Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 10:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday Night Madness: April 6, 2015
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2015, 02:22 PM

[Image: m9JUEy7.png]

Date: April 6, 2015
Arena: CONSOL Energy Center
City: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Paul Heymans theme plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Welcome Maniacs! We are LIVE from the sold out CONSOL Energy Center in the Steel City of Pittsburgh! I am the voice of Xtreme, Joey Styles, and this!

“This is Madness!”

Paul Heyman can be seen carrying some sort of plaque but he's also not alone. His Alliance along with Kirk MacClay and his Underground head to the ring. The entire Underground Alliance Entourage, save Tommy Gunn, has entered the ring. The troops are lined up, with Heyman standing front and center. Kirk MacClay hangs out in the corner.

Ladies and gentlemen, my name...

”..IS PAUL HEYMAN!”

JOEY STYLES: “I think Heyman is 'over', for all you smarks out there, in the City of Pittsburgh.”

There's a few things on my mind that need to be discussed.

A few weeks ago, it was said, that Kirk and I had put our differences aside and were going to work together for the common good of Monday Night Madness. I mean, after all, Madness is the House that Paul Heyman built!

As such, it is my duty to protect the sanctity and the security of this show! I'd like to announce that I've hired a man that will provide me with the necessary advice needed, before I go too far against my enemies. See, there is a limit to even what I should do. I'm a man that calls it like I see it and if I don't like you, there's big problems for you. Now, with that comes my own temptation to bend and warp the rules to suit my every whim. Which, in all reality, is boring.

So, I have decided it was time to hire myself a Madness Security Adviser. I've hired a man that, for a long time, I didn't get along with. I've hired a man that will go down as the second best general manager in the history of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation.

After me, of course.

It is my pleasure, and an honor to call him my friend. He's a guy that will do what is necessary to keep me in check and force me to become more creative with how I torture my enemies.

Maniacs! Please welcome back to Madness... OZYMANDIAS!”

”The King of Kings” plays.

JOEY STYLES: “Ozymandias! Former co-General Manager of Madness! Former General Manager of Madness and then Warfare! He comes full circle, maniacs! Right to the scene of where it all began for him!

“Welcome home, Ozy!”

Ozymandias makes his way toward the ring to 18,000 screaming Maniacs doing the 'we're not worthy' bow. Ozy enters the ring to a big handshake and a hug from Paul Heyman.

It's been a long time, Maniacs!

”OZY! OZY! OZY!”

Running Warfare was a blast, and I had a lot of fun, but it is definitely good to come home to Madness! But I do take my duties seriously. Paulie and I are good friends these days, but that won't stop me from stopping him from becoming his own worst enemy.

That is, of course, my real job back here on Monday Night Madness. My job, is to protect Paul Heyman, from Paul Heyman!

Welcome home, my friend!

The two give a friendly embrace again.

Without further adieu, Kirk, would you like to do the honors?

MacClay steps away from the corner and takes the microphone from Heyman.

Tonight, we've gathered to award the XWF March 2015 Star of the Month Award. I'm happy to say that the person that earned that award is in this ring right now!

Congratulations to...

Kendall Sawyer ladies and gentlemen!

Oh, that hashtag Sawyer effect!

He's kidding.

Anyway, this person had a great amount of success in March. He went through round after round of the Lethal Lottery, and went through thirty four other men and women in the Stampede a few weeks ago to become the first new era Hart Champion!

Vinnie Lane! You deserve this more than anyone else! We know how hard you fought through that injury to overcome the odds and conquer in the Stampede!

MacClay hands the plaque over to a smiling Vinnie Lane.

You know, Susan Lucci was denied time after time for an Emmy for years until she finally won one. Congratulations Vinnie! On being the Susan Lucci of the Xtreme Wrestling Federation!

Vinnie looks on, confused.

Take a joke, Vinnie.

Oh, and here's a check for twenty grand. Signed by Paul Heyman, so, yeah. You know that's a good check!

JOEY STYLES: “Congratulations Susa.... I mean Vinnie Lane! He's been in the running every month for awhile now! He's the Hart Champion and finally, he's the XWF Star of the Month! Folks, when we return, we get the action under way!

“Stay with us, Maniacs!”

Madness fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness resumes now! With it, we go to the ring. Justin?”

“Going Under” by Evanescence plays

JUSTIN ROBERTS: The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing first from Langley, Virginia, weighing in at 120 lbs… BUSTER MAC!

Buster Mac walks from out back to the front of the stage then stops, looks into the crowd to soak up the atmosphere and then walks straight down to the ring, gets inside, and walks to the back of the ring, where he staunchly waits with his back against the ropes, waiting for his opponent.

Dead Silence is played

JUSTIN ROBERTS: Introducing his opponent from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in at 216 lbs… DEAD NICK!

DEAD NICK walks out from the backstage area to no music. He walks straight down the ramp and crawls into the ring.

Buster Mac
- vs -
DEAD NICK
Standard Match

The bell rings and the two adversaries begin to circle around. Dead Nick has a somber expression on his face as if really staring through his opponent. Buster Mac looks fired up and is beckoning for Nick to bring it. They lock up and begin pushing around the ring. Buster rears back and hits an elbow strike knocking Dead Nick back a few steps. Dead Nick shakes the cobwebs out just in time to look up for a clothesline. Buster is pumping his fist in the air.

He leaps onto the second rope and springs off for a flying elbow! It catches Dead Nick square on the jaw and sends him down to the mat. Buster leaps onto his body for the pinfall!

1…

2…

JOEY STYLES: “No! Dead Nick easily kicks out.”

Buster grabs Dead Nick by the hair and pulls him up to his feet. Dead Nick pushes him away and throws a few solid haymakers catching Buster off guard! He goes low and begins drilling Buster in the ribs with blow after blow! Buster finally pushes him away, but Dead Nick isn’t finished. Dead Nick spins around with a high spinning heel kick knocking Buster down to the mat! Dead Nick goes for the cover.

1…

2…

JOEY STYLES: “NO! Buster powers out easily.”

Both men get to their feet and Buster takes a right jab to the chin. That seemed to light a fire under him though! He leans back and hits a knife-edged chop! He follows it with another and another and another in quick repetition! Dead Nick is helpless to avoid them! Buster brings a knee up to the abdomen of Nick causing Nick to bend over. As he does so, Buster rears back and brings his knee fiercely into the temple of Nick making him fall over onto the mat. Buster smiles as he relishes in his work. Buster raises his hands and the crowd is cheering him on.

JOEY STYLES: The newcomer is looking strong! The crowd is behind him in this close match.

Buster goes to pick up Nick, but Dead Nick pulls the Buster by his black trunks and sends him barreling into the referee! The referee touches the ropes and falls to the ground with a leg injury.

JOEY STYLES: You’d think wrestling federations would find referees that weren’t made of glass…

Buster looks surprised and apologetic but turns around into a step up enzuigiri from Dead Nick! Both men are down for the moment, but slowly they both begin to stand. Buster hits an elbow strike and bounces around to the back of Dead Nick. He goes to lift him up, but Nick rears back with a stiff elbow. Buster goes for a haymaker, but Nick evades it to the left! Buster goes for a right jab, but Nick dodges it! Buster looks frustrated and goes for a lariat, but Nick dips under and lifts him up for a full nelson slam landing Buster’s head right on his knee! Buster covers up trying to hold his head! Dead Nick looks focused now. He walks over to the ropes and climbs out. He reaches under the apron and pulls out a glove!

JOEY STYLES: Looks like he brought the glove he said he was going to! Even though Sayors told him not to!

Dead Nick pulls the glove over his hand and begins feeling the knuckles as if trying to resituate it! He climbs into the ring and is demanding Buster get up. Buster slowly gets up and turns around. As he does… BAM! KO Punch with the glove!

