did so on camera and would not let him out until he stopped crying, and thus the authorities were called and the child removed. Without missing a beat Morbid contested custody and lost and grew distant as his life turned upside down which inevitably took its toll on his career causing numerous losses and a questionable sexual relationship with Barney Green.

It came to him in a dream, to get his career back on track he must first regain his family and save his only child from the horrors of being an orphan. Morbid knows only too well of the life, granted that times have changed and America has laws against the mistreatment of children, but who cares, Morbid will save his child from whatever he suffers from! And do you know why? Because its what a real father would do! Once he regains his child he will regain his glory and burn the XWF to the ground!

His dream didn't exactly happen like that. It involved Mini Morbid and Barney Green naked covered in bacon grease rubbing his nipples moaning. But who are we to judge the quality of a dream? It's not for us to judge even though questions linger in the air as to why Barney was naked, covered in bacon grease and rubbing his nipples. Krokadille is a serious drug and I am sure its a side effect...almost sure.

The view of the house as the sun peeks over the treeline shinning over the fresh dewed grass catching a glimpse of Morbid in the front window, peering into things unknown as thoughts race through his head. This man took the family of LH Harrison and did so without a second thought, he killed them so cold and callously that it brought shivers to all those who heard about it...so Much blood!...So much pain!

The sounds of a car in the distance, the sounds of gravel popping under tires is heard as it comes into sight.

A 2015 black Mercedes Benz drives down the street and into the driveway. A man in a black suit gets out and grabs a suitcase from the back seat before walking towards the front door.

Morbid still stands in the front window watching every move the man makes as he walks up to the door and knocks. Morbid doesn't move, he just watches. The man knocks again and steps back to look at the house and for any sign of life, he sees Morbid in the window stroking his goatee and watching, the two make eye contact for a few awkward moments before Morbid slowly backs away from sight. Moments later the door creeks open allowing the man inside.

The scene fades to inside the house.

Morbid is sitting in the dinning room across from the man, a slew of papers were all over the table.

Man-"We need to talk about how we will go about this. We need to take everything into consideration."

Morbid Angel-" You are the professional, I mean...why the fuck else would I hire you?"

The man shifts around a few random papers before speaking again.

Man-"I know what they will counter with, you were recorded via XWF cameras emotionally abusing your son. What we need to do is remove all doubt that it was you doing it out of malice and more for entertainment. Morbid Angel is a character you play for the XWF. Behind the scenes you are actually a loving father who needs his son."

Morbid Angel-"You want me to lie?...Like under oath?"

Man-"Don't think of it as lying...."

Morbid Angel-"You want me to put my hand on a bible and swear to god...then lie?"

Man-"It won't be lying because you will believe it."

Morbid Angel-"Fuck no! I am going to lie in front of god and all his Jewish apostles! fuck them! I will be the best father ever and lie my goddamn ass off!"

Man-"Just so it's clear, I didn't say lie, I said believe."

Morbid Angel-"You said believe, I say lie...for all intents and purposes...lie."

Man-"There are a few other things that come to mind that we need to have back story for. A good example is the rumors of Gay sex and being gay."

Morbid Angel-"ARE YOU CALLING ME A ?!"

Man-"No, no. I never said gay. I am saying that there are those that will bring up claims of sexual intercourse between you and Barney Green. True or not we need to make you look straight."

Morbid Angel-"Straight? What can be straighter than these muscles?!"

Morbid rips his shirt off and begins to flex his pectorals for his lawyer.

Man-"Normally, men don't do that."

Morbid Angel-"Do what?"

Morbid begins to twist his own nipples. The intense look of pain/pleasure slithers across his face.

Man-"...Things like that, for starters."

Morbid Angel-"There is nothing gay about me."

The man sifted through a few more papers before pulling out a folder and begins to read from it.

Man-"On November 20th, 2014. Morbid Angel, I.E. Kyril Krizchiv, was seen drinking his own semen alongside Loverboy Vinnie lane, I.E. Vincent Lanestein and Peter Gilmour.

On October 14, 2014. Morbid Angel, I.E. Kyril Krizchiv, was recorded by the XWF cameras seductively dancing in a thong while talking about the rape of another fighter named Cain."

Morbid Angel-"Those are all lies..."

Man-" On February 16th, 2014. Morbid Angel, I.E. Kyril Krizchiv, was recorded, twerking while dressed like Hulk Hogan before their match.

On May 3rd, 2014, Morbid Angel, I.E. Kyril Krizchiv was recorded by the XWF 24/7 cameras engaging in sexual activity with a transsexual prostitute named Rose Smith."

Morbid Angel-"I GET THE FUCKING POINT! It looks bad! Fuck! Really fucking bad...What should I do?"

The man looks over the table before looking back at the shirtless Morbid Angel.

Man-"You need a girlfriend. That is the only way we can sell the fact that you are straight and doing this just for ratings, otherwise the state will reject your plea and keep your son from you."

Morbid Angel-"But I'm not gay!"

The door opens behind them and the man snaps around as Barney Green walks through the picture and into the kitchen...buck fucking naked!

Morbid Angel covers his face with his hands as the man rubs his temples

Man-"OK, that needs to stop. We need to rebuild you, from now on you are Kyril Krizchiv, dedicated father and euntipenuer. Not Homosexual."

Morbid Angel-"I AM NOT GAY!"

The scene fades out!

TO BE CONTINUED!

Mastermind, How sweet it will be to cause you pain. The day you walked into the XWF was the day I wanted to ruin you. Near a year has past and now I get my chance...and to what do I owe this pleasure? What did I do to earn this? Is this one of those free victories? I feel this will be like shooting fish in a barrel.

I know, you will Master my mind and I will succumb to the powers of that ass hat! Either way, I don't see you walking away clean, walking away a winner. So fucking what if you beat Peter Gilmour. Everyone walks through Peter like he was a joke. If Peter is the best thing you have to offer in the way of victory then you are sadly mistaken on how much everyone gives a shit.

I, myself, need some clarification as to how you think you will beat me. I mean, you don't strike me as a smart man. I look at you and see a fool trying to play a game of wits. I may look a fool to most but one thing that is globally agreed upon is that I am a winner! You are a fucking loser....I am sure at this point I am just repeating what others have said to you over the years. Why should I repeat them? What would that prove other than the fact that I can't think of anything else to say.

I want you to know that I despise you, my lack of respect for you will prove to be your weakness. If you have no respect for me then I will have to take that on the chin as I destroy you! I WILL ADD YOUR FUCKING NAME TO MY LIST! I will drink your fucking blood for no other reason than because I can! and you will lay in the ring and watch as I do it. You know why? BECAUSE FUCK YOU! That's why! You are a so called two time Xtreme Champion of shit! You are worse than a title shitter! You are lower than a fucking dog! There is one thing we have in common is the Xtreme title and even then you made it look bad! Because I have to share that title history with you I want you to know that...Well, I honestly have nothing else to say about that...I mean, I could say you suck? But what would that prove? How would that make me look? It sure as fuck won't make me look tough but more like a man grasping at straws.

Here's the part where I get to name my stipulation for the match. Originally I thought about cutting your cock off and adding it to my heterosexual collection of disembodied pricks...for trophy purposes, Nothing sexual. I decided to have a SEX CHANGE MATCH!

Loser has to have a sex change and dress like a woman, even change his name. Not that I get sexual gratification out of the idea...that would be gay! I just want to embarass you to no end and laugh at you for as long as I can.

(OOC- Sex Change Match- 30 days as a woman, woman's clothes, titties, pussy and name. Change pic base to the winner's choice and change name to winner's choice.)

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Morbid Angel's post: