Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 11:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Call my dick a lightning rod because Thunderbolt X is about to get fucked!
Dick Powers Offline
🍆

XWF FanBase:
Singles,

(Physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes.)

04-10-2015, 07:54 PM

~Call my dick a lightning rod because Thunderbolt X is about to get fucked!~

There's an old whore's tale that goes, once you go black, you never go back.

I have a retort, ain't nothing as thick as Dick. Then I point to myself and wink. Works 9 times outta 10.

I went Black and I beat Black. Like a fuck loving, pussy licking, anal probing beast of a man I kicked that fat, sad black man's ass up and down Atlanta. I partied my ass off after that, had to do like 7 lines of coke to keep myself from falling asleep. Then I scored some primo dope from my new Dick Squad members and chilled like a glacier. Brick Squad Dick! Brick Squad! They don't like being called Dick Squad, it's rude. Since it's early Thursday morning I'm of course at my club, The Golden Cock. Y'know, I should invite my new teammates here sometime soon. This can be a good meeting place, discuss strategy and such. HAH who am I kidding!? Those 4 could use a killer wingman like myself, and rockstars always look better with an entourage.

Carson Waters.

Bruce Blingsteen.

Flynn Andrew Cole-Ericson.

Henry Hemmington.

And..

"Dick Powers. At your service." I say as I kiss the young lady's hand at the bar. I take a quick peek of dat cleavage and then my eyes dart back to the diamond on her middle finger, I can see my reflection and I look awesome. She giggles as I lift my head up to look at those big brown eyes.

"Heehee, I'm Jennifer." White name, black chick. Whodathunkit.

"Charmed, Jennifer. Care to dance?" She smiles and brushes her curly black hair behind her left ear. I taker her hand and guide her to the dancefloor like a gentleman. I part the sea of douchebags and sluts like some kind of 21st Century Moses and take Jennifer to the middle of the dancefloor, the beat drops and we start to bump n' grind. As I enjoy Jennifer's urban youth hips rubbing against my schlong, I can't help but think about my sweet life right now.

Day one. Day fucking one as a wrestler, I took this bitch by storm. Everybody was jumping on Dick's dick and who can blame them? I don't take this as a bad thing of course, and I don't mean any wrong doing by saying it. I'm thankful people liked me, I was so fucking stoked when I ran out onto that ramp and people cheered me. I was so happy that I made the crowd have a good night. Damn, it meant a lot to me. And, I kicked ass! Awesome debut. Met a bunch of cool dudes too. I'm in a stable! Hahaha!!! A real wrestling stable! Like DX or nWo or nWo Wolfpac... And others that I can't think of right now because this chick just made me hard by twerking on ma dick. Damn, I've been feeling a lot more gangsta as of late.

"So, you doing anything later?" Jennifer says as she rubs her onion booty on my love rocket, her head rubbing against my swan like neck.

"I'm not sure, it's pretty late will your legs still be open?" Jennifer raises hey eyebrows in a seductive manner and turn to me, throwing her arms around my broad shoulders and her lips gently touch mine and we kiss in fuck burning passion. Our eyes closed as we stick tongues down each others throats, I feel a presence beside me. One that I've not felt since... Today. Like an hour ago, I open an eye and see Riley staring at us, he begins to speak but I put a finger up to him and continue this tongue assault. After a solid 2 minutes I gently push away Jennifer from my saliva cave.

"My apologies Jennifer, but just give me a few minutes to talk to my manager."

"I'll return him to you momentarily ma'am." Jennifer smiles and continues to dance. Damn, look at those boobs. Riley throws his head to the side and I follow him through the club pass the waves off people. I grab a tumbler of whisky from a table on the way to. To.. Wherever Riley is taking me. He goes to a more quiet part of the club and pushes open the emergency exit, the alarm didn't go off. That is just unsafe, I'll get Julio to take a look at that. Riley swings the door open and motions for me to walk out, I do. Aaah, smell that ocean air. It's still warm despite it being night. Riley takes out a cigarette from his suit pocket and hands one to me, I don't usually smoke, except when I'm drunk and friends, I am white girl wasted. I take the cancer stick and Riley lights them both up.

"Sup Riley?" I say blowing smoke from my nose like a gangsta.

"You're still wrestling?"

"Duh, yeah I am! Why?" Riley goes back to his smoke.

"But you already had one match, thought you'd get it out of your system and get back to work." Wow, the nerve. Thinking I would quit like that. That is not the Brick Squad way, what would new X-Treme champion Bruce Bringsteen say in this situation? 'Got some kush?' ... Yeah he would say that.

"Riley, got any kush?"

"No. I have some Molly though."

"I'll pass. Anyway Riley, I'm not quitting wrestling. It was the biggest rush I've ever felt dude! And I need to teach Thunderbitch X a lesson."