JOEY STYLES: Whoa! Buster Mac went down like a card house in the wind! That glove had to have been loaded!

Dead Nick smirks faintly before taking the glove off and sliding it out of the ring. He sees the referee is still unconscious and picks him up. Naturally, one touch and the referee is back to life. Nick covers Buster cockily only hooking one leg with his back leaned against him! The referee begins the count.

1…

2…

JOEY STYLES: “NO! Buster manages to kick out at the last second!”

Dead Nick looks shocked. He picks up Buster Mac and goes for the running bulldog, but Buster pushes him into the corner! Nick turns around just in time to take a running knee strike to the chest from Buster! Nick is coughing and looks to have been injured on that charge! Buster quickly lifts Nick up and hits a running powerslam! Nick is gasping for air!

Buster gets up and the crowd is going nuts! Despite the cheap tactics from Dead Nick, Buster was still alive and very much into it. Buster begins clapping his hands and the crowd joins him. Nick slowly gets to his feet and Buster takes a charge nailing a huge spear! Buster fist pumps and climbs the top rope. He beckons for Dead Nick to get up!

JOEY STYLES: The next step in Buster’s finisher is a flying elbow! All of that sets up to the PUNT!

Dead Nick slowly gets to his feet and turns around. Buster leaps off for a flying elbow!

JOEY STYLES: “NO! Dead Nick caught him in midair with a DEAD end!”

The falling Codebreaker shatters the momentum of Buster Mac, but he’s propelled to his feet albeit dazed! Dead Nick leaps to his feet, kicks Buster Mac in the gut and pulls him into a….

JOEY STYLES: “DEAD DROP!!!!!”

The lifting pedigree obliterated Buster Mac! Dead Nick covers him hooking the leg! The referee counts!

1…

2…

THREE!

Winner: DEAD NICK

JOEY STYLES: “Dead Nick picks up the victory here in a battle of rookies!”

JOEY STYLES:

“Party Rock Anthem” by LMFAO plays

JUSTIN ROBERTS: The following contest is for one fall. Introducing first from The City of Angels, Los Angeles, California by way of Sin City, Las Vegas, Nevada, weighing in at 170 lbs… “Lucky No. 7”… CARSON WATERS!

All the lights in the arena dim as the opening percussion of Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO plays quietly. There’s a slow crescendo until the 15 second mark, when the synth riff kicks in and the music blasts over the speakers and the lights begin flashing different colors and “Lucky No. 7” Carson Waters emerges, alongside his “managers” The Mysterious and Handsome Stranger and Miss Fortune, followed by a posse of about seven or eight dudes and dudettes to a massive roar of approval from the crowd. The ensemble makes their way to the ring, dancing and swaying to the music, except for TMaHS, who rolls his eyes and walks normally. At the ringside area, Carson takes off in a sprint around the ring to hype himself up before leaping up onto the apron. Chuckling, he makes his way to a set of turnbuckles and ascends it, raising both arms into the air and holding up seven fingers, a gesture the crowd mimics. He looks over his shoulder and does a backflip into the ring as golden pyro rains down over him.

“Logic and Trick” plays

JUSTIN ROBERTS: Introducing his opponent from Portland, Oregon, weighing in at 201 lbs… BRIAN DOUGLAS!

As the cool, relaxing beat of the Audacity remix of Logic and Trick comes into audio hearing levels, the crowd launches into a sea of boos. Smoke comes out from the steel grating, and when it disappears, we see Brian standing there, back facing the ring, arms outstretched to his sides. As the booing from the crowd intensifies upon seeing Brian, he begins walking backwards to the ring. We see the camera pull up to the front of Brian, in which we see a cocky half- smirk etched on his face. As soon as he gets to the end of the ramp, he turns around, arms now raised to the ceiling proudly, with that cheeky half- smirk still painted on. After a few seconds of remaining idle, Brian begins walking forward, arms now down at his sides, as he climbs the steel steps, and steps inside the ring. He begins pacing back and forth inside the ring, half- smirk still plastered on, waiting for the bell to ring.

Carson Waters
- vs -
Brian Douglas
-Standard Match-

The bell rings and as soon as that happens Miss Fortune jumps up on the apron and begins flirting with the referee. The referee doesn’t seem to be buying into it, but it’s enough of a distraction that it takes Douglas’ eye off the ball as well. Carson Waters kicks Douglas in the balls causing him to hit the ground quick! The referee turns around and sees Brian holding himself and begins yelling at Carson. Carson is arguing back with the referee.

As that goes on, Douglas falls near The Mysterious and Handsome Stranger. He reaches in and pulls Douglas close before smashing him over the head with a brass knuckled fist! He’s not done though! He hits him three more times causing Douglas to begin to bleed profusely!

The referee turns around and sees Douglas now bleeding and begins yelling at TMaHS! He jumps up on the apron and begins arguing back with him as Carson joins in the argument! With those three men arguing, Brian tries crawling away and gets over to Miss Fortune. She smiles and pulls out a small bottle of alcohol from under the ring!

JOEY STYLES: I guess the stage hands need a little shot to get ready for the show? Douglas is just getting brutalized out there.

She smiles, takes the top off and begins pouring it on the forehead of Douglas! Douglas is clutching at his eyes, but she’s not done. She rears back the bottle and SMASHES it over his head!

Brian is a bloody mess and is unmoving. Carson walks over and drags Brian to the center of the ring and picks him up. Brian is barely standing until Carson rears back and nails a Bongwater Blast! Brian does a complete flip before landing on his back. Carson climbs the turnbuckle, flashes the “No. 7” sign to the fans who respond in kind and then leaps for….

TRIPLE 7’S!

The double moonsault connects! Brian Douglas isn’t moving at all. He covers him finally. The referee sighs and goes for the count.

1…

2…

3!

Winner: Carson Waters

JOEY STYLES: “Carson Waters picks up the win here in easy fashion, on Madness! Stay with us!”

JOEY STYLES: “The Madness returns!

“Maniacs, up next, Jack goes one on one with a member of the Underground Alliance, Cain!”

”Anathema” by Mechina plays.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “This match, is set for one fall! Coming down the aisle, weight 1 hundred 95 pounds.... JAAAAAAAAACK!”

JOEY STYLES: “Jack is one half of the former tag team champions along with his nemesis, Pest. It's been quite some time since we've seen Jack on XWF television, but he returns here tonight!”

”Blacklist” by Exodus plays.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “His opponent. Representing the Underground Alliance. Now residing in Tombstone, Arizona and weighing 2 hundred 98 pounds.... CAAAAAAIIIINNN!”

JOEY STYLES: “Cain! He's hot off the heels of a devastating defeat at the hands of stablemate and XWF Hart Champion, Vinnie Lane at Lethal Lottery III! Cain looks to right the ship, right here tonight!”

Jack
- vs -
Cain
-Standard Match-

The bell rings and Jack and Cain circle around. Cain is smiling his fangs in the direction of Jack who shows no expression behind his wraps. They wrap up and Cain begins pushing Jack back to the corner powerfully. Jack tries to escape out of the corner, but Cain grabs him and throws him back into the corner before laying in heavy blows to the chest and stomach of Jack. Jack tries to cover up, but Cain nails him with a headbutt knocking Jack to the bottom of the corner.

Cain walks away before rushing forward and runs his boot along the face of Jack! Cain smiles at the audience before picking up Jack and clobbering him with a huge blow. The Last Son of Eden steps back smiling all the way.

JOEY STYLES: Cain seems to be enjoying himself with this brutal beatdown. I don’t think Jack has gotten a single shot in!