"He seems nice though."

"He's a tool Riley. A plastic man walking around for marketing purposes only. I hate fake people. And Thunderbolt, is a fake." That was pretty serious talk for me haha. Whisky, the serious man's drink. Speaking of, I should take another drink.

"Okay, but I want you to be serious about this one. This, Thunderbolt, actually looks like he trains. You see his muscles? Could sharpen stone on those pecs."

"You think muscles scare me? Riley, bro, have you seen my abs? Peek this sit." I throw the cigarette to the ground and place my whisky aside. I then remove my shirt and let the moonlight glisten on my spectacular body.

[Image: KIUl21e.jpg?1]

Riley admires my body as I give him the 'yeah, I'm a fucking god' stare. "This is the body of a real superstar / wrestler Riley. TX may have mass, but I have the body of a true athlete." Owned bitch.

"I understand Dick, now put your shirt back on. You'll catch a cold."

"How can I catch a cold when I'm this fucking hot!? You should be worried about the bacteria around me getting a heat rash." Riley chuckles, but I'm not joking. I'm Dick serious.

"Okay Dick. I'll leave the subject alone, if you think you've got this.Then you've got this, and I've got your back one hundred percent." I smile at Riley who smiles back. He's my boy, I knew he was just looking out for me. He's like the older brother I never had. A good man. He throws his smoke aside and extends his hand. I of course accept, and it was a manly handshake, an iconic moment. In my head I couldn't help but think of this.

[Image: giphy.gif]

But whiter I guess. We release our grasp and head back inside, I make sure I grab my whisky and shirt on the way in. I'm not an idiot. Riley pats my back as I take another drink, then things start to get fuzzy.

Several hours later.

Back at the mansion, Riley woke me up early and thought it'd be a good idea to do a real promo. Not on a phone this time. So, he got the XWF crew that's been following me around to record one beside the pool. Riley made sure everything was perfect, lighting, sound, nice filter for the camera. The works. Even picked out my outfit, XWF Dick Powers loose collar t-shirt, the skinniest of skinny black jeans. Jet black Oliver Sweeney boots. I look gooooood. A make up girl makes sure I look immaculate before the camera starts to roll. Riley walks up to me. "Dick, so what we're going to do here is an old school WWF promo. Just you, the background and your words. Be tough, strike hard. I was thinking you should draw inspiration from Rick Rude, Randy Savage, throw in a little Mr. Perfect and HBK maybe. But try and be yourself."

"That's a little confusing Riley. Be myself but try and be like those cats. I'm not sure I dig the idea."

"Just be yourself then. Have fun."

"Right, right." I compose myself and the make up girl and Riley leave my side. I see the dude behind the camera counting down to roll film, but I can't hear him over this loud buzzing in my ears. Nerves I guess. Weird. The dude throws a finger and I now we're recording, I try to open my mouth and speak, but nothing. I swallow the lump in my throat and adrenaline flows through my body. I feel the electricity in the air and the buzzing disappears.

"Sup XWF!? It's the President of Pounding Pussy addressing the nation once more, and by god have I got some shit to say and this very fine day. Thunderbolt X, you're a loser, a tool, a no good filthy two faced liar. You say you wanna help, you say you're the good guy, the man of the hour everybody should love. But I think you're a fraud!"

"Fraud I say!"

"And Tricky Dick Powers don't like no frauds. You're like a paper cutout of a of copy and paste wrestler, you're in it for the fans, the fame, the fortune. But me? I already had all that in the first place, I'm in this business for two things. To entertain the masses and poon. And I'm doing an amazing job in both aspects. What do you have? Several losses under your belt, one of which you blame poor Doctor D'Ville for, he's the Universal Champion dog, show the old man some damn respect! You have 0 fans, 0 credibility and still showboat around like cock of the walk, well there's a bigger cock in town and he don't like no little pecker ruining everybody's good time."

"So for me, for the fans, for all the XWF! I'm gonna whoop your butt up and down that ring you little idiot! And if I can't do it, my crew will. You're either Brick Squad or you're fucked. Remember that when you open that big dumb mouth fool. Dick out."
I make a peace sign to the camera and the dude yells cut, Riley starts to clap and I can't help but smile like an idiot.

"That's a wrap! Dick! You magnificent beast, great job. Two thumbs up, if that doesn't strike fear into the heart of Thunderbolt, I'm not sure what will."

"Thank you Riley, but we'll see what that guy says." Riley chuckles and wraps his arms around me with a tight hug, I can't help but laugh as he chokes the life out of me. He releases me and the crew all gives me a thumbs up with a smile. Ha, it's good to be dick.

~fin~

[Image: 0iokh39.png]

Then and Forever
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dick Powers's post:
(04-14-2015)