Cain allows Jack to get up as Jack pulls himself up in the corner. Cain sneaks up behind him, hooks his arm, and lifts him for a half-nelson suplex! Jack comes down on his neck awkwardly! Cain takes a moment to walk over and steps on Jack’s chest before stepping over. Jack flinches in pain before pins him to the mat with a foot on his chest. The referee begins to count.

1…

2…

JOEY STYLES: “NO! Jack gets a shoulder up!”

Cain quickly grabs him by the wraps and lifts him to his feet. He gets into a boxing stance and begins laying in shots to the chin. Cain is smiling and laughing as he backs away for a huge shot. He rears back and throws it!

Jack ducks it! He hits the ropes and connects with a running forearm rocking Cain, but he’s still standing! Jack hits the ropes again and connects with a leaping jaw to the chin! Cain is rocking, but still standing. Jack turns around and hits a roundhouse kick to the gut followed by a roundhouse to the face! Cain is leaning… and leaning… but still standing! Jack leaps to the top rope!

He leaps!

Crossbody from the top rope, but… no! Cain caught him. He smiles as he lifts him into a powerslam position. He charges the corner and propels Jack forward making Jack’s head bounce off of the top turnbuckle! Snake Eyes! Cain hits the ropes and…. DAS Boot! Down goes Jack and Cain is looking pumped.

Cain brings his thumb across his neck and is motioning for the end.

Jack slowly stands and turns into Cain’s arms. Cain lifts him up for the….

DEVESTATION OF… NO!

Jack is able to slip behind him and crucifix roll him up! The referee jumps into the count!

1…

2…

JOEY STYLES: “NO! Cain barely kicks out!”

They get to their feet and Cain charges for a huge clothesline, but Jack ducks under the arm. Jack continues running and bounces off of the other rope. He comes towards Cain who lifts up jack, but Jack shifts around in mid-air and comes down with a satellite DDT spiking Cain’s head into the mat! Jack doesn’t waste any time however.

He leaps to the top rope and leaps off for a moonsault as the crowd begins to get into the match! Cain gets up quickly and is throwing strikes in different directions as he’s obviously stunned! Jack gets back up and springs off the top rope for a hurricanrana! Instead of making the full flip, Jack sends Cain headfirst into the top turnbuckle further stunning him. Cain turns around looking loopy.

Jack kicks Cain in the back of the knees sending him down to his knees. Jack runs off the ropes and nails Cain across the forehead with a running elbow strike. Cain collapses to the ground and Jack stands over him. He leaps into the air, does a somersault, and comes down with his legs over the throat of Cain! He goes for the cover.

1…

2…

JOEY STYLES: “NO! Cain kicked out!”

Jack stands up and waits for Cain to get up. He runs forward for The Renegade’s Kick, but the bicycle kick misses! Cain decks Jack with a blow to the chin while struggling to hold himself standing. He lifts up Jack for his finish!

JOEY STYLES: “THE DEVASTATION OF MAN!”

Cain nails it and covers him.

1…

2…

THREE!

But no!

JOEY STYLES: “Jack’s limp arm fell under the bottom rope!”

Cain gets up and looks irate! He begins getting furious. He lifts up Jack by the arm and Jack nails him with a forearm strike! Cain staggers backwards as Jack nails another! Cain staggers before swinging himself! Jack dodges it and rolls him up with a schoolboy pin!

1…

2…

3!

Winner: JACK

JOEY STYLES: “Jack takes the hard fought victory over Cain! Cain is on a bit of a losing streak these days. What will he do to stop the bleeding?”

JOEY STYLES: “We're back here on Madness and Maniacs, its time for the main event! Pest is set to go one on one with the first ever XWF European Champion, Karl Cross!”

”Prologue” by William Control plays.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “The following contest is a NOOO HOLLLDS BARRRED match set for one fall. Introducing first, coming own the aisle accompanied by Aaron and Angela. Weighing 2 hundred 60 pounds.... PEST!”

JOEY STYLES: “The single most disgusting man I have ever met! And I'm friends with Paul Heyman, so that should tell you something. Pest makes Paul look like the fucking Pope!”

The Pest walks to the ring, wearing a fedora, and a long black jacket, accompanied by Aaron and Angela.. He removes the jacket, and hat. Pause. He hands the jacket to the girl, and places the hat on the head of the boy.

”Sundial” by Wolfmother plays.

JUSTIN ROBERTS: “His opponent, from London, England, weighing 2 hundred 72 pounds. KARRRRLLL KRRRRROSSSS!”

JOEY STYLES: “Here he comes, Maniacs! In his first appearance in more than two years!”

-MAIN EVENT-
Pest
- vs -
Karl Cross
-No Holds Barred-

The bell rings and the two men tie it up in the center of the ring. Karl Cross easily backs Pest into the corner where the referee asks for a clean break. He initially receives it, then Cross bitch slaps Pest in the face. Cross backs up a few steps, then charges into the corner, delivering a knee to the gut of Pest.

Cross backs off and Pest staggers out of the corner. Cross comes up from behind with a waist lock and drives Pest to the mat with a German suplex, complete with the bridge.

JOEY STYLES: “Pest kicks out! Much too early yet, but I imagine Cross just wanted to try and end it early.”

Karl Cross gets back to his feet and lifts Pest to his. Cross then tosses Pest up and over the top rope and crashing down to the floor. Cross then climbs the turnbuckles as Pest is slow to get to his feet on the floor outside the ring.

JOEY STYLES: “Cross isn't really known for his aerial prowess!”

Cross jumps off the top rope and delivers a double ax handle smash to the top of Pests head!

JOEY STYLES: “Shades of the late, great, Macho Man Randy Savage!”

With Pest down and out on the arena floor, Karl Cross looks to inflict more damage. He removes a man from his chair and folds it up. He then returns his attention to the elderly Pest who is starting to get up and is on all fours. Cross swings the chair...

CRACK!

Pest falls back to the floor and is slowly trying to get back up. Cross rears back, trying to hit him again and...

JOEY STYLES: “Angela! She has a hold of the chair!”

After a very brief struggle, Karl Cross winds up still possessing the chair, but has his attention turned to Angela who is backing up quickly. Cross thinks better of it and starts to turn back toward Pest when Aaron jumps on his back. Cross flails around a little bit, trying to grab the boy by his head, when Pest delivers an uppercut to Karl's groin, dropping the former European Champion to his knees.

Aaron jumps of Karl's back and Pest now has possession of the steel chair. Pest rears back and...

CRACK!

Busts Cross over the head with the chair!

Hold it! Hold it right there!

JOEY STYLES: “It's Heyman!”

Heyman emerges from backstage and stops on the entrance ramp, having the attention of Pest and his... whatever they are.

See, I'm turning over a new leaf and I'm trying hard to be a kinder, gentler Paul Heyman.

That said, in the interest of fairness, I am banning Pests... family... from ringside!

Oh, and by the way, this match is now Falls Count Anywhere!

JOEY STYLES: “Pest looks angry! And its Falls Count Anywhere!”

Heyman gives that old familiar evil grin, then holds his palm to his forehead...

POP!

POP!

JOEY STYLES: “OH MY... GOD!!!!

“Heyman just had Tommy Gunn take out Pests.... what evers!”

Pests family is out cold! Pests drops the chair and tries to consul them and wake them up, but is unable to do so. Pest finally returns his attention to Karl Cross who is just about back to his feet. Pest charges toward Cross and hits him with a spear, driving him back into the steel ring steps.

Pest gets back to his feet and lifts Cross back to his. Pest then tosses Cross toward the fan barricade, but Cross reverses, sending Pest side and back first into the barrier instead. Cross then charges toward Pest, but Pest ducks down and lifts Cross up and sends him over the fan barricade and into the laps of the fans at ringside!

Pest then grabs the steel chair from earlier and then climbs onto the fan barricade. He runs across the op of the barricade and leaps off into the ringside fans, driving the chair into Karl Cross as Pest lands between the barricade and the legs of the ringside fans.

Pest slowly gets back to his feet, then pulls Karl Cross from the laps of the fans at ringside. Pest then shoves Cross so that he's hanging on the barricade with his head on the ring side of it. Pest hops the barricade and grabs Karl Cross by his head. He drags Cross so that his feet are the only part of Karl's body left on the barricade, then drops him with a stunner!

JOEY STYLES: “What a move! Pest just hit Karl Cross with a stunner off the barricade!”

Pest then rolls Cross over and hooks the leg!

JOEY STYLES: “Cross kicks out! He survives this time!”

Pest is slow to get up, but does so. He reaches down and grabs Cross by his hair and lifts him to his feet. Pest then drives Cross head first into the ring post, but Cross puts his boot up, blocking his forward momentum. Pest goes for another attempt, and this time, Cross blocks again and follows up with an elbow to the midsection. Pest backs off, and Cross drives Pest head first into the post instead.

With Pest in a groggy state after having his fragile skull smashed off the ring post, Cross decides to toss the old man into the announce table. Pest collides with the table and nearly falls to the floor, only to straighten up and maintain his footing. Cross then charges for Pest, but Pest is ready for it. He ducks down with the intention of delivering a back body drop to Cross.

SLAP!

JOEY STYLES: “Stinging Retort!”

Cross, rather than take the body drop, turns the charge into a baseball slide, then slaps Pest in the face. Pest, stunned, falls back onto the announce table. Cross then gets back to his feet and climbs up onto the fan barricade behind the announce table and off to the side.

Meanwhile, Pest starts to get up to his feet while on the table. Cross runs along the barricade, then leaps into the air, jumping over the retreating Joey Styles and landing on the back of Pests head, driving him down and through the table with a Famouser!

JOEY STYLES: “Holy shit! Cross just drove Pest through the table with the Conversation Killer!”

Karl Cross is slow to react, but finally rolls Pest over within the busted up wreckage of Joey Styles' announce table and hooks the leg.

3!

WINNER: Karl Cross!

JOEY STYLES: “For the first time in over two years! Karl Cross goes to victory on Madness!

“Maniacs, next week, right here on Madness, we're going extreme!

“We're live next week, from the U.S. Bank Arena in the Queen City of Cincinnati! In a battle of newcomers, Cohen Horne will go one on one with Muddy Waters in an Xtreme Rukes Submission match! Then in a last man standing Queen City Death Match, Thunderbolt X will go head to head with Dick Powers!

“Then, in what may perhaps be the final battle, Lucius Fyre intends to end Cain in an inferno match! In a street fight, on the streets of the Queen City, Frodo Smackins will go head to head with Goat Face Killa! From there its a triple threat xtreme rules match, elimination style where tonights main event winner, Karl Cross will face off against the Aerial Knight and Anonymous!

“And Maniacs, in the main event, a triple cage will be constructed! It's two out of three falls with one fall occurring in each of the three cages! Vinnie Lane defends the Hart Championship one on one against the ultimate underdog, Mastermind!

“Join us next week Maniacs!”

Madness fades out.

[Image: qtFY7a9.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Guppy Parsh (04-07-2015), Iris Oppenheimer (04-07-2015), Maverick (04-08-2015), Ozymandias (04-07-2015), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-07-2015), Vincent Lane (04-07-2015)
Vincent Lane Offline
Rock n' Rolling XWF Owner and Megastar
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2015, 02:34 PM

Thanks for the cash, Paulie!

Just wait 'til I win again NEXT month and be the first ever BACK TO BACK winner!

Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-07-2015, 02:39 PM

I don't know, I hear Susan Lucci might be in the running.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
DEAD NICK (04-07-2015), Maverick (04-08-2015), Ozymandias (04-07-2015), Vincent Lane (04-07-2015